Mods By Fleisch

Has anyone found any issues with Flashpoint? At this stage I'm guessing it is either so bad the problems aren't worth mentioning, or (less likely) it's flawless! :D

Like everyone else, I'm in "lockdown" at home but due to having the ability to work from home, I still don't get any time to myself most of the week (the extra 2 hours a day where I don't travel to and from work is a bonus though).

I'll probably use those 2 hours a day to get some work done on Flashpoint 2k2 but any feedback or mistakes I've made would be a big help to me - if not - I'm going to continue working on it for me anyway so will still release a full version on TEW 2020 (as well as maybe a fuller version on TEW 2016 for those not able to get 2020 upon release).

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

any feedback or mistakes I've made would be a big help to me

These are pretty minor things, and may be deliberate, but:

a) Angel Williams's contract with Border City Wrestling has her set as a Non-Wrestler. While it's probably true that she won't be doing any wrestling for the company (which doesn't have a women's division), I don't think there is any way to change this in-game without using the editor or first terminating her contract (just re-negotiating it won't do anything). In the interest of making it easier to start a women's division, it would be nice if her contract was set to Active Wrestler - I'm pretty sure the AI will still use her as a manager.

b) I am a little surprised that - I think - Marc Mero and Rena Mero/Sable are seemingly not in the mod. I'm not asking you to put them in if you deliberately left them out, I was just surprised not to see them and was wondering if it was intentional. Edit: Or just not done yet.

But I've been enjoying what I've done with the mod thus far. Thanks!

These are pretty minor things, and may be deliberate, but:

a) Angel Williams's contract with Border City Wrestling has her set as a Non-Wrestler. While it's probably true that she won't be doing any wrestling for the company (which doesn't have a women's division), I don't think there is any way to change this in-game without using the editor or first terminating her contract (just re-negotiating it won't do anything). In the interest of making it easier to start a women's division, it would be nice if her contract was set to Active Wrestler - I'm pretty sure the AI will still use her as a manager.

b) I am a little surprised that - I think - Marc Mero and Rena Mero/Sable are seemingly not in the mod. I'm not asking you to put them in if you deliberately left them out, I was just surprised not to see them and was wondering if it was intentional. Edit: Or just not done yet.

But I've been enjoying what I've done with the mod thus far. Thanks!

Excellent. Glad you're enjoying it. Mero and Sable were just omissions of time, the full version will have them in (debating on having Mero wrestle in Japan or as Johnny B. Badd again in WCW).

Angelina is a mistake. I shall get that changed.

Thank you for the feedback.

TNN is set as Pay Per View, which makes Raw rather interesting. lol

Think you have WWF/E showing PPVs on a commercial channel as well. J Sports 1.

Thank you. I don't know why I put TNN as a PPV but will get that changed.

Small update, I'm just adding FMW into the data now. I know they went out of business in Feb 2002 so I've only given them a small budget and will be a relatively small roster but (for me) I wanted to challenge myself if I play and see if I can save them at the 11th hour - pay the Yakuza back and not have Arai kill himself for the life insurance! I've added a few more people to it as well in the free agent pool so it is coming together.

Now onto what I want from the Community (you didn't think this was free did you?) I want you to give me 1 or 2 promotions from any country (in the game) that had not yet opened in 2002. I'm not talking a backyard fed or anything, a company that lasted more than a hiccup in time. The likes of ROH, CHIKARA are already set to open in the future but if there is a notable(ish) promotion that you want to see start up later down the line, now is your chance to request it.

The aim for this mod is to be able to play form 2002 right up until modern times.

Belle Lovitz is set as a male.

In terms of promtions... so many options, gonna try and suggest the non obvious UK/Ireland based promotions and go with 5 Star Wrestling (THIS IS A JOKE JUST LIKE THE PROMOTION WAS). World of Sport wrestling (but this time with no Grado please) and Defiant Wrestling (What Culture Pro Wrestling) - purely cause of the World Cup tournament they did (underrated tourney).

<p>Is there a list somewhere of workers added since the April 2019 release? I thought there was a PDF with each release with a list of changes and new workers but I downloaded all the releases and there was no PDF.</p><p> </p><p>

Any help would be greatly appreciated.</p>

Is there a list somewhere of workers added since the April 2019 release? I thought there was a PDF with each release with a list of changes and new workers but I downloaded all the releases and there was no PDF.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Was this meant for the other RWC thread? I included a PDF with the download for March to April, I haven't done an update after as that was my last one.

Was this meant for the other RWC thread? I included a PDF with the download for March to April, I haven't done an update after as that was my last one.

For RWC yes, but I want to play as AEW from Double or Nothing(starting with the April 19 release), but I wanted to make sure I had all the workers added. There wasn't a PDF with any of the other downloads. I'll try and go through and import who I don't see. Thanks for the response though

Hey Fleisch, haven't noticed any bugs that weren't already mentioned in the thread yet but just wanted to say how happy I was to see this mod released! It's probably been my (and many others) most anticipated one since you announced it. Really loving it so far!

No errors I have noticed. The only thing I was a tad disappointed with was with WCW I couldn't get Latino Heat as he said we were too little :mad:

I would have loved to snatch Eddie, or at least go in a bidding war with WWE (if they wanted him).

Excellent though.

Actually, something I did notice today. This might just be an omission due to time so freel free to ignore it if it is: there's no relationship set between Bret Hart and Davey Boy Smith despite most of the rest of the Hart Foundation having relationships.

No errors I have noticed. The only thing I was a tad disappointed with was with WCW I couldn't get Latino Heat as he said we were too little :mad:

I would have loved to snatch Eddie, or at least go in a bidding war with WWE (if they wanted him).

Excellent though.

Yeah at this stage, WCW is picking up again after Savage's takeover in 2001. A lot of fans switched off following the "Russo years" and as such they lost a lot of their appeal. I think they are high end Cult though so hopefully not too much work is needed to push them into past glories.

With that said, I've added a few more workers to the data (Mero, Sable & Shamrock to name a few) and have just finished the addition of FMW. Quite happy with how they play as this was the "death" year for them in real life following their switch from Garbage promotion to Entertainment promotion. Lets try to keep Arai alive in this timeline. I've also fixed some errors that I noticed with the data too (small one's but once noticed I can't ignore).

This will now become my first release on TEW 2020 as I'm really enjoying working on it. Then I will have a Flashpoint 2k20 update hopefully (this will start March 2020 regardless of when I release it as the foundation is in place).

Actually, something I did notice today. This might just be an omission due to time so freel free to ignore it if it is: there's no relationship set between Bret Hart and Davey Boy Smith despite most of the rest of the Hart Foundation having relationships.

Oops... fixed now. :)

Yeah at this stage, WCW is picking up again after Savage's takeover in 2001. A lot of fans switched off following the "Russo years" and as such they lost a lot of their appeal. I think they are high end Cult though so hopefully not too much work is needed to push them into past glories.

With that said, I've added a few more workers to the data (Mero, Sable & Shamrock to name a few) and have just finished the addition of FMW. Quite happy with how they play as this was the "death" year for them in real life following their switch from Garbage promotion to Entertainment promotion. Lets try to keep Arai alive in this timeline. I've also fixed some errors that I noticed with the data too (small one's but once noticed I can't ignore).

This will now become my first release on TEW 2020 as I'm really enjoying working on it. Then I will have a Flashpoint 2k20 update hopefully (this will start March 2020 regardless of when I release it as the foundation is in place).

Oops... fixed now. :)

Makes total sense! Looking forward to this and of course TEW 2020!

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="memeboymatt" data-cite="memeboymatt" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Could you update the Chikara roster? Its quite out of date.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I don't do the updates anymore. Questlove has taken over RWC.</p><p> </p><p> Go here to ask for fixes etc as March was my last release...</p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2402451#post2402451" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?p=2402451#post2402451</a></p>

• 6 months later...