APRIL 2019 *v1.1*

JULY 2019 *v1.0*

SEPTEMBER 2019

OCTOBER 2019

NOVEMBER 2019

bJMvZDM.jpg

JANUARY 2020

MARCH 2020

By Fleisch & Southside_Hitmen (along with Dr_Avalanche and Hollywood)

5C0ATY6.jpg

Belts/Logos/Etc Picture Pack *UPDATED 02/01/2020* *DISCONTINUED 01/02/2020*

People Picture Pack *UPDATED 02/01/2020* *DISCONTINUED 01/02/2020*

From end of February 2020 this mod now uses SAMPP by Joe Murphy

You will also need this pack if you want people to show up in the HOF/I in RWC. Hall of Fame/Immortals Picture Pack

Southside-Hitmens thread for the mod: >>>CLICK HERE<<<

Questlove's thread for the mod (as of April 2020) >>>CLICK HERE<<<

Ph8sPOZ.jpg

SMACKDOWN VS. RAW 2018

What is it: This mod is as simple as it sounds. The WWE has been broken into 5 promotions under a WWE Alliance. These are WWE Raw, WWE Smackdown, WWE NXT, WWE NXT: UK and WWE Evolution. Not much else is different to the real world, but this is just for those who wanted to play as the WWE Development brnads, and those who wanted Raw and Smackdown as separate promotions instead of brands. WWE Evolution is a new concept to the split... a promotion dedicated to the women of the WWE. Raw & Smackdown no longer show women's wrestling, NXT and NXT UK retain their womens divisions though. Evolution is made up of both the Raw & Smackdown womens divisions (written deals), along with some of the NXT women on PPA deals with both Evolution and NXT.

Smackdown Vs. Raw 2019

See above, it's just it is a July 2019 version with more wrestlers and and updates.

FLASHPOINT 2k18

FLASHPOINT 2k19

What is it: For a full run down on what this spin off mod is, click the link ---> Here... click this thing!

These are all free to be used to build your own mods from. All I ask is that you acknowledge the work of those in the thank you section of the Notepad Document that is included with most of these downloads.

QAQ0jSt.jpg

VERSION 5.5 (August 2019)

eZqXldU.jpg

DIABLO X VERSION 5.5

5C0ATY6.jpg

WORKERS PICTURE PACK

LOGOS & BELTS PICTURE PACK

What is it: Well this is the first mod I ever worked on for TEW on my own (it helped me understand modding before I started working on the UK scene for RaveX). It was originally something for me and my friends to play, but after being told I should release it on the forums, I did just that. The premise of this mod is that a young little nerd named Pointdexter (or "The Tester") created a world through his computer in which all of his favourite characters from comic books, cartoons and computer games could fight it out in a wrestling environment. Everything from GTA to Thundercats, from Mortal Kombat to Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles collide in wrestling battles spanning a wide range of companies. It's where nostalgia and modern times smash into one another to create this diverse and crazy world.

r99zaxh.jpg

(A Fictional World Mod)

eZqXldU.jpg

MILLENNIUM

5C0ATY6.jpg

PICTURE PACK

What is it: This mod is built from a little pen and paper promotion my brother, cousin and myself created in the 90's. It is a fictional mod that has grown from the initial 40 people and 1 promotion, to near 1000 wrestlers and staff! It uses Heromachine 3.0 to create the pictures and will be built upon from time to time. This wasn't a mod I was going to release again, but figured even if 1 other person enjoys it, then it's worth sharing.

2PApyvH.jpg BETA

(An Alternate Timeline Mod)

"What if"... Owen Hart had never died? "What if"... Randy Savage had bought WCW like he wanted? This scenario answers those very questions.

eZqXldU.jpg

Flashpoint 2002

5C0ATY6.jpg

People Download

Logo's and Belt's Download

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other Members Useful Links & My Graphics

Here are some links to things you may like to download. These are made by other people and I do not have any input into them.

Alternative Graphics Packs

JOE MURPHYS SUPER AWESOME MODERN PICTURE PACK

THUNDERVERSE ALT PICTURES

My Recommended Mods to Play

#1 - Is The Mod Squads 2001: WCW Lives but I can't find a link.

#2 - HIVES 1994: CLASH OF THE TITANS

#3 - THUNDERVERSE 2016 DIAMOND RELEASE

#4 - JUSTTXYANKS 1991: RISING STORMS

#5 - MAMMOTHS SHIFTING SANDS

#6 - JANS' WOTI VI

#7 - YEEHAW83'S WOMEN'S 2007 MOD

Other Real World Monthly Updates You Might Like

MODS BY THEWHO87

Random Graphics by Fleisch

Golden Canvas Grappling Events

fThfNo1.jpgeeQYXRd.jpgMCERzLu.jpgDHMQnMz.jpg

ludfnfS.jpg9PzMcMO.jpguHEvCVO.jpgJpqhsT8.jpg

1qv4VQ3.jpg1wPRwA9.jpggMoW9HJ.jpgYcRfYKO.jpg

Custom Company/Event Logos

FtQYbvm.jpgMf8rKX8.jpg6ZGGmz8.jpg

SAMPP/nGo Style

SGCD0vW.jpgsFWgpQ4.jpgJsa68C3.jpgptishju.jpg

Dark Order Generic Goons

F3VuYD0.jpgHkMOEim.jpg7IELh2b.jpgMOEMikb.jpg

Isami Kodaka --- One Man Gang --- Ryan O'Reilly --- Soul Train Jones

VAdLLq3.jpgv35PYKP.jpgxvFw9SI.jpguukMxHt.jpg

Earthquake --- Sign Guy Dudley --- Tux Newman --- George "The Animal" Steele

R5OYaXb.jpgTtqDz5A.jpgv8NN3B4.jpgBuJFmvO.jpg

Chubby Dudley --- Snot Dudley --- Kevin Sullivan --- John McHugh

TESSaGs.jpglT0k0ld.jpgOtr2sUu.jpgxhcY0sn.jpg

Ron Bass --- Demolition Ax --- Demolition Smash --- Demolition Crush

7COX5oO.jpglPZgAEe.jpgvEyKoSu.jpgVuDkXRw.jpg

Demolition Ax --- Demolition Smasher (Randy Colley) --- Demolition Blast --- Dr X (Mexican)

1o0Jsrn.jpgOjWBBAj.jpgRKzbLwO.jpgIGoPLJ0.jpg

Giant Super Ninja --- Super Ninja --- Eddie Guerrero --- Super Hentai

9XRlGqX.jpgkGfZzLj.jpgxsRKdRa.jpgEjxmtvh.jpg

Sting (Power Team USA) --- Ultimate Warrior (Power Team USA) --- Sting (Bladerunners) --- Ultimate Warrior (Bladerunners)

Using the newest release, I've noticed a few things that could be fixed for WWE.

- Natalya should have her starting injury removed

- Paige should be set to a babyface

- Maryse should have a contract with WWE

- Summer Rae should not be managing Tyler Breeze

Anyways, none of those are huge concerns - I'm looking forward to the 2016 release.

Couple of things.....

First, I just wanted to say thank you Fleisch for all of the hard work you have put in to make RWC great!

Second, not sure if I am missing her or if she is just not in the data, but I haven't seen Kobra Moon/Thunder Rosa. If she is in, please point me in the right direction, and if not, please consider adding her.

first things first thanks for making my favorite Mod consistently and i know that you don't want to add any new promotions BUT i think that in a future release you should consider adding wXw (Westside Xtreme Wrestling) they have became one of the biggest drawing companies in Europe, with a history of successful tours as well as a bunch of annual events every year. They have had a recent amount of increased success due to their annual 16 Carat Gold Tournament with the recent increase in popularity in Europe and other parts of the world i hope you'd consider adding them eventually. Cheers

EDIT: Also if you haven't already Kota Ibushi's starting injury should be gone

For your pictures, are you doing them with background, or trying out the blank gif?

Personally, I'm kinda waiting to see how the blanks will look (since it cuts out a lot of time on the cutting process)

If that's the case, I'd be glad to help, as I'll be converting all my cuts, if they look ok. Still debating on whether or not I'll stay with the CW background, but, time shall tell.

Injuries will be looked at closer to release. That way I don't put someone out just to have to take them back off the list.

With regards to wXw being added, at this point I've no time to sit and watch them so everything would be guess work as I've never watched them before. That's not to say they definitely won't be in some point in the future.

The picture pack is a recoloured version of the Red Blast background that Dave_Scott made. Blue and Pink versions. I'd forgotten about the .gif option.

I have had a look at the editor, and here's the deal. Real World Chronicles becomes a monthly (or bi-monthly depending on my other commitments) work in progress for a little while (I know it kind of always is a work in progress of sorts). It means that instead of me spending months getting every little intricate detail for release, I convert it, update it so it works, and slowly incorporate more of the new features as I go so rather than waiting until say September, I may get something to you in June or July, just not a polished something.

Another thing that will be getting updated as I go, is the Mask History section. I love researching Lucha Libre so will be unleashing my inner geek on this part of the editor.

Eventually the mod will then become more in depth, more playable and more (I hope) fun as we learn the new game. :)

I have had a look at the editor, and here's the deal. Real World Chronicles becomes a monthly (or bi-monthly depending on my other commitments) work in progress for a little while (I know it kind of always is a work in progress of sorts). It means that instead of me spending months getting every little intricate detail for release, I convert it, update it so it works, and slowly incorporate more of the new features as I go so rather than waiting until say September, I may get something to you in June or July, just not a polished something.

Another thing that will be getting updated as I go, is the Mask History section. I love researching Lucha Libre so will be unleashing my inner geek on this part of the editor.

Eventually the mod will then become more in depth, more playable and more (I hope) fun as we learn the new game. :)

Sounds great, personally only like playing RW mods, so until you release your first version, i know my enjoyment for the game wont be near what it should be.

So, I can't wait for the official release, there's a lot I want to do with current day WWE!

That said, I've seen some people are already playing converted mods from 2013 with RW data. I find myself wondering, just for testing's sake and this being a beta test and all, would it be worthwhile for me to convert the 2013 data over myself, or is it unplayable due to the amount of editing for new features?

When will this mod be available?

Eventually the mod will then become more in depth, more playable and more (I hope) fun as we learn the new game.

Taadaa.