Mods By Fleisch

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Questiontime101" data-cite="Questiontime101" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Why is Sean Studd so popularity he has 74-76 in usa and 69-70 in Canada</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It is actually fixed in the latest download so...</p>

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>You might want to put in scandals for Daniel Edler (former owner of IPW:UK) and James Davis (of the London Riots), there has been allegations of them taking advantage of underage women. I saw some mentions of Davis after trying to find info on Edler. Was not sure if you had Edler in the data, thought you might since you have IPW:UK, might be logical to remove him since these allegation has basically killed the new promotion he was trying to start with everyone booked pulling out.</p><p> </p><p>

<a href="http://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2018/01/09/daniel-edler-accused-sexual-misconduct/" rel="external nofollow">http://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2018/01/09/daniel-edler-accused-sexual-misconduct/</a></p>

<p>Gabe has signed with WWE, will still be working for WWN/EVOLVE according to PWInsider. </p><p> <a href="https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=114698" rel="external nofollow">https://www.pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.php?id=114698</a></p><p> </p><p> If you don't want to go on that site for obvious reasons</p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> "WWNLive's Gabe Sapolsky will be signing an official contract with World Wrestling Entertainment as a consultant, PWInsider.com has confirmed. Sapolsky, 45, has been working on a handshake agreement with WWE for months, helping out specifically at the WWE NXT tapings. We are told Sapolsky will retain his position and responsibilities with WWN and the EVOLVE promotion and this is seen as a growth in the relationship between WWE and WWN. The deal puts Sapolky and long-time mentor Paul Heyman, technically, back under the same roof for the first time since the original ECW closed in 2001. Before his current position with EVOLVE/WWN, Sapolsky was the initial booker for Ring of Honor and worked behind the scenes for ECW, including authoring the promotion's official program and heading up a Sabu Fan Club."</p></div></blockquote>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You might want to put in scandals for Daniel Edler (former owner of IPW:UK) and James Davis (of the London Riots), there has been allegations of them taking advantage of underage women. I saw some mentions of Davis after trying to find info on Edler. Was not sure if you had Edler in the data, thought you might since you have IPW:UK, might be logical to remove him since these allegation has basically killed the new promotion he was trying to start with everyone booked pulling out.<p> </p><p> <a href="http://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2018/01/09/daniel-edler-accused-sexual-misconduct/" rel="external nofollow">http://lastwordonprowrestling.com/2018/01/09/daniel-edler-accused-sexual-misconduct/</a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Davis was pulled from Progress's Live at the Dome show tonight and replaced by Roy Johnson as well to add onto this.</p>

<p>Stardom stuff.</p><p>

Natsu Sumire added to Stardom in Oedo Tai (<a href="https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=13902" rel="external nofollow">https://www.cagematch.net/?id=2&nr=13902</a>)</p><p>

Mandy Leon no longer Touring with Stardom</p><p>

Nicole Savoy touring with Stardom</p><p>

Rachel Ellering touring with Stardom</p><p>

Mayu Iwatani no longer injured</p><p>

Yoko Bito retired in December</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Minor thing I discovered in an interview on Wrestlinginc, Alpha Female is Masahiro Chono's stepdaughter.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's why they have a loyalty relationship in the data.</p><p> </p><p> <span style="text-decoration:underline;">Diablo X update.</span></p><p> </p><p> I have been working on this over the last few days and have made some big changes, and some small changes. One of the changes happens during a narrative in 2035 (providing the company involved is not human controlled), so it would be wise not to go into the editor and read them!</p><p> </p><p> I have also shifted some workers to become future workers, such as Master Chief who now doesn't debut until further along in the game (actually, most of the Halo characters don't debut until around 16 years into the data). I've done this as a way for people to want to continue playing long term, by having certain characters not available at the start. This is the same for the Mass Effect Andromeda characters that I've included. </p><p> </p><p> Characters such as Cable, and Daken also appear as future characters. I don't want to give away everything that the future will hold (and I still have a lot of work to do) but I think players who enjoy long term games may be pleasantly surprised once this is done.</p><p> </p><p> At present there are 55 future workers, I'm looking to have that in the hundreds before release.</p><p> </p><p> There are also a couple of new promotions, and Capcom Femme Fatales has now been replace with Iwashigahama Japan Women's Pro-Wrestling.</p><p> </p><p> There isn't much change to the top promotions as I like the way they play, but I am looking to improve a few of the smaller one's.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Vagrant" data-cite="Vagrant" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Paige's in ring career is reportedly over following her latest injury.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Well, more precisely her <em>WWE</em> in-ring career. Much like Daniel Bryan and Rob Van Dam, it's just WWE's doctors refusing to clear her.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Ogyaf" data-cite="Ogyaf" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Well, more precisely her <em>WWE</em> in-ring career. Much like Daniel Bryan and Rob Van Dam, it's just WWE's doctors refusing to clear her.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It's more accurate to compare it to Edge's situation, one more bump could be her last kind of thing.</p><p> </p><p> You could probably wait to see what happens on Raw but it's not looking good.</p><p> </p><p> I'm pretty sure RVD is permanently retired now.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="a0161613" data-cite="a0161613" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> I'm pretty sure RVD is permanently retired now.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He wrestled last month in Italy and twice in November for ICW in Scotland. I think maybe I should set him as occasional though because he only had around 9 or 10 matches last year.</p>

Just a thing to add to the Paige thing. WWE just now said she should retire, while her doctors did not even want her to come back before her most recent run. It was the opposite of the Bryan situation up until now, so she should probably be set to retired.

Van Dam and Bryan can't be cleared to compete by WWE's doctors because of their concussion protocol, whereas Paige has likely been forced to retire because of a serious neck injury, where taking too many more bumps could have serious consequences, more akin to Edge or Steve Austin's retirement - the two are drastically different situations.

Of course, there's nothing technically stopping Paige from wrestling outside of WWE if she wants to when her contract expires, but you could say the same of Edge, or anyone else who retired due to injury.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bumsfalara" data-cite="bumsfalara" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did I miss something or why is Impact Wrestling suddenly a canadian promotion? They're now located in Ontario. IIRC that wasn't the case in the last update.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> at this point I won't even be surprised if it's not a mistake.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bumsfalara" data-cite="bumsfalara" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did I miss something or why is Impact Wrestling suddenly a canadian promotion? They're now located in Ontario. IIRC that wasn't the case in the last update.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At the end of last year they closed down their old base of operations in Nashville and moved all their backstage stuff to the Fight Network offices in Toronto.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bumsfalara" data-cite="bumsfalara" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Did I miss something or why is Impact Wrestling suddenly a canadian promotion? They're now located in Ontario. IIRC that wasn't the case in the last update.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Just to add on to TheWho87's post, </p><p> </p><p> "Tonight (November 8, 2017) at Impact Wrestling‘s on-going tapings in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Impact announcer Jeremy Borash told the audience that Impact Wrestling was now a Canadian based company and going forward would be producing a lot more content (tapings) in Canada."</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>At the end of last year they closed down their old base of operations in Nashville and moved all their backstage stuff to the Fight Network offices in Toronto.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just to add on to TheWho87's post, <p> </p><p> "Tonight (November 8, 2017) at Impact Wrestling‘s on-going tapings in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada, Impact announcer Jeremy Borash told the audience that Impact Wrestling was now a Canadian based company and going forward would be producing a lot more content (tapings) in Canada."</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Ah, okay. I didn't know that. Thank you for clarifying.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mjmiller2010" data-cite="mjmiller2010" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'm sure you've seen it but Ricochet has officially signed with the WWE and is at the PC</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Along with War Machine (Hanson & Raymond Rowe) and Candice LeRae.</p>

Over Generation seem to be missing a few members. Gamma, Kaito Ishida and Takehiro Yamamura are all a part of the unit but not assigned in TEW.

Adding onto this, Naoki Tanizaki has sadly left the promotion. I'd be tempted to remove Kenichiro Arai from the promotion as he hasn't wrestled for Dragon Gate since July 2016.

Taku Iwasa and Takashi Okamura are purely behind the scenes now, Iwasa hasn't wrestled since 2012 IIRC.

It might be best to set Super Shisa as a semi-active worker, he's got a restaurant now and a lot of his time and energy goes into that.

If you've got the time as well, can Hyu Watanabe, Yuki Yoshioka and Takao Takashima be added into the data to replace the 2/3 outgoing guys from the roster? I'll try and stat them if you need stats, I need to get back into watching DG. Alternatively, Bandido, Zachary Wentz and Dezmond Xavier are currently on tour, no idea how long they'll be on tour for.