Which Wrestler Have You Had the Most Fun Booking?

<p>I love people coming from my dojo. The whole trueborn take from Japanese wrestling really gets me motivated to present them in a cool way. Did it with Japanese saves (where I most of the time just create my own promotion) but one safe was the baddest of them all. I started out as head booker of TNA and created my user character as a rock solid up-and-comer with great star quality and excellent potential. I called him Alan Combs and I know thats one of the big no nos to be head booker and push yourself to the moon but it was like Wrestling Spirit and TEW combined. Having him win 6 wrestler of the year awards and headlining Bound for Glory 9 years in a row. And now I did some strategic planning and left the promotion right on the day where the contract of 10 major players of my promotion runs out so I had an exodus scenario created by myself. </p><p> </p><p>

But yeah. Having somebody who is completely unknown and push him to A or B+ popularity is one of the main reasons I'm still so much into this game.</p>

Not sure if I've just gotten lucky with him, but Akima Brave in TEW 10 and 13. He can play face or heel well, and work credibly in singles and tags. He's gotten over with some terrible gimmicks. He may never be in a position where he's a headliner for me, but he hasn't let me down yet.

I would say probably the person I had/have the most fun booking is Anthony Durante (Pitbull II) in my 1991 save as WCW. I am in 1993 and have been pushing Durante since 1991 starting with a feud against the York Foundation and Harley Race at the same time, because both Alexandria York and Harley Race were trying to sign him as their client, but he turned down both managers.

Now he is a Main Eventer after starting as a mid-carder two years ago and he has just won the United States title in the save defeating Dustin Rhodes in the finals of the tournament. I don't I mean I always have something for him to do and have loved seeing him progress through the ranks of WCW. Am grooming him to be World Champion either by the end of 1993 or early 1994.

A close second is Dustin Rhodes & Matt Borne who I actually put together as a Tag Team and they had beaten Dusty & Dick Murdoch (Texas Outlaws), they ran The Steiner's out of the company, broke up the Horseman by beating Arn Anderson & Tully. Now Borne turned on Dustin as I flipped Dustin back to a face to help Dusty against Big Van Vader.

Archived