Mods By Fleisch

Is it bad that when I see you posted on here Fleisch, a part of me gets excited at the possibility of you sneaking out the release, even though you said it won't be till summertime? lol

Haha. Not a bad thing. I have an absolute ton of work still to do but I think June could be possible so only a month away really. 2 months at an absolute push if I can't get it done by June now I'm familiar with the editor.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must ask,will you add ChikaraTopia to the database?

I probably will as it is a subscription service to watch their shows but will have to see how it plays out in game.

Finally finished the Hall of Immortals. It is not based on the WWE Hall of Fame (now that they can have their own in game). It is now based off of the Professional Wrestling Hall of Fame and Museum inductees. Everyone in WWE Hall of Fame and the Hall of Immortals also have a "Classic" picture.It's playing ok at the moment, but not at the stage I'm happy to release. Besides I'm still no where near finished the picture pack.

Dont know if this is already in but Progress will need it's subscription service "Progress On-Demand" and there are a bunch of other companies that have on demand services on Pivot Share aswell as Highspot's On Demand service

On this note, would it maybe be worth making Pivotshare just the one broadcaster and have all the promotions on Pivotshare set to have a contract with them?

really noob-esqe question, but was advised to check this thread out by a buddy but where is the download to the mods etc as hes used it within the demo. (unless hes supplied me with the wrong thread link)

looks superb.

Your friend is likely using a converted version of the 2013 mod, the 2016 version is still under development and has not been released that I am aware of.

You have to change the Start Date to Jan 2016 (it is under "Database Info in the Editor). I think there will be some easy fixable errors as a result of that.

Yeah, when I converted the April mod for TEW 13', the only errors were two active NXT workers who weren't active in January.

Is this ready for release yet as TEW 2016 just come out and I am desperate to try it out with real world data as I don't play it otherwise.

The very first post estimates the release date as June/July. So no. And as was mentioned din the other thread, you can convert 2013 over yourself and play. It will have some issues, but it is fundamentally playable.

Is this ready for release yet as TEW 2016 just come out and I am desperate to try it out with real world data as I don't play it otherwise.

Due to me having both a social and working life outside of these boards the answer is simply no.

I understand people want to play a real world mod but it won't be ready until June at the earliest (as per first post in the thread says).

You can either convert the old data yourself and play with that for the time being, or play the C-Verse because it is very enjoyable.

other than that, were there any problems regarding new features and the old data?

A number of new features won't work that well. And you will get some wonky broadcasting deals occurring. But the converted data will be fundamentally playable.

Optimizing it for the new game takes a ton of time. As Fleisch says.

Sorry I must of not read the first post properly, yeah I understand you have a life mate, I am sorry if I sounded pushy, just eager to crack on, will try download the data from the TEW13 and convert it and see how it goes.