Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="d12345" data-cite="d12345" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just to confirm if I run a hard 3 brand split. Will I still get storyline heat dropping from not being advanced once every 2 shows?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Did you test this out? What were the results? </p><p> </p><p> Also, does an event count as a show (of the 2 shows to advance a storyline in) and will storyline lose heat if I do events in which they are not advanced? I am looking to do a Cruiserweight Classic type tournament and get wrestlers from outside. Therefore, I won't have any storyline matches in the events the Cruiserweight Classic tournament will be held.</p>

When I change brands I can make the brand a different product but that then needs a higher risk level intensity level in matches than the normal product. Is there a way I can save the settings for that brand so I don't have to remember to change every match's intensity and danger on that one show and not the other show i have airing earlier in the week.

You can't. You should've selected to play as an owner when you started the save.

There is a hard way to do it though... Add a second player to a random promotion. Then quit as player one with the company you are now. Then add a new player again, and choose the company you just left, but this time choose to be the owner. Then leave the game as the second player, so you are back down to being just the one company you are now.

Is there a way to close a child company? I bought another promotion out and kept them as a developmental territory but i no longer want them

Go to relationships, highlight your child company's name and hit end relationship. You'll need to call up or release everyone in a developmental contract first. The company will still be around but won't be associated with you anymore.

I was clicking too fast and accidentally cancelled my big event. I'm on the next day. Is there a way I can go back and undo that?

Hit load game, highlight the save in question then hit game recovery.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Doogshere" data-cite="Doogshere" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Can I edit who the owner of a company is? I can't seem to find it if I can. I'd like my user character to be the owner of the company. I can't seem to find where I'd remove the current owner and put my character in.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Easy way to do this is to add a second player and make the owner of your company the user avatar. When it asks to select a company choose none/start unemployed.</p><p> </p><p> That should make your owner seat vacant. You can then apply for ownership of the company you book. If you want to ensure you get accepted as owner you can boost your business skills and reputation.</p><p> </p><p> After that remove 2nd player from game.</p>

<p>I decided to start a CornellVerse game from nothing, as in lowest rep as a booker and unemployed. Now, I know I can't make my own company (as my rep isn't high enough), but will I ever be able to get a job as a booker? I started in January 2016 and my game is in September 2018 and still have been unable to get a job. I've applied to any company I can (I believe, in total, it's been around 12), but nothing. With the lowest rep, but great booking skills, will I ever be hired, or has the game become a watcher?</p><p> </p><p>

Also, on that note of the game, my user character (unemployed, mind you) has had his stats increase every month...with no job and no matches wrestled. Is this a glitch or is it suppose to happen?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Harts4Life" data-cite="Harts4Life" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Hmm. Interesting. I am playing as QAW, and had it happen with a retired Joanna Rodriguez, after she had already been on the roster (and subsequently poached by USPW ... the bastards ... have poached a few good workers of mine ...) ... luckily I was able to get her to be owner/head booker of my development company instead.<p> </p><p> I'm just getting frustrated because there are people I'd like as road agents, etc. who are not interested in signing ... and they'd have a great impact on the product! Ha ha</p></div></blockquote><p> Since you seem to be having the issue with people you'd like to use as road agents, I'm willing to take a guess and say it's because that's not a role they're willing to play. Every worker has a "Works as" tab (Wrestler, Referee, Announcer etc). When wrestlers retire, some immediately slip into a new role, some open an dojo and some simply remain neutral until they've made up their mind. Check that out, maybe the people you have in your sights haven't decided yet (a.k.a. the game hasn't yet assigned a preferred role to them) or you might be offering a road agent contract to people who aren't willing to work as road agents.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="james_ewing88" data-cite="james_ewing88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I decided to start a CornellVerse game from nothing, as in lowest rep as a booker and unemployed. Now, I know I can't make my own company (as my rep isn't high enough), but will I ever be able to get a job as a booker? I started in January 2016 and my game is in September 2018 and still have been unable to get a job. I've applied to any company I can (I believe, in total, it's been around 12), but nothing. With the lowest rep, but great booking skills, will I ever be hired, or has the game become a watcher?<p> </p><p> Also, on that note of the game, my user character (unemployed, mind you) has had his stats increase every month...with no job and no matches wrestled. Is this a glitch or is it suppose to happen?</p></div></blockquote><p> I once accidentally resigned and had the same problem, it takes some time. Your best bet is to wait for a booker to be fired or to step down or for a new promotion to be created. The empty spot stays there for a few days and I think usually you get the job once you apply.</p><p> </p><p> As for the stat increases, it's supposed to happen, especially if a character (your avatar or a wrestler in the game) is under 30 in age. Kind of natural growth. Having matches simply speeds up the process, especially if your opponent is better.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Adam Ryland" data-cite="Adam Ryland" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>The belts would go into the "unattached belts" pool; whether you're the founder of the alliance or not isn't relevant to the situation in this case as the belts belong to the alliance, not any member (it couldn't work like that because there isn't necessarily just 1 founder - AI alliances have multiple founders, for example, so there'd be no way of knowing who the belts go to in that instance).</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Perfect, that is EXACTLY how I was expecting it to work.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HollywoodRx" data-cite="HollywoodRx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have a question about attendance. I tape 2 B shows on the same day, and when I choose the location, 2 weeks in a raw (in game), it's said that I will have nearly 20.000 people. But each time, when the shows are book, I only have 4.500 people. Is it a problem or no ? Thanks<p> </p><p> edit : I use the version 1.40 (III)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Someone ?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="HollywoodRx" data-cite="HollywoodRx" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Someone ?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I know B shows draw WAY less than A shows. I am a global company and draw around 25k for my A shows, 70k for my PPVs and only about 5k for my B level shows</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="AlmightyDan" data-cite="AlmightyDan" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I am trying to run my show but i keep getting this message (title) - I'm not sure how i deal with the incidents or even find them, i have never had this message before.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> The very first screen you get when booking will have the incidents </p><p> </p><p> <span>http://i.imgur.com/48g8Wg9.png</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DarK_RaideR" data-cite="DarK_RaideR" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Since you seem to be having the issue with people you'd like to use as road agents, I'm willing to take a guess and say it's because that's not a role they're willing to play. Every worker has a "Works as" tab (Wrestler, Referee, Announcer etc). When wrestlers retire, some immediately slip into a new role, some open an dojo and some simply remain neutral until they've made up their mind. Check that out, maybe the people you have in your sights haven't decided yet (a.k.a. the game hasn't yet assigned a preferred role to them) or you might be offering a road agent contract to people who aren't willing to work as road agents.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Except that they are currently working as Road Agents ... and came up in a search for Road Agents ...</p>

Anyone have any idea if you can set match intensity and danger for different brands? I want to make two brands and not have to change the intensity & danger everytime I'm on a certain brand. It drives me crazy. I always forget at least one match and have it kill the shows momentum

Yes I know that, but why 20.000 people are supposed to come, and only 4.000 are here ?

You should have a double check. It may be that you're looking at the line about the *last time* that you put on a show in that region.

An example is that it usually states the last time you were in the Great Lakes you drew 20,000. In the next line it would say you are expected to draw 5,000 for tonight's show (4,135 if figurehead not used).