Modern Warriors 5 (RW Mod)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40864" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>A lot of recent UFC data isnt really updated. </div></blockquote><p> Which "recent UFC data" You mean?</p><p> Every UFC fighter has added a new pic as bodies and added a new contract.</p><p> Actually, any contracted fighter, in every companies has got a new one.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="40864" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Fight histories and fighter records are missing, some fighters aren't in the database.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> I use a MW like a base, of course. I only delete a retired fighters of negligible importance for the game(retired since couple years). In this place they will be added new, young fighters. </p><p> I have a problem only with character names, that I import modest version.</p><p> </p><p> In "my mod" I added every UFC events so far... Really, I don't know what you mean. </p><p> I know that not everything is perfect, but I wanted to know your opinion on what to focus on first.</p><p> </p><p> Maybe you do not see everything as it looks at me...</p>

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which "recent UFC data" You mean?

Every UFC fighter has added a new pic as bodies and added a new contract.

Actually, any contracted fighter, in every companies has got a new one.

I use a MW like a base, of course. I only delete a retired fighters of negligible importance for the game(retired since couple years). In this place they will be added new, young fighters.

I have a problem only with character names, that I import modest version.

In "my mod" I added every UFC events so far... Really, I don't know what you mean.

I know that not everything is perfect, but I wanted to know your opinion on what to focus on first.

Maybe you do not see everything as it looks at me...

Champions are wrong. Lots of fighters who aren't in the UFC anymore or are retired are still with them. About 15 guys in "unassigned" weight classes.

Which "recent UFC data" You mean?

Every UFC fighter has added a new pic as bodies and added a new contract.

Actually, any contracted fighter, in every companies has got a new one.

I use a MW like a base, of course. I only delete a retired fighters of negligible importance for the game(retired since couple years). In this place they will be added new, young fighters.

I have a problem only with character names, that I import modest version.

In "my mod" I added every UFC events so far... Really, I don't know what you mean.

I know that not everything is perfect, but I wanted to know your opinion on what to focus on first.

Maybe you do not see everything as it looks at me...

After a quick look, the only UFC events that seem to be updated are 202 to present. I don't see any from the spring or summer, like UFC 196-201.

If you want, I can help try and add results and fix any mistakes.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived