INTEREST: Real World Present Day Draft

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I've been busy. I pick Hiroshi Tanahashi!! of course

1 - Larrkin - House Of Strong Style, Kanto Japan - Bryan Danielson

2 - UKDan - Pro Wrestling Synergy - South of England - Tyler Black (Seth Rollins)

3 - Uncrewed- New England Wrestling, New England USA- Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley)

4 - rockambition -Rising Phoenix wrestling - tri state - AJ STYLES

5 - Jesushat902 Can-Am Wrestling Connection, Ontario, Canada - "Rainmaker" Kazuchika Okada

6 - Shadowflame -Ring Of Torture - E Australia - Shinsuke Nakamura

7 - ShawnD - North American Puro, Great Lakes - Hiroshi Tanahashi

8 - Kijar - Shazam!, Mid West

GFX UPDATE

1 - Larrkin - House Of Strong Style DONE

2 - UKDan - Pro Wrestling Synergy DONE

3 - Uncrewed- New England Wrestling NO BANNER

4 - rockambition -Rising Phoenix wrestlingNO LOGO OR BANNER

5 - Jesushat902 Can-Am Wrestling Connection DONE

6 - Shadowflame -Ring Of Torture DONE

7 - ShawnD - North American Puro NO BANNER

8 - Kijar - Shazam! DONE

if you guys want me to just fill in the blanks let me know

This is going to be shitty, but I have to bow out. I was very excited, and thought I would have time. Instead, the next semester starts tomorrow and I have work in the AM, then class, then rehearsal, then work, class, rehearsal, and so on, and so on.

Not enough free time, I wish I would've told you guys sooner.

In case anyone was wondering, I would've picked Randy Orton (because Styles is taken).

Again, very sorry, you're all fine gents. I'm terrible.

EDIT: FCK IT!

Does anyone wanna volunteer to let me PM them a biiiiiiiiiiigggg list, and just make my picks for me!?

I'll be on every day, at least once. Not gonna be deadly busy, just don't wanna keep you guys waiting.

1 - Larrkin - House Of Strong Style, Kanto Japan - Bryan Danielson

2 - UKDan - Pro Wrestling Synergy - South of England - Tyler Black (Seth Rollins)

3 - Uncrewed- New England Wrestling, New England USA- Dean Ambrose (Jon Moxley)

4 - rockambition -Rising Phoenix wrestling - tri state - AJ STYLES

5 - Jesushat902 Can-Am Wrestling Connection, Ontario, Canada - "Rainmaker" Kazuchika Okada

6 - Shadowflame -Ring Of Torture - E Australia - Shinsuke Nakamura

7 - ShawnD - North American Puro, Great Lakes - Hiroshi Tanahashi

8 - Kijar - Shazam!, Mid West - Randy Orton

Im sure its fine man, if you're busy then you are busy.

Do i just pick then for round 2?

and for tag teams if a member has a single title in a nothing indie does that count? like if the indie companies aren't in the game

I think i do because the order changes every round. It goes 1234567 7654321

And as for my banner, leave it blank

before we go any further to round 2..should we should all vote on a couple things just to clear it all up? with UKDan beng a tie breaker since he started this thread

tag teams yes | yes but not if a member has had a singles tittle for a promotion anyone's heard/cares about| no

draft order serpentine 1234567887654321 (which sucks for the guys in the middle| regular 1234567812345678?

my vote: tag teams: no regular order

Sorry if this is a late reply! I'm using wifi on a boat in the middle of the Indian Ocean... Commitment!

Draft order- I'll go regular 1234567 1234567

Tag Teams - I think lets draft individuals, makes it more interesting. Let's be honest though if I pick up Bubba who's going after D-von solo...!

Individuals, no teams. Also serpentine order, because the other way creates an unfair advantage for the first guy.

I say we attempt to find a time to do this via other means, as it would not only reduce the amount of time everyone has to wait around, but would create less long-term stress about being the one delaying things.

If everyone wants to PM me their timezones, I might be able to figure something out.

Individuals, no teams. Also serpentine order, because the other way creates an unfair advantage for the first guy.

I say we attempt to find a time to do this via other means, as it would not only reduce the amount of time everyone has to wait around, but would create less long-term stress about being the one delaying things.

If everyone wants to PM me their timezones, I might be able to figure something out.

As the last guy, I second this.

Would everyone be free at any time today if I made a chat room for this? It's currently 4pm where I am and I'm game any time from now to 11pm.

EDIT:

Or, I am also willing to do this in a different way. Everyone can fill out a spreadsheet with their top 50 (to make up for overlap) and I can process the info into the rosters.

so no tag teams.4-2

regular order 3-3 (with UKDan breaking tie by voting for regular order)

i'm free when ever man just let me know.

so round 2 begins and Larkin is on the clock.

If jesushat902 figures out a way to do a chat draft we'll pic up with whoe evers on the clock then. If not send somebody a proxy draft pic, OR if you get skipped, i'll just give you a fill in draft pic of the next available worker on the in game top 500.

I'd pick up D-von if he's around in the later rounds. Ring of Torture =hardcore R-O-T!!! R-O-T!!! R-O-T!!! R-O-T!!!

so no tag teams.4-2

regular order 3-3 (with UKDan breaking tie by voting for regular order)

i'm free when ever man just let me know.

so round 2 begins and Larkin is on the clock.

If jesushat902 figures out a way to do a chat draft we'll pic up with whoe evers on the clock then. If not send somebody a proxy draft pic, OR if you get skipped, i'll just give you a fill in draft pic of the next available worker on the in game top 500.

I'd pick up D-von if he's around in the later rounds. Ring of Torture =hardcore R-O-T!!! R-O-T!!! R-O-T!!! R-O-T!!!

Lol okay cool.. hopefully no one picks Wyatt. :p

Archived