What's going on in your game?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>holy crap that Hulk Hogan - Bret Hart storyline sounds awesome! how did you achieve that? like how did you sign him and then have him go back to WCW?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Across the board, the whole world has a really crappy industry, so I decided to create an alliance (The United Nations). It consists of WWF, ECW, WCW, NJPW, and WWA). I also have a working agreement with WCW.</p><p> </p><p> It has made my annual tournaments a lot of fun but I plan on ditching the alliance come 1996 and starting the full out war with WCW.</p>

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just started BCG. I've missed the Cverse, and I've played 15 years of my WCW Lives game. I'm taking a hiatus on that. Right away I am finding GCG absolutely ruthless, they've tried to steal practically everybody. I've gone ahead and tried to get as many working agreements as I can overseas so I can begin trading talent. This will help my workers grow and allow me to get some workers who weren't able to work in Japan able to do just that.

Not only that but I obviously have some very old workers. They are all good influences on my locker room so I'm keeping them but am limiting them and preparing to replace all of them by the first years end. I've hired Azumamaro Kita from SAISHO and Musashi from EXODUS, both have already slotted in perfectly.

As for touring workers, I've set my sights on more Gaijin talent. I want to get a nice heel stable ready and going since I can't play Japan without having stables. Giant Brody, Brandon Smith, and Findlay O'Farraday are perfect for the first stable. Just need a few more. Any ideas? Maybe a few smaller workers.

Now for Events. I should probably ask this in a BCG thread but how do you guys book TagMania? And the Maeda Grand Prix?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just started BCG. I've missed the Cverse, and I've played 15 years of my WCW Lives game. I'm taking a hiatus on that. Right away I am finding GCG absolutely ruthless, they've tried to steal practically everybody. I've gone ahead and tried to get as many working agreements as I can overseas so I can begin trading talent. This will help my workers grow and allow me to get some workers who weren't able to work in Japan able to do just that.<p> </p><p> Not only that but I obviously have some very old workers. They are all good influences on my locker room so I'm keeping them but am limiting them and preparing to replace all of them by the first years end. I've hired Azumamaro Kita from SAISHO and Musashi from EXODUS, both have already slotted in perfectly.</p><p> </p><p> As for touring workers, I've set my sights on more Gaijin talent. I want to get a nice heel stable ready and going since I can't play Japan without having stables. Giant Brody, Brandon Smith, and Findlay O'Farraday are perfect for the first stable. Just need a few more. Any ideas? Maybe a few smaller workers.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Now for Events. I should probably ask this in a BCG thread but how do you guys book TagMania? And the Maeda Grand Prix?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> When I used to book BCG I would turn TagMania & Maeda Grand Prix into Round-Robins. My favorite part of Puro companies are the round robin tournaments so it was a must.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jon The GOAT" data-cite="Jon The GOAT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>When I used to book BCG I would turn TagMania & Maeda Grand Prix into Round-Robins. My favorite part of Puro companies are the round robin tournaments so it was a must.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't have the roster to book TagMania like that. American Demolition (Brandon Smith/Findlay) won the TagMania tournament. It was an 8 tag tourney. The Grand Prix is a round robin though. Booking the final day as we speak. Findlay and Funakoshi are winning their respective brackets, though I am leaning towards Findlay winning... I'd rather Funakoshi win it just because he isn't a Gaijin. Though I want to reward Findlay for not getting swooped up by GCG. I'm not sure. One thing for sure is though I 100% agree with you on the RR tournaments!</p><p> </p><p> I just hit Cult. Those that aren't loyal to me were signed by GCG, all but some of the gaijins, the "in decline" veterans, and Tanyu Toshusai, strangely enough. I'm happy because Toshusai is/was one of my favorite C-verse workers so. Like I mentioned the working agreements are paying off huge. Mostly everyone that is in my main event is working all over the world. At least the ones loyal to me, that way SOTBPW and others won't steal them. Mexico is paying off huge for me. Gino Montero, whom I'm seriously considering signing before SOTPBW do, has sky rocketed, thanks to the Maeda Grand Prix. Basically everyone one of my Next Big Things list except Azumamaro Kita is from Mexico. (Mr Lucha III, Mitico Jr, Gino Montero.) Canada has been a bust, everyone I've brought over in Canada (Hugh de Aske, and Sayeed Ali) were instantly stolen by GCG, lmao. Sorry 4C. I haven't brought anyone in from anywhere else except Australia, Barney Mason. Like his SQ and hoping he'd be a good prospect.</p><p> </p><p> tl;dr: I've survived the race to Cult, and managed to continue to grow thanks to the Grand Prix and Mexico.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I don't have the roster to book TagMania like that. American Demolition (Brandon Smith/Findlay) won the TagMania tournament. It was an 8 tag tourney. The Grand Prix is a round robin though. Booking the final day as we speak. Findlay and Funakoshi are winning their respective brackets, though I am leaning towards Findlay winning... I'd rather Funakoshi win it just because he isn't a Gaijin. Though I want to reward Findlay for not getting swooped up by GCG. I'm not sure. One thing for sure is though I 100% agree with you on the RR tournaments!<p> </p><p> I just hit Cult. Those that aren't loyal to me were signed by GCG, all but some of the gaijins, the "in decline" veterans, and Tanyu Toshusai, strangely enough. I'm happy because Toshusai is/was one of my favorite C-verse workers so. Like I mentioned the working agreements are paying off huge. Mostly everyone that is in my main event is working all over the world. At least the ones loyal to me, that way SOTBPW and others won't steal them. Mexico is paying off huge for me. Gino Montero, whom I'm seriously considering signing before SOTPBW do, has sky rocketed, thanks to the Maeda Grand Prix. Basically everyone one of my Next Big Things list except Azumamaro Kita is from Mexico. (Mr Lucha III, Mitico Jr, Gino Montero.) Canada has been a bust, everyone I've brought over in Canada (Hugh de Aske, and Sayeed Ali) were instantly stolen by GCG, lmao. Sorry 4C. I haven't brought anyone in from anywhere else except Australia, Barney Mason. Like his SQ and hoping he'd be a good prospect.</p><p> </p><p> tl;dr: I've survived the race to Cult, and managed to continue to grow thanks to the Grand Prix and Mexico.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> 8 Tag Teams is plenty to run TagMania like that. </p><p> </p><p> I love Funakoshi, he's definitely a top 5 worker for me in CVerse. </p><p> </p><p> How did dealing with the tsunami go?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jon The GOAT" data-cite="Jon The GOAT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>8 Tag Teams is plenty to run TagMania like that. <p> </p><p> I love Funakoshi, he's definitely a top 5 worker for me in CVerse. </p><p> </p><p> How did dealing with the tsunami go?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The industry/economy was actually really high, I want to say near the 80s. Currently dealing with it well thanks to that. Hitting cult with a TV deal/PPV deal is helping, plus GCG isn't as bloodthirsty as they were, so nobody but Toshusai is signed to a written deal. Mind you, I've only dealt with it for one month.</p><p> </p><p> Yoshinaka Taku is actually a sleeper hit for me right now. He shot up to main event at 52 popularity atm. Only a few guys are more popular, and they've actually been pushed. Never used Lil Taku for anything but now is the time. Toshusai, Funakoshi, SUKI, and Magnum Kobe are my favorite in Japan that aren't in PGHW or BHOTWG.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Edit: How do you book the Challengers title? In terms of NJPW I treat it as the NEVER Openweight. But the name leads to be believe that whoever has this title eventually challenges for the World title. Because "Challengers" is a weird name. Any ideas?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Edit: How do you book the Challengers title? In terms of NJPW I treat it as the NEVER Openweight. But the name leads to be believe that whoever has this title eventually challenges for the World title. Because "Challengers" is a weird name. Any ideas?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I haven't played a ton of BCG, but I remember treating it like a TV title, meaning it was defending frequently with the spirit of "taking on all challengers." I often thought of it as a young worker's title--a chance to get some momentum going and making a statement with the idea they could vacate it when they've felt like they've built enough stock to challenge for another title.</p>

<p>I love the Challenger title because I use it as part of a mini-brand split.</p><p> </p><p>

See, in my head the Challenger title is because BCG is so arch-conservative and thin on wrestlers that only BCG loyalists can challenge for the BCG World Titles, which are more like dojo accolades of the BCG system rather than actual defended titles every month. </p><p> </p><p>

So the Challenger title is for freelancers, guests and non-loyal wrestlers to chase as a carrot on "BCG Challenger Series" shows while loyal wrestlers compete on "BCG Dojo" or "BCG Wrestlers" shows. </p><p> </p><p>

That said, both factions can compete for the tournament titles in tournament seasons. A Challenger Champion can easily lose a non-title match to a loyalist wrestler of an appropriate push, and loyalist wrestlers can't compete for that title at all. </p><p> </p><p>

So when the company gets bigger and I run more regular shows, I usually turn the Challenger Series into a subsidiary brand for trialing fresh talent. That or I fold the Challenger "brand" into the BCG brand, and then replace it with other titles like the National Heavyweight, Television or Young Lion renders that are available on the forum.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="RingRider" data-cite="RingRider" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I haven't played a ton of BCG, but I remember treating it like a TV title, meaning it was defending frequently with the spirit of "taking on all challengers." I often thought of it as a young worker's title--a chance to get some momentum going and making a statement with the idea they could vacate it when they've felt like they've built enough stock to challenge for another title.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Hashasheen" data-cite="Hashasheen" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I love the Challenger title because I use it as part of a mini-brand split.<p> </p><p> See, in my head the Challenger title is because BCG is so arch-conservative and thin on wrestlers that only BCG loyalists can challenge for the BCG World Titles, which are more like dojo accolades of the BCG system rather than actual defended titles every month. </p><p> </p><p> So the Challenger title is for freelancers, guests and non-loyal wrestlers to chase as a carrot on "BCG Challenger Series" shows while loyal wrestlers compete on "BCG Dojo" or "BCG Wrestlers" shows. </p><p> </p><p> That said, both factions can compete for the tournament titles in tournament seasons. A Challenger Champion can easily lose a non-title match to a loyalist wrestler of an appropriate push, and loyalist wrestlers can't compete for that title at all. </p><p> </p><p> So when the company gets bigger and I run more regular shows, I usually turn the Challenger Series into a subsidiary brand for trialing fresh talent. That or I fold the Challenger "brand" into the BCG brand, and then replace it with other titles like the National Heavyweight, Television or Young Lion renders that are available on the forum.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Both are excellent and after I read them I realized "Challengers" could be either for younger workers or foreigners. The issue with me is I always end up running every promotion like modern Japanese real world promotions. Factions, heavy multi man matches (which I've had to cut back on since the tsunami) and plenty of round robin action. I always like to be title heavy, but BCG only has 3 titles, to my dismay. Once/if I get to buy out SAISHO and maybe even GCG, I'll have more. </p><p> </p><p> Anyways thanks a bunch for the replies.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Both are excellent and after I read them I realized "Challengers" could be either for younger workers or foreigners. The issue with me is I always end up running every promotion like modern Japanese real world promotions. Factions, heavy multi man matches (which I've had to cut back on since the tsunami) and plenty of round robin action. I always like to be title heavy, but BCG only has 3 titles, to my dismay. Once/if I get to buy out SAISHO and maybe even GCG, I'll have more. <p> </p><p> Anyways thanks a bunch for the replies.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No problem. Here's some more visualization info for me:</p><p> </p><p> Black Canvas and Furusawa Era Golden Canvas are heavyweight paradises, heavily influenced by actual sports like judo and sumo ala AJPW, who recruited heavily from sumo. So there are stables composed of loyalist wrestlers who fight for plaudits like the championships and the tournament trophies. It's not much different than IRL's Zero-1, which has a very small regular roster and uses a lot of outsiders. </p><p> </p><p> A dynasty you can use for inspiration (that also inspired me) is <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=525287" rel="external nofollow">Strong Japan Pro Wrestling</a>, because it uses a very simple way of using previous history and relationships and keeps a very slim roster. It didn't last for long but was very influential for me in terms of defining BCG.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jon The GOAT" data-cite="Jon The GOAT" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>8 Tag Teams is plenty to run TagMania like that. <p> </p><p> I love Funakoshi, he's definitely a top 5 worker for me in CVerse. </p><p> </p><p> How did dealing with the tsunami go?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Exactly, look at Starrcade 1989, during that event four teams took part in a Round-Robin tournament and it worked out great.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="James The Animator" data-cite="James The Animator" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, I'm looking for opinions on a storyline for my CZCW game. So far, GSW have hired a few of my bigger names (Jake Idol, Fox Mask, and Al Coleman). At their last show, they started a feud between Idol and Mexico's Finest with a brawl between Idol, M.F., and Fox Mask (who works as Snow Fox there). Right now, I'm thinking of doing an invasion storyline, which sees some members of the GSW roster retaliate by showing up during the main event of Uprising (my next show) and beating up Super Ninja and Frankie Perez (my World champ since Donnie J left). Do you think this is a good idea? If you do, which workers from GSW do you think should be the invaders?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go for a simple faction layout. 1 "A" (the main eventer, title winner, biggest threat.) 1 "B" (the secondary, potential title winner, the right hand man) and a tag team.</p><p> </p><p> I'd say Aces High, Cal Slick, and Mobstar and Gravedigga.</p>

<p>Finished the first year as BCG. Went from nearly a million in the bank to about 300k. Thankfully if I do this right, I only lose about 30k a month. That should be enough to last me throughout the Tsunami effects. Hopefully? </p><p> </p><p>

On the plus side GCG is dying. SAISHO is dying, sadly. WEXXV is thriving? How I will never know, WLW always does so ****ing well in my games.</p><p> </p><p>

BHOTWG dropped to cult, which means suddenly all my workers are appealing to them because they're just destroying my tag teams and midcard. Sojuro Sen, Yoshisada Matsuzawa, Toyokuni Hardcore, his tag partner named Tsuthcierbo Riaryay or whatever. Can't even begin to spell it. El Mitico Jr. got taken by BHOTWG. I lost about 8-9 guys from the raids so far, due to the tsunami, I just can't afford to lock many guys down.</p><p> </p><p>

I signed Gino Montero before he got big, as SOTBPW is too busy stealing Joey Minnesota and others from North American companies. Mr. Lucha III is always touring with PGHW which scares the hell out of me. </p><p> </p><p>

TagMania is coming up, doing the 4 tag team round robin tournament. I have Naozane Goto & Sharaku Okimasa as a tag team and they have excellent chemistry. They just dropped the titles to The Ring Generals, so I might reward their jobbing out with the TagMania trophy. It's either them or Azumamaro Kita and Blast Ikoma winning it. I want a Japanese team to win, as my Gaijin stable currently has all the gold.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Edit: To replace my depleted roster, who should I sign? Hirobumi Takimoto is in negotiations, 23 years old, young lion. Definitely an easy BCG loyalty in the making. Which is SO valuable to me atm. Billy Robinson is an option but he is another gaijin, don't need anymore of them for now. KAZ is unemployed but is a Japanese Junior. I don't have any intentions of being "flippy" heavy for a while, if at all. So unsure. Might ride out a small roster until GCG folds and then take their top guys.</p><p> </p><p>

Edit #2: Didn't mean to double post, haven't done that in so long, woops. Sorry 'bout it.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Editor6" data-cite="Editor6" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm running so many games.<p> </p><p> TCW, October 2018</p><p> </p><p> Phase Two of "The Re-Education of TCW" is complete, as Bryan Vessey turned on Nicky Champion to help Human Arsenal win the TCW World Heavyweight title at Destructive Energy. This was always the plan, but I wasn't quite sure when to do it... until Champion got cast in a movie. (It's a comedy.) So he'll be gone until the end of the year.</p><p> </p><p> But The New School of Tradition (Arsenal, Vessey, Bart Biggins, The Dynamite Express, Ota, Ernest Youngman) haven't vanquished all of their foes. Aaron Andrews (who finished up his program with Davis Wayne Newton) Brent Hill, and Devine Fortune (who lost the tag titles to the Dynamites thanks to Eric Tyler) will lead the resistance in his absence.</p><p> </p><p> The International Title scene's about to get nuts. Freddy Huggins is the champ, but he pushes to main event. So I figure it's time to get some shine on some of the young talent -- Youngman, Chris Flynn, Lenny Brown and Matt Hocking will be at the forefront.</p><p> </p><p> <strong>The People Versus Jay Chord:</strong> I can almost set my watch by the post-show email from Jay disparaging someone on the roster. Since he won't be near the title anytime soon, I decided that he's going to have to <em>deal with</em> most of them. Face and heel alike, from no-hopers like Guillotine to guys with legit potential like California Kid and Lenny Brown (who developed a negative relationship with Jay about a week after joining the company), Jay's gonna face a phalanx of people who want to shut him up.</p><p> </p><p> Relaunched Saturday Showcase as a B-show.</p><p> </p><p> Guide is leaving to reunite with Scout in SWF.</p><p> </p><p> GSW went under in late September. Ex-TCWer Killer Shark was their last champion. Lug Phelan and/or Raheem Stash may be coming in.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Already scuffling in a world without Nicky Champion.</p><p> </p><p> Right after he left, we fell back to Cult after creeping up to National for about three weeks. I went into the National Battles tab to see how our guys stacked up, and what I saw scared me a little and showed me just what a daunting task I have: Our top guy is Champion, obviously, with a score of 996. Andrews (865) and Chord (811) are next. Who's fourth? Bryan Vessey, at 642. That's a lower score than Mayan Idol, who's SOTBPW's fifth-most popular guy. Our fifth is Human Arsenal at <strong>538</strong>.</p><p> </p><p> It doesn't help that I inherited TCW's crappy TV deal with The Pop Network that still has two years on it. I set our maximum size to Cult so we don't get trapped in that cycle again. But oh boy, do I ever hope the young guys above have good rolls.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Editor6" data-cite="Editor6" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Already scuffling in a world without Nicky Champion.<p> </p><p> Right after he left, we fell back to Cult after creeping up to National for about three weeks. I went into the National Battles tab to see how our guys stacked up, and what I saw scared me a little and showed me just what a daunting task I have: Our top guy is Champion, obviously, with a score of 996. Andrews (865) and Chord (811) are next. Who's fourth? Bryan Vessey, at 642. That's a lower score than Mayan Idol, who's SOTBPW's fifth-most popular guy. Our fifth is Human Arsenal at <strong>538</strong>.</p><p> </p><p> It doesn't help that I inherited TCW's crappy TV deal with The Pop Network that still has two years on it. I set our maximum size to Cult so we don't get trapped in that cycle again. But oh boy, do I ever hope the young guys above have good rolls.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cancel the TV deal and get a new one. It will cost you some money, but it helps the growth.</p>

@Peria - Yeah, there's a few issues in Japan with Haruki Kudo and Tetsukan Kaneko having super large roster requirements. I usually modify those in the database to prevent large scale useless raiding. I also cap all promotions at National for my own sake, but whatever.

<p>I am currently playing a game in Japan, what started as a cult company, has grown into a National behemoth due to PGHW falling to Cult due to importance changes and then they were in the hole about 600k when they listened to a takeover. </p><p> </p><p>

I spend 600k to go from C to B popularity in Japan. I immediately got a bigger PPV deal and the increased ticket sales had me at a 700k profit for that same month (thats 700k profit AFTER accounting for the 600k expenditure of buying PGHW), so I literally doubled my investment right away, if only the AI could manage their money... Within like 2 months of buying PGHW out, I raise to National with the absorbed popularity, I am lucky PGHW fell to cult, which allowed me to buy them out. I went from making about 150k per month profits to over a Million per month.</p><p> </p><p>

I've turned Gargantuan into a really great worker (I mean, considering where he started), even for my Performance >> Popularity product, he's sitting at A popularity in Japan and has 82 psychology, he gets B or higher in-ring performance every match. Pretty good for someone who's bio says he has "terrible in-ring skills" I'm not even done 2017 and his in-ring skills have grown massively. He was originally only going to be used to spam A* menace angles and also provide much needed SQ for future National battles, but he can also go in the ring and not be entirely carried.</p><p> </p><p>

When I pillaged PGHW, I took their world title and unified it with my company's world title, keeping the lineage of the more prestigious PGHW Glory Crown, but renaming it WSW Undisputed World Championship. Razan Okamoto was my World Champion and Yoshimi Mushashibo was the PGHW Champion going into the unification match. Yoshimi walked out with both titles, and I quietly retired my original World title and renamed the PGHW title. </p><p> </p><p>

I currently use a normal schedule, with an 'A' Show and a 'B' Show for TV. Monthly Events are twice per month. </p><p> </p><p>

Here is my company's information....</p><p>

</p><p><span style="font-size:18px;">

</span></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:18px;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="font-family:'Arial Black';"><strong>Warrior Spirit Wrestling</strong></span></span></span></p></div><p></p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong>Size</strong> - National</p><p>

<strong>Ranking</strong> - 6th</p><p>

<strong>Location</strong> - Hokkaido (Japan)</p><p>

<strong>Prestige</strong> - A*</p><p>

<strong>Momentum</strong> - A</p><p>

<strong>Alliance</strong> - Modern Japan Movement</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Product</span></strong></p><p>

<strong>Key Features</strong> - Traditional</p><p>

<strong>Heavy Features</strong> - Realism</p><p>

<strong>Medium Features</strong> - Modern and Lucha Libre</p><p> </p><p>

</p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><span style="font-size:14px;"><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Roster</span></strong></span></p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Main Eventers</strong></p><p>

Eisaku Kunomasu</p><p>

Gargantuan</p><p>

Greg Gauge</p><p>

KC Glenn</p><p>

Kozue Kawashima</p><p>

Marat Khoklov</p><p>

Masaru Ugaki</p><p>

PRIDE Koiso</p><p>

Razan Okamoto</p><p>

Yoshimi Mushashibo</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Upper Midcarders</strong></p><p>

Bussho Makiguchi</p><p>

Chojiro Kitoaji</p><p>

Kazushige Matsuki</p><p>

Kirk Jameson</p><p>

Logan Wolfsbaine</p><p>

Matthew Keith</p><p>

Merle O'Curle</p><p>

Mr. Lucha III</p><p>

Ryoma Muruyama</p><p>

Seiji Jumbo</p><p>

Tetsunori Yasuda</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Midcarders</strong></p><p>

Amo Del Gato</p><p>

Austin Smooth</p><p>

Chess Maniac</p><p>

Eien Miyamoto</p><p>

Gidayu Katou</p><p>

JOJI</p><p>

Motoyuki Miyake</p><p>

Necromancer</p><p>

Omezo Shikitei</p><p>

Samoan Machine</p><p>

Stealth Z</p><p>

Sterling Whitlock</p><p>

Stone Yoshikawa</p><p>

Tanyu Toshusai</p><p>

Totoya Munakata</p><p>

Tsuneyo Yanagimoto</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Lower Midcarders</strong></p><p>

Angel De Mexico</p><p>

Bulldozer Brandon Smith</p><p>

Dean Waldorf</p><p>

Frankie Perez</p><p>

Haranobu Kobayashi</p><p>

MUSCLE Serizawa</p><p>

Thrill Seeker</p><p>

Washi Heat</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Openers</strong></p><p>

Azumamaro Shimizu</p><p>

Greg Black</p><p>

Kyuichi Matsumoto</p><p>

Marv Statler</p><p>

Marvel Malloy</p><p>

Mercutio Sleep</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Enhancement Talent</strong></p><p>

Arthur Dexter Bradley</p><p>

El Leon</p><p>

Snow Storm</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="font-size:12px;"><strong>Current Champions</strong></span></p><p>

<strong>WSW Undisputed World Champion</strong> - Yoshimi Mushashibo</p><p>

<strong>WSW International Champion</strong> - Razan Okamoto</p><p>

<strong>WSW Warrior's Spirit Champion</strong> - Tetsunori Yasuda</p><p>

<strong>WSW World Tag Team Champions</strong> - Seiji Jumbo & Kazushige Matsuki</p><p>

<strong>WSW Elite Warrior (Tournament Title, held in May)</strong> - Kozue Kawashima</p><p> </p><p>

The World Championship is self-explanatory, it's my main title, only defended on big events, never on TV. The International Championship is a floating title, it's slightly less important than the World Title, but it can be somewhat rarely defended on TV in the main event. The Warrior's Spirit title is my solid Midcard title, it functions like a Television Championship, defended regularly on TV and Events, I mean, what better way to prove you have a Warrior's Spirit but to defend your title against every week on TV? The Elite Warrior is my yearly single elimination tournament with the winner receiving a World title opportunity in June. </p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Tag Teams</strong></p><p>

Omezo Shikitei & Amo Del Gato</p><p>

Washi Heat & Kyuichi Matsumoto</p><p>

Kirk Jameson & Thrill Seeker</p><p>

Kozue Kawashima & PRIDE Koiso</p><p>

Chojiro Kitoaji & Bussho Makiguchi</p><p>

Masaru Ugaki & Ryoma Muruyama</p><p>

Gargantuan & Merle O'Curle</p><p>

Austin Smooth & Sterling Whitlock</p><p>

Marvel Malloy & Storm Spillane (Spillane currently in rehab)</p><p>

Mr Lucha III & Stealth Z</p><p>

JOJI & Motoyuki Miyake</p><p>

Dean Waldorf & Marv Statler</p><p>

Kazushige Matsuki & Seiji Jumbo</p></div><p></p><p> </p><p>

Any odd looking tag team was the result of me spending the first few months worth of shows spamming random tag matches to find people with good chemistry as partners. Worked out great for me as it built a tag division that produces matches greater than expected for the level of workers involved eg Mr Lucha III and Stealth Z regularly have in-ring performances of A* in tag matches. Any Tag Team that involves Main Eventers is set to "individuals"</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

That is with auto-pushes, as you can see El Leon is currently a jobber I am paying $80,000 per month for, he will be pushed up to the Main Event extremely quickly (probably via storyline with Gargantuan, menace angles, mmmmm) I primarily just wanted a star for expansion into the West, and if built up his SQ is very helpful. </p><p> </p><p>

Matthew Keith would be higher up the card, but he was out with a major concussion that he got in May 2016, so when I signed him he was still injured for about a year, so I couldn't do anything with him, I finally got him going.</p>

<p>I am currently three months into a game using the 1985 mod.</p><p> </p><p>

In January of 1985 I took over Jim Crockett Promotions and immediately changed the name to World Championship Wrestling (WCW). The NWA was a bit nervous as their biggest promotion seemed to be looking to abandon it and go national. In an effort to ease the fears of the NWA, WCW continues to defend the defend both the NWA World Heavyweight Title and NWA World Tag Team titles on its shows. However, in an ominous sign, WCW is slowly phasing out the "NWA" titles exclusively controlled by WCW.</p><p> </p><p>

The main event scene had a scare as Terry Funk was unwilling to negotiate with WCW due to its lack of popularity. Luckily WCW rose to cult and was able to resign Funk. For the past three months Terry Funk vs. Ric Flair has been the main fued with Dory Funk serving as an ally and tag team partner to his brother while Magnum T.A. has done the same for Flair. After an "A" rated double disqualification between the two teams at the March Supercard, Funk and Flair will battle one last time to see if Funk can capture Flair's titles (WCW & NWA). (Flair won the WCW World Title in a revolutionary six man match.)</p><p> </p><p>

Ricky Steamboat became the first WCW U.S. Champion in a battle royal. NWA U.S. Champion Wahoo McDaniel took issue with this and a feud was created. Steamboat was able to unify the titles at the January supercard, but will only be defending the WCW version from here on out. The feud ended at the March Supercard when Steamboat pinned McDaniel.</p><p> </p><p>

The WCW Tag team titles and NWA tag team titles are both being defended in WCW by different champions. Currently NWA tag champs Rhodes & Fernandez are having issues with the Funks and a match has been set between the two teams for the near future. WCW champions the Koloffs have yet to have a significant fued, but the up and coming team of the Rock & Roll Express may be looking to change that. Many are also wondering how long both the NWA and WCW World Tag titles will be able to coexist in WCW.</p><p> </p><p>

NWA TV Champion Tully Blanchard defended the title throughout the first three months of WCW's existence, however, in March the title was vacated after a double pin situation in a match between Tully and Manny Fernandez. The title was vacated and a rematch was anounced for the near future. Most are not expecting the rematch to happen as "wrestling memory" seems to have set in regarding this title. </p><p> </p><p>

After Cyndi Lauper was fired by the WWF, she was signed by WCW to be a mouthpiece as WCW started a woman's division by signing six world class female athletes. Madusa, Judy Martin, Misty Blue Simmes, Velvet McIntyre, Candi Devine, and Joyce Grable competed in an 8 woman tournament (along with two women aquired through talent trades) which saw Madusa defeat Velvet McIntyre for the title. </p><p> </p><p>

After rising to cult WCW went on a bit of a hiring spree to try to ensure a bright future. Randy Savage, Ted DiBiase, Shawn Michaels, and Owen Hart were brought in among others.</p>

<p>I swear I have no luck these days... Was building to a real world tag league final of Kobashi & Misawa Vs. Holy Demon Army for a year plus, a return match of the previous years final.</p><p> </p><p>

Two months till the tournament and Taue gets put on the shelf with a shoulder injury... So I said fine... I'll just build to Johnny Ace & Steve Williams Vs. Misawa & Kobashi in the finals and work next year's tournament around Misawa & Kobashi Vs. Holy Demon Army...</p><p> </p><p>

Kobashi tears his quad on night 3... Womp womp...</p><p> </p><p>

My back up plan will rate well (Jumbo Tsurta & Jun Akiyama Vs. Williams & Ace) but will lack the emotion big time and my whole next year '94 will have to be reworked...</p>

I'm beginning to think the AI ain't that retarded anyways... I'm playing an impact save (April 2017 DB), and borrowed John Morrison from AAA on a one-night deal for SlammiVersary. The only one AAA would accept in the trade was Alberto El Patron, my World Champ. Okay, I thought. Now, we both have our TV-shows on Thursdays, but AAA refuse to book him, so naturally I can't neither. This has gone on for a month, and still they won't book him... smart tactic on their side. And he still has 28 days left of the loan. So I just switched my TV-show to Wednesday instead of Thursday. Should've done that from day 1... oh well...

<p>BCG. 2018. Been playing slowly because real life has me distracted but...</p><p> </p><p>

PGHW and GCG didn't survive the tsunami, BHOTWG made sure of it. I am now making green and am back to 2 million in cash, so I hired the leftover PGHW and GCG guys that BHOTWG didn't. </p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;">Notables for PGHW:</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

BISON Yano & Brute Kikuchi</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Bussho Makiguchi</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Chojiro Kitoaji</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Masaru Ugaki</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Ryoma Muruyama</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

Tetsunori Yasuda</span></p><p><span style="color:#0000FF;">

</span></p><p>

This is excellent, because I absolutely LOVE Yasuda. I forgot about a save I had with him where he went on a massive losing streak, only to beat his mentor Hoshino in Hosino's last match. He would win then my world title and hold it for 2 years. Was a fun thing to book but I digress. Ugaki is a real stud and will be a future star, actually all of them will be stars, except for Ryoma Muruyama, who is 38, thankfully not in decline though. I had them form the stable "HONOR" in memory of their promotion, best I could think of at the time. I just wanted to lump them all together for now, but they'll get their own personalities and such after I get familiar with them.</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFA500;">Notables for GCG:</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFA500;">

Hiroyasu Gakusha</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFA500;">

SUKI</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFA500;">

Taheji Konoe</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFA500;">

Toshiharu Hyobanshi</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFA500;">

Yasuhide Tayama</span></p><p> </p><p>

Okay, not nearly as great. I formed "Gakusha-gun" was going to go with Golden Lion Army in Japanese but had no idea how to translate that so, yeah. Issues with GCG's stable is 3/5ths of them are past 36. Tayama at 37 is in decline. Toshiharu at 41 isn't. Gakusha at 39 isn't. I want Gakusha and Toshiharu win the tag titles and take it from there. But atm Gakusha-gun is definitely short-term. SUKI will eventually branch out and be a star, while Taheji will have that "can't beat SUKI" storyline throughout his career, which I like to utilize in Japanese promotions.</p><p> </p><p>

Now that I have the bank, I'm going to start doing things like faction wars and such. Being able to feature a good chunk of my 35 man roster on tours is nice! I like the feeling. </p><p> </p><p>

Masayuki Shiga is having his retirement tour now, Sofu Ozawa and Toshinobu Taku isn't far behind.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>SNIP</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Good to hear the game is going so well. As for your two stables, you can use can use "Kogane no Guntai", which means "The Golden Army" for Gakusha-Gun. You can also use "Hokori eikō no Meiyo", because that's the direct translation (on Google) for Pride - Glory - Honour.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LucianCarter" data-cite="LucianCarter" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41174" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><div style="text-align:center;"><span>http://i63.tinypic.com/2igogw2.png</span></div><p></p><p></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> In what world is Steve Corino a better worker than Sting.</p>