Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DocStevens" data-cite="DocStevens" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does pre-booking a match for a future event help the grade of the match or is it only a convenience to help you remember which matches you want to book?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just for convenience</p>

Is there a way to turn the "overused" penalty off without temporarily raising the workers' position on the card? I think it's often unfair if people are part of six-way scrambles. In a 20-minute 6-man match everyone would probably get only 10 minutes of in-ring action, so for midcarders that would be adequate on PPV level.

For the sake of it, I cannot find the statistic of the ranking of ppv buys per nation e.g. top list of ppv buyrates in the US in 2016 so far...

I'm pretty sure that's not an option.

You can ofcourse check your own and other companies ppv buy rankings, but I'm pretty sure you can't do that through-out the nation, with all PPV's combined ranked.

I'm pretty sure that's not an option.

You can ofcourse check your own and other companies ppv buy rankings, but I'm pretty sure you can't do that through-out the nation, with all PPV's combined ranked.

In TEW13 I am pretty sure there was a screen where all the PPV buy rates where listed and you see how all companies did.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dr_Avalanche" data-cite="Dr_Avalanche" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How good psychology do you think two wrestlers need to use the road agent note "Call it in the ring" well?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's relative to the size of your promotion, IIRC. For a Cult company I think it's around 75-80 for a no penalty call in ring.</p><p> </p><p> I could be way off, but I recall this info.</p>

<p>screen: <a href="http://image.prntscr.com/image/f08474c4cb2f4c57b6f89b97ac45739b.png" rel="external nofollow">http://image.prntscr.com/image/f08474c4cb2f4c57b6f89b97ac45739b.png</a></p><p> </p><p>

How save very high popularity? I give him 1-2 segments (single and with another wrestlers), this segments get 90-100 rating. I give him 1 match in show and he get 90-99 rating. But popularity decreased. Whats happend? Give him more time in segments? Give him more segments?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know there are penalties for matches shorter than 20 minutes, but are there bonuses for going longer? If not, why bother going longer than 20 minutes?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmm. Any time i get him 15-17 minutes matches. But now i give him minimum 20 minutes matches. Popularity slowly falls.</p>

screen: http://image.prntscr.com/image/f08474c4cb2f4c57b6f89b97ac45739b.png

How save very high popularity? I give him 1-2 segments (single and with another wrestlers), this segments get 90-100 rating. I give him 1 match in show and he get 90-99 rating. But popularity decreased. Whats happend? Give him more time in segments? Give him more segments?

His overness/popularity has most likely capped.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="zeronee" data-cite="zeronee" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hmm. Any time i get him 15-17 minutes matches. But now i give him minimum 20 minutes matches. Popularity slowly falls.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I also think there's no real benefit to going longer other than creating an "epic" thing (or for your own immersion). Ironman matches have never really been that awesome as you're never 60minutes long glued to your screen.</p><p> </p><p> I can say the generic angles have no real limitations (afaik), but I'm not sure about the screwjob. I think - logically - it shouldn't impact the match itself. Just your relation with the individual in question that is victimized.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Tag01" data-cite="Tag01" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I know there are penalties for matches shorter than 20 minutes, but are there bonuses for going longer? If not, why bother going longer than 20 minutes?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> There answer is there in your question. If you go over 20 minutes, you don't get the penalty. I think it's capped at 80 for a match under 20 minutes, then it takes in to account the bonuses like star quality, charisma etc before giving the overall score. So if you go over 20 minutes, it won't be capped at 80.</p>

I'm running a company and I decided to launch a developmental territory. I sent down some of my top road agents to run the company and train everyone. I want to assign one of my RA to be the company's booker, but every time I try to assign a Booker, he's not there. He has 90 ratings in both booking rep and skill and is a retired wrestler. How come he's not popping up on my list of possible candidates?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Daylyt" data-cite="Daylyt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>There answer is there in your question. If you go over 20 minutes, you don't get the penalty. I think it's capped at 80 for a match under 20 minutes, then it takes in to account the bonuses like star quality, charisma etc before giving the overall score. So if you go over 20 minutes, it won't be capped at 80.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's not capped. There are penalties, yeah, but it is very possible to get a rating over 80 for a match under 20 minutes. I've done it numerous times.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If I release a PPA worker mid month before using them on a show will I stay have to pay them their downside agreement for that month?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Not sure but I think it's checked at the end of the month, so no.</p><p> </p><p> Does anybody know what the note "injury took a big toll" means? Is it just the performance that is seriously screwed up, or are there long-term effects on the worker's health? So far I noticed only drops in performance during the match in question. Anyone that can confirm this?</p>