Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

I just raised Seth Rollins' monthly pay from around $25,000 per month to $65,000 per month. I honored his request. So why is his morale still irritated because of toxic backstage atmosphere (mostly toxic from steroid suspensions involving other talent)? Are you kidding? I more than doubled his salary and he's still "irritated"? It seems like the negatives hold a lot more weight than the positives. Shouldn't it be more relative? This pay raise type of positive should be worth a ton of regular positives in my opinion. After getting exactly what he wanted, there's no way his morale should stay the same. Realistically, wouldn't his morale move into a happy direction? I've had this happen with numerous talent now. I've never met someone who was so passive and uncaring about a massive pay raise.

People have an easier time recalling the bad than the good. A waiter can serve you 10 times and give extraordinary service, but the 11th time she drops hot coffee on your lap. Even if she gives you extraordinary service 10 more times, you will always remember the hot coffee.

People have an easier time recalling the bad than the good. A waiter can serve you 10 times and give extraordinary service, but the 11th time she drops hot coffee on your lap. Even if she gives you extraordinary service 10 more times, you will always remember the hot coffee.

That's true.. but it's not quite the same as this. Nothing negative happened to Seth Rollins directly. None of his friends were involved either. He's still receiving extraordinary service from me. He's my figurehead and I've protected him at all costs. He's getting a massive superstar push as Universal Champion and an insane pay raise that made him the highest paid wrestler in the entire universe (of course, Lesnar wage matched him soon after). There has been no "hot coffee" spilled in his direction. I've treated him pretty damn well, actually.

There is a constant negative mark every single show if the backstage morale is bad, that's what the problem is. His new raise is a one time thing, every single show he takes a hit from being in a bad locker room.

Being irritated is the smallest possible side of bad morale though so you have a lot of time before it gets out of control.

<p>I hired a worker for one appearance (not through Local Hires!), gave her a gimmick I created and she debuted it at an event. Then she left the company, as per her contract.</p><p> </p><p>

Now I'm hiring her back in for a bit longer, and I realize she doesn't have the gimmick anymore, meaning she going to debut the same gimmick again next time, with a new random rating.</p><p> </p><p>

Is it because she didn't stay long, because of leaving the company, or should I report this as a bug?</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: it's happened again with another one-time contractee. I don't think it's random behavior.</p>

Sorry if this has been answered but currently playing T-zones real world mod as WWE and every time I get to a PPV it asks me to pick my broadcasters. It's set up so WWE has a bunch of PPV deals and the Network. I can only choose the network or PPV deals that don't cross over territory wise. This isn't realistic as in the UK for example Sky Box Office shows all WWE PPV's but we can also get the Network which shows them all. This doesn't appear an option on the game

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MJStark" data-cite="MJStark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do different body types (muscular, flabby, etc) actually make a difference of are they there for flavour?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> To start with they are mostly for flavor, but in game when someone changes body type, their camera and physical skills do change (for better or worse) and it could also indicate steroid use but not all the time. Generally if somebody becomes ripped their SQ and Sex appeal especially goes up a grade or two.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="theman98223" data-cite="theman98223" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can your user character die of old age? If so, what happens?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="monele" data-cite="monele" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I hired a worker for one appearance (not through Local Hires!), gave her a gimmick I created and she debuted it at an event. Then she left the company, as per her contract.<p> </p><p> Now I'm hiring her back in for a bit longer, and I realize she doesn't have the gimmick anymore, meaning she going to debut the same gimmick again next time, with a new random rating.</p><p> </p><p> Is it because she didn't stay long, because of leaving the company, or should I report this as a bug?</p><p> </p><p> EDIT: it's happened again with another one-time contractee. I don't think it's random behavior.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is intentional.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="eddie the ed" data-cite="eddie the ed" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Sorry if this has been answered but currently playing T-zones real world mod as WWE and every time I get to a PPV it asks me to pick my broadcasters. It's set up so WWE has a bunch of PPV deals and the Network. I can only choose the network or PPV deals that don't cross over territory wise. This isn't realistic as in the UK for example Sky Box Office shows all WWE PPV's but we can also get the Network which shows them all. This doesn't appear an option on the game</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The mod is set up incorrectly if they have multiple PPV contracts as you can only have one for each area.</p>

Do different body types (muscular, flabby, etc) actually make a difference of are they there for flavour?

I don't know all the details, but it's the beginning of an answer: when the body type changes, it's accompanied by one-time boosts (or penalties I guess?) to Star Quality... possibly other stats.

So "yes". For exact details, someone else will have to answer.

EDIT: and someone did before me actually, ha :)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="StrongStyle" data-cite="StrongStyle" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is it possible to close child companies? I have two right now and would prefer to have all my development talent in one place.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> No. Just call up the talent from the one you don't want, and end the relationship via the relationships button.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Jaysin" data-cite="Jaysin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>No. Just call up the talent from the one you don't want, and end the relationship via the relationships button.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's awesome! Thank you so much!!</p>

<p>Maybe I'm just too tired and completely looking past it, but where can you view TV ratings? I got the email on the rating I had for Nitro, but I want to compare it to Raw's rating and I can't find it anywhere.</p><p> </p><p>

It's not in the same place as it was in TEW '13.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Henderson" data-cite="Henderson" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Maybe I'm just too tired and completely looking past it, but where can you view TV ratings? I got the email on the rating I had for Nitro, but I want to compare it to Raw's rating and I can't find it anywhere.<p> </p><p> It's not in the same place as it was in TEW '13.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Go to the schedule for WWF and double click a show name to see ratings.</p>

I'm trying to start my Smackdown diary and I split Raw and Smackdown into two separate companies. Everytime I run my first show I fall to National and as a company we're in shock for 6 months. Can't figure out why it's happening except maybe my roster isn't meeting ideal size possibly? If that is the case, does having people as "sometime" wrestlers not help fix those numbers?

Hey has anybody else had the issue where when they sign into the forum, pictures from imgur won't appear? They work fine when I'm not signed in, but as soon as I log in they all just revert to URLs.

There is an option under User CP to edit options. Scroll down a bit and there is a check box to choose whether you want to display images or not.