Mods By Fleisch

<p>I installed newest update and I saw couple of things:</p><p>

-Akira Tozawa should not have loyalty to DG.</p><p>

-Jack Gallagher,Gurv Sihra,Harv Sihra,Da Mack,Ho Ho Lun,Noam Dar should be active in USA.</p><p>

-Brian Kendrick should be The Brian Kendrick.</p><p>

-Triple H should be on Raw brand.</p><p>

-You can rename Smackdown! brand to SmackDown or SmackDown Live without that ''!".</p><p>

-Also I always wondered why Raw is named Monday Night RAW,I think it should be called WWE Raw,and SmackDown Live to be WWE SmackDown Live like WWE Main Event and WWE Superstars are named like that.</p><p>

-WWE Championship should be renamed to WWE World Championship.</p><p>

-WWE Women's Championship now should be WWE Raw Women's Championship.</p><p>

-WWE Tag Team Championship now should be WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.</p><p>

-WWE Battleground should be on Week 3 or 4.</p><p>

-WWE Fast Lane is called just Fastlane.</p><p>

-WWE SummerSlam should be 4 Hour and I think Historic Importance and in Week 3.</p><p>

-WWE Over the Limit should be Deleted.</p><p>

-Please add Weezy Woo(Kenneth Johnson) so we could have All CWC Competitors.</p><p>

Thanks in advance Fleisch.</p>

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="LazarN" data-cite="LazarN" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I installed newest update and I saw couple of things:<p> -Akira Tozawa should not have loyalty to DG.</p><p> -Jack Gallagher,Gurv Sihra,Harv Sihra,Da Mack,Ho Ho Lun,Noam Dar should be active in USA.</p><p> -Brian Kendrick should be The Brian Kendrick.</p><p> -Triple H should be on Raw brand.</p><p> -You can rename Smackdown! brand to SmackDown or SmackDown Live without that ''!".</p><p> -Also I always wondered why Raw is named Monday Night RAW,I think it should be called WWE Raw,and SmackDown Live to be WWE SmackDown Live like WWE Main Event and WWE Superstars are named like that.</p><p> -WWE Championship should be renamed to WWE World Championship.</p><p> -WWE Women's Championship now should be WWE Raw Women's Championship.</p><p> -WWE Tag Team Championship now should be WWE Raw Tag Team Championship.</p><p> -WWE Battleground should be on Week 3 or 4.</p><p> -WWE Fast Lane is called just Fastlane.</p><p> -WWE SummerSlam should be 4 Hour and I think Historic Importance and in Week 3.</p><p> -WWE Over the Limit should be Deleted.</p><p> -Please add Weezy Woo(Kenneth Johnson) so we could have All CWC Competitors.</p><p> Thanks in advance Fleisch.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I really don't like those new belt names. Now you're going to have people in the lineages that held them back in 2002 when they were SmackDowns exclusive titles in the previous split as having held the Raw Tag Team titles in their title histories. That really doesn't sit with me very well but as they have officially changed the names I will change them (begrudgingly).</p><p> </p><p> Over the Limit is set to dormant in the data but I guess I could just delete it.</p><p> </p><p> The Raw name was added years ago as it was advertised as Monday Night Raw on the WWE site and that's how they welcomed people to the shows. Just didn't get changed. I'll change it for next time.</p><p> </p><p> The reason Kenneth Johnson wasn't added was because I cannot find any information on him other than his WWE CWC bio. No date of birth or debut. As such, he wasn't added - nor will he be until some more information comes up. Cagematch doesn't even list him!</p><p> </p><p> La Mascara unmasked if anyone wants it. Best picture I can currently find.</p><p> <a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/user/Frontiergfx/media/La%20Mascara_alt_zpsu5lzkitb.jpg.html" rel="external nofollow"><span>http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v260/Frontiergfx/La%20Mascara_alt_zpsu5lzkitb.jpg</span></a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I really don't like those new belt names. Now you're going to have people in the lineages that held them back in 2002 when they were SmackDowns exclusive titles in the previous split as having held the Raw Tag Team titles in their title histories. That really doesn't sit with me very well but as they have officially changed the names I will change them (begrudgingly). </div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm with you. Why don't WWE just go back to the original brand split formula? </p><p> </p><p> Raw - World Heavyweight Championship</p><p> World Tag Team Championship</p><p> Women's Championship</p><p> </p><p> Smackdown - WWE Championship</p><p> WWE Tag Team Championship</p><p> WWE Cruiserweight Championship</p><p> </p><p> Simple.</p>

Hi Fleisch,

you may already addressed this in your latest update but i'm on August RWC with a cool save so don't want to move on.

But could you potentially look into a pop gain of +5 for AJ Styles , Finn Balor and Kevin Owens please across major rejoins? If you have done this then cool and Ignore, but I feel with them auto pushed to mid / upper mid they are not able to carry out the grades needed to push them up when they are the spearheads of their respective shows and Finn's debut doesn't do much more than push him to main event status with clean wins across the board.

Thanks for these so far, I love them maggle!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MHero" data-cite="MHero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>And if the rumours about her suspension are true, she could do with getting her soft drug (cocaine counts as a soft drug in TEW, right?) level raised.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Could have sworn cocaine was hard.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="packerman120" data-cite="packerman120" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could have sworn cocaine was hard.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thought the same. Always assumed "soft drugs" was cannabis and hard was the other drugs.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="packerman120" data-cite="packerman120" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could have sworn cocaine was hard.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Cocaine is a hell of a drug</p>

<p>I'm looking through NGW on Cagematch and I've got some changes for you Fleisch:</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Gimmicks and Face/Heel:</p><p> </p><p>

Bubblegum - Should be heel with a cocky gimmick</p><p>

Colossus Kennedy - Should be face with an old school face gimmick</p><p>

Joe Hendry, Kid Fite and Lionheart - Should be heel with an arrogant heel gimmick</p><p>

Mark Haskins - Should be heel with an old school heel gimmick</p><p>

Matt Myers - Should be face with an old school face gimmick</p><p>

Nathan Cruz - Should be face with a fan favourite gimmick</p><p>

Stixx - Should be face with an old school face gimmick</p><p>

Zack Gibson - Should be face with an old school face gimmick</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Contract Stuff:</p><p> </p><p>

Ashton Smith - Has only appeared once for NGW in 2016 and it was in February in their version of the Royal Rumble.</p><p> </p><p>

Dave Mastiff - Hasn't appeared since March in 2014</p><p> </p><p>

Doug Williams - Hasn't appeared since February.</p><p> </p><p>

"Flash" Morgan Webster - Wrestled a few times for them before his injury, I'd probably add him as a face fan favourite or thrill seeker.</p><p> </p><p>

James Davis and Rob Lynch (The London Riots) - Haven't appeared since November last year.</p><p> </p><p>

Mark Andrews - Hasn't appeared since last December</p><p> </p><p>

Mark Haskins - Hasn't appeared since May</p><p> </p><p>

Martin Kirby - Has only appeared once this year and that was in May</p>

<p>-Assuming you update before that matters, Del Rio's suspension should be removed as he's not in the WWE anymore.</p><p>

-Del Rio's said he intends to work limited dates and not sign an exclusive deal anywhere. Which I think you usually mark as a freelancer? Not sure if you edit default names, but he's been booked on a show for WCPW under Alberto El Patron.</p><p>

-Nakamura's listed as loyal to NJPW.</p><p>

-Kevin Owens/Steen's bio says his real name is Kevin Noiseux - his last name really is Steen. IIRC Noiseux is his stepfather's name.</p><p>

-Not sure why a lot of the CWC wrestlers are loyal to WWE.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="FTomato" data-cite="FTomato" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>-Assuming you update before that matters, Del Rio's suspension should be removed as he's not in the WWE anymore.<p> -Del Rio's said he intends to work limited dates and not sign an exclusive deal anywhere. Which I think you usually mark as a freelancer? Not sure if you edit default names, but he's been booked on a show for WCPW under Alberto El Patron.</p><p> -Nakamura's listed as loyal to NJPW.</p><p> -Kevin Owens/Steen's bio says his real name is Kevin Noiseux - his last name really is Steen. IIRC Noiseux is his stepfather's name.</p><p> -Not sure why a lot of the CWC wrestlers are loyal to WWE.</p></div></blockquote><p> CWC guys should have had loyalty taken off as it was left over from a test I was trying. </p><p> </p><p> Alberto's default name will remain Dos Caras Jr for the mask lineage to be continued. El Patron is under his alter egos so can be used.</p><p> </p><p> Certainly won't be updating before his suspension is up so I've deleted it already and should be in the most recent link.</p>

ICW and WWE Backlash Spoilers:

Heath Slater and Rhyno are the Smackdown Tag Team Champions BAYBAY

Becky Lynch is the Smackdown Women's Champion

AJ Styles is the WWE World Champion

So we now live in a world where the WWE's top 3 champs are AJ Styles, Kevin Owens and Shinsuke Nakamura. Insanity.

And speaking of insanity, Polo Promotions defeated The Local Fire to become the ICW Undisputed Tag Team Champions.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Alberto's default name will remain Dos Caras Jr for the mask lineage to be continued. El Patron is under his alter egos so can be used.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Did he ever wrestle as Dos Caras Jr.?Whenever i saw him out of WWE he was using the name Alberto El Patrón or El Patrón Alberto or something like that.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did he ever wrestle as Dos Caras Jr.?Whenever i saw him out of WWE he was using the name Alberto El Patrón or El Patrón Alberto or something like that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He wrestled as Dos Caras Jr right up until he was signed by WWE. ¬_¬</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Liger!Liger!" data-cite="Liger!Liger!" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did he ever wrestle as Dos Caras Jr.?Whenever i saw him out of WWE he was using the name Alberto El Patrón or El Patrón Alberto or something like that.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He was Dos Caras Jr longer than he was Alberto del Rio.</p>

I started several games with TNA now and the first thing I always do is firing John Gaburick and Dave Lagana as they have absolutely no function except being dead weight on the wage bill and roster overview, they don't even have any special attributes or relationships or behaviour that would make them useful.

Are you sure they're worth keeping in the database?

I started several games with TNA now and the first thing I always do is firing John Gaburick and Dave Lagana as they have absolutely no function except being dead weight on the wage bill and roster overview, they don't even have any special attributes or relationships or behaviour that would make them useful.

Are you sure they're worth keeping in the database?

Dave Lagana is head writer of TNA, so he's the one you'd play as if you chose to be their booker. Don't think Gaburick does much that is applicable to the game.