Help get this innocent man out of jail!!!

K-Nection

If you seen this documentary you would change that opinion very quickly my friend. The judicial system in Wisconsin is unreasonably biased and it will take an entire shake up before justice will be done for this man apparently.

I've seen it and I've read independent research on it and other sources of information and I feel prison is the right place for him.

Thankfully you dont have a political office. The judicial system will do its job. No one else should have a say.

Yup.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've seen it and I've read independent research on it and other sources of information and I feel prison is the right place for him.

So you are saying beyond a reasonable doubt that the man is guilty? I'm trying to wrap my head around how you come to that conclusion. By all means please I'm begging someone to convince me otherwise because I would be a lot more comfortable believing the man is guilty and is rightfully sitting in jail. The fact that he is IMO innocent bothers me to no end. There is now allegations of jurors trading votes coming out now saying that they thought they traded votes in deliberation because it was their intention to get a re trial.

Thankfully you dont have a political office. The judicial system will do its job. No one else should have a say.

Where in my responses led you to believe i was applying for political office? But there have to be checks and balances for situations like these where there is a miscarrage in justice and it's being blatantly ignored. The state of Wisconsin is acting above the laws that they swore to upheld.

So you are saying beyond a reasonable doubt that the man is guilty? I'm trying to wrap my head around how you come to that conclusion. By all means please I'm begging someone to convince me otherwise because I would be a lot more comfortable believing the man is guilty and is rightfully sitting in jail. The fact that he is IMO innocent bothers me to no end. There is now allegations of jurors trading votes coming out now saying that they thought they traded votes in deliberation because it was their intention to get a re trial.

You don't want to be convinced as evidenced by your post history in this thread. If evidence presented that was not in the documentary doesn't change your mind, we won't either.

You feel he is innocent, great. I feel prison is a good place for him, also great. BTW, the law in Wisconsin seems okay to me. I recall a certain Jeffrey Dahmer was found quite guilty there.

Edit: Never mind I just read up that only the governor of Wisconsin can pardon Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey. The governor has replied today that he will not be pardoning him no matter how many signatures there are and he "trusts" the courts to find justice. If I was a Wisconsin resident I would be moving to impeach the man that is blatantly refusing to right the wrongs or at least use his influence to seek justice.

I'm by no means an expert in the American political system, never mind that of individual states, but have you heard of the term "seperation of powers" before?

You don't want to be convinced as evidenced by your post history in this thread. If evidence presented that was not in the documentary doesn't change your mind, we won't either.

You feel he is innocent, great. I feel prison is a good place for him, also great. BTW, the law in Wisconsin seems okay to me. I recall a certain Jeffrey Dahmer was found quite guilty there.

There wasn't evidence pointing to the police openly framing Jeffery Dahmer as well.

That was not true factual evidence it was an author who was paid to write a column that even she did not believe in.

It's pretty obvious to all that you really don't.

Did you refuse to read about all the evidence left out in the "documentary" or do you merely refuse to accept it?

The key points of the case were in the documentary. I have looked at the "evidence" left out but it is not conclusive nor does it change anything. The "sweat" found on the hood latch of the car can't really be confirmed as sweat because that would conclude that the man was not wearing gloves. And if he was not wearing gloves then how did he not get any fingerprints on the inside of the car but his blood got there.

There is a clear conclusion that this car was tampered with to point fingers at this man without a motive. Ken Kratz's theory does not make sense even so much he used two different theories to convict Steven Avery and Brendan Dassey. In Steven's conviction he theorized that Steven did this alone and in Brendan's trial he theorized that they both were in on it.

He is the greatest story weaver of them all because he has blatantly put these men behind bars with the sole agenda of furthering his own career. It has also came out that while he continues to claim that the documentors did not contact him for his opinion the documentors even won a small claims case stating otherwise against Ken Kratz. Yes Ken tried to take the documentors to court with the same claim that he is now telling the media and was found to be false. All this man is doing is lying to whomever is listening.

Nope. Only a court can and should have the right to overturn a conviction - not a governor.

Think about this....if it can happen to Steven Avery then it can just as easily happen to Kingster. It can happen to me it could happen to anybody. That is one of the reasons that the governor is given these sort of privileges is to right the wrongs that the "infallible" justice system can happen to. I'm not saying that all cops are dirty, I'm not even saying I hate them. But when a select few can abuse their power in this manner than they need to be stripped of those powers and be held accountable.

I sincerely hope you don't plan on doing another thread for each "innocent" man/woman behind bars because that's all this forum will become. No justice system is perfect there are horrible people free and innocent people in prison all over the world.

Pardon me if I sound like a hypocrite or anything, I might be late to the party, as I see that the discussion is going on swiftly now, but I saw some posts criticizing this thread and decided to write something...

In my opinion, the guy has the right to make a thread about anything he wants if it isn't offending anyone or spamming. It's his point of view that he wanted to share with us so whoever agreed with him could help him, and just that, no need for a fuss...people said that this didn't belong here, but it is better than some stuff that is posted here for sure. Just my 50 cents after I saw some posts about this...I don't really like to discuss politics or religion though (I mean, anywhere, that being more about myself than about the forum of course), and I haven't watched the documentary, so I don't have anything useful to say about the subject. Good luck though, K-Nection.

Think about this....if it can happen to Steven Avery then it can just as easily happen to Kingster. It can happen to me it could happen to anybody. That is one of the reasons that the governor is given these sort of privileges is to right the wrongs that the "infallible" justice system can happen to. I'm not saying that all cops are dirty, I'm not even saying I hate them. But when a select few can abuse their power in this manner than they need to be stripped of those powers and be held accountable.

Abuse to you is following the law to the governor.

I sincerely hope you don't plan on doing another thread for each "innocent" man/woman behind bars because that's all this forum will become. No justice system is perfect there are horrible people free and innocent people in prison all over the world.

No guyver I don't plan on doing another one of these because as I can see from this it's not a "fun" topic for everyone. I felt passionate that this man was wrongfully convicted and was curious if anyone else felt the same. There was only 2 other members that had actually seen the documentary and one is on the fence while the other is just saying he is guilty.

In my opinion, the guy has the right to make a thread about anything he wants if it isn't offending anyone or spamming. It's his point of view that he wanted to share with us so whoever agreed with him could help him, and just that, no need for a fuss...people said that this didn't belong here, but it is better than some stuff that is posted here for sure. Just my 50 cents after I saw some posts about this...I don't really like to discuss politics or religion though (I mean, anywhere, that being more about myself than about the forum of course), and I haven't watched the documentary, so I don't have anything useful to say about the subject. Good luck though, K-Nection.

Thanks!

Abuse to you is following the law to the governor.

....Are you even sure you watched it? Was it just playing in the background while you were doing dishes or something? The police were caught on multiple occasions in this case planting evidence. That is abuse of power if I ever seen it.

The appeals court is ignoring the fact that Steven is not found without a reasonable doubt. That should be grounds enough for a retrial but not only that they continued to stick their head in the sand. The justice system has failed this man and the only way for him to even get a retrial is if there is new evidence saying that someone else did it.

He has a higher probability of a pardon than ever the State of Wisconsin granting him of a retrial. That is the purpose of the petitions in the first place because the State has proven it will not do the right thing.

http://www.tmz.com/videos/0_vqspvlae

I still don't see how the prosecutor can admit that evidence was planted and still go through with this. It baffles me because it his actual job to prove justice is done not to just get a guilty verdict. There is something brutally wrong in the state of Wisconsin.

...yes?

I have also read everything that wasn't in the documentary and came to my own conclusions. BTW, using TMZ as a news link is pretty weak.

....now you are just jabbing to be jabbing it appears. The only reason I used "TMZ" as a link is because he said himself there was evidence planted. Don't discredit the source and listen to the man's argument. I have not seen you post or bring up one thing of how you came to your conclusion. I'm curious where you have gotten your facts from?

....now you are just jabbing to be jabbing it appears. The only reason I used "TMZ" as a link is because he said himself there was evidence planted. Don't discredit the source and listen to the man's argument. I have not seen you post or bring up one thing of how you came to your conclusion. I'm curious where you have gotten your facts from?

I'm not taking jabs, fella. Settle down, we disagree, it happens.

Every one of my posts has said where I got my information (not facts, notice) from. Many various news sources and interviews. The main transcript of a conversation between the DA and a witness showing the DA engaging in coercion is down, twas a dropbox link, however that played a large part in helping frame my feelings about it.

By the way, I want you to notice that not once have I called him guilty nor have I said he's innocent. I said prison is a good place for him.

I'm not taking jabs, fella. Settle down, we disagree, it happens.

Every one of my posts has said where I got my information (not facts, notice) from. Many various news sources and interviews. The main transcript of a conversation between the DA and a witness showing the DA engaging in coercion is down, twas a dropbox link, however that played a large part in helping frame my feelings about it.

By the way, I want you to notice that not once have I called him guilty nor have I said he's innocent. I said prison is a good place for him.

I think the man has spent enough time in prison for crimes he did not commit. Innocent until proven guilty was never held to this man. Instead of the officers and the DAs apologizing for making terrible assumptions they headed at him with the we will get this guy mentality. They should be held accountable for their actions.

There was evidence omitted from this documentary because almost nobody has the willpower to watch 6 weeks worth of trial footage. If those things "left out" were so damning then why didn't Ken Kratz brag about those pieces of evidence in his famed press conferences. You also have to take into account that the defense for those things were cut as well.

Ken Kratz has done nothing but orchestrate slander campaigns to further his own cause instead of seeking truth. The sad thing is the real killer (or killers) are still probably wondering around. Just like the rape he was exonerated for the real rapist was free to commit future rapes (and several happened). If they actually were doing real police work instead of upholding grudges these terrible things wouldn't get out of hand.

I'm just 25 minutes into this "confession" and I'm already disgusted. Brendan tells these guys the truth but it obviously creates too much of an Alibi. Watching these guys manipulate this boy is freaking sick.

Edit: An interesting development in this saga. The newest member of Steven Avery's defense team is....

http://fox11online.com/news/local/lakeshore/steven-avery-hires-new-attorney

And the woman is already firing shots....

http://i.imgur.com/UGKAzk8.jpg?1

In my opinion, the guy has the right to make a thread about anything he wants if it isn't offending anyone or spamming.

If it's within the guidelines of the forum, sure. Just as the rest of us have a right to react to it as we see fit.

I still believe he's guilty. And I'm happy that he's behind bars. HAPPY, K-Nection.

If it's within the guidelines of the forum, sure. Just as the rest of us have a right to react to it as we see fit.

I still believe he's guilty. And I'm happy that he's behind bars. HAPPY, K-Nection.

I hate to break it to you but if Kathleen Zellner has taken this case it may not be like that for too much longer.....

That rumbling you hear....That is the sound of hundreds of paper shredders going off at once in the Manitowoc Sheriffs Department.

Archived