INTEREST: Real World Present Day Draft

so it looks like we've gt 9 peopple for 8 places. So here's whose put up company info already.

(Me) Shadowflame -Ring Of Torture - E Australia

UKDan- no info yet, but started thread

Larrkin- House Of Stron Style, Kanto Japan

Kijar- Shazam!, Mid West

ShawnD- North American puro, Great Lakes

Jesushat902- Can-Am Wrestling Connection, Ontarion Canada

said they were in but nothing since

rockambition-

Unscrewed-

EvilChaseK-

so my vote is that first 8 with company info up are in. If there's anyone left over they can be an alternate if sombody quits. -thoughts?

Cracking work - agree completely. Happy to use Fleischs mod as well. We'll start the draft tomorrow - at 6AM EST tomorrow (11/1) with the draft order as follows:

1 - Larrkin

2 - UKDan

3 - *whoever gets the last spot*

4 - rockambition

5 - Jesushat902

6 - Shadowflame

7 - ShawnD

8 - Kijar

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

updated in draft order

1 - Larrkin - House Of Stron Style, Kanto Japan

2 - UKDan - Pro Wrestling Synergy - South of England

3 - open

4 - rockambition -Rising phoenix wrestling is in tri state.

5 - Jesushat902 Can-Am Wrestling Connection, Ontarion Canada

6 - Shadowflame -Ring Of Torture - E Australia

7 - ShawnD - North American puro, Great Lakes

8 - Kijar - Shazam!, Mid West

Sorry, I've had some other things going on today

MOD: January 2016 Fleisch should be good

COMPANY: New England Wrestling

LOGO: http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/Uncrewed/NEW/NEW_zpsixuowjrc.jpg

TITLES (Credit to MJStark for these):

NEW World Heavyweight

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/Uncrewed/NEW/SJRh9Ht_zpsz8yvfydo.jpg

NEW International

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/Uncrewed/NEW/jcd6f7c_zpsdkupylrj.jpg

NEW World Tag Team

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w43/Uncrewed/NEW/EmeM4Za_zpsgskxsphv.jpg

EDIT: Location is New England, USA

updated in draft order

1 - Larrkin - House Of Stron Style, Kanto Japan

2 - UKDan - Pro Wrestling Synergy - South of England

3 - Uncrewed- New England Wrestling

4 - rockambition -Rising phoenix wrestling is in tri state.

5 - Jesushat902 Can-Am Wrestling Connection, Ontarion Canada

6 - Shadowflame -Ring Of Torture - E Australia

7 - ShawnD - North American puro, Great Lakes

8 - Kijar - Shazam!, Mid West

What is the time allowed for picks? I'm free most of the day tomorrow but don't want to be delaying things. Also, are we using the most recent Fliesch mod?

Yes most recent I believe but don't have a PC for the next week as am on holiday so am picking "blind". You get 12 hours from the time of the last pick.

As for the time I'm in Australia so it's 10th Jan for me right now!

Okay, this explains a lot. So for us in North America it is currently 8:53pm est on January 9th. So would we be starting in the morning?

Yeah I'm happy with that - the sooner the better as most are active on the board now

How many rounds will there be? Are injuries, hiatuses being counted in this draft?

Given that we need a full roster of refs announcers personalities as well as performers male and female (if wanted) then we'll need at least 30 rounds I'd say - maybe more... Happy for suggestions on that. I can remove those so let's start fresh. I won't know who's on hiatus on the mod until I'm home so can't draft those but guess Punk, Goldberg etc would be on hiatus?

UKDan yeah i'll make you some gfx.

i'd say if you want to use your draft spot on a "hiatus", or injured, or UFC guy, or celebrity then go for it. what the hell right? this IS fantasy LOL

how do we want to do User characters, company stats, etc? I guess evrybody can send me a screen shot of their company stats, like jesushat902 did and i can put everything together? same with user characters..

UKDan yeah i'll make you some gfx.

i'd say if you want to use your draft spot on a "hiatus", or injured, or UFC guy, or celebrity then go for it. what the hell right? this IS fantasy LOL

how do we want to do User characters, company stats, etc? I guess evrybody can send me a screen shot of their company stats, like jesushat902 did and i can put everything together? same with user characters..

If you're happy to do that it'd be great - I won't be able to send over for a week so maybe have the deadline as the end of the draft for everything to be submitted?

Okay dokey i have the daunting task of drafting first...

So if i draft somebody who is injured currently it wont matter in the mod and the injury will be removed?

also what are the rules for drafting tag teams? if they have been teaming for a certain length of time or have won a certain amount of titles then we should be able to draft a tag team together.

Okay dokey i have the daunting task of drafting first...

So if i draft somebody who is injured currently it wont matter in the mod and the injury will be removed?

also what are the rules for drafting tag teams? if they have been teaming for a certain length of time or have won a certain amount of titles then we should be able to draft a tag team together.

Agreed on teams.

At least 3 title reigns with any combination from WWE/NXT, TNA, ECW, WCW, ROH, NJPW, PWG, AAA, CMLL. Just a thought.

yeah, ok... so nobody worry about the info. just draft, i'll keep it all organized, and put your drafts into your companies... lets say 2 year written contracts?? and if you draft a injured/hiatus/celebrity worker, i'll fix it, (or add them)..

i guess, i'll remove all the other companies too? then at the end, we'll all have one clean database.

so, either post/pm me user character info or a screen shot/ same with comapny (editor-.create new company-> product) and any body that doesn't have logos, let me know if you want me to make them.

Agreed on teams.

At least 3 title reigns with any combination from WWE/NXT, TNA, ECW, WCW, ROH, NJPW, PWG, AAA, CMLL. Just a thought.

i reckon we should include Dragon Gate in that as well as they are #2 in japan

and ill get onto the product now for you shadow, what are the restrictions for our User Characters skill wise?

i would say that any tag team that a member has had a singles title has to be drafted separately..

So Bubba and Devon then? Jeff and Matt?

Don't think it should matter. :)

i reckon we should include Dragon Gate in that as well as they are #2 in japan

and ill get onto the product now for you shadow, what are the restrictions for our User Characters skill wise?

I feel like I meant to type "and DG." lol thank you sir.

Archived