Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

Is there anyway to influence whether someone tones up, gets flabby, or so on?

I made a gamble and asked Amazing Fire Fly to go up to lightweight in hopes that his SQ would increase (not a huge gamble, since he's likely to always just be a tag wrestler in my game) and he ended up coming out the other end flabby. I've had other guys in my game change body type (like Kirk Jameson, who now has a SQ of 100 just by going muscular), and I was wondering if there was any way to kind of nudge of them tone up.

Would the get into shape option for development help, or is that just for stamina?

I'm not sure if its a bug. But the storylines in one of my brands are going down from A to B+. I advanced the storylines on a PPV on the Sunday. Then I ran a B show on the Monday and then after that the storyline heat started to decrease. I thought the storyline penalties only occur after not advancing them after two or more shows and I thought that B shows don't count?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Daelfin" data-cite="Daelfin" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can I change the name and description of my company? How?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You should use the editor.</p>

<p>How do I reopen a company that is closed? </p><p> </p><p>

I am trying to play a real world chronicles WCW revival game and was just going to create wcw. When I try to though it says it's already a company in the database. </p><p> </p><p>

I can see the company but I don't see the option to reopen it</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nymetfan" data-cite="nymetfan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I reopen a company that is closed? <p> </p><p> I am trying to play a real world chronicles WCW revival game and was just going to create wcw. When I try to though it says it's already a company in the database. </p><p> </p><p> I can see the company but I don't see the option to reopen it</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> You cant reopen it but can change the name of the one already in the database to use it again.</p>

Guest skinsfan55
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="nymetfan" data-cite="nymetfan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do I reopen a company that is closed? <p> </p><p> I am trying to play a real world chronicles WCW revival game and was just going to create wcw. When I try to though it says it's already a company in the database. </p><p> </p><p> I can see the company but I don't see the option to reopen it</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What CPBHBK said. What I usually do is put a minus sign or something in front of the company name to change it slightly, then re-use the name. In my game I figure that the USPW would bring back SCCW and use them as a developmental fed, but it's taken so I just make the original "-Southern Championship Class Wrestling" instead.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheBulla" data-cite="TheBulla" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone know the minimum size your company has to be to be eligible for TV shows? I have some small broadcasters that are willing to show my events, but they say I'm too small to have a weekly tv show.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Likely Cult,but I believe at least Regional.What size are you on?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheBulla" data-cite="TheBulla" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does anyone know the minimum size your company has to be to be eligible for TV shows? I have some small broadcasters that are willing to show my events, but they say I'm too small to have a weekly tv show.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Depends on the database. Some real world mods have stations that allow for Small or even Local feds if you have good enough Production & popularity in a certain region. Usually it's just a dumpy, little local station with Tiny range in 1 region but some make Youtube (and Vimeo & the other sites) easy to get on as well</p>

Title belt

Playing as WWE, I decided to revive WCW as a child company. By revive, I mean I created an entirely new company using WCW logos.. I did not reactivate the original defunct WCW. Now how do I assign WCW their original title belts, considering that I have ownership of them all as WWE? I tried editing the belts in the database but it wouldn't let me change company ownership to my child company WCW. Is it possible for me to give these championship belts to my child company? I feel like I'm missing something here. Thanks guys!

How do I reopen a company that is closed?

I am trying to play a real world chronicles WCW revival game and was just going to create wcw. When I try to though it says it's already a company in the database.

I can see the company but I don't see the option to reopen it

IIRC there should be a date the company was closed at. Remove it and it should be active again.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FTomato" data-cite="FTomato" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>IIRC there should be a date the company was closed at. Remove it and it should be active again.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I stand corrected actually. I tried it again with a new game and it worked. Thanks!</p>

<p>Road agent</p><p> </p><p>

Hi. So I know a good road agent needs psychology first and respect second. But what is the advantage of a good road agent? I was using the $400 per appearance Ayumi who is good and now I'm using the $2000 per appearance Tom Prichard which should be a great road agent.</p><p>

My matches don't get any better rating and I don't get any more information. so what am I spending my money on?</p><p> </p><p>

I the intel (like in-ring performance) of a good road agent more accurate? do the workers have less off-days?</p>

<p>What is the purpose of a user avatar in the game? We're playing a multiplayer game and we're in the same alliance with alliance titles.</p><p>

Because an avatar cannot go to another company we were not able to defend the alliance title with an avatar.</p><p>

So I went into the mod database and changed my avatar and unselected that it's a user avatar.</p><p>

Not only can I now go to another show with this character, I can still keep playing with the same company and have not encountered any issues yet.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="born_naughty" data-cite="born_naughty" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>But what is the advantage of a good road agent?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> They have a more positive impact on match ratings. </p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="born_naughty" data-cite="born_naughty" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What is the purpose of a user avatar in the game? </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Whether a worker is set to be a user avatar just affects which list he shows up in when selecting a character to play as, and whether you get the option to automatically remove them once all the players have been assigned.</p><p> </p><p> It doesn't have any impact on the game itself. An avatar is an avatar, regardless of whether it was specified as a user character in the mod or not.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>They have a more positive impact on match ratings. <p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Whether a worker is set to be a user avatar just affects which list he shows up in when selecting a character to play as, and whether you get the option to automatically remove them once all the players have been assigned.</p><p> </p><p> It doesn't have any impact on the game itself. An avatar is an avatar, regardless of whether it was specified as a user character in the mod or not.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you for your time.</p>

<p>Hello everyone, question about momentum and win-loss records. So in my current save I've hired a lot of talented young guys and I can't push them all at once. I also have some veterans I like for various reasons and I don't want them to be forever damaged by lots of losses.</p><p> </p><p>

Is there a point of no return with losses and bad momentum where you can't ever push the worker properly again? Does this have something to do with their current push i.e. keeping them as enhancement talent or opener prevents them from being permanently scarred by lots of losses? I just don't want to permanently ruin someone who doesn't deserve it because of a bad losing streak. </p><p> </p><p>

Thanks for any help.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="equinox10" data-cite="equinox10" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hello everyone, question about momentum and win-loss records. So in my current save I've hired a lot of talented young guys and I can't push them all at once. I also have some veterans I like for various reasons and I don't want them to be forever damaged by lots of losses.<p> </p><p> Is there a point of no return with losses and bad momentum where you can't ever push the worker properly again? Does this have something to do with their current push i.e. keeping them as enhancement talent or opener prevents them from being permanently scarred by lots of losses? I just don't want to permanently ruin someone who doesn't deserve it because of a bad losing streak. </p><p> </p><p> Thanks for any help.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just have everyone trade wins & losses with each other & that way everyone will get over</p><p> </p><p> Signed,</p><p> Vinny Mac</p>