Two Noob Questions

Hi

I'm playing again for the first time in six years (TEW 2013 now). I have two questions that are probably here on the board, but i have not been able to find answers for.

1. Can you add a tag team to a worker's relationship? i.e. Jose Estrada and Jose Luis Rivera are not listed as The Conquistadores and I'd like to use them as that team....more of an OCD type thing than anything else.

2. There is a worker whose picture is in the picture package but I cant find him in the game (i checked all known aliases).

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks, enjoy them game very much.

Thanks very much. The Tag Team issue was resolved, but not the other...I seem to recall having a similar issue with him in the previous version so I'll just create him in the editor. Thanks

If you say the picture is in there then maybe you're just searching for the wrong name file. Check every possible alter ego names the person may have when searching for the picture name and that should solve it.

Hi

Thanks for the tips. No luck either way.

I went through all the aliases used with some spelling variations and couldn't find him. No worries, though I just created a new worker modified his specs and added him to the game with the pic that was in the file.

Help was much appreciated, thanks.

Hi

Thanks for the tips. No luck either way.

I went through all the aliases used with some spelling variations and couldn't find him. No worries, though I just created a new worker modified his specs and added him to the game with the pic that was in the file.

Help was much appreciated, thanks.

I think the above person was right. The person has not debut yet. You can filter my not debuted yet in the editor. If the worker is there. You can change his debut date to the next month. I usually make sure anybody over 20 has debuted in the game by doing this method. Just Check it out so you don't have 2 of the same person in your game

He wasn't listed in the list of workers in the editor under any of his gimmick names, but his pic was included with the accompanying picture pack. Just wonder if he was left off the database. Will check again tho...thanks.

Looks like the narrative / pre-written story lines are gone or am I just not seeing them.

Thanks for indulging a noobie.

I believe for that mod the picture pack is a mixture of two other mods that were created. Bobby Kay is absolutely in the Death of the Territories mod but he may not have been created for the War to settle the score. Maybe someone with more knowledge could help you out with that I really only play the golden age mod. For fun his real name is Romeo Cormier which can be helpful as sometimes mod makers use their legal names.

As for pre-written story lines they are not in 2013. Managing exactly how you want your story line to play out is much easier this way.

Its the War To Settle the Score 1983 v 3.0. The missing? worker is Bobby Kay (AGPW). AKA Terry Kay (in Central States) Bobby Burke and Terry Martin. Really enjoy it and only noticed hes missing because he and his brothers were big deals round these parts.

Found the mod here http://greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=522269

check his brothers personal. He should have a relationship with them under the name.

ring names

Bobby Burke

Bobby Kay

Norton Jackson

Terry Kay

Terry Marti

real name

Romeo Cormier

I tell you right now if it was my mod. Everybody would have there birth name then alter egos for there wrestling names. If all mods were this way then importing would be a breeze.

I tell you right now if it was my mod. Everybody would have there birth name then alter egos for there wrestling names. If all mods were this way then importing would be a breeze.

Except then the modmaker would need to know the 'government name' for every worker in the database. That's not necessarily feasible, especially when it comes to masked luchadors/luchadoras. Sure it's easy when you're talking about current or former WWE people but not nearly as easy as it sounds for everyone else.

misterkth, the issue with the picture is a fairly common one. Since many mods share resources (with permission), a mod may have many entries in its People picture folder that don't have an ingame counterpart. What I typically do is import said worker from another mod (preferably one that uses the same picture pack. Easy to figure that out by looking at the contents).

Except then the modmaker would need to know the 'government name' for every worker in the database. That's not necessarily feasible, especially when it comes to masked luchadors/luchadoras. Sure it's easy when you're talking about current or former WWE people but not nearly as easy as it sounds for everyone else.

Good point on some wrestlers. Just a idea is all.

check his brothers personal. He should have a relationship with them under the name.

ring names

Bobby Burke

Bobby Kay

Norton Jackson

Terry Kay

Terry Marti

real name

Romeo Cormier

Bobby Kay isn't in the database but you can find him in Mammoth's Territory Daze mod and import him.

Archived