Using the Road Agents Efficiently

this is what I've picked up from reading stuff around here:

- work the crowd: use in the first match only! using it after the first match will have negative effects. someone else can prob explain why

- all out match: use as much as you can, but only for matches less than 15 mins

- slow build: use in matches longer than 15 mins

- script: every match that would need it (i.e. any one where all the workers don't have high psychology)

- call in ring: reserved for matches where all workers involved have good psychology

I'm still a bit confused about when to use "open match", but I know the above pretty well.

- all out match: use as much as you can, but only for matches less than 15 mins

This is not good advice. All Out fatigues your workers faster and there's more of a chance they'll get injured. If the workers can't handle going all out in a match, the match will be penalized. They need to have good top rows stats in order for it to be of any use.

Jaded put together a list to help people understanding road agent notes and dirt sheet bonuses/penalties.

http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522978

Open match - if you have workers with different pushes involved in the match using the open match will help the lesser guy get in offense. Very good to use for the great talent/no popularity kid that just entered wrestling you snapped up. Also use at your big events if your having two guys at different pushes fighting each other (uppermidcard vs maineventer)

Open match - if you have workers with different pushes involved in the match using the open match will help the lesser guy get in offense. Very good to use for the great talent/no popularity kid that just entered wrestling you snapped up. Also use at your big events if your having two guys at different pushes fighting each other (uppermidcard vs maineventer)

So open match doesn't have to be used if I have say, 2 main event guys working one another?

I always use "Winner, Script and Open match" in all my matches. The exception being that I'll always use "Work up crowd" in my opening or dark match, and either "all-out or slow build" in my main-event. I'm getting good grades, so I don't intend to stop with this formula.

Archived