SWF -- This Means War! (diary)

[QUOTE=GuyInTheCorner;159235]man, Liberty, RDJ, BLZ Bubb (for a time), Rick Law... beyond Cornell, Nemesis and Squeeky (I believe you said he found his way out west) there can't be much left of TCW's main event scene, unless Tommy's builty up a few new guys into those spots that you haven't stolen yet.[/QUOTE] I was thinking that too. It would be interesting to see how thier roster shapes up as well.

• Replies 980
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=GuyInTheCorner;159235]man, Liberty, RDJ, BLZ Bubb (for a time), Rick Law... beyond Cornell, Nemesis and Squeeky (I believe you said he found his way out west) there can't be much left of TCW's main event scene, unless Tommy's builty up a few new guys into those spots that you haven't stolen yet.[/QUOTE] I was thinking that too. It would be interesting to see how thier roster shapes up as well.

It might take a day or two, but I will get a roster for both SWF and TCW posted soon. If I do it now, a few surprised I have up my sleeve would be revealed and hey, I don't want to do that. As for posting info on current gimmicks, I'm going to pass on that. Truth be told, the gimmicks I assign in game rarely make it into the diary. I think right now only one or two have. That may not be that accurate, but that's the way it's kind of worked out.

It might take a day or two, but I will get a roster for both SWF and TCW posted soon. If I do it now, a few surprised I have up my sleeve would be revealed and hey, I don't want to do that. As for posting info on current gimmicks, I'm going to pass on that. Truth be told, the gimmicks I assign in game rarely make it into the diary. I think right now only one or two have. That may not be that accurate, but that's the way it's kind of worked out.

That was a most awesome PPV!! Never thought Wanda would ever win the big one but you've put her up there in the elite bracket of pro wrestling now. Can't wait to see what you have in store for her. One thing though... Dan won the 10 minute title in 10:11.... just a thought :p Derek B

That was a most awesome PPV!! Never thought Wanda would ever win the big one but you've put her up there in the elite bracket of pro wrestling now. Can't wait to see what you have in store for her. One thing though... Dan won the 10 minute title in 10:11.... just a thought :p Derek B

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, September 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 9,819 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another episode of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Out came Joel Kovach to a chorus of boos. He went down to the ring and got in, then berated the audience for the way they received him. He said that he's proven that he's the most dominant force in professional wrestling by taking down the infamous Liberty and making him tap. He said that Richard Eisen may have tried to make him his b----, but Joel showed that he belongs to no one. He then addressed Archangel. He looked like he was about to cut a major rant, but instead burst out laughing, saying that it was so hilarious how he got beaten by a girl. Joel then tried to call out Wanda Fish for a match, but no one showed up. Joel suggested that Wanda was probably off in a corner somewhere, wishing that she had never gotten into professional wrestling. He said that was fine, he wasn't going anywhere tonight, and that if it was the last thing he'd do, he would beat Wanda Fish and reclaim his title. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Ricky Dale Johnson appeared next. He taunted Rich Money for the cowardly way that he used Bruce the Giant and Rick Law to beat him down this past Saturday after their match. He said that he wanted to face Rich one last time, no one in either of their corners, just to finish it. Out came Rich, ready to fight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Ricky destroyed Rich. Utterly decimated him. Rich seemed lost (by design) in the ring and finally succumbed to a Southern Justice. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 10:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Ricky called out Jennifer Heat and then held up Rich by his hair, demanding that he apology. Rich didn't seem too happy about it, but he finally did. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) A video appeared of Liberty. He looked pretty badly beat up, but he smiled and mugged for the camera, informing fans that they hadn't seen the last of him, that next week, he'd be making his first appearance on SWF TV and that he was sure the fans would want to see him in action. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Much to everyone's surprise, the entrance music for Sexual Aggression started up. Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy made their way to the ring. Angry did most of the talking. He said that some might see his losing the SWF 10-Minute Championship to Delirious Dan as a crisis, but he saw it as an opportunity. He said that he realized it meant that it was time for he and Joe to take the tag team division by storm and, he said, there was no better place to start than the top. Joe took over at this point and called out the Outcasts, telling them to bring their belts. The Outcasts came out, incredulous looks on their faces. They said that Sexual Aggression must be kididng, but if they want a beating that badly, they'd be more than happy to oblige. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 7) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Whoa. I did not see this coming. These two teams put on a heck of a show. Angry and Skull kicked things off but after a few minutes, they wound up knocking each other silly. Remo and Joe took over at that point, but they too wound up exchanging major blows that rocked each other back. In the end, everyone wound up knocked out as Angry and Skull continued to brawl on the outside while Remo and Joey brawled on the inside. The fans were a little frustrated by the ending, but they were still on their feet even as the ref counted Remo and Joe out. WINNERS: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 9:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) Richard Eisen was backstage when Wanda Fish came in. Richard seemed a little on edge, but Wanda said she didn't want any hard feelings between them. She said she knew that they both had made mistakes and she was hoping that they would be able to put the past behind them. Richard was still hesitant but agreed. Wanda then asked Richard to make her first title defense for tonight. She said that Archangel was taking the night off, so obviously they couldn't have a rematch for the title. So she wanted to face Joel Kovach to shut him up. Richard asked if she was sure. She said she was. So Richard made the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Steve Frehley was in the ring with his North American Championship belt. He said that he proved on Saturday that he had what it takes to be the North American Championship and he mocked the fans for sending Joey Minnesota to such a devastating loss. But then he said that he had been curious since Saturday about who this big bad mystery opponent was. He issued a challenge to whoever it was to face him right now in a non-title match. He said he doubted that his mystery opponent would have the guts to show himself. And then a wolf's howl cut through the stadium. Steve's jaw dropped open as Jerry Eisen went nuts, along with the rest of the fans, as [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]made his way to the ring, a determined look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the acceptance 10) [B]WOLF HAWKINS vs. STEVE FREHLEY[/B] Dang, man. Steve and Wolf put on a spectacular match for the fans. Steve tried to destroy Wolf in the early going, slamming him around the ring, but Wolf simply wouldn't go down and stay there. Steve tried to go for the Frehley's Comet, only to have Wolf slip out the back and shove him into a turnbuckle. Wolf took over from here on out, batting aside Steve's attacks before finally nailing a picture perfect Full Moon Rising. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 12:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Wanda Fish was getting ready for her match when she was surrounded by Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes. They demanded to know what was going on. Marc said she wasn't acting like herself. Wanda explained that she actually was acting like herself, more so than she had been in the past year. She said that vengeful side of her wasn't really her. She said that what Archangel said to her last week made sense, that she was sick of the lies, the underhanded tactics, essentially, Bad Karma. She said she'd rather see them as Good Karma. She suggested that the boys turn over a new leaf with her. Much to her delight, they all agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] These two put on a great match. Joel seemed pretty sure of himself going in. He didn't take Wanda seriously and often would stop in his initial offense to mock her a little. Wanda ignored his verbal jabs and finally knocked the arrogant smirk off his face with a vicious roundhouse kick. The fight was on there. Much to Joel's horror, he couldn't put Wanda away. She kicked out of every pinning predicament and seemed to power through the worst of his attacks. Finally, in desperation, he got the belt and used it as a club to knock her out. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]by DQ in 17:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Rich Money and Joe Sexy were used too much in this show (both have fallen down the roster). Speaking of which, I have one more surprise to reveal yet, and then I'll post the rosters of both the SWF and TCW. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Rich Money - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] The Outcasts (c) drew with Sexual Aggression and so retained the SWF Tag Team Championship - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] Wolf Hawkins defeated Steve Frehley - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] Wanda Fish (c) defeated Joel Kovach by DQ and so retained the SWF World Heavyweight Championship - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 3, September 2008[/I] Held at Wisconsin Gardens in the Great Lakes Territory 9,819 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another episode of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Out came Joel Kovach to a chorus of boos. He went down to the ring and got in, then berated the audience for the way they received him. He said that he's proven that he's the most dominant force in professional wrestling by taking down the infamous Liberty and making him tap. He said that Richard Eisen may have tried to make him his b----, but Joel showed that he belongs to no one. He then addressed Archangel. He looked like he was about to cut a major rant, but instead burst out laughing, saying that it was so hilarious how he got beaten by a girl. Joel then tried to call out Wanda Fish for a match, but no one showed up. Joel suggested that Wanda was probably off in a corner somewhere, wishing that she had never gotten into professional wrestling. He said that was fine, he wasn't going anywhere tonight, and that if it was the last thing he'd do, he would beat Wanda Fish and reclaim his title. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 2) Ricky Dale Johnson appeared next. He taunted Rich Money for the cowardly way that he used Bruce the Giant and Rick Law to beat him down this past Saturday after their match. He said that he wanted to face Rich one last time, no one in either of their corners, just to finish it. Out came Rich, ready to fight. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 3) [B]RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY[/B] Ricky destroyed Rich. Utterly decimated him. Rich seemed lost (by design) in the ring and finally succumbed to a Southern Justice. WINNER: [B]Ricky Dale Johnson[/B] in 10:44 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 4) Ricky called out Jennifer Heat and then held up Rich by his hair, demanding that he apology. Rich didn't seem too happy about it, but he finally did. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 5) A video appeared of Liberty. He looked pretty badly beat up, but he smiled and mugged for the camera, informing fans that they hadn't seen the last of him, that next week, he'd be making his first appearance on SWF TV and that he was sure the fans would want to see him in action. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 6) Much to everyone's surprise, the entrance music for Sexual Aggression started up. Angry Gilmore and Joe Sexy made their way to the ring. Angry did most of the talking. He said that some might see his losing the SWF 10-Minute Championship to Delirious Dan as a crisis, but he saw it as an opportunity. He said that he realized it meant that it was time for he and Joe to take the tag team division by storm and, he said, there was no better place to start than the top. Joe took over at this point and called out the Outcasts, telling them to bring their belts. The Outcasts came out, incredulous looks on their faces. They said that Sexual Aggression must be kididng, but if they want a beating that badly, they'd be more than happy to oblige. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] for the challenge; [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the response 7) [B]THE OUTCASTS (c) vs. SEXUAL AGGRESSION [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR] Whoa. I did not see this coming. These two teams put on a heck of a show. Angry and Skull kicked things off but after a few minutes, they wound up knocking each other silly. Remo and Joe took over at that point, but they too wound up exchanging major blows that rocked each other back. In the end, everyone wound up knocked out as Angry and Skull continued to brawl on the outside while Remo and Joey brawled on the inside. The fans were a little frustrated by the ending, but they were still on their feet even as the ref counted Remo and Joe out. WINNERS: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 9:32 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] 8) Richard Eisen was backstage when Wanda Fish came in. Richard seemed a little on edge, but Wanda said she didn't want any hard feelings between them. She said she knew that they both had made mistakes and she was hoping that they would be able to put the past behind them. Richard was still hesitant but agreed. Wanda then asked Richard to make her first title defense for tonight. She said that Archangel was taking the night off, so obviously they couldn't have a rematch for the title. So she wanted to face Joel Kovach to shut him up. Richard asked if she was sure. She said she was. So Richard made the match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 9) Steve Frehley was in the ring with his North American Championship belt. He said that he proved on Saturday that he had what it takes to be the North American Championship and he mocked the fans for sending Joey Minnesota to such a devastating loss. But then he said that he had been curious since Saturday about who this big bad mystery opponent was. He issued a challenge to whoever it was to face him right now in a non-title match. He said he doubted that his mystery opponent would have the guts to show himself. And then a wolf's howl cut through the stadium. Steve's jaw dropped open as Jerry Eisen went nuts, along with the rest of the fans, as [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]made his way to the ring, a determined look on his face. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the acceptance 10) [B]WOLF HAWKINS vs. STEVE FREHLEY[/B] Dang, man. Steve and Wolf put on a spectacular match for the fans. Steve tried to destroy Wolf in the early going, slamming him around the ring, but Wolf simply wouldn't go down and stay there. Steve tried to go for the Frehley's Comet, only to have Wolf slip out the back and shove him into a turnbuckle. Wolf took over from here on out, batting aside Steve's attacks before finally nailing a picture perfect Full Moon Rising. WINNER: [B]Wolf Hawkins [/B]in 12:47 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 11) Wanda Fish was getting ready for her match when she was surrounded by Marc DuBois and the Bumfholes. They demanded to know what was going on. Marc said she wasn't acting like herself. Wanda explained that she actually was acting like herself, more so than she had been in the past year. She said that vengeful side of her wasn't really her. She said that what Archangel said to her last week made sense, that she was sick of the lies, the underhanded tactics, essentially, Bad Karma. She said she'd rather see them as Good Karma. She suggested that the boys turn over a new leaf with her. Much to her delight, they all agreed. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. JOEL KOVACH [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] These two put on a great match. Joel seemed pretty sure of himself going in. He didn't take Wanda seriously and often would stop in his initial offense to mock her a little. Wanda ignored his verbal jabs and finally knocked the arrogant smirk off his face with a vicious roundhouse kick. The fight was on there. Much to Joel's horror, he couldn't put Wanda away. She kicked out of every pinning predicament and seemed to power through the worst of his attacks. Finally, in desperation, he got the belt and used it as a club to knock her out. The ref immediately called for the bell. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]by DQ in 17:51 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Rich Money and Joe Sexy were used too much in this show (both have fallen down the roster). Speaking of which, I have one more surprise to reveal yet, and then I'll post the rosters of both the SWF and TCW. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Rich Money - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] The Outcasts (c) drew with Sexual Aggression and so retained the SWF Tag Team Championship - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] Wolf Hawkins defeated Steve Frehley - [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] Wanda Fish (c) defeated Joel Kovach by DQ and so retained the SWF World Heavyweight Championship - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="3"][I]I've Got a Bad Feeling About This...[/I][/SIZE] As Wolf Hawkins came out after his match against Steve Frehley, I patted him on the back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Now that's how you make an impact in your debut match!"[/COLOR] I said to him. Wolf smiled at me, a bit nervous. I couldn't blame him. When my sources told me that Wolf Hawkins, the only student Tommy Cornell ever took on, was at the end of his contract, I figured it was a long shot to contact him. I had tried once before, only to be told that he wanted to focus on his TCW career. What had changed since then I couldn't even begin to guess; I know he was worried about disappointing Tommy by making the jump. I had to assure him over and over again that he would be fine and that Tommy would understand he had to do what was best for his career. Wolf moved on toward the locker room as Richard Eisen approached me. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"How'd the new kid do?" [/COLOR]he asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It wouldn't surprise me if he's going after one of the top belts soon, sir," [/COLOR]I said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"With talent like his, it's only a matter of time."[/COLOR] Richard's face darkened for a moment. I sighed. He still wanted me to push his son, but with a roster as talented as ours, I wasn't so sure the nepotism route was the right one to take. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"So have you given any thought to how to debut our third mystery opponent yet?" [/COLOR]Richard finally asked. I shook my head. Liberty and Wolf's debuts went well, but I was still stumped as to how to debut our third surprise. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I think I have an idea," [/COLOR]Richard said with a wicked grin. He then told me what he wanted to do. I tried to argue with him, saying that it wasn't a wise idea, but he finally overrode me. Sadly, that ended the debate. As he walked away, all I could do was think, [COLOR="DarkGreen"][I]I've got a bad feeling about this.[/I][/COLOR]

[SIZE="3"][I]I've Got a Bad Feeling About This...[/I][/SIZE] As Wolf Hawkins came out after his match against Steve Frehley, I patted him on the back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Now that's how you make an impact in your debut match!"[/COLOR] I said to him. Wolf smiled at me, a bit nervous. I couldn't blame him. When my sources told me that Wolf Hawkins, the only student Tommy Cornell ever took on, was at the end of his contract, I figured it was a long shot to contact him. I had tried once before, only to be told that he wanted to focus on his TCW career. What had changed since then I couldn't even begin to guess; I know he was worried about disappointing Tommy by making the jump. I had to assure him over and over again that he would be fine and that Tommy would understand he had to do what was best for his career. Wolf moved on toward the locker room as Richard Eisen approached me. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"How'd the new kid do?" [/COLOR]he asked. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It wouldn't surprise me if he's going after one of the top belts soon, sir," [/COLOR]I said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"With talent like his, it's only a matter of time."[/COLOR] Richard's face darkened for a moment. I sighed. He still wanted me to push his son, but with a roster as talented as ours, I wasn't so sure the nepotism route was the right one to take. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"So have you given any thought to how to debut our third mystery opponent yet?" [/COLOR]Richard finally asked. I shook my head. Liberty and Wolf's debuts went well, but I was still stumped as to how to debut our third surprise. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I think I have an idea," [/COLOR]Richard said with a wicked grin. He then told me what he wanted to do. I tried to argue with him, saying that it wasn't a wise idea, but he finally overrode me. Sadly, that ended the debate. As he walked away, all I could do was think, [COLOR="DarkGreen"][I]I've got a bad feeling about this.[/I][/COLOR]

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Warzone[/SIZE][/B] [I]Filmed Wednesday of Week 3, September 2008[/I] Held at Virginia Park Fields in the Mid Atlantic Territory 10,000 in attendance[/CENTER] Peter Michaels, Duane Fry, and Ana Garcia welcomed us to another edition of [I]Warzone[/I]. 1) First things first, they announced that Archangel would be here tonight, and that he had some sort of announcement to make. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 2) Delirious Dan came out to the ring with the 10-Minute Championship belt around his waist. He really played it up to the crowd, slapping hands and hugging kids and all that. He got into the ring and said that he kenw a lot of people didn't believe in him, but that was okay. He understood that he would need to earn the fans' respect and he said he was willing to do that. His speech was interrupted by Nevada Nuclear. Nevada said that Dan put on a great show against Angry Gilmore last Saturday, but he said that the time had come for his first title defense. He challenged him right then and there. Dan agreed. RATING: B+ for the promo; C+ for the challenge 3) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. NEVADA NUCLEAR [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Not the best of matches for Dan. He was off his game again tonight. But the commentators did their best to cover for him and the result was an average match. Dan finished off Nevada with a Bulldog, which Duane Fry said is Dan's new finishing move, the Delirium Driver. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 5:56 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]C[/COLOR] 4) The Outcasts were backstage arguing with each other. Skull seemed to be of the opinion that they should be worried about Sexual Aggression. He pointed out the fact that they drew with them earlier this week. Remo, on the other hand, said that was a fluke and said he wasn't worried in the slightest. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 5) [B]THE SAMOAN WILD BOYZ vs. AFKAP[/B] A pretty good match. The Samoans finished off Jack and Troy when Akima nailed Jack with a Samoan Suplex. WINNERS: [B]The Samoan Wild Boyz [/B]in 11:45 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 6) Richard Eisen was backstage and it appeared as if he were waiting for someone. But then he was approached by Joey Minnesota. Joey pleaded with Richard to give him another chance at the SWF North American Championship. He said he deserved it. But then along came Wolf Hawkins. Wolf pointed out that Steve beat Joey fair and square at "Under Control", but that he beat Steve earlier this week, so if anyone deserved a title shot, it was him. Then Darryl Devine added himself to the mix, saying that he figured he deserved one as well. The three wrestlers started arguing with one another about who really deserved the title shot. Richard finally shut them down by saying that all three of them were worthy contenders, so what he'd do is book a triangle match for [I]Invasion![/I] Whoever wins that will face Steve Frehley at "Let the Games Begin" for the SWF North American Championship. He then excused himself and jogged down a hall. It turns out he was chasing Archangel. He asked Archangel to stop. He said he needed Archangel's help. He said that Joel Kovach was out of control and that he needed to be stopped. He reminded Archangel that's why he brought him back to the SWF in the first place. Archangel disagreed, saying that Richard brought him back to deal with Karma. Archangel said he's done that since Karma really isn't a threat to anyone anymore. Richard said that was semantics. He said that Joel needed to be "taken out", and he thought that Archangel was the only one who could do it. Archangel hesitated but said he'd think about it. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the arguing and the asking for help 7) Sam Keith was in the ring. He said that enough was enough, that he couldn't stand it anymore. He said that there was a sickness in the SWF, and that sickness was Wanda Fish. He said he was content to let her try to capture the SWF World Heavyweight Championship because he figured she'd eventually chip a nail and go home. But now that she actually had the title, he couldn't let that slide anymore. He said that Wanda didn't deserve to hold the title and, if he has any say in it, she wouldn't for long. That's when Marc DuBois came out. He told Sam to shut up, that Wanda deserved to hold the title. He said that she's earned the right to hold it, same as anybody. Sam mocked Marc, pointing out that Wanda wasn't even brave enough to come out to fight her own fight, instead sending her boyfriend. Marc replied that he wasn't looking for a fight, but if Sam wanted one, he was on. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the promo and the challenge 8) [B]MARC DuBOIS vs. SAM KEITH[/B] This was a phenomenal match and really picked things up. Marc kept screaming at Sam to apologize for what he said about Wanda, but Sam refused and instead fought back and powered his way through Marc's offense. In the end, Marc went for the Model Solution, only to have Sam block it, reverse it, and slap on the Proton Lock. WINNER: [B]Sam Keith [/B]in 9:57 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] 9) Archangel appeared on screen. He said that he was glad that Wanda had turned over a new leaf along with the remaining members of Karma. He also said that he was okay with the way things went down at "Under Control". He said that Wanda deserved to get the title. But, he said, that didn't mean that he wasn't going to exercise his rematch clause. He challenged Wanda to face him next week on [I]Warzone[/I] for the title! It wasn't that great of a promo, but the announcers played it off as Archangel being distracted about "something." RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] 10) Ricky Dale Johnson came to the ring with Jennifer Heat at his side. He said that he and his wife were feeling great right now and he wanted to capitalize on that. He challenged Tim Westybrook to a match for the Warmaster Title! Tim came out and said he had absolutely no problem with that. He did apologize to Jennifer in advance though, saying that he was sorry that he would have to destroy her husband. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] for the challenge and the response 11) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK (c) vs. RICKY DALE JOHNSON [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] Tim and RDJ started things off slowly, circling each other warily until finally, RDJ charged in and locked up with the Warmaster. They finally started to take things up a notch, much to the delight of the crowd, when Rich Money, Rick Law, and Bruce the Giant charged the ring. Rich attacked RDJ while Rick and Bruce attacked Tim. The ref immediately called for the bell and declared it a draw as the beatdown continued. WINNER: [B] No one (Draw)[/B] in 5:54 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Richard Eisen came out to the ring entrance and called a halt to the attack. He said that if Bruce, Rick, and Rich wanted a fight so badly, they should have come to him. He ordered the match restarted as a 3 vs. 2 handicap match with Tim and Ricky Dale Johnson as a tag team! RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 13) [B]TIM WESTYBROOK & RICKY DALE JOHNSON vs. RICH MONEY, RICK LAW, & BRUCE THE GIANT[/B] Not as good of a match as I hoped for but not a bad way to end the show either. Naturally Tim and RDJ were a little under the weather from the beating they took, and so Rich, Rick, and Bruce were able to dominate them in the early going. But then RDJ came back to life and was able to fight them off long enough to bring in Tim. Tim cleaned house and finally, as RDJ dealt with Rick and Bruce, absolutely devastated Rich with an Unstoppable Force. WINNERS: [B]Tim Westybrook & Ricky Dale Johnson [/B]in 9:50 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] Not too bad. Nevada was overused and Richard slightly so. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Warzone[/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated Nevada Nuclear to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]The Samoan Wild Boyz defeated AFKAP [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] [I]Sam Keith defeated Marc DuBois [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook (c) drew with Ricky Dale Johnson and so retained [COLOR="red"]the SWF Warmaster Title[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Tim Westybrook & Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Bruce the Giant, Rich Money, and Rick Law [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] [B]FIANL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR][/B][/QUOTE]

I was a little dissapointed to see Dan have his first defense against Nevada Nuclear. He's already beaten him since after he became unstoppable as a face. The real tragedy though was Sam Keith picking up the win over Marc DuBois(clean!!!!). What's next Peter Valentine getting a win over Buddy Garner in a shoot fight? Sam Strong defeating Kozue Kawashima in a submission match?

[CENTER][B][SIZE="3"]SWF Invasion![/SIZE][/B] [I]Tuesday of Week 4, September 2008[/I] Held at the Theatre of Dreams in the North West Territory 9,684 in attendance[/CENTER] Jerry Eisen, Farrah Hesketh, and Emma Chase welcomed us to another edition of [I]Invasion![/I] 1) Things started off with Liberty in the ring. He said it was good to be in the Theatre of Dreams with all the wonderful SWF fans. He s played to the crowd a bit and said this is why he came here. He said the SWF fans were the best in the world. He said he was looking forward to entertaining them and wowing them with great matches. He said he wanted to start tonight by challenging Wanda Fish for her SWF World Heavyweight Championship. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"How 'bout it, Wanda? You up for the challenge?"[/COLOR] Wanda came out to the ring entrance and commented that everyone seemed to be after her. She mentioned Archangel's challenge from last week and then looked into the camera, saying, [COLOR="darkgreen"]"By the way, Archangel ... you, me, [I]Warzone[/I] for the rematch? You got it."[/COLOR] She then teased Liberty a little, pointing out how they were in her backyard. A few fans booed her when she said that. She waved them quiet and admitted that she deserved that. She said that she knew she wasn't exactly on her best behavior the last couple of times she's been in the North West Territory. She said she knew she'd have to make it up to the fans ... and what better way than by giving them a truly kick ass main event. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Liberty, you've got it. See you later tonight!"[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for all of this (all four angles in here) 2) A camera showed Archangel arriving at the building. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] 3) Delirious Dan came out with his belt again. He said that he was inspired by what he just saw: Wanda not just accepting one challenge, but two, all in the matter of five minutes. He said that if she could do that, so could he. He laid down an open challenge to anyone in the back who wanted to face him. He waited for a moment... ... and then all hell broke loose in the Theatre as extremely familiar entrance music started up. It was mid-'80s synth pop, the kind the SWF used to use back before things really took off. The big screen lit up with a name that caused the announcers to gasp: Tommy Cornell. Dan looked absolutely stunned. The belt slipped from his hand and his jaw just about hit the floor. He actually began to shake as the ring entrance filled with smoke. But then this guy stepped through the smoke: [CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i207/scapino1974/TEW2005/JoeyBeauchamp.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Who the hell is that?" [/COLOR]Jerry Eisen demanded. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Duh, it's Tommy Cornell," [/COLOR]Emma answered. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"No it's not!" [/COLOR]Jerry shot back. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Then how do you explain the entrance music? How do you explain the fact that he's dressed like Tommy was the last time we saw him here in the SWF? Until I hear otherwise, that's Tommy Cornell," [/COLOR]Emma said with finality. Whoever it was came down to the ring and, in a very bad imitation of Tommy Cornell, said that he would be more than delighted to accept Dan's wager. Dan stared at the newcomer in shock but then shrugged and turned to the ref, handing off his belt. RATING: B for the open challenge; C- for the response (I think the audience kind of resented the bait-and-switch) 4) [B]DELIRIOUS DAN (c) vs. "TOMMY CORNELL"[/B] for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] Thankfully, Dan was on his game tonight for this average match. I don't think the audience got as behind it as they could have, simply because they weren't sure what to make of our faux Tommy. The announcers really gave this match a boost, mostly by arguing about whether or not it was really Tommy Cornell. Whoever it was, he didn't stand much of a chance. He showed a little bit of offense, but then Dan overwhelmed him and nailed the Delirium Driver for the pin and the win. WINNER: [B]Delirious Dan [/B]in 7:35 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] 5) The Samoan Wild Boyz appeared on screen, cutting a somewhat lackluster promo about how great they were and so on and so forth. Nothing to get too excited about. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B-[/COLOR] 6) Richard found Archangel backstage and asked if he had given his request anymore thought. Archangel said that he had and that he was going to have to turn Richard down. He said that he appreciated the fact that Richard had brought him back to the SWF, but he said he didn't feel right trying to "take down" his former friend. Richard tried to argue, but Archangel told him his mind was made up. Richard stormed away, fuming, only to run into Eric. Eric said he overheard his conversation with Archangel and said he wanted to help. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"If Archangel isn't willing to step up, I'll do it, Dad. I'll even do it tonight."[/COLOR] Richard hesitated, but then thanked his son. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] for the Archangel's refusal; [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] for Eric's offer 7) The entrance music for the Outcasts started up and out came Remo and Skull DeBones ... well, not really. Instead, it was Joe Sexy and Angry Gilmore dressed as Remo and Skull. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Is everyone celebrating Halloween a month early?"[/COLOR] Jerry wondered aloud. Joe and Angry proceeded to mock the tag champs by aping their mannerisms and mocking their intelligence. I hate to admit it, Angry does a pretty good Remo impression. But then the party was over as the real champs charged the ring. Angry and Joe bailed and escaped, laughing at the Outcasts all the way to the back. RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the mockery; [COLOR="blue"]B[/COLOR] for the attack 8) Steve Frehley made his way out to the ring and kicked Farrah Hesketh out of her chair. He joined Jerry and Emma to help call the next match. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 9) [B]DARRYL DEVINE vs. WOLF HAWKINS vs. JOEY MINNESOTA[/B] Jerry explained that due to the fact that [I]Invasion![/I] is a TV show, the network mandated a time limit be put on this match of twelve minutes. Steve said that was a great idea, because if these guys couldn't defeat two men in less than twelve minutes, there was no way they were going to be able to beat him without a time limit. And so the match was on. It was a great show. Darryl and Wolf put on a spectacular aerial battle, but both were able to swtich to a mat-based offense to deal with Joey's brawling tendencies. No one could get a clean pin, seeing as soon as someone was pinned, the third man would pull the pinner off the pinee. Much to the frustration of the announcers, the time limit expired without a clear winner. Steve just laughed and said that they might as well just forget it. WINNER: [B]No one (Draw)[/B] in 12:00 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 10) Eric Eisen looked like a man on a mission backstage. He hunted through the halls and finally found Joel Kovach by the craft services table. He got in Joel's face and tried to trash talk him, but Joel just wound up laughing at him. Eric finally knocked a full plate of food out of Joel's hands. Joel finally took Eric seriously, saying that if he wanted to have his ass kicked, he came to the ring person, and that he'd meet him out in the ring. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]B+[/COLOR] 11) [B]ERIC EISEN vs. JOEL KOVACH[/B] Eric was able to take control of the match early on, relying on his speed and agilty to dazzle Joel. Jerry cheered his brother on, earning him a rebuke from Emma for not being objective enough. But then Joel shut Eric's offense down when he turned an attempted Silver Spoon Shock into a vicious implant DDT. Joel then spent the rest of the match toying with Eric before finally slapping the boss's son into the Kovach Krippler. WINNER: [B]Joel Kovach [/B]in 9:46 RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 12) Joel released the hold and started to leave the ring, but instead, paused and turned back to look at Eric, who was lying on the mat and gasping for breath. Joel then kicked Eric in the head and rolled him out of the ring. He wrapped some camera cord around Eric's throat and applied the Kovach Krippler again, cinching up the cord to choke Eric even worse. The ref had to call out reinforcements to get Joel off of Eric. Joel then turned to the camera and said, [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Eisen, you may think you can control me, but you're sorrily mistaken. Sweet dreams, boss. This is only the beginning."[/COLOR] RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]B+[/COLOR] for the attack and the taunt 13) Now Sam Keith came out and kicked poor Farrah out of her chair. RATING: [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] 14) [B]WANDA FISH (c) vs. LIBERTY [/B]for [COLOR="Red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR] As Wanda and Liberty sized each other up, Jerry Eisen enthusiastically gushed about how just a few weeks ago, if someone were to tell him that Wanda Fish would be fighting Liberty for the SWF World Heavyweight Championship, he would have laughed in their face. Emma added to that by saying that she knew what he meant; if someone had told her yesterday that Tommy Cornell was coming back to the SWF, she wouldn't have believed it either. Jerry snapped that it wasn't really Tommy Cornell and then asked Sam's opinion, reminding fans that Sam had wrestled the real Tommy Cornell in the past. Sam refused to comment, pointing out that Tommy's been living [COLOR="darkgreen"]"out west in California"[/COLOR] the past couple of years [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"where they got that Atkin's Diet stuff. Maybe Tommy lost a lot of weight, I don't know."[/COLOR] The match then picked up the speculation about "Tommy's" true identity came to an end. Wanda and Liberty put on a spectacular battle that got the fans leaping to their feet more often than not. Jerry used each impressive move by the champ to needle Sam a little and ask if he was still so sure that Wanda wasn't a real champ. Sam seemed strangely quiet. The few times the camera cut to his face, he was simply staring at the ring with an intense scowl. Finally, Wanda managed to duck a Liberation Slam and nailed the Dish of the Day, dropping on Liberty and getting the pin. She then went from post to post to wave to the fans and show off her belt. When she came to one of the posts nearest the announce table, her eyes locked with Sam's and the show ended with the two of them staring at each other. WINNER: [B]Wanda Fish [/B]in 10:44 RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B][U]THE AFTERMATH[/U][/B] I was one of the last people to leave the Theatre. As I was getting my jacket, my cell phone rang. I didn't even bother checking caller ID. I had a pretty good idea who it was. [COLOR="DarkGreen"]"Hi Tommy," [/COLOR]I said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"Hi nothing, kid. First you take Liberty. That, I can almost forgive. I mean, business is business. Then you take Wolf, the only worker I've ever taken under my wing..."[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"And what does that say about you?"[/COLOR] I asked. Tommy ignored me as his rant continued. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"... but what the hell was that tonight? How do you get off dressing up some nobody in my ring attire and parading them around with my entrance music?"[/COLOR] [COLOR="darkgreen"]"It wasn't my idea, Tommy..." "Don't give me that! You're the one who booked the match."[/COLOR] I sighed. That much was true. And, as much as I hated to admit it, Richard's idea made sense. We were at war with TCW. This sort of thing was bound to happen. We just struck first. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"I ought to sue you." "You can try," [/COLOR]I said. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"But legal's checked into it. We hold the rights to the entrance music you used in the SWF. Same with your costume. You'd be in for an uphill battle at best and probably would just waste a lot of money."[/COLOR] There was a long pause. [COLOR="darkgreen"]"You think you're pretty clever, don't ya, kid? Well, let me tell you, you're not. You're playing with fire and as of tonight, that safety net I offered you is gone. You're on your own. Hope you can handle it."[/COLOR] The phone clicked off. I shuddered. I hoped I could too. FINAL RATING: [COLOR="Blue"]A[/COLOR] FROM SWF.COM - [QUOTE][U]Quick results from the last [I]Invasion![/I][/U] [I]Delirious Dan (c) defeated "Tommy Cornell" to retain [COLOR="Red"]the SWF 10-Minute Championship[/COLOR] [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]C[/COLOR] [I]Darryl Devine, Wolf Hawkins, and Joey Minnesota drew in a three-way match [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Joel Kovach defeated Eric Eisen [/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR] [I]Wanda Fish (c) defeated Liberty to retain [COLOR="red"]the SWF World Heavyweight Championship [/COLOR][/I]- [COLOR="blue"]A*[/COLOR] [B]FINAL SHOW RATING - [COLOR="blue"]A[/COLOR][/B] TCW Show Rating - [COLOR="blue"]B-[/COLOR] (It's almost like they were distracted by something. I wonder what?)[/QUOTE] I'll post the rosters in just a little while. Hope the surprise was worth the wait.

As requested, here's the current roster of the SWF, broken down by pushes and alignment ([COLOR="Red"]heels in red[/COLOR], [COLOR="Blue"]faces in blue[/COLOR]): [B][U]MAIN EVENTERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Chris Caulfield[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Joel Kovach[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Liberty Marc DuBois Remo[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Sam Keith[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Skull DeBones[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Steve Frehley[/COLOR] [B][U]UPPER MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Archangel BJ Shearer[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Bob Calrson (aka Robbie Retro) Christian Faith[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Darryl Devine[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Eric Eisen Randy Bumfhole Ricky Dale Johnson Tim Westybrook Wanda Fish Wolf Hawkins Zimmy Bumfhole[/COLOR] [B][U]MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Angry Gilmore Bruce the Giant Chance Fortune[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Cliff Wilson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Flex Joey Minnesota Pex[/COLOR] [B][U]LOWER MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Jack Bruce Kid Toma[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Rich Money Rick Law[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Robert Oxford Troy Tornado[/COLOR] [B][U]OPENERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Akima Brave Delirious Dan[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Joe Sexy Missy Masterson[/COLOR] [B][U]ENHANCEMENT TALENT[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Nevada Nuclear Remmy Skye[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]"Tommy Cornell" (aka Joey Beauchamp)[/COLOR] As for TCW's roster, we have: [B][U]MAIN EVENTERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Vin Tanner[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Guide[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Peter Valentine[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Nemesis Squeeky McClean T-Rex[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Tommy Cornell[/COLOR] [B][U]UPPER MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="blue"]Randall Hopkirk Scout Catherine Quine[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]BLZ Bubb[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ronnie V. Pain Big Cat Brandon Henry Lee Shawn Gonzalez[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Joel Bryant[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Pistol Pete Hall Jumbo Shrimp[/COLOR] [B][U]MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Mainstream Hernandez[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Bryan Holmes Sammy Bach[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Kurt Laramee[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Harry Allen Elmo Benson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Eric Tyler[/COLOR] [B][U]LOWER MIDCARDERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Steve Gumble Stevie Grayson[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Madman Boone Genghis Rahn[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Helen Wheels[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Ice Man C.A.[/COLOR] [B][U]OPENERS[/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"]Grunt Charlie Thatcher[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Raul Darkness[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Jay Darkness[/COLOR] [B][U]ENHANCEMENT TALENT[/U][/B] [COLOR="red"]Stink Paul Steadyfast[/COLOR] It would appear that Tommy has been snapping up some of the guys I've been firing (with the exception of Squeeky; still burns me that he held out for so much money).

Archived