Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Does storyline heat get effected by the brand split? I have 3 brands, and once I start a story it has good heat but by the end of the my other brands shows the heat goes way down. Is there any way to prevent that while keeping 3 brands with exclusive rosters or should I just go back to 2 brands?

<p>So in my game, I had Hogan job the title to Vader. Needless to say he wasn't happy about it. I had him off of TV, including missing a PPV for about a month to sell it. I was planning to bring him back to TV this month at SummerSlam to make an appearance and start building to his big comeback match.</p><p> </p><p>

However, he just asked me for his release and I declined and now he says he will sit out the rest of his contract. Is there anything I can do to fix this?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="cultstatus" data-cite="cultstatus" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So in my game, I had Hogan job the title to Vader. Needless to say he wasn't happy about it. I had him off of TV, including missing a PPV for about a month to sell it. I was planning to bring him back to TV this month at SummerSlam to make an appearance and start building to his big comeback match.<p> </p><p> However, he just asked me for his release and I declined and now he says he will sit out the rest of his contract. Is there anything I can do to fix this?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All you can do now is release him or keep him against his will. He wont work for you again during this contract. You can always hire him again 6 months later, but of course somebody else might have already came in for him.</p>

What skills Each kind of dojo teaches?I know that brawlers focuses on brawling,technicall on mat work,chain and subs but there are some I dont get.I.E:General and Basic Training.What's the difference here?Also,wich kind is best to develop Basics,Psychology and those other skills wich influence match grades heavily?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm trying to start my Smackdown diary and I split Raw and Smackdown into two separate companies. Everytime I run my first show I fall to National and as a company we're in shock for 6 months. Can't figure out why it's happening except maybe my roster isn't meeting ideal size possibly? If that is the case, does having people as "sometime" wrestlers not help fix those numbers?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Any help here?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="wwfmark" data-cite="wwfmark" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Any help here?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> A lot of reasons you could be falling to Cult. You'd have to check if any of these circumstances are happening in your game. I think they'll be obvious and easy to find out. It could be either:</p><p> </p><p> 1. You're popularity is at the threshold of National. Meaning unless you raise your pop or equal it at least with your first show you'll drop to Cult. The solution to this would be raising your company's pop 1 or 2 points in the editor to give you a buffer.</p><p> </p><p> 2. One or more of the regions in the U.S. are losing importance, causing you to fall below the threshold of Cult/National. The solution is the same as above.</p><p> </p><p> Basically your first show needs to be good enough to raise your popularity if you want to stay national. Otherwise you'll need to have your company start off with more popularity.</p>

A lot of reasons you could be falling to Cult. You'd have to check if any of these circumstances are happening in your game. I think they'll be obvious and easy to find out. It could be either:

1. You're popularity is at the threshold of National. Meaning unless you raise your pop or equal it at least with your first show you'll drop to Cult. The solution to this would be raising your company's pop 1 or 2 points in the editor to give you a buffer.

2. One or more of the regions in the U.S. are losing importance, causing you to fall below the threshold of Cult/National. The solution is the same as above.

Basically your first show needs to be good enough to raise your popularity if you want to stay national. Otherwise you'll need to have your company start off with more popularity.

Thanks I'll take a look. I separated Raw and Smackdown into two different companies but I don't imagine that alone would be the cause?

How long do "recent matchups" last. I.E. I get the warning this would be the 4th or 5th time the match has happened recently. What is recently? I've been running a company for 8 months now, when do the old matches fade from "the fans memories"

You will get a repetitive booking penalty for having the same match more than 3 times in a 6 month span. You can turn this off in user preferences.

<p>Im playing the 1995 mod and trying to book NJPW but have no idea how a tour works... Can anyone explain what I need to do exactly?</p><p> </p><p>

Also the fans find the matches too intense or dangerous.. im so confused on how to tweak it to make it perfect.</p><p> </p><p>

This is the war of the worlds mod btw</p>

Anyone know what causes "automatic" AI turns at the start of a game. I noticed through some test sims that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are turned babyface at the start of pretty much every WCW game. Definite game killer. Anyone know what settings are causing this so I can correct it? Thanks!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Anyone know what causes "automatic" AI turns at the start of a game. I noticed through some test sims that Kevin Nash and Scott Hall are turned babyface at the start of pretty much every WCW game. Definite game killer. Anyone know what settings are causing this so I can correct it? Thanks!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's due to an imbalance of faces/heels at the top of the card. For real world mods there really isn't a way to fix it since the normal solution would be to fiddle around with pushes (overness) to get things more even, or just turn people in the editor for balance.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Teh_Showtime" data-cite="Teh_Showtime" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>It's due to an imbalance of faces/heels at the top of the card. For real world mods there really isn't a way to fix it since the normal solution would be to fiddle around with pushes (overness) to get things more even, or just turn people in the editor for balance.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just another reason that whole area needs to be addressed in general.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HughBristic" data-cite="HughBristic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you simulate a dusty finish, the old EWR had that as a finish, but here I guess its just a cheap win?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know you can add screwy referee as the finish.</p>

<p>hey, need some help on something I try to figure out since I started a new save.</p><p> </p><p>

playing with a japanese promotion (no1 in japan, no2 world wide). I've managed to rise from cult to national in the first month, but since that date I lost attendance at the events. my pop is rising constantly, workers all do fine. economy & wrestling industry are rising. running a monthly event, a tv show and a 2 date per week tour. don't know whats wrong.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Im playing the 1995 mod and trying to book NJPW but have no idea how a tour works... Can anyone explain what I need to do exactly?<p> </p><p> Also the fans find the matches too intense or dangerous.. im so confused on how to tweak it to make it perfect.</p><p> </p><p> This is the war of the worlds mod btw</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> bump??</p>