Help get this innocent man out of jail!!!

K-Nection

1. Additional DNA evidence linking Avery to Halbach's car

During the trial, Avery's lawyers suggested that police planted evidence including Avery's blood in Halbach's SUV.

According to former Calumet County District Attorney Ken Kratz, Avery's DNA was also found under the hood of Halbach's SUV.

“It wasn’t blood. It was from his sweaty hands," Kratz told Maxim. "Do the cops also have a vial of his sweat that they are carrying around? The evidence conclusively shows that Steven Avery’s hand was under the hood when he insists he never touched her car."

The SUV was found on Avery’s property and was at the crime lab since Nov. 5.

“How did his DNA get under the hood if Avery never touched her car?” Kratz asks. “Do the cops have a vial of Avery's sweat to ‘plant’ under the hood?”

Dean Strang recalled that one of the investigators involved in finding DNA under the hood of Halbach's car admitted to not changing gloves after handling evidence inside her car. Culhane testified that the amount of Avery's DNA on Halbach's hood latch (which could have been blood) was very small, similar to what you would get from rubbing Avery's toothbrush on it, or from the unchanged gloves of the tech who handled blood evidence inside the car and then touched the hood.

As the response of "Do the cops have a vial of Avery's sweat to "plant" under the hood?"

....no but they do have his buccal swab, fingernail scrapings and hair from his 1985 conviction.....https://www.reddit.com/r/MakingaMurderer/comments/41zhyh/manitowoc_had_averys_buccal_swab_fingernail/

2. Full details of Halbach's remains in the fire pit

Halbach’s tooth, identified with dental records, and a rivet from the jeans she was wearing the day she went missing were found in the fire pit near Avery’s home, Kratz said.

Kratz said Halbach's bones in the fire pit were "intertwined" with the steel belts, left over from the car tires Avery threw on the fire to burn.

Officers found remnants of steel belts from tires that they believed were used as fire accelerants. That was where her bones were burned.

Suggesting that some human bones found elsewhere (never identified as Halbach's) were from this murder was never established, Kratz said.

Buting wanted to show jury an anonymous letter mailed to MTSC, found in Green Bay Post Office, which claimed a body had been burned in the smelter at 3:am on Friday. Dean Strang stated they had a forensic anthropologist at trial who testified that an open fire wouldn't have generated enough heat to burn a body in the way that those bones were destroyed, but it didn’t make the documentary.

3. Phone records

According to Kratz, Avery targeted Halbach, who worked as a freelance photographer for Auto Trader Magazineand had photographed cars on Avery's property prior to her death.

At 8:12 a.m. on Oct. 31, Avery called Auto Trader Magazine and asked them to send "that same girl who was here last time," Kratz said. Avery gave a fake name and his sister’s number to the Auto Trader Magazine receptionist to trick Halbach into coming.

Halbach had been to the Avery property earlier in the month when Avery answered the door wearing only a towel. She said she wouldn’t go back because she was scared of him, Kratz said.

There was no "fake name" he gave them his sister's name because it was guess what....his sister's van for sale.

Upon cross examination of the receptionist that stated that it was revealed that it was more of an "EWW" moment not because Teresa was "terrified" of him. If she was not going back then why did she call her boss on the way over to the Avery's stating that is where she was going.

4. Halbach’s belongings

Halbach’s phone, camera and handheld device were found 20 feet from Avery’s door, and were burned in his barrel, Kratz said.

"Why did the documentary not tell the viewers the contents of her purse were in his burn barrel, just north of the front door of his trailer?" he asked.

5. Halbach’s belongings

Halbach’s phone, camera and handheld device were found 20 feet from Avery’s door, and were burned in his barrel, Kratz said.

"Why did the documentary not tell the viewers the contents of her purse were in his burn barrel, just north of the front door of his trailer?" he asked.

That burn barrel is actually Barb Janda's burn barrel. (Steven Avery had his own)One of many questionable alibis is her now husband Scott Thadytch who has changed his alibi almost 5 times before the trial. One of Dean Strang's theories state that the "first burn site" was the quarry off of the property. The real killer scooped up the bone fragments and other possessions into the barrel and brought it to Steven Avery's bonfire pit. He even got the state's witness to confirm that it was more plausible that the quarry was the original and not Steve Avery's burn site.

6. Steven Avery planned to torture women, according to the additional charges filed by the DA in 2006

While he was serving a prison sentence for a rape he was later acquitted of, Steven Avery planned the torture and killing of a young woman, according to documents released in the 2006 Halbach case.

Avery also bought leg irons and handcuffs three weeks before he allegedly killed Teresa Halbach, the special prosecutor in his homicide case said.

The allegations were included in 22 pages of court documents accompanying additional charges filed by Kratz in 2006.

The statements were made by other inmates but even the judge written them off as conjecture. Since the prisoners even go as far as to mention drawings. The defense asked where the drawings were and the prosecution droped the allegations.

Oh you must be talking about these leg irons....

http://thumbs.mic.com/MjYwYWY1YzEwYyMvZTJDMjBoeVFJQV83c2JqWUFMMGRNUmFyYUxNPS8weDEyMTc6MjA0NHgyNDIxLzkwMHg1MzAvZmlsdGVyczpxdWFsaXR5KDcwKS9odHRwOi8vczMuYW1hem9uYXdzLmNvbS9wb2xpY3ltaWMtaW1hZ2VzL2VsZjl5Y2t4aHF0Zzg5NWMxNG54eTBieXR6djNuczBiejRnaHd6anVmbWh0dnlobmJ6am9odGNocnlsM3loNnQuanBn.jpg

If these were the leg irons that Steven used to restrain Teresa Halbach then he is better than Dexter to get every bit of her DNA off of these but still managed to keep his DNA on them with 2 other unidentified persons as well.

One of the facts that "The Prize" Ken Kratz keeps failing to mention is that those other charges were dropped in the pre trial because they were solely based off of the coerced confession of Brendan Dassey.

Seriously none of this is "evidence"? You said you poured over every part of this case and you don't consider any of this credible evidence? I'm not saying he's guilty or innocent but you don't consider ANY of this evidence that he could have done it?

Sorry bub I done my homework and I'm not convinced he is guilty. There is nothing damning about what Ken Kratz is saying. The man got a conviction because he can throw the word SWEAT around at every turn. He is now a defense attorney and was afraid his business would dry up if he did not go on a media campaign to counter this documentary. What kills me is most of the media is just regurgitating his narratives instead of reading the facts for themselves.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
By all means please I'm begging someone to convince me otherwise because I would be a lot more comfortable believing the man is guilty and is rightfully sitting in jail. The fact that he is IMO innocent bothers me to no end. There is now allegations of jurors trading votes coming out now saying that they thought they traded votes in deliberation because it was their intention to get a re trial.

Yep. You want to be convinced.

Yep. You want to be convinced.

If that's all you got why even say anything? You of all people who have bucked me the most and have offered the least amount of insight into this? Your most compelling argument has been "because jail is a good place for him."

If that's all you got why even say anything? You of all people who have bucked me the most and have offered the least amount of insight into this? Your most compelling argument has been "because jail is a good place for him."

I've given you all the info you need and you choose to either ignore it or disregard it. I told you what I read and what I watched. I don't know what more you want from me. You are capable of reading the same evidence and information I did, it seems you did as it's posted here in this thread.

And I said something so you can see the same kind of bullheadedness and stubborn attitude that you're showing.

Ummm....this is a bombshell! So Teresa did actually stop by a place after the Avery's. They interviewed the guy once and was going to follow up with a 2nd interview but that's when they got the call about the RAV....The prosecution's timeline just got messier.....

http://stevenaverycase.com/phone-calls-between-investigators#sthash.w4M41FPt.0W085xQQ.dpbs

• 3 weeks later...

Archived