I Challenge The Board: The Injury Diary Challenge

So I don't know if this is the appropriate way to post this, but I had a cool idea that I think would be fun for a challenge to all of you great writers and bookers on this board. The concept has been spinning around in my head after this year's insane amount of injuries.

The Injury Challenge

Here's how it works: you can pick any era in WWE/WWF history starting with Wrestlemania I. You have to book monthly pay-per-views, however. Simple enough. However, for each month, whoever would historically participate in the main event of the pay-per-view in that month in the real world must be booked as if they have an injury that precludes them from making any appearances for the entirety of said month. So, for example, if it were December 2015, you could not use Sheamus or Roman Reigns at all for the month. Or if you want a bigger challenge, if this was Wrestlemania in 2001, you can't use The Rock or Steve Austin for the entire month leading up to Wrestlemania.

Oh, and one more catch: the winner of the real life PPV match must be booked in their first eligible PPV main event back after "injury".

Stipulations:

1) A "month" is day-after-PPV to day-off PPV, not a calendar month.

2) You MUST follow the real world PPVs to determine who is out. That means if someone main evented four straight PPVs, they have to sit on your bench for four straight months.

3) In instances of main event matches with more than two people, the following will apply:

-Tag Matches: In 2v2 matches, both teams are out of commission to you. However, any team vs. team matches larger than 2v2 only require you to bench the winning team for that month.

-Royal Rumbles: The winner of the Rumble and the final person they throw over the top rope are benched for that month.

-Elimination Chambers: The final two people in the Chamber are benches for the month.

-Money in the Bank Matches: You must bench half of the participants of said MitB match for the month, and of those benched, one must be the winner of the MitB match.

4) You may not fire anyone who is "injured" during the time which they are benched. You may also not use them for any angles whatsoever. They are off TV and out of commission.

5) When those who are "injured" return to the active roster, the winner of the real life PPV match must be booked in the main event of the following PPV (if they are eligible).

Anyways, if this is the wrong place to post this, let me know and I will move it to the correct place.:D

Archived