ROH Women of Honor how to?

so im starting a new game as ROH and i am wanting to incorporate the Women of Honor show they do on youtube but i have no idea how to go about it in game, do i just put the girls in the weekly roh shows pre show? or is there a better way to do it?

Best way would be a separate TV show with a separate brand to stop the main workers complaining, on a network called "youtube"

Best way would be a separate TV show with a separate brand to stop the main workers complaining, on a network called "youtube"

I'm pretty sure main eventers will still complain if they're not on this show. The pre-show idea seems like the best way to do it, won't "officially" be on Youtube but you can always use blur the lines.

I'm pretty sure main eventers will still complain if they're not on this show. The pre-show idea seems like the best way to do it, won't "officially" be on Youtube but you can always use blur the lines.

They won't complain if they're not on the brand. At least not in my experience of SOTBPW, WWE 2004 and MAW Touring Brand stuff, I might just not have played enough, but Smackdown guys never get annoyed that they're not on RAW.

You're still expected to have main eventers for the brand if I recall. Since they're a women's division, I'm not sure if that'd work. Only way to know I guess is try and see.

That's not true. I run a game where I have midcarders and above on one brand then everyone below on a different brand and it runs great. Nobody complains

Switch to Integrated product and book the women just like the men. That's what I usually tend to do.

This. You don't have to do intergender stuff, but this is the way if you don't want people to complain, unless all your women are marked as openers and your matches get huge penalties.

This. You don't have to do intergender stuff, but this is the way if you don't want people to complain, unless all your women are marked as openers and your matches get huge penalties.

I used to think this way, but recently I've just come to the conclusion that Women's Division is just easier, sure a 10min max time is annoying but it doesn't stop you getting good grades (99 is my max right now but I'm sure I'll get a 100 soon).

I used to think this way, but recently I've just come to the conclusion that Women's Division is just easier, sure a 10min max time is annoying but it doesn't stop you getting good grades (99 is my max right now but I'm sure I'll get a 100 soon).

How is it easier? With integrated, they can wrestle men and women both, which opens up numerous possibilities. Heck, it's something I've been calling for in real life for 15 years.

How is it easier? With integrated, they can wrestle men and women both, which opens up numerous possibilities. Heck, it's something I've been calling for in real life for 15 years.

Pulling off men vs. women is very tricky in real life. Bigger companies have done this very few and far between for the mere fact that it's so hard to pull off. The guy usually has nothing to gain in the situation because if he wins...."so what you beat a girl, good job Andy Kaufman" and if he loses...."wow you really are pathetic that you lost to that tiny woman."

The only time it looks believable is when a woman the size of Kharma or Chyna in her Steroid pre plastic surgery era. Beth Phoenix wasn't as massive as those two but she was protected by facing cruiser weights.

You can still do mixed tags, and the separation into the WD tab for booking makes it easier for me if your not looking to do men vs women. Which if you are fair enough, and I think we could have a long conversation on how thats a good idea in the industry as a whole and talk about the fantastic career of Candice LeRae, but when I want to book a women's division for a mens fed I find it organizationally easier to have it as WD not integrated, even if I do use the divisions feature.

I'd do it progressively, have the women integrated. Have your top two women feud and compete on the main show. have two other matches on the pre show untill you can get some women over to midcard or higher.. eventually have two womens matches on the main show sometimes and two or three others on the pre show. Then from their create there own brand and show.

Seeming as tho ROH is performance based Id hire a load of Japanese women, as they seem to have among the best women wrestlers.. get them over early on and use some to develop some American women to round out the roster fo when you have their own show.

Have the occasional small event maybe every few months that ar just you females.. if te shows early on have low ratings then hopefully you have the men's shows to counteract the effects.

Pulling off men vs. women is very tricky in real life. Bigger companies have done this very few and far between for the mere fact that it's so hard to pull off. The guy usually has nothing to gain in the situation because if he wins...."so what you beat a girl, good job Andy Kaufman" and if he loses...."wow you really are pathetic that you lost to that tiny woman."

The only time it looks believable is when a woman the size of Kharma or Chyna in her Steroid pre plastic surgery era. Beth Phoenix wasn't as massive as those two but she was protected by facing cruiser weights.

Well yeah, I understand that misogyny needs to die down first and people need to stop being ignorant about women's capabilities. Then maybe we can have better wrestling with women involved. :(

I am SO GLAD that real life misogyny in wrestling isn't a feature of TEW anymore, and pray it never returns.

Archived