Small Questions Thread & "Living FAQ"

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Dcyd" data-cite="Dcyd" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Does changing bookers in the game change the style of Auto booking matches? Like will it change up the repetition that the auto booker brings sometimes?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> changing bookers can change the companies product so I would imagine so but I may be wrong</p>

<p>Vacate vs win title</p><p> </p><p>

So, in my game I have merged the C-Verse and RL circa 1988. I'm booking my self made Fed's PPV and I have a question about vacating a title. Heather Vendetta and Heidi Brooks are my reigning womens world tag champs. They've made 6 or 7 defenses before Heather Vendetta gets a spinal column injury and is set to miss 10 months. Vendetta was having a banner year and had won a couple titles and tourneys that I had run - figured she was working up to a World title run.</p><p>

1. This is my first encounter with this type of injury in my Fed. It sounds pretty serious, do the workers recover well from this or are their sizeable penalties to their stats after this?</p><p>

2. Since she is going to miss so much time, I wanted to put the title on another team. Does it make a difference if I vacate the title or just have two teams face each other for it, with the winner taking the title?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="shadowmaster" data-cite="shadowmaster" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, in my game I have merged the C-Verse and RL circa 1988. I'm booking my self made Fed's PPV and I have a question about vacating a title. Heather Vendetta and Heidi Brooks are my reigning womens world tag champs. They've made 6 or 7 defenses before Heather Vendetta gets a spinal column injury and is set to miss 10 months. Vendetta was having a banner year and had won a couple titles and tourneys that I had run - figured she was working up to a World title run.<p> 1. This is my first encounter with this type of injury in my Fed. It sounds pretty serious, do the workers recover well from this or are their sizeable penalties to their stats after this?</p><p> 2. Since she is going to miss so much time, I wanted to put the title on another team. Does it make a difference if I vacate the title or just have two teams face each other for it, with the winner taking the title?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If the teams can face each other does that mean she can still wrestle despite her injury? You could try and just protect her for the time of the injury. </p><p> </p><p> Also I believe the difference is if you vacate the title the history will show itveaa vacated in the title history rather than one reign to the next. What I’ve done when I had a similar issue is had a “match” as an angle. So basically in the angle it lasted the length of a match wth the injured wrestlers team losing the belts as you can have a title change in an angle.</p>

If the teams can face each other does that mean she can still wrestle despite her injury? You could try and just protect her for the time of the injury.

Also I believe the difference is if you vacate the title the history will show itveaa vacated in the title history rather than one reign to the next. What I’ve done when I had a similar issue is had a “match” as an angle. So basically in the angle it lasted the length of a match wth the injured wrestlers team losing the belts as you can have a title change in an angle.

No, unfortunately Vendetta is unable to do anything for 8 months.

If you don't want the title history to show up as "Vacant" you can always book a tag match with the titles on the line, even if the holders aren't booked to wrestle in it. Winners still become champions.

As for the injury, best case scenario is Vendetta returns cleared to wrestle, but with massive lingering damage and a tendency to not wrestle matches or opponents that might re-injure her. Most likely scenario I've seen, she returns to immediately announce her retirement from active competition.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smmccallum" data-cite="smmccallum" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>what kind of injuries do wrestlers tend to retire after and which ones tend to drop their stats really bad?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> Normally they retire after the injuries that take 1+ year to heal. But you'd need to check the editor to see what the 'permanent damage' rating is.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smmccallum" data-cite="smmccallum" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>what kind of injuries do wrestlers tend to retire after and which ones tend to drop their stats really bad?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> IIRC, any injury that causes a certain body part (head, torso, arms, legs) to go lower than 23% in health will retire the worker. Depends on each worker's health point in each body part pre-injury. (I've seen guys come back from like broken ankles or broken necks, but 100% career enders that I know of are ruptured spleen and semi-severed spinal column)</p>

I forgot the case with this question:

Do workers on written contracts still get paid while they are injured, on maternity leave, suspended, or in rehab?

They still get paid while they are injured and on maternity leave. I think it is an unpaid suspension (don't quote me on that), and I think they get paid to go to rehab as well.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>This is something that's bugged me for a while.<p> </p><p> When people post imagsihere all I see (99.9% of the time) is hyperlinks. It's the same no matter what device I am on. Is there any reason for this or way that I can correct it?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I could be wrong but I think it is an option here in your profile to view images automatically or not</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="smw88" data-cite="smw88" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41194" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I could be wrong but I think it is an option here in your profile to view images automatically or not</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Got it. Thank you!</p>

It could be that it's not just the commentary. You used the Spectacle note. I find that it's inconsistent if the build isn't right.

No I used "Epic" as match type, since Omega & Tanahashi is probably the two most suited wrestlers on the game for that type of match. And their Storyline had 94 HEAT, and I calmed the crowd in the match before the main event without a segment in between. The only minus on dirt sheet was commentary and low morale on Omega.

I would understand if Omegas low morale made him have a worse match rating than 96, but if he has 96 match rating, his morale should not drag the match rating down?! It should drag his rating down.

No I used "Epic" as match type, since Omega & Tanahashi is probably the two most suited wrestlers on the game for that type of match. And their Storyline had 94 HEAT, and I calmed the crowd in the match before the main event without a segment in between. The only minus on dirt sheet was commentary and low morale on Omega.

I would understand if Omegas low morale made him have a worse match rating than 96, but if he has 96 match rating, his morale should not drag the match rating down?! It should drag his rating down.

My point is that you could run that match again and get a different rating. Or take it off and it would be more likely to get a matching grade. Those two notes are no guarantee.

My point is that you could run that match again and get a different rating. Or take it off and it would be more likely to get a matching grade. Those two notes are no guarantee.

I played it over again like 10 times and never got higher than 77. Didn't try with a different match type though. Weird, they got a 96 on King of Wrestling with the same settings (althought that was an hour, this was just 35 minutes)