The COTT Championship

Who do we think has held the COTT Championship up to this point?

I'm thinking KC Glenn first wins the title, then leaves for one of the big promotions in a big public relations disaster for the COTT.

NYCW wants to crown the new champion, but the COTT doesn't want it to go to a NYCW wrestler, so they leave the COTT. As a "f*ck you" to New York, PSW becomes a member and Greg Black is crowned the new (and current) champion. This finally kickstarts the PSW-NYCW war.

My votes would go to Fox Mask, Bulldozer Smith or Cam Vessey (not sure which of these guys will still be slumming it on the indys...)

Hopefully FCW and L-Ring join the COTT too!

Is the 2014 "special update" database considered canon? If so, Cam is in North of the Border.'

Anyway, I'm gonna say (or hope) Gino Montero is the COTT Champion!

Also, will alliance titles consist of just a single belt, or can it have multiple, like NWA does?

<p>I think it'll be Mikey James. He's the biggest star in the biggest promotion in COTT.</p><p> </p><p>

I could see Flash as well for the same reason as mention, as a thank you. He could be the initial champ then be dethroned in a retirement match before opening a school.</p>

<p>My pick for the initial COTT champion is a veteran and I think between Steve Flash (NYCW), Fox Mask (CZCW), Marcos Flores or Nicolas Lopez (OLLIE).</p><p> </p><p>

For the MJM title, my choice is between Haruki Kudo and Toshiharu Hybonashi (GCG), Magnum Kobe or Emerald Angel (WLW). Unless Koshiro Ino return to Japan.</p>

<p>I think someone from MAW will be the original champion as Sam Keith set up COTT and he is the owner of MAW so i think what ever year the title is set up that years RIP invitational will be the first COTT champion</p><p> </p><p>

Hoping KC Glenn</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

WWW YKI #RYDERMANIA</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="lr10540" data-cite="lr10540" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41082" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I think it'll be Mikey James. He's the biggest star in the biggest promotion in COTT.<p> </p><p> I could see Flash as well for the same reason as mention, as a thank you. He could be the initial champ then be dethroned in a retirement match before opening a school.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I agree with Mikey James here.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41082" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm thinking KC Glenn first wins the title, then leaves for one of the big promotions in a big public relations disaster for the COTT.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm not sure the 1st COTT champion going on to become a star in the big leagues is a disaster. That sounds like a good thing long term. Similar to CM Punk and Daniel Bryan being former ROH champions. It helps elevate whoever is the current champ because they're looked at as the future.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="claxton110381" data-cite="claxton110381" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41082" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is the 2014 "special update" database considered canon? If so, Cam is in North of the Border.'<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well,it's based of the default database in Wrestling Spirit 3 isn't it?</p><p> </p><p> If so,I'd say it's canon.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

Archived