Wanting to Re-Vamp a Save

I had a save with WWE starting in August 2014 and played it pretty much up to July 2016. I had a computer re-start and lost what was my best save ever, and now I don't really have a set in stone game that I play that often, I've been switching from save to save. I decided I'm going to start up August 2014 WWE again and make Best Save Ever 2.0. Only problem is, I'm not sure how well it's going to go and if I'll have the motivation to stick with it, because in all honesty I'm not sure how I stuck with it for so long the first time. Any advice on how to make it bigger, badder, and better would be greatly appreciated! :)

Bring up Finn Balor from developmental, have him answer John Cena's open challenge, though not quite being able to pull it off. He earns Cena's respect. He slowly makes his way up the card running through people like Adam Rose and Heath Slater until eventually becoming a solid mid card performer. Meanwhile Cena is battling the new day. After facing Big E in a tough match at Survivor Series, Cena is beaten down 3-on-1 until the lights go out. When the lights come back on, there is a masked man in the ring. He proceeds to beat down all of the New Day, throwing each of them over the top rope. He then picks up the US title and hits Cena with it. He stands tall above Cena holding the US title above he head with one hand. With his other hand, he reaches up, grabs his mask, and reveals.....

http://img.bleacherreport.net/img/slides/photos/002/683/682/Tatanka_crop_north.jpg?w=455&h=336&q=75

Imagine it. Tatanka, the valiant warrior of the people vs Glacier, the hand-picked champion of The Authority.

The feud writes itself really. :cool:

The KISS Demon can replace Kane and instead of J&J Security, bring in Lenny and Lodi or one of my favorite WCW jobber tag teams, High Voltage.

Have the wyatts higher power be..........

Nailz.... he created a cult to get reveneg on Vince for "doing naughty things to him in the 90's" to add to his gimmick he brings out a little rag doll to the ring with him and shows the wwe universe "where the bad man touched him"

Have the wyatts higher power be..........

Nailz.... he created a cult to get reveneg on Vince for "doing naughty things to him in the 90's" to add to his gimmick he brings out a little rag doll to the ring with him and shows the wwe universe "where the bad man touched him"

• 2 months later...

Archived