Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So to make things incredibly confusing, the NXT Women's Championship has been renamed the NXT Championship.

Also, the WWE UK Championship has officially been renamed the NXT UK Championship with a new belt signifying the change.

Thanks.

Yeah sod that, the NXT Women's Title will be remaining as such in the data. It won't let me have 2 belts named the NXT Championship.

I heard the only real change to the NXT UK title is it has NXT instead of WWE on the Center plate so shouldn't be long before WWE have an up to date image.

I have a little bit more notes to fix

-Scorpio Sky overall skills and pop need a little boost

-Bray Wyatt's Stamina is really low in my opinion

-I also had a look at a Chemistry's and noticed couple of weird things

-Why are Jeff Hardy and Randy Orton having a Poor Chemistry when they are fighting each other I think that should be removed,they had a really good match back in 2008 at Royal Rumble and recently at Hell in a Cell 2018 they had great match

-Manager chemistry for Andrade and Zelina should be added,noticed that they usually have poor chemistry when game starts.

-Chemistry for Rusev and Lana should be changed from Neutral to Good or Great.

-Great Chemistry for AJ Styles and John Cena when Fighting each other,and maybe same can be done for Johnny Gargano/Tommaso Ciampa and Johnny Gargano/Adam Cole.

-Shayna Baszler decline age to be set to 43-44

-And I know this one is controversial but I think CM Punk can be set as On Hiatus,since he is on WWE Backstage.And maybe a tweak in his personality because he is considered a negative influence.And about his Hatred Relationship with Triple H and Stephanie.I would set it as Simmering Tension(or completly remove it) for now,because HHH said that he is not against idea of bringing CM Punk(and AJ Lee) back to WWE.

Picture Pack?

Sorry guys quick question. Does anyone know what picture pack is required for Fleisch's spin off Smackdown vs. Raw mod? A pack isn't listed in the description and I've tried using the RWC one and some others but none of these work.

Sorry guys quick question. Does anyone know what picture pack is required for Fleisch's spin off Smackdown vs. Raw mod? A pack isn't listed in the description and I've tried using the RWC one and some others but none of these work.

The RWC one should work. Have you selected the RWC picture folder in the editor?

<p>I have messaged joemurphy and he has agreed to once again partner SAMPP with RWC! This means the blue/pink burst pictures will no longer be updated as we shift to using SAMPP just like Southside_Hitmen did when he temporarily took over the data. This frees a lot of my time up as I now don't have to cut new and updated pictures, meaning I can concentrate on the data side of things.</p><p> </p><p>

The next update for RWC will be end of February.</p>

<p>Royal Rumble Spoilers</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Charlotte Won The Women’s Royal Rumble</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

DREW MCINTYRE WON THE MEN'S ROYAL RUMBLE</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Apparently Edge is back with WWE under a ""special attraction" capacity aka on TV when needed and working big events"</span></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Oh and I guess Naomi is back too</span></p>

<p>STARDOM Updates</p><p>

Kagetsu has now officially left Stardom, set to retire in February</p><p>

Only non-Japanese wrestlers that should be on the roster as signed should be Bea Priestley and Jamie Hayter, everyone else should be removed. (Jamie's contract should only be about a year long)</p><p>

Saki Kashima and Bea Priestley should be in Oedo Tai</p><p>

Bea Priestley and Jamie Hayter are the new Goddesses of Stardom Champions</p><p>

Jamie Hayter is the new SWA Undisputed World Women's Champion</p><p>

<a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=21422&gimmick=Saya+Kamitani" rel="external nofollow">Saya Kamitani</a> and <a href="https://joshicity.com/joshi-wrestler-profiles/itsuki-hoshino/" rel="external nofollow">Itsuki Hoshino</a> should be added to the roster on exclusive PPA contracts</p><p>

Leo Onozaki's loyalty is set to Sendai Girls and should be changed to STARDOM</p><p>

<a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=21178" rel="external nofollow">Maika</a> and Syuri should be added on PPA contracts. They are in a stable with Giulia called Donna del Mondo</p><p> </p><p>

If I could make a suggestion on an addition of a promotion, I'd like to suggest <a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=8&nr=665" rel="external nofollow">Ice Ribbon</a> as they're probably one of the top 3/4 joshi promotions in Japan alongside Stardom, TJPW and OZ as well as having a more consistent roster compared to Sendai Girls and SEAdLINNNG.</p>

Thought I would throw in some AEW specific bits that might be worth considering to update. The Roster updates are people who have worked either on AEW Dynamite or Dark in the last 8 weeks. These are just some tweaks I would personally make before firing up a game (apart from new workers, I have no clue where to start about statting those!).

AEW Roster Updates

Diamond Dallas Page – Add as PPA (contract should probably limit him to TV & Events only)

Priscilla Kelly – Add as PPA

Austin Gunn – PPA/Written, They have annouced he has "signed" but I haven't seen too many other details as to what this entails

Angel Rose (As “Diamante”, although might not be possible as existing worker with this name) - PPA

Taz – Written Contract

Yuga Hayashi (As “El Linderman) (Also update works in USA as well)

Tomahawk TT - PPA

Mike Posey - PPA

Jamie Hayter - PPA (Made 2 apperances in October so might be a bit long ago)

Name Updates & Miscellaneous

Melanie Cruise – Change name to “Mel”

Add Road Agent “Sometimes” to Dustin Rhodes, Christopher Daniels & Awesome Kong – They have some backstage roles relating to coaching.

Alex Marvez is set to announce on Events. Remove or with Tony Schiavone.

Tony Schiavone & Dasha Gonzalez are set as AEW Dark Announcers - I'd remove both and just have Excalibur on his own. They seem rotate a talent in as colour. Might change with Taz arriving.

I think AEW Dark was set wrong when I first booted it up...AEW Dark should be Wednesday & Shown Tuesday. I believe it was set to Friday.

Manager Updates

Cody – Arn Anderson

Kip Sabian - Penelope Ford

Chris Jericho – Jake Hager (maybe)

Peter Avalon – Leva Bates

Leva Bates – Peter Avalon

MJF – Wardlow

Face/Heel Updates

Britt Baker - Heel

New Workers & Additions to the Roster

Shojo Machiko – Known as “Machiko” in some promotions - PPA

Skyler Moore – Real name - Sierra Erny - PPA

Len Olson (As Luther) - PPA

Jennifer Sterger – Personality

Alex Mendez “Goldenboy” - Announcer (Still listed on their website)

Stable

#Stronghearts

El Linderman

T Hawk

CIMA

The Dark Order

Alex Reynolds & John Silver – Dark Order?

The Nightmare Collective

Add Luther

Title Defence History

AEW Women’s World – Riho

October 16th vs Britt Baker

November 9th vs Emi Sakura

January 1st vs Britt Baker, Hikaru Shida, Nyla Rose

January 8th vs Kris Statlander

AEW Tag Team – Adam Page & Kenny Omega – Won January 21st 2020

Previous Champions – Frankie Kazarian & Scorpio Sky

November 9th vs Private Party, Lucha Brothers

November 13th vs Chris Jericho & Sammy Guevara

December 18th vs The Young Bucks

AEW World – Crhis Jericho

October 16th vs Darby Allin

November 9th vs Cody

November 27th vs Scorpio Sky

I haven't had much time to play the new database, but I do think that some workers might be a bit underrated with their in-ring skills and popularity. I can see a couple of suggestions in this thread that I agree with but I am no where near an expert at the stats and they are quite subjective IMO.

In the October update I did have a hard time putting on “B level” matches until I signed some new talent. It could be bad booking on my behalf mind you!

Thanks for your hard work on this mod, it really does make the game for me!

Cheers,