5. moon_lit_tears 2

Total

1. Imarevenant 746

2. masterded 542

3. crownsy 454

4. moon_lit_tears 299

5. TakerNGN74 297

Imarevenant is are winner.

So um that last puzzle is one they have used on the challenge multiple times it somehow always trips up people and yet it shouldn't take you even 30 seconds to solve it. I don't know how they don't just get it instantly.

I was wondering the same thing. I think maybe being tired may contribute to the inability to get it done, plus the added pressure of wanting to get done before another team.

Overall, aside from Cara finally winning one, this season sucked. Jenna winning 3 eliminations was cool too I guess. I wanted to see more of Cohutta's cousin as well as I think physically she was better than most the girls on this season.

Did anyone watch the reunion?

<p>Me and the Wife did last night. Highlights include:</p><p> </p><p>

Johnny BURIED Cara in front of Abe. They showed the footage that strongly implies she gave Thomas a BJ, which seemed new to Abe (or he's a great actor i guess) and then the "I want to break up with him" footage from right after he got there.</p><p> </p><p>

Cara ran over and did this drop to her knees plan where she pretty much did the "Opps! I didn't realize that what they were going to show you was different from me saying it was nothing! I was just protecting your feelings baby!" move.</p><p> </p><p>

And Johnny just lost it on her. He started to go off on how she's so fake, because she lied to Abe not because she didn't want to hurt his feelings, but because she wanted to win, and she knew that if she told the truth, then he wouldn't just blindly protect her with his Cousin, and actually try to win for himself, and that Abe's team was the strongest one there, and the way they played for Cara got them eliminated, and now Abe has no money and Cara cheating on him and (I guess the are "on a break") probable breaking up with him as his reward for being a good boyfriend on the show. Honestly John is a jackoff, but most of what he said was spot on. He also wouldn't back her up on the "oh, we just went into the bathroom to have a private talk" after the bus ride. he pretty much said that he saw some under the pants stuff on the bus, and then they disappeared into this Bathroom at the house for half an hour and he was like "come on man, they didn't go in there to talk about the weather after what they were doing on the bus, please." Cara eventually changed the story to "ok Well, we made out in the bathroom, that's true"</p><p> </p><p>

He kept making the point that if she really was sorry about it, she would have pulled him aside and told him the real story right away, not left it out there as an issue for him to exploit later. All through this Abe is making "your right Johnny" head movements as Johnny does his thing.</p><p> </p><p>

Then Cara made the worst move ever, she started to say things like "talk to my Check book John" and "I sent you home, so it worked, that's all that matters to me"</p><p> </p><p>

so Abe got up and walked out on her. </p><p> </p><p>

uhhh....not many other highlights. Nani backed down and forgave Johnny after he gave some lame ass explanation about how it "wouldn't have mattered" if he didn't say her name and she was being an over emotional person. Vince and Johnny basically said Vince was throwing challenges because it made sense for his team to lose, and they just kept it really quite. Someone called him on it by saying how Vince sucked at every challenge, and the elimination too by getting out worked by Jamie, and they still said Vince is the "best athlete here!" which Leroy busted out laughing at, along with Cory and Mitch. Anissa is claiming she had an emotional breakdown, and is fine with everything and everyone from the show now. Even ok with Cory I guess. Zach broke up with Jenna between the show and the reunion, not sure why they felt the need to bring that up but they asked Jenna about it, other than they are bringing her back for ex's (I assume).</p>

• 1 month later...

<p>A new season starts May 4th. It is rivals 3.</p><p> </p><p>

The teams</p><p>

Sarah and Johnny "Bananas"</p><p>

Camila and Tony </p><p>

Nany and Wes</p><p>

Jenna and Vince</p><p>

Averey and Leroy</p><p>

Jessica and Johnny Reilly</p><p>

Ashley and Cory</p><p>

Christina and Nate</p><p>

KellyAnne and Jamie</p><p>

Briana and Brandon</p><p>

Cheyenne and Devin</p><p>

Nicole and Dario</p><p>

Simone and Thomas </p><p> </p><p>

Sometime in the next week or 2 I will set up a new thread for sign-ups and the draft. Though if you are interested feel free to just post that you are in here until then.</p>

i'd be down for another run

Edit: also, guess Sarah was just kidding on that whole retirement angle. Still 100% team Sarah in that whole thing. Johhny is such a hypocrite.

Yep, definitely thought Bananas was being ridiculous. Hell, look what he just did to Nany. I know his vote isn't what put them in but the excuse that it made him look better to the other teams or got any targets off his back was bs.

Yep, definitely thought Bananas was being ridiculous. Hell, look what he just did to Nany. I know his vote isn't what put them in but the excuse that it made him look better to the other teams or got any targets off his back was bs.

See, (and I don't know spoilers) this is why I kinda hate the "rivals" setup. I predict Johnny and Sarah are going to bury the hatchet about an episode in, and dominate.

"Rivals" is to broad. they put some people on teams who Really hate each other, and then other teams are like "he said something mean about me on twitter once" who instantly go "ok, whatever, lets get this money"

I predict John and Sarah will do the latter. They are both experienced players and used to be friends. I bet they say "whatever happened, happened. Lets win this thing and both make money" very early on.

Archived