Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be cutting some promotions from the data. This is because I am finding it a struggle to keep on top of title changes, roster changes and adding new workers who win titles that I've never heard of before.

There will be one of the following being removed from the USA; AAW, AIW or IWA: Mid South.

There will be one of the following being removed from Canada; A1, NCW or Smash.

There will be one of the following removed from the UK; ATTACK, FCP or OTT

There will be one of the following deleted from Japan; Zero1 or BJW

Even with those 4 deleted, there will be 50 promotions Active, which is more than enough.

I am attempting to streamline the data as it feels very bloated and looks a complete mess to me. I'm not saying this will all be done by January but by the time TEW 2020 comes out, I will have cut this data down a lot. Deceased and Out of The Business workers not in the HOI or HOF will be culled as well.

I will be cutting some promotions from the data. This is because I am finding it a struggle to keep on top of title changes, roster changes and adding new workers who win titles that I've never heard of before.

There will be one of the following being removed from the USA; AAW, AIW or IWA: Mid South.

There will be one of the following being removed from Canada; A1, NCW or Smash.

There will be one of the following removed from the UK; ATTACK, FCP or OTT

There will be one of the following deleted from Japan; Zero1 or BJW

Even with those 4 deleted, there will be 50 promotions Active, which is more than enough.

I am attempting to streamline the data as it feels very bloated and looks a complete mess to me. I'm not saying this will all be done by January but by the time TEW 2020 comes out, I will have cut this data down a lot. Deceased and Out of The Business workers not in the HOI or HOF will be culled as well.

If you're taking any suggestions from which to actually delete, then I'd say

US: AIW

Canda: NCW

UK: Attack

Japan: Zero1

May I suggest...

USA: IWA: Mid South

- Out of the three it's the weakest, I think the only one I'd even argue should be kept could be AAW, mostly because they tend to use more known names, but I don't think anyone will lose sleep over any ov them.

Canada: A1 or NCW

- Definitely DO NOT remove Smash, I'd argue they are the top Canadian promotion. You could viably remove the other two, although I think to make things easier NCW would be the better removal, while it is in a unique region you'd have to add nearly everyone to their roster as their that unique.

UK: ATTACK or FCP

- Similar to Canada, Id argue OTT is established enough to warrant a safe spot, the other two to me are on the same level and you could cut either, depends on if you want to update new workers for Attack or imports for FCP.

-Of the two I think ZERO1 makes more sence for removal, I'd rate BJW more for it's unique style and that they have a network, so more ways of info.

May I suggest...

USA: IWA: Mid South

- Out of the three it's the weakest, I think the only one I'd even argue should be kept could be AAW, mostly because they tend to use more known names, but I don't think anyone will lose sleep over any ov them.

Canada: A1 or NCW

- Definitely DO NOT remove Smash, I'd argue they are the top Canadian promotion. You could viably remove the other two, although I think to make things easier NCW would be the better removal, while it is in a unique region you'd have to add nearly everyone to their roster as their that unique.

UK: ATTACK or FCP

- Similar to Canada, Id argue OTT is established enough to warrant a safe spot, the other two to me are on the same level and you could cut either, depends on if you want to update new workers for Attack or imports for FCP.

-Of the two I think ZERO1 makes more sence for removal, I'd rate BJW more for it's unique style and that they have a network, so more ways of info.

You could remove both A1 and NCW, and add C*4 for Quebec if you wanted to keep that region. While technically running shows in Ottawa, it's close enough to be considered a Quebec promotion.

US: IWA - AAW and AIW are growing in popularity, AIW's talent is forming the next generation of indie guys while IWA is basically nothing now.

Canda: NCW - Smash is still quite popular.

UK: Attack - OTT is one of the hottest promotions in the world rn so i wouldn't remove them.

Japan: Zero1 - BJW is far and away the more important promotion with it's on streaming service and constant footage available while Zero-1 makes tape once or twice a year.

Well judging from the responses, the cut promotions will be:

WWE

NJPW...

Ok, the REAL cuts will likely be:

IWA:MS

NCW

ATTACK

Zero1

I will only close the promotions so if anyone want's to re-add them it will be easier for them to do so. That way I get back down to my 50 company template, and people get to easily re-open a promotion they want in (same as what TheWho87 does in their mods, just not as many closed promotions). Again this isn't for the January update. They will still be in for that one.

Another thing I have decided to do is split the reigns of the WCW/NWA TV titles and WWE/WCW/NWA United States title. It's a bit tiresome seeing people listed as a WWE United States Champion when they were in fact a WCW United States Champion, or even a NWA United States Champion. WWE will still own the WCW versions, but the NWA will reclaim their versions. People may not care as technically the titles were only renamed and kept the lineage of the previous but it makes it much more realistic to see Raven as a WCW United States champion rather than a WWE United States Champion.

To be honest you could probably be harsher with the cuts.

AAW & AIW are just sort of sitting there - in game they never really amount to anything and closing one of them wouldn't have much effect - both to be honest. I'd prefer Matter of Pride over either of them purely because of their unique product but then everyone knows I'm a mark for the weirdness.

FCP could go from The British Isles too with no real gameplay loss

If you shed those 3 it would give you guys options to add feds from Australia, Europe or when the conversion to 2020 comes India later. Those areas are inherently more empty game wise and would be better served having more life than low level British/US/Canadian/Japanese feds.

besides of smash and BJW oyou could fairly remove every company and keep the spots open for future companys.

As alpha already wrote, europe and australia don't have a big impact in the mod, and it would be fair to give a new company a chance than the old ones, which aren't played anyway.

i mean, ist there anyone who ever played as AAW or NCW?

besides of smash and BJW oyou could fairly remove every company and keep the spots open for future companys.

As alpha already wrote, europe and australia don't have a big impact in the mod, and it would be fair to give a new company a chance than the old ones, which aren't played anyway.

Me :)

I dunno about AAW or NCW, but i really like playing as A1...

just putting my two cents in for what it's worth but i've had a handful of games as AAW.

For those wanting a new Sin Cara picture (not sure this is the mask he'll use as Cinta de Oro, but it's close enough for now)

eTVO5ct.jpg

Also, the next release will come with a PDF file listing all the changes and additions. You can then see how many (or few) changes have been made.

Haven't really been keeping up with the news for the next release.

Is a big update coming up?

I wouldn't say it's a big update. Just your bog standard update. I think so far there are around 170 notable changes (not including title changes) and some under the hood stuff like stat tweaks etc... Only around 15-20 new workers.

I was thinking about it and one of the things that is missing in the mod is any Western person with a lot of protege's. One name came to mind. Who already needed a little tweaking anyway given the recent changes in the closing of his Training school and his new job with the WWE, Lance Storm who is a producer (Road Agent) in WWE now. I thought I'd mention some people who he should probably have a mentorship role with and a few he clearly ahs strong friendships with. One of the big reasons Storm was hired is his skill working with younger talent and his undoubted likeability. His Psych really should be upped from what it is in the mod as it was his skill and brain that made him a success despite having the on-screen personality of a house plant. His personality should also be tweaked to reflect the fact that most everyone seems to love the guy (which is pretty rare in wrestling).

Breeze & Tenille Dashwood are already there with the relationship but Peyton Royce, Oney Lorcan (Biff Busick), Taya Valkyrie, Chelsea Green, Rachael Ellering, Alex Lee, Australian Suicide (Ryan Rollins), Gisele Shaw are all former trainees who all regularly praise him. Alex has nothing but good things to say about the guy. It seems to be a mutual lovefest between all those people and him. Charlotte Flair has also got a lot of help from him (Rick told her to contact him if she ever needed help). Brian Pillman Jr went through the Storm Academy in 2017 and was another full of praise when Lance took up his new role. Rey Mysterio sent his son Dominick to train there too (by the by Dominick should probably be in the mod given he's actually been involved in ring in the WWE - that double 619 on Brock was pretty sweet). NXT UK's Amir Jordan & Saxon Huxley, Rhia O'Reilly also went through SWA. He also had a hand in training TJ Wilson, & Dave Boy Smith Jr.

Storm is strong friends with Edge, Christian, Chris Jericho, Steve Austin, William (Stephen) Regal are all friends with Storm (who is by all accounts one of the nicest guys in wrestling). All of them gave their names endorsing his old school

I was thinking about it and one of the things that is missing in the mod is any Western person with a lot of protege's. One name came to mind. Who already needed a little tweaking anyway given the recent changes in the closing of his Training school and his new job with the WWE, Lance Storm who is a producer (Road Agent) in WWE now. I thought I'd mention some people who he should probably have a mentorship role with and a few he clearly ahs strong friendships with. One of the big reasons Storm was hired is his skill working with younger talent and his undoubted likeability. His Psych really should be upped from what it is in the mod as it was his skill and brain that made him a success despite having the on-screen personality of a house plant. His personality should also be tweaked to reflect the fact that most everyone seems to love the guy (which is pretty rare in wrestling).

Breeze & Tenille Dashwood are already there with the relationship but Peyton Royce, Oney Lorcan (Biff Busick), Taya Valkyrie, Chelsea Green, Rachael Ellering, Alex Lee, Australian Suicide (Ryan Rollins), Gisele Shaw are all former trainees who all regularly praise him. Alex has nothing but good things to say about the guy. It seems to be a mutual lovefest between all those people and him. Charlotte Flair has also got a lot of help from him (Rick told her to contact him if she ever needed help). Brian Pillman Jr went through the Storm Academy in 2017 and was another full of praise when Lance took up his new role. Rey Mysterio sent his son Dominick to train there too (by the by Dominick should probably be in the mod given he's actually been involved in ring in the WWE - that double 619 on Brock was pretty sweet). NXT UK's Amir Jordan & Saxon Huxley, Rhia O'Reilly also went through SWA. He also had a hand in training TJ Wilson, & Dave Boy Smith Jr.

Storm is strong friends with Edge, Christian, Chris Jericho, Steve Austin, William (Stephen) Regal are all friends with Storm (who is by all accounts one of the nicest guys in wrestling). All of them gave their names endorsing his old school

I've made some of the above edits to the data to represent this. I'm not sure about the mentoring in the US as most are paid to train people which technically doesn't make them a mentor. Even though someone went through SWA doesn't make them a protege of Storm as there were other trainers and coaches at the school too.

Dominic won't be in the data until he is fully trained. I've no idea how to stat him or indeed when to put his "official" debut date as.

I've made some of the above edits to the data to represent this. I'm not sure about the mentoring in the US as most are paid to train people which technically doesn't make them a mentor. Even though someone went through SWA doesn't make them a protege of Storm as there were other trainers and coaches at the school too.

Dominic won't be in the data until he is fully trained. I've no idea how to stat him or indeed when to put his "official" debut date as.

Fair enough. What I'd say is the people I mentioned are regularly praising him in public and social media meaning that they don't seem to just see it as a guy they paid some money too a few years back for a course.

I think with Dominick he's effectively debuted in the lead up to that match his dad had with Brock where he got heavily involved. He was arguably in a Manager or Personality role there so I'd say he's already debuted. He's more likely to be a long term wrestler than some of the other people in the mod. From what we've seen he clearly has the skills and basics but I'd say his charisma and mic skills look to be pretty limited at this stage (much like his dad in WCW). I just copied some young generic but fairly decent luchador for his stats and gave him Rey's moveset in a game I'm playing using your mod. He's what 21 so he could turn out to be great or stay the same which is what the game does with destiny rolls.

With mentoring Charlotte definitely asks for his help (both Lance and Ric have said that), Peyton responds a lot to his social media stuff. He definitely is a mentor with Alex Lee (which will only come into lay if they sign her up after the recent tryout) and there are a ton of shots of Rachael Ellering coming back to the SWA multiple times in the social media so I'd say those last 3 should be protege's and maybe Charlotte too (at this point it's probably a mute point with her).

One thing after watching this weeks RAW it's pretty clear who the best worker in the WWE is on a match by match basis and it's Buddy Murphy. This year he's brought the best out in Roman Reigns, had great matches with people like Ali & Daniel Bryan and somehow revived the moribund career of Aleister Black. His stats in the mod are way too low especially psychology which is a ridiculously low 34 in the mod last time I checked and consistency which is 63 - when was the last time that guy had a bad match? To be honest I'd be looking at putting Brawling, Matt, Chain, Psych in the mid to high 70's and consistency in the high 80's. Those matches aren't just coming out of the ether. He's got the mic skills of a cactus but in ring the guy is golden so I'd also lower the mic skills down to like 20. If the guy could string a sentence together he'd already be a mega star but as is he's got to get over based on in ring (which can be tough in the WWE).

Fair enough. What I'd say is the people I mentioned are regularly praising him in public and social media meaning that they don't seem to just see it as a guy they paid some money too a few years back for a course.

I think with Dominick he's effectively debuted in the lead up to that match his dad had with Brock where he got heavily involved. He was arguably in a Manager or Personality role there so I'd say he's already debuted. He's more likely to be a long term wrestler than some of the other people in the mod. From what we've seen he clearly has the skills and basics but I'd say his charisma and mic skills look to be pretty limited at this stage (much like his dad in WCW). I just copied some young generic but fairly decent luchador for his stats and gave him Rey's moveset in a game I'm playing using your mod. He's what 21 so he could turn out to be great or stay the same which is what the game does with destiny rolls.

With mentoring Charlotte definitely asks for his help (both Lance and Ric have said that), Peyton responds a lot to his social media stuff. He definitely is a mentor with Alex Lee (which will only come into lay if they sign her up after the recent tryout) and there are a ton of shots of Rachael Ellering coming back to the SWA multiple times in the social media so I'd say those last 3 should be protege's and maybe Charlotte too (at this point it's probably a mute point with her).

One thing after watching this weeks RAW it's pretty clear who the best worker in the WWE is on a match by match basis and it's Buddy Murphy. This year he's brought the best out in Roman Reigns, had great matches with people like Ali & Daniel Bryan and somehow revived the moribund career of Aleister Black. His stats in the mod are way too low especially psychology which is a ridiculously low 34 in the mod last time I checked and consistency which is 63 - when was the last time that guy had a bad match? To be honest I'd be looking at putting Brawling, Matt, Chain, Psych in the mid to high 70's and consistency in the high 80's. Those matches aren't just coming out of the ether. He's got the mic skills of a cactus but in ring the guy is golden so I'd also lower the mic skills down to like 20. If the guy could string a sentence together he'd already be a mega star but as is he's got to get over based on in ring (which can be tough in the WWE).

He has improved ten fold in the ring and I agree he should be improved significantly in the game. Buddy Murphy was not as good as he is now when originally added and is one of those who gets overlooked when updating as I don't have an infinite number of hours to do everything that needs doing (which is a lot).

I will add Dominic to the data but he will be "generic" in his stats - and not great in the ring whilst he trains. Do you have ideas on size? He looks big compared to Mysterio, but then so does Seth Rollins. Would you say Lightweight or Middleweight?

If anyone wants it, here is the new Dragon Gate logo.

cZxSw5u.jpg