Which Wrestler Have You Had the Most Fun Booking?

Is there a worker in the game in particular that kept you playing just because you wanted to see what they would do next? (even though you're the one that decides their fate),

For me, it was was Bobby Robinson, who finished second place to Andy Leavine on Tough Enough in 2011 (under his real name, Luke).

He's naturally arrogant, and just seems like that kid in high school who you wanted to see get his comeuppance.

Anyway, I started him off in Global Force Wrestling, managed by Scarlett Bordeaux, had him go on a win streak to establish himself from the very beginning, and from there, he had feuds with the likes of Nick Aldis, Kenny King, Christian Cage (the feud that really got him over), and of course, his ultimate rival: Roderick Strong.

The feud with Strong is on and off, but it really hit the big time at our biggest pay-per-view event of the year. Jeff Jarrett booked Robinson and Strong to face off in the show opener with the winner getting a contract for a future title shot when they so please (Money in the Bank without the baggage of the briefcase or the extra participants).

Robinson cheated to win the match, and used his contract right after the show's main event to win the belt from Colt Cabana, who had just beaten CM Punk in a last man standing match (another feud I had fun booking).

Scarlett Bordeaux got injured shortly afterwards (perfect timing because I was planning on having him move on from her after having been associated for three years), and in her absence CJ Perry (who had long since been release from her WWE contract) came in as his new "business manager."

After a short feud with Colt Cabana, I had Robinson defend his belt against champions from other promotions, which saw a lot of special one-off appearances in GFW.

Once that finished, Scarlett returned, was kicked to the curb in favor of Perry, and aligned herself with Roderick Strong, who has since gone on to beat Robinson for the title, though the two are still feuding.

Eric Eisen in the C-Verse. He's talented enough in the ring to get good grades as long as he's not in there with a Great Khali type, and even then he can surprise at times (just got an 80 rating vs a terminally declining Bruce The Giant). Cuts a decent promo, usually between 70-80 rated segments. But the best part for me: his character.

I book him as the guy everyone wants to help because they think he has pull due to being the son of the owner. As a result, the guys he feuds with have to go through a gauntlet of people. Eisen is the arrogant trash talker that claims he can beat everybody's ass, and then when he's confronted he takes a powder and his guys either dish or receive a beating while he gets away. He sneak attacks people backstage, or after a match. He challenges baby faces after they've been beaten, and usually are out (kayfabe injury) nursing their wounds, then has the nerve to call them cowards when they don't even have the balls to come out face to face with "The Supremacist."

Just when you think you'll fight him one on one, he pays someone to replace him a la Marat Khoklov, or if you're lucky enough to face him, you'll have to go through his bodyguard and whatever other talents he's persuaded (or paid) to join him. Usually his feuds are incredibly violent as far as physicality goes, and are very fun for me to book.

He doesn't win too many matches clean, and doesn't lose very often. Coupled with the beatings he, himself hands out, I give him occasional wins to allow him to show his teeth in order to prevent him from looking like an all bark, no bite, nutless guy a la Seth Rollins. I let Eisen win most of the feud via tainted wins until the last match when the baby gets the win to finally gives him his comeuppance.

Anyone who I've ever pushed from being an unknown or very low relative overness to an A level superstar. In my game that includes

Husky Harris (Given a whiny faux-tough guy gimmick)

Justin Gabriel (Given a whiny, weasely heel gimmick)

Austin Creed (Got massively over teaming with Big E before New Day was even a thing.)

Wade Barrett (Is this generations Triple H)

Portia Perez (Is my female Seth Rollins and Divas Champ)

Layla (Got over accidentally, and just ran with it)

Cheerleader Melissa (Had decent overness to begin, but I pushed her to the next level.)

AJ Lee (The top face of my divas brand)

In my current SWF game it's the guys I almost never use in Big Smack Scott, Everest, and Robbie Retro

Big Smack Scott has a custom gimmick of "Idiot Bully" which is a renamed Bully gimmick with a 5% increase in Heel. I gave him creative control and got an A off of it so I was super jazzed. He split up with Kurt and is waging a war with everyone smaller than him and claiming he's the best high flyer in SWF. I give him 5 minutes every show to do an improvised promo (works sometimes and crashes other times.) Right now he's teasing that he's invented the greatest "huchacador" move called The Shooting Smack Press (Red Arrow) that he refuses to perform because nobody in the audience deserves to see it. I plan on debuting Kamikaze and having him actually using the Red Arrow leading to a feud with Big Smack Scott because Kamikaze "stole" his move.

Everest has been renamed The Big Kahuna and is also running a Bully gimmick. He's decked out in a Hawaiian shirt claiming to be "The King of the Island" that is SWF . Once a week I have TBK host an interview segment called The Tiki Lounge which usually ends with someone getting blasted in the head with a coconut. If he's in trouble his minions are Bart and Brett Beach aka The Beach Boys. As of now he's squashing jobbers and wrestling dark matches with other lower carders. Hopefully once my North American Title scene is fixed up TBK can have a fun run with the belt that will end with him losing in his new signature match .

Robbie Retro was a "Next Big Thing" in my game so I figured I better figure out something for the guy other then goofy jobber. He won the North American Title off of Squeeky McClean after getting number 1 contendership. The plan was to have him fight off a two-pronged attack from McClean and Joe Sexy with the heels training him up in skills but he had horrible chemistry with Sexy, same with Valiant and Eisan so I switched the feuds and had Retro fight against Eisan with Retro being a Rebel against authority. He still Disco dances in his entrance and is a goofball but being cheapshotted and attacked backstage has led to him getting more serious and going by his real name Robbie Rothwell with Retro acting as a nickname. He soared into B pop across the board and has now dropped the title to Dubois. Faith and Bruce are in decline and Robbie is poised to be the next Face of the company but as of now he's still feuding with Eric and the occasional Richard Eisan taking losses against Remo and Rich "Money" Pierce. He just needs to get better at actual promos and work up his psychology and he'll be golden.

Definitely Kane in one of my old 2004 saves. Kane's always been my favourite wrestler, and I've always thought that he's been under appreciated. I started out by having him dominate a feud with Goldberg after returning with the mask, writing Goldberg out of the company. Kane then proceeded to go on an undefeated streak until Summerslam, where he won the World Heavyweight Championship from The Undertaker in an A* match. By Wrestlemania 21, Kane had been on a ~15 month undefeated streak, where he finally lost the championship to Eddie Guerrero.

For me the answer to this question is simple, it's Christian Faith during his three year seven month reign as SWF World Champion. It was always fun trying to figure out who to put him with next and how to stretch the title reign out as long as I could. The reign was actually supposed to go a full four years but I'm perfectly happy ending it when I did.

Monty Walker in a C-Verse 97 game. He was meant to be the focus of the cruiserweight division at the start, but an injury to Sam Strong in the first month of the game left Dread without an opponent, and turned into a year-long storyline where Walker was dubbed the man without fear and slowly edged his way into a victory over the C-Verse analogue of Vader.

Rose up to Icon status on the back of that feud, despite picking up two victories total in matches, and was poised to sweep through the main event.

Joanna Silver surprisingly....turned her from that dumb pirate gimmick into a beaten broken down crazy chick. She did everything her master wanted until his ambition did not include her anymore. She then turned face and was my Chyna with AJ's personality. She ended up having fantastic matches always and even held my World Title twice going against some of my smaller opponents.

Probably Fro Sure in my MAW Youtube Save. I brought him in as a stop-gap replacement for Hollywood Brett Asshole in 2013 and just let him run with it and gave him as many opportunities as I could without straight up pushing him. He just got super over and his ring work improved so much, I just couldn't help but have him take the main title after dropping the sub-title to Casey "also a beast" Valentine.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Kluge" data-cite="Kluge" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40400" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Everest has been renamed The Big Kahuna and is also running a Bully gimmick. He's decked out in a Hawaiian shirt claiming to be "The King of the Island" that is SWF . Once a week I have TBK host an interview segment called The Tiki Lounge which usually ends with someone getting blasted in the head with a coconut.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I would watch this.</p>

<p>In my 1991 WCW game I had Paul E Dangerously managing Vader, basically doing what he now does for Lesnar. Vader rampaged through all the babyfaces on the roster, ending with him beating Sting clean at The Great American Bash in 1992 to end his 2 year reign.</p><p> </p><p>

I'd never booked someone to be totally unstoppable before and it was really fun,</p>

It has been Bray Wyatt in my New Attitude game hands down (Nearly or exactly half the roster is a close second). His goal to rid the WWE of its bogus heroes and give everybody a reality tea, has been fun to book. He has had feuds with Jericho and Ziggler (Still ongoing) and is already a major player.

Guest TomTEWFAN
I had a 2014 game when I first started using TEW 2013 , I lasted 6 months. Dunno why I didn't do a diary on it (Probably because I hadn't known about them at the time). Anyways I broke up 3MB , fired Mahal, kept Slater and Mcintyre. I got Mcintyre from opener to UM within 3 months. He was booked to beat Dolph for the IC Title at Summerslam until I lost my save.

In my current SWF game it's the guys I almost never use in Big Smack Scott, Everest, and Robbie Retro

Big Smack Scott has a custom gimmick of "Idiot Bully" which is a renamed Bully gimmick with a 5% increase in Heel. I gave him creative control and got an A off of it so I was super jazzed. He split up with Kurt and is waging a war with everyone smaller than him and claiming he's the best high flyer in SWF. I give him 5 minutes every show to do an improvised promo (works sometimes and crashes other times.) Right now he's teasing that he's invented the greatest "huchacador" move called The Shooting Smack Press (Red Arrow) that he refuses to perform because nobody in the audience deserves to see it. I plan on debuting Kamikaze and having him actually using the Red Arrow leading to a feud with Big Smack Scott because Kamikaze "stole" his move.

Everest has been renamed The Big Kahuna and is also running a Bully gimmick. He's decked out in a Hawaiian shirt claiming to be "The King of the Island" that is SWF . Once a week I have TBK host an interview segment called The Tiki Lounge which usually ends with someone getting blasted in the head with a coconut. If he's in trouble his minions are Bart and Brett Beach aka The Beach Boys. As of now he's squashing jobbers and wrestling dark matches with other lower carders. Hopefully once my North American Title scene is fixed up TBK can have a fun run with the belt that will end with him losing in his new signature match .

This is pure gold sir!

Kenny Omega is looking to get a big push in my company. Have been liking his work in his videos and find him to be a worthy top heel to put up against the faces. He reminds me of a mix between Ted Dibiase Sr(in his prime) look-wise and Chris Jericho's megalomania personality.

Archived