I have to admit

This is hard. Very hard. I am using a created char, and I can barely win a match. My Energy drops to low in a heartbeat. I can't get off moves for the life of me, and the I can't block, avoid, break, counter or rush for anything. I just had Ripper Cuthill hit 35 moves in a row on me. 35. I can't figure out what I am doing wrong. My psychology, power and speed are all good. Psych being 75. Any advice?

What kind of character are you using? I have a Super Junior and when I was pretty green, I used to take guys outside as much as possible to inflict damage where I couldn't be pinned. It also helps to know the best types of counters against who you're fighting and which are most likely for your guy. (I got squashed plenty in the first few months, though! ;) )

After my first 4 months with a middleweight technician, I've got 20 wins for 6 defeats. I've been pretty lucky so far and haven't had many tough opponents, but it ya read the help files you'll get a good idea of what times to use what sort of counters and when to use that fighting spirit. Keep at it, cos it does seem to be getting easier for me at the moment, but only a little. Derek B

Yeah I am using a Giant and have gone the first 37 matches undefeated after I restarted. Using a nice combination of the Big Cat Pounce and Huge Chokeslam as finishers I've been destroying opponents in 5 - 6 moves. Problem is my ratings are now rubbish cause my matches go five mins tops!

Make the fights last longer. Use +100 moves (for me a move is +100 if the sum of frecuency and wow are more than 100). I´m getting B or B- in every combat. I get B+ just in the fights I´ve problems. One more thing very important for me. Begin all your combinations with a movement with a frecuency near 100. (Kikkawa forearm is my banner). Once they are stunned, hit your atonishing movements

Archived