Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait for this mod. I still can't believe there is no real world mods available.

Dude, do you have any idea how long tweaking and testing a mod takes? The mod-makers have had a week and a day. Have some patience, if you want a mod that properly utilizes the new feature of the game. If you don't care about that, then convert over a 2013 mod and you're laughing.

I bet every time a question is asked about a possible release date or about the lack of RW mods, Fleisch just pushes back the release date a week. :p

It irks me as a lurker to see it asked so often. Even as someone also anticipating the eventual release I almost wish he WOULD put off the release each time its asked.

I've decided to learn about the CVerse and play a game using that database while I wait for Fleisch to get his mod updated. Works for me. :)

Just to be clear with everyone I want a good quality mod and I'm OK waiting for a good product. As long as it gets done right that's all I care about.

But you just said what I was thinking. Ive never tried CVerse. I may start a game and learn about it.

Just to be clear with everyone I want a good quality mod and I'm OK waiting for a good product. As long as it gets done right that's all I care about.

But you just said what I was thinking. Ive never tried CVerse. I may start a game and learn about it.

Do it! Might as well. It's going to be a couple of months probably before Fleisch's mod is ready to go at the earliest. Now is as good a time as any to play the CVerse and learn about it. That's my thought process.

I bet every time a question is asked about a possible release date or about the lack of RW mods, Fleisch just pushes back the release date a week. :p

C'mon... I'd never release it if that were the case haha. To be fair it's not been as bad this time around.

Only just got the full game so got a grand total of nothing done over the weekend due to already "set in stone" commitments. I have a 5 day weekend this week as I don't work Friday-Sunday and I have leave Monday & Tuesday so Saturday or Sunday I'm going to really attempt to get as much done as I can. Still got around 600 pics to cut (1300 workers have pictures - and alter ego pictures - now). The count stands at 1744 pictures done. The worker count has also reduced by around 45 - but then the rest of the people on page one need to be added along with a couple of workers I think should be added for various reasons. Still close to 2000 workers though.

And I know everyone is wondering because he is of course the worlds #1 Crustacean Wrestling Phenomenon, Rock Lobster is in the data. :D

Fleisch you need to get this mod out so you can work on Diablo!!!!!!!! :D:p

And who is to say I haven't already started to tinker with the data a little... Body types are pretty much done. :D

Finally he got rid of the Kane respray mask. Looks much more likely to cause you harm while smiling.

Dragon Gate Dead or Alive spoilers below

- Kotoka lost the Hair vs Mask 1 Year Bald cage match. As a result, he now has to spend the next 12 months bald.

- BxB Hulk has returned from injury, saving YAMATO from losing his precious hair.

- YAMATO is out of VerserK. DoiYAMA/YAMADoi can be set as an inactive team for now.

- Unrelated to DoA but Kagetora is back too.

- YAMATO, BxB Hulk, Kzy & Yosuke

Dragon Gate Dead or Alive spoilers below

- Bumblebee Tuna lost the Hair vs Mask 1 Year Bald cage match. As a result, he now has to spend the next 12 months bald.

- Jesus has returned from injury, saving Lion-O from losing his precious hair.

- Mario is out of Mushroom.

- Unrelated to DoA but Kagetora is back too.

Seemed like s decent show. I have set "Bumblebee Tuna" to have lost the hair match to "Lion-O" who escaped last for the mask/hair history. Made sense seeing as you can only select one person to win and one to lose.