Booking WWE and Skipping shows

Hello wrestling fans i am using Fleisch’s Real World Chronicles mod.

So first of all i am the Booker of WWE, now they expect 40% matches and the rest for angles , now how is that possible?

Should i put one 30 minutes angle then a short 5 minutes match?

any show that i book even if i fill it with angles and a few short matches it still don't hold the ratio that is required.

So how usually you would Book Raw or Smackdown?

Now another question is About Super-Stars and Main event shows, is there a way to skip them?

I remember on EWR that you could auto-book a show and that way you could focus on the main shows.

is there such a thing on TEW 13 ? ,i know there is an auto-book but it's not the same as the EWR one.

Another Question i tried to sign Noam Dar From Scotland to Nxt, Since he is not active in america i am unable to sign him because i must be a global company or i can get him as a talent trade.

Now in real life even a company As ROH could sign him, you just Negotiate with the talent and if an agreement is reached then the talent simply relocates if needed.

I mean he could take a Plane to Florida and rent an apartment and train in NXT.

So is there a way to sign him or should I edit that he would be available for America?

Thanks in advance happy new year Everybody.

Welcome to the forums! There is really no specific way to balance out the ratio, however if you go to your product settings you can turn up the match ratio to fit your booking style. If the owner denies you, you can use the editor to edit your product in your company with no restrictions. The way I book a 3 hour RAW is usually a 10-15 minute long opening angle that would set up my main event. Then I try and stick to 5-7 matches. 1 being main event, 1 semi main, 1 strong opener, 2 tag, 1 divas, and possibly a six man tag. I usually book backwards which means I book my biggest segments first and then work from there. Long angles are also good if you're doing too many matches. Hype videos are good to fill up time along with random promos to go along with your feuds. Hope this helps! :)

There is no way to sim through shows automatically but there is an assistant booker right below the add match/angle button. You can set certain matches like a 1v1 midcard, a 2v2 lower midcard etc. The AI will auto book matches so it can speed up the process for you.

To sign Noam Dar you can go to the Remote Assistant in the Options section and enter the code 'passport'. This will allow everyone to work in every country. Or you can turn restricted areas off in the options section which will allow you to sign anyone without being an international company. :)

Welcome to the forums! There is really no specific way to balance out the ratio, however if you go to your product settings you can turn up the match ratio to fit your booking style. If the owner denies you, you can use the editor to edit your product in your company with no restrictions. The way I book a 3 hour RAW is usually a 10-15 minute long opening angle that would set up my main event. Then I try and stick to 5-7 matches. 1 being main event, 1 semi main, 1 strong opener, 2 tag, 1 divas, and possibly a six man tag. I usually book backwards which means I book my biggest segments first and then work from there. Long angles are also good if you're doing too many matches. Hype videos are good to fill up time along with random promos to go along with your feuds. Hope this helps! :)

There is no way to sim through shows automatically but there is an assistant booker right below the add match/angle button. You can set certain matches like a 1v1 midcard, a 2v2 lower midcard etc. The AI will auto book matches so it can speed up the process for you.

To sign Noam Dar you can go to the Remote Assistant in the Options section and enter the code 'passport'. This will allow everyone to work in every country. Or you can turn restricted areas off in the options section which will allow you to sign anyone without being an international company. :)

Hello thank you for your reply, now about restricted areas what it is suppose to simulate ? because it's a small world and i never heard of any wrestlers from the indies that can't travel anywhere else to compete in different fed's.

For example Noam Dar wrestled in TNA in The U.S.

Maybe i should turn off restrictions, or there is a purpose for Restrictions?

Hello thank you for your reply, now about restricted areas what it is suppose to simulate ? because it's a small world and i never heard of any wrestlers from the indies that can't travel anywhere else to compete in different fed's.

For example Noam Dar wrestled in TNA in The U.S.

Maybe i should turn off restrictions, or there is a purpose for Restrictions?

Restricted Areas is basically just a feature where certain workers only work for companies in the areas they are active. I guess people just prefer it for realism.

Restricted Areas is basically just a feature where certain workers only work for companies in the areas they are active. I guess people just prefer it for realism.

That's the thing, I never heard in any sports that some athlete said well sorry i only work in the UK, i won't work for any companies in the U.S. or japan.

that's why it's weird, the question is it suppose to simulate any thing from the real world?

that's why it's weird, the question is it suppose to simulate any thing from the real world?

Not that they will openly refuse to work overseas, but that they generally don't. This is to prevent some no name indy talent in Australia suddenly working in America. It isn't realistic. This also prevents a guy like the Rock randomly working full time for Japan. This does not mean that if he's working with the WWE, he won't work a Japan show, just that he won't go out of his way to sign there. This can change over time for any wrestler, so none of this is etched in stone.

As far as your 40 percent question goes, just do the math. Take 40 percent of 2 hours and dedicate that amount of time to matches. You're allowed to go up to 10% over, so with that in mind (for simplicity), you can have an hours worth of wrestling in a two hour RAW or Smackdown.

Not that they will openly refuse to work overseas, but that they generally don't. This is to prevent some no name indy talent in Australia suddenly working in America. It isn't realistic. This also prevents a guy like the Rock randomly working full time for Japan. This does not mean that if he's working with the WWE, he won't work a Japan show, just that he won't go out of his way to sign there. This can change over time for any wrestler, so none of this is etched in stone.

As far as your 40 percent question goes, just do the math. Take 40 percent of 2 hours and dedicate that amount of time to matches. You're allowed to go up to 10% over, so with that in mind (for simplicity), you can have an hours worth of wrestling in a two hour RAW or Smackdown.

Thank you for your reply, so that feature is to prevent wrestlers to perform in territories they won't Usually wrestle.

Interesting, but i don't know how much it's realistic because i personally know of some wrestling schools in north america that many people from around the world train there.

Well i guess i will edit Noam Dar so he will be available for america since i know that he wrestled in TNA on U.S. soil so it won't be considered as cheating.

Thank you for your reply, so that feature is to prevent wrestlers to perform in territories they won't Usually wrestle.

Interesting, but i don't know how much it's realistic because i personally know of some wrestling schools in north america that many people from around the world train there.

Well i guess i will edit Noam Dar so he will be available for america since i know that he wrestled in TNA on U.S. soil.

Some wrestlers are open to wrestling everywhere, and they can be set that way. But realistically, not everyone is open to wrestling everywhere. And there is a difference between someone being able to work a date or two, and someone being willing to work in another area of the world on a regular basis.

Well i guess i will edit Noam Dar so he will be available for america since i know that he wrestled in TNA on U.S. soil so it won't be considered as cheating.

Don't feel guilted into "not cheating." TEW is a sandbox game. You can do whatever you're comfortable with. I'm a WWE Hall of Famer who is best friends with all the my favorite wrestlers. No shame bro. :D

Don't feel guilted into "not cheating." TEW is a sandbox game. You can do whatever you're comfortable with. I'm a WWE Hall of Famer who is best friends with all the my favorite wrestlers. No shame bro. :D

Yep. You want to sign a big name that's on a written deal elsewhere? Use the editor to buy out his contract.

Once I got over the "but that's cheating" thing, the game became way more fun, because it's my game, and I'm going to enjoy it.

Granted, I don't ripoff the AI in those scenarios. A true big name is worth about $1M to me, and I never add money to my own company

That's the thing, I never heard in any sports that some athlete said well sorry i only work in the UK, i won't work for any companies in the U.S. or japan.

It depends on circumstances. Some people won't move abroad to work no matter what. It is less common among sports people but it does occasionally happen.

It isn't cheating anyway. You would be able to sign him under normal conditions as you're playing as WWE and are therefore more than big enough to ignore the area restrictions, the only reason you can't is that you've got NXT set up as a separate company which isn't a reflection of reality.

Thank you every one for your replies including the Man Adam Ryland :)

Anyway i edited Noam Dar so he would be active in America, he will be Part of NXT for now.

If that is OK that i will ask you one more question about contracts, i am joining the Bullet club/Nakmura joining WWE hype, Nakamura is still under written contract in my game, is there a way to know exactly how many days left in a contract without entering the DB itself ?

Easier way. Go to settings, and near the bottom turn "restricted areas" off. The cheat code is really unnecessary.

It isn't cheating anyway. You would be able to sign him under normal conditions as you're playing as WWE and are therefore more than big enough to ignore the area restrictions, the only reason you can't is that you've got NXT set up as a separate company which isn't a reflection of reality.

Fleisch did that in his mod to make playing WWE more challenging. He make them a high end national company instead of an international one, and adjusted worker skill so it's hard to get an A match out of the roster. In a way, kind of reflected the current product.

Archived