Help get this innocent man out of jail!!!

K-Nection

If you have a Netflix subscription I suggest you watch this documentary Making a Murderer. The short story is that this man was wrongly convicted of rape in 1985 and was not released from prison for 18 years. Obviously he was a little sore at the state that turned a blind eye to his case for so long and he sued the people that wrongfully imprisoned him in the first place.

2 years later the man was openly framed for murder and then wrongly convicted by a very biased hick town (Sorry Packerman I know you are a close neighbor). I have added my name to the petition and I suggest that you guys do the same.

https://www.change.org/p/president-of-the-united-states-free-steven-avery

Official White house petition

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//petition/pardon-steven-avery-and-brendan-dassey-their-alleged-involvement-murder-teresa-halbach

Here is a link to his Wikipedia page

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steven_Avery

This is a very good summary of the Netflix Documentary

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=POY2JSFkvzI

Newest petition calling for federal investigation of Manitowoc and Calumet County Sheriff's Departments.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/initiate-federal-investigation-sheriffs-department-manitowoc-county-and-calumet-county-wisconsin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How can you be sure hes innocent?

I concur with this. There has been allegations that the documentary is skewed. And the guy was, apart from being convicted for murder, also convicted for owning illegal firefarms - which alone was 10 years worth of jailtime.

The main prosecutor of the trial was asked for his side of the story but he declined to speak with the them. But the evidence presented in the trial speaks how loudly this man is innocent. At one point they were caught planting evidence but the judge refused to move forward with the allegation.

It took the legal system nearly twenty years to free the West Memphis Three and there was staggering evidence that they didn't commit the crimes. They had the backing of numerous celebrities(Pearl Jam for a major example) documentaries, and civilian support from around the globe. Even after they were released, they weren't fully exonerated.

Our legal system is a joke.

I watched it on netflix with people in green bay this morning and Im not convinced hes innocent the second time. First time sure.

There is a motive for framing him I suppose because of his lawsuit against the county for millions of dollars but how do you put his blood by the ignition in the girls jeep?

by the way he sounds so much like the stereotypical Yooper lol.

blood-in-rav-4-near-ignition-key-ep-3-7-min.png?w=474http://i.imgur.com/ZtWoCh3.jpg

If you are talking about this stain then this could be easily done with a cotton swab. Hell it looks unnaturally placed on there IMO. Honestly for a man that was so meticulous to not get one single fingerprint in the RAV but disregard the random places his blood gotten on is just too coincidental to me.

And if you say he was probably wearing gloves then this blood would have never defied gravity in this way to get on the dash. It would have dripped downward.

And if you are questioning how Detective Lenk got in the RAV without anyone noticing it because he was probably the man that put the RAV there in the first place. He was the one that had access to Steven's blood. And even if he was not the man that stashed the RAV but there was nobody that was monitoring him directly. He never was even made to sign the log.

Sorry did not mean to spoil it for you. Around the middle of it I thought he did it as well. But after seeing the things I seen in later episodes then everything makes sense. There was a vial of Steven Avery's blood taken from his sexual assault charge in the 80s that was compromised then used to be planted in the RAV. The vial's seal was broken by a pin hole shape opening at the top of it (a hole where a needle was used to take some out).

Sorry did not mean to spoil it for you. Around the middle of it I thought he did it as well. But after seeing the things I seen in later episodes then everything makes sense. There was a vial of Steven Avery's blood taken from his sexual assault charge in the 80s that was compromised then used to be planted in the RAV. The vial's seal was broken by a pin hole shape opening at the top of it (a hole where a needle was used to take some out).

Yup I saw that last night. The only thing I don't get is why the hell the kid said what he said. After what I've seen so far I have plenty of doubts. And the way the system is suppose to work, I'm not 100% sure hes guilty so I'll most likely be signing when I finish the remaining few episodes.

Yup I saw that last night. The only thing I don't get is why the hell the kid said what he said. After what I've seen so far I have plenty of doubts. And the way the system is suppose to work, I'm not 100% sure hes guilty so I'll most likely be signing when I finish the remaining few episodes.

The kid is borderline austistic and almost thought of the interogation as a game. If he answers correctly they stop bothering him and he gets to go home. At some points in the interrogation you can tell it sounds like he is guessing. Later when he realizes the severity of the situation he attempts to tell the truth but they grill him until he says what they want to hear.

The kid is borderline austistic and almost thought of the interogation as a game. If he answers correctly they stop bothering him and he gets to go home. At some points in the interrogation you can tell it sounds like he is guessing. Later when he realizes the severity of the situation he attempts to tell the truth but they grill him until he says what they want to hear.

Ya It seemed like he was guessing to me too. And all of the key points the cops said it first and not him. He only then agreed. Still tho up until this point the kid is the only thing that gives me doubt he could be guilty. Going to try to watch the rest tonight.

I cant believe I found out about this first on here with everyone in town talking about it lol.

I wish I could have been a juror (probably not) because I could have seen it in its entirety. It seems a lot was left out in the documentary. I thought there's no way they can return a guilty verdict based on what I watched but they know more then we might.

Ps: I came here to sign the petition after watching but thanks to Jaysin I'm not sure again lol.

Edit: I definitely see reasonable doubt but at this point I have no idea if he's innocent or guilty.

Some evidence pointing to the guilty verdict. Haven't checked the Netflix series out yet, but figured this was worth sharing.

http://www.ranker.com/list/making-a-murderer-missing-evidence/candice-darden?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=making_a_murderer_evidence

I'll sign a petition to keep this mentally deranged psycho locked up, if anything.

Thanks for sharing, Jaysin.

Some evidence pointing to the guilty verdict. Haven't checked the Netflix series out yet, but figured this was worth sharing.

http://www.ranker.com/list/making-a-murderer-missing-evidence/candice-darden?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=post&utm_campaign=making_a_murderer_evidence

Hey bud I'm reading a lot of conjecture in this.

Edit: First of all it is the prosecution's job to prove a person is guilty beyond a reasonable doubt. They never at any point prove that Steven Avery committed this murder. As I read this article it is getting clearer by the second because this article does a fantastic job of painting a picture of a guilty verdict to people who are in the unknown. Most of the references gathered for this article are just snippets from Ken Kratz doing knee jerk reaction interviews. Given that all the information was taken to his reaction interviews and not from the actual case itself is proving my point.

1.)The first "daming" bit of DNA was supposed sweat was drawn from the hood of the car. There is no test in the world that can tell you if that specific DNA is sweat unless you already knew that it was. Second sweat can be fabricated from that man probably quicker than blood because you just have to bribe the correct prison guard to get a hold of his undergarments.

2.)The second is stating that Steven Avery personally made calls to her phone. Well he owns a salvage yard and she is a photographer that works for Auto Trader so yeah they have probably worked together many times. There was also evidence of certain voice mails being deleted from the phone because the ex boyfriend and the brother were able to "guess" her password after she disappeared.

3.)The next is such a (I'm going to use the PG term)Bullcrap statement that they could not even use this in a fixed trial. It was stated as 100% conjecture because there was so much uncertainty with the statement.

4.)The next about him burning a cat alive....well he did serve time for animal cruelty. I don't see where that is relevant to this discussion. I'm pretty sure he didn't have sex with the cat first. He openly pled guilty to that charge.

5.)As for the "witnesses" that seen Steven throw these things in the burn barrel they were none other than Scott Thadytch and Bobby Dassey. These were the two individuals the defense team believed committed the crime but were not allowed to point fingers at in the trial. These guys have orchestrated an alibi that got blown up on the witness stand but could not be investigated further because the defense was not allowed to point fingers at them.

6.)This "magic bullet" might have been from that gun but that DNA is not natrual. Common sense tells you if that bullet exited a human body that bullet should have blood on it. In the photo that was taken at the "place of murder" that bullet does not appear to be discolored any way. The fact it took them almost 8 months to find this magic bullet tells me that they found this on the ground on the property ran ballistics on it prior to planting it. Then they borrowed some of Teresa's DNA to spice it up. What the prosecution does not tell you is if the bullet had DNA why doesn't the area where the bullet was found does not. Probably because the evidence was planted.

Also in one of the police reports they report on Scott Thadytch trying to sell his .22 caliber rifle in March of 2006 right after Brendan Dassey's "confession". The defense was not aloud to bring up that statement because it could possibly point to another suspect.

7.)I'm sorry but if anyone has ever watched an episode of Dexter knows that this murder did not occur in that garage. No amount of cleaning is going to get rid of all the blood spatter or DNA if there was a so called "execution" in that room. If you ever seen Dexter you notice that he wraps the entire room before he kills someone. If you were to do that in this scenario then "cleaning" with bleach would not only be necessary it would still be ineffective because you would not be able to scrub in the cracks. The police actually jack hammered the floor and took out chunks of that floor and still couldn't find DNA evidence.

8.)So they this news reporter took conjecture from other inmates. This just sounds like a some guys who want to be "involved" out of boredom. It's not credible because there is no record of these drawings and these statements are just now coming out.

9.)Honestly I don't know a 41 year old single man that does not appreciate looking at attractive females unless they are homosexual. He may be a perv but a killer this man is not. This proves nothing...I'm a 29 year old married man but I do like the way certain customers look when they walk in my store. On a separate note I might start a petition to always keep yoga pants and jeggings in style.

10.)If you notice there was never any charges brought onto Steven for this. It was a diversionary tactic brought on from the man who is king perv of the mountain. Kratz also did not mention that these women were later to be found making false statements because Kratz said it would "help" them with their own trials.

11.)If they are really bringing in the fact that him arguing one time with his girlfriend is submit-able evidence then this author obviously is just reaching for opposition

12.)Really....the body was proved to be burned in two places on a SALVAGE yard. This is not a valid point because there is tires accessible to both places more the "original" spot then behind his trailer.

13.)If you notice that this allegation comes from the same prosecutor that furnished and bedded the forgery of the evidence in this trial. Of course this guy is going to "make deals" with other inmates to get them to make B.S. statements.

14.)The fact that the author is using any statement from this kid is insane. He is borderline autistic I could probably be in this room with this kid (guy now) for about 2 hours and have him telling everyone that he was also raped by Michael Jackson.

15.) Again another fabricated story cooked up by Ken Kratz next....

16.)It was his sister's minivan....of course it was in her name. *Facepalms self.

The sleuthing of Candice Darden relies on a ton of conjecture and not one bit of references of the actual court documents which is amazing in my opinion. All this article has told me is that she was paid to write an opposing article and lazily threw other articles together. She put this link on her twitter linking this article while making the statement "Sometimes I play devil's advocate". This means she not only believes the man was innocent but she was reluctantly made to put the article up.

Definition of devil's advocate....to pretend to be against an idea or plan which a lot of people support in order to make people discuss it in more detail and think about it more carefully

If you are questioning where I got this definition you can find it here....http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/play+devil's+advocate

The white house petition has just broke 100,000 today. I'm curious to see what move the Obama administration will play moving forward.

Edit: Never mind I just read up that only the governor of Wisconsin can pardon Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey. The governor has replied today that he will not be pardoning him no matter how many signatures there are and he "trusts" the courts to find justice. If I was a Wisconsin resident I would be moving to impeach the man that is blatantly refusing to right the wrongs or at least use his influence to seek justice.

The white house petition has just broke 100,000 today. I'm curious to see what move the Obama administration will play moving forward.

Edit: Never mind I just read up that only the governor of Wisconsin can pardon Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey. The governor has replied today that he will not be pardoning him no matter how many signatures there are and he "trusts" the courts to find justice. If I was a Wisconsin resident I would be moving to impeach the man that is blatantly refusing to right the wrongs or at least use his influence to seek justice.

Thankfully you dont have a political office. The judicial system will do its job. No one else should have a say.

Thankfully you dont have a political office. The judicial system will do its job. No one else should have a say.

If you seen this documentary you would change that opinion very quickly my friend. The judicial system in Wisconsin is unreasonably biased and it will take an entire shake up before justice will be done for this man apparently.

Edit: Never mind I just read up that only the governor of Wisconsin can pardon Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey. The governor has replied today that he will not be pardoning him no matter how many signatures there are and he "trusts" the courts to find justice.

Good to hear that the govenor at least is keeping his cool.

If I was a Wisconsin resident I would be moving to impeach the man that is blatantly refusing to right the wrongs or at least use his influence to seek justice.

Wow.

Archived