OLLIE is filled with egomaniacs.

So i am running Ollie in the Cverse 2014 it's a classic version of the Cmll.

And i want to say that all of those Local Luchadores are ego maniacs, nobody wants to job to anybody, even some low cards don't want to job to someone who is higher up in the card, locker room atmosphere is low, i constantly get locker room fart incidents which i fine them every time (they should really stop eating those Mexican beans), and then everybody is upset so i bribe them with money so they will be happy in order to keep the locker room atmosphere high.

My main event is Nicolas lopes and i constantly put him in matches against El critico where i always put lopes over, now in one tag team match where señor lopes was suppose to job to El-critico and lopes complaints about the outcome of the match, i mean like he won week after week defending his world title against El-critico where critico never complained about it once and lopes can't job once to critico in a tainted victory ? , well we sorted that out by keeping lopes Roman Reigns strong.

Also i got a Small TV deal and probably in the next big event Lopes will drop the belt to critico.

I reward my employees who do their job and don't complaint about it, plus critico is a tag team champion.

And i opened a Dojo.

It's fun to juggle between the egos and the Backstage politics and somehow apply your vision on how things should go.

Anyway share you experience With any Lucha Libre Feds.

IVe found success in using "Take No Action" on those farting incidents. But workers complaining about losing to a higher up worker? Never heard of that one before.

Yeah it happens, i am talking about like low mid-card don't want to job to mid-card.

BTW is there a way in a Lucha Libre 2 out 3 falls match to determine the order of the falls ? for example one wrestler gets one fall and the second gets two falls.?

Yeah it happens, i am talking about like low mid-card don't want to job to mid-card.

BTW is there a way in a Lucha Libre 2 out 3 falls match to determine the order of the falls ? for example one wrestler gets one fall and the second gets two falls.?

Sadly we have no control over who gets which fall in matches.

Archived