Mods By Fleisch

He has improved ten fold in the ring and I agree he should be improved significantly in the game. Buddy Murphy was not as good as he is now when originally added and is one of those who gets overlooked when updating as I don't have an infinite number of hours to do everything that needs doing (which is a lot).

I will add Dominic to the data but he will be "generic" in his stats - and not great in the ring whilst he trains. Do you have ideas on size? He looks big compared to Mysterio, but then so does Seth Rollins. Would you say Lightweight or Middleweight?

If anyone wants it, here is the new Dragon Gate logo.

cZxSw5u.jpg

Well according to some of my research Dominic is about 6'0" feet tall or 183 meters and weights around 85 kg or around 187 pounds.So he is under 205 and can be part of WWE's Cruiserweight Division(if that is still a thing),so he should be a Lightweight to make him avalaible to compete for Cruiserweight Championship.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He has improved ten fold in the ring and I agree he should be improved significantly in the game. Buddy Murphy was not as good as he is now when originally added and is one of those who gets overlooked when updating as I don't have an infinite number of hours to do everything that needs doing (which is a lot).

I will add Dominic to the data but he will be "generic" in his stats - and not great in the ring whilst he trains. Do you have ideas on size? He looks big compared to Mysterio, but then so does Seth Rollins. Would you say Lightweight or Middleweight?

If anyone wants it, here is the new Dragon Gate logo.

cZxSw5u.jpg

Cool logo

With Dominick he's not a small guy. He played High school Football and stands at least a head and a half taller than his dad and he's taller than someone like Lance Storm. Build wise he's broad across the chest so I think he might fill out more over the next few years if he does more gym work. I'd say Average Build and Lightweight with Middleweight as a Max which would allow for him to get to that level if he either Muscles or Blobs up which looking at him is probably likely.

eD2g5Y5.png

Weirdly about an hour after I posted this response I saw this from Rey indicating Dominick will probably be competing in ring by the end of 2020 so maybe put a future debut date for him of say sept 2020 but give him pop.

https://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/2019/12/rey-mysterio-on-when-dominick-will-make-his-pro-wrestling-664263/

Andrade and Charlotte are now engaged

6Jf4ThX.png

Real World Chronicles: January 2020 update is now available. There is a pdf file included this time around with all the changes etc made (about 8 pages or so). Please read that or at least play the data before mentioning "fixes" that have already been done as I've seen in a few previous releases people telling me things from "news" sites that have already been fixed but they hadn't even downloaded the data and played it!.

Remember, trying to be the smartest mark in the thread isn't helpful if all you are offering me are things I've already done. :)

As always, enjoy!

DATA January 2020 V1.0

Belts/Logos/Etc Picture Pack

People Picture Pack

6Jf4ThX.png

Real World Chronicles: January 2020 update is now available. There is a pdf file included this time around with all the changes etc made (about 8 pages or so). Please read that or at least play the data before mentioning "fixes" that have already been done as I've seen in a few previous releases people telling me things from "news" sites that have already been fixed but they hadn't even downloaded the data and played it!.

Remember, trying to be the smartest mark in the thread isn't helpful if all you are offering me are things I've already done. :)

As always, enjoy!

DATA January 2020 V1.0

Belts/Logos/Etc Picture Pack

People Picture Pack

Thanks for the release, as always.

A quick look at MLW shows the following needed changes:

Tom Lawlor should be heel

Add AJ Kirsch as Color Commentator

Add Ikuro Kwon and as a member of Contra Unit

Add King Mo

Add Gino Medina

Add Douglas James

Add Erick Stevens

Add Savio Vega

Add Priscilla Kelly

Add Women's Division

Remove Barrington Hughes

Remove Jimmy Yuta

Remove Kenny

Remove Mikey

Remove Vandal Ortagun

Add Doug Markham as referee

Add Frank Gastineau as referee

https://i.imgur.com/oA8U6Hr.png

I downloaded this mod pack and tried to run a test game only to get this error for it. Can't find a Jessika Carr at all in the workers section. Anyone else have this issue that can help me solve it?

Should be Kennadi Brink (spelling?) in the database.

Also found that Jessy was set as a male.

Great work Fleisch! Thanks as always.

https://i.imgur.com/oA8U6Hr.png

I downloaded this mod pack and tried to run a test game only to get this error for it. Can't find a Jessika Carr at all in the workers section. Anyone else have this issue that can help me solve it?

Yeah I made a bit of a balls up there. I forgot to change her deal to written from Developmental when bringing her up to the WWE. I've uploaded a fix (it also sets Jessy to female).

Thanks for the release, as always.

A quick look at MLW shows the following needed changes:

Tom Lawlor should be heel

Add AJ Kirsch as Color Commentator

Add Ikuro Kwon and as a member of Contra Unit

Add King Mo

Add Gino Medina

Add Douglas James

Add Erick Stevens

Add Savio Vega

Add Priscilla Kelly

Add Women's Division

Remove Barrington Hughes

Remove Jimmy Yuta

Remove Kenny

Remove Mikey

Remove Vandal Ortagun

Add Doug Markham as referee

Add Frank Gastineau as referee

Thanks. I'll add these to the to do list when I get one set up. There probably won't be a new release until end of February (for March).

Great job on this update,I really love it but as always there are a few little tweaks that need to be done:

WWE:

-Jessika Carr to be added to SmackDown Brand

-Catalina should be on NXT

-Sheamus should be on SmackDown Brand

-The Bar should be Inactive

-Humberto Carillo overall skills need to be improved

-Jeremy Borash should be moved from NXT to WWE as Road Agent

NXT:

-Hartley Jackson needs Road Agent Role Added

-Scott Taylor's name is not spelled right,it's Scott Garland not Garlund

-Tokimitsu Ishizawa is listed as Kendo Kashin in WWE Performance Center site

-Dakota Kai should be Heel

-Rhea Ripley,Raul Mendoza,Dominic Dijakovic, overall skills needs to be improved

-Aiden English should be out of the ring in his WWE Contract

-Team Kick to be Inactive(I know it's recently added but we know what happend at War Games)

-Rik Bugez Born Year is wrong(it's set as 1982 and should be 1987)

-Brandan Vink's name spell still not fixed,should be Brendan Vink

-Rob Stone name to Robert Stone

IMPACT:

-Rich Swann & Willie Mack to be added as a Team

AEW:

-Ortiz & Santana still not renamed to Proud & Powerful

-Butcher to be renamed to The Butcher and team with The Blade to be renamed to The Butcher & The Blade

Great job on this update,I really love it but as always there are a few little tweaks that need to be done:

WWE:

-Jessika Carr to be added to SmackDown Brand

-Catalina should be on NXT

-Sheamus should be on SmackDown Brand

-The Bar should be Inactive

-Humberto Carillo overall skills need to be improved

-Jeremy Borash should be moved from NXT to WWE as Road Agent

NXT:

-Hartley Jackson needs Road Agent Role Added

-Scott Taylor's name is not spelled right,it's Scott Garland not Garlund

-Tokimitsu Ishizawa is listed as Kendo Kashin in WWE Performance Center site

-Dakota Kai should be Heel

-Rhea Ripley,Raul Mendoza,Dominic Dijakovic, overall skills needs to be improved

-Aiden English should be out of the ring in his WWE Contract

-Team Kick to be Inactive(I know it's recently added but we know what happend at War Games)

-Rik Bugez Born Year is wrong(it's set as 1982 and should be 1987)

-Brandan Vink's name spell still not fixed,should be Brendan Vink

-Rob Stone name to Robert Stone

IMPACT:

-Rich Swann & Willie Mack to be added as a Team

AEW:

-Ortiz & Santana still not renamed to Proud & Powerful

-Butcher to be renamed to The Butcher and team with The Blade to be renamed to The Butcher & The Blade

Thanks. This has now all been added to the list of fixes to be made.

No need for anyone to tell me what happens at Wrestle Kingdom 14 as I'm aware (watching it).

Something a bit minor , but maybe it would be worth adding a hostile relationship between Impact and NJPW and Impact and NWA? Corgan has stated multiple times he would be willing to work with any wrestling company EXCEPT Impact Wrestling(likely due to his time there and the way he left). also recent news is saying that Anthem gave NJPW and ultimatum of a working relationship between Impact and NJPW or NJ loses it's spot on AXS TV and NJPW chose to walk away instead of working with Impact(Ouch).

Apparently there is still some bad blood there.... gotta feel for Impact a bit here tho. Company has been working it's ass off to get out from the Dixie-TNA cloud and I'm just not sure that's possible :( . Anyhow I will leave it to the Mod makers to decide on this, thought it was worth a mention. As always... Great work boys , been a fan of the MOD since it started!

Something a bit minor , but maybe it would be worth adding a hostile relationship between Impact and NJPW and Impact and NWA? Corgan has stated multiple times he would be willing to work with any wrestling company EXCEPT Impact Wrestling(likely due to his time there and the way he left). also recent news is saying that Anthem gave NJPW and ultimatum of a working relationship between Impact and NJPW or NJ loses it's spot on AXS TV and NJPW chose to walk away instead of working with Impact(Ouch).

Apparently there is still some bad blood there.... gotta feel for Impact a bit here tho. Company has been working it's ass off to get out from the Dixie-TNA cloud and I'm just not sure that's possible :( . Anyhow I will leave it to the Mod makers to decide on this, thought it was worth a mention. As always... Great work boys , been a fan of the MOD since it started!

I could see Impact and NJPW perhaps having a hostile relationship or simmering tension due to things that happened over the years (such as the use of Okada and the MCMG losing their title on Impact before a title defense on NJPW). It makes sense to me.

But on the other hand, I can't see the same with the NWA. Just because Billy Corgan has issues with Impact and how he ultimately left doesn't mean that the NWA promotion has issues with the promotion.

I could see Impact and NJPW perhaps having a hostile relationship or simmering tension due to things that happened over the years (such as the use of Okada and the MCMG losing their title on Impact before a title defense on NJPW). It makes sense to me.

But on the other hand, I can't see the same with the NWA. Just because Billy Corgan has issues with Impact and how he ultimately left doesn't mean that the NWA promotion has issues with the promotion.

But the NWA is Billy Corgan so his issues are inherently their issues. Logically too they are natural enemies.

But the NWA is Billy Corgan so his issues are inherently their issues. Logically too they are natural enemies.

Billy's a feuder that's for sure. As far as he's concerned they screwed him over and he's not going to forgive that. At that level you are either going to be semi-friendly or bitter enemies too - you are all competing for the same sort of niche audiences, talent and sponsors so IMPACT and NWA are realistically natural enemies like Aurora said. With NJPW and IMPACT that's one of those things where right now they aren't getting on but in 3 months time they might be - AEW and NJPW are plying nicey nice again now and 2 months ago that seemed unlikely.

<p>I'll check how they are all feeling closer to March with each other. I'd say Impact/NJPW should have Hostility, not just from recent shenanigans on Impacts part.</p><p> </p><p>

NWA is a tough one because I'm sure if Impact said "hey, Tessa Blanchard is available to work a date for you" Corgan would drop his "heat" with them in a heartbeat... however, that won't happen so maybe Simmering/Hostility with them too.</p><p> </p><p>

Like I said though, I'll wait until closer to release on it.</p>

While playing the newest update I noticed that while listed as done in that pdf file some of things are ot in data:

-Ziggler and Roode are not set as Tag Team(altough I will wait for Roode's Return from suspension to see if that team continious) but should be in data.

-Tessa Blanchard's pop and skills should be up.I mean she is one of the best Wrestlers on IMPACT Roster and one of the most over.

-Damien Weir(Damien Dunne) only appeared on NXT UK twice and that was back in 2018 so he should be removed from the brand.

-Team of Deonna Purazzo and Chelsea Green are in data but not active in NXT.

I only noticed these ones for now,if I got more I will report it.

Also looks like Mercedes Martinez has signed with WWE and will be appearing on NXT Brand.

While playing the newest update I noticed that while listed as done in that pdf file some of things are ot in data:

-Ziggler and Roode are not set as Tag Team(altough I will wait for Roode's Return from suspension to see if that team continious) but should be in data.

-Tessa Blanchard's pop and skills should be up.I mean she is one of the best Wrestlers on IMPACT Roster and one of the most over.

-Damien Weir(Damien Dunne) only appeared on NXT UK twice and that was back in 2018 so he should be removed from the brand.

-Team of Deonna Purazzo and Chelsea Green are in data but not active in NXT.

I only noticed these ones for now,if I got more I will report it.

Also looks like Mercedes Martinez has signed with WWE and will be appearing on NXT Brand.

Added to the list. The only thing I've seen not on the list that you have mentioned is Bobby Roode & Dolph Ziggler. What else have you found that I have said is done that isn't?

Deonna & Chelsea's tag team is an oversight and added to the list to fix. I forgot to set them to NXT. Tessa will get a pop boost and stat boost (have I said on the list she already had one because I can't remember doing that at all). Damien Dunne has been added to the list to be taken off NXT UK next time.

Thanks for the feedback.

In other news, I will be discontinuing updates for TEW 2016 after the next update. I have no time frame when that will be (hopefully March 1st).

So a small Flashpoint 2K2 update. I made a massive balls up that has cost me around 2 hours of mod time in order to fix and as such, I'm still stuck doing title lineages (which I wanted to finish today so I could work on wXw & WWC)

So far the roster sizes are looking like this;

AJPW - 31

APW - 14

ASW - 15

AAA - 42

BJW - 19

BCW - 17

CZW - 24

CMLL - 59

ECWA - 24

FWA - 20

HWA - 26

IWAMS - 23

JAPW - 25

NJPW - 51

NWAUK - 16

NWA Wildside - 21

OVW - 30

OPW - 22

NOAH - 34

ZERO1 - 14

Toryumon - 18

UPW - 24

wXw - 4 (Only just started)

WCW - 45

WWC - 14

WWE - 56

XPW - 21

That is not to say these will all be the final numbers, but just what I currently have. I've also got to tweak some overness as the top 5's are not to my liking at the moment for some companies.

These promotions are the one's that will be playable once I finally release a first draft of the data with a few yet to open (such as ROH, SHIMMER & PWG). I tried to look for info on the Australian scene circa 2002 and I may as well have been looking for a sand grain in a bath full of dirt so once again, I'm afraid Australia will be empty for the first release.

Not sure if this has been updated in the most recent update but it wasn't in the one I am using for Stephanie the Princess diaries (Novembers). Io Shirai is engaged to EVIL (Taakaki Watanabe).

Not only is it in the game, it is on the pdf of things I've done.

I will leave this quote here...

There is a pdf file included this time around with all the changes etc made (about 8 pages or so). Please read that or at least play the data before mentioning "fixes" that have already been done as I've seen in a few previous releases people telling me things from "news" sites that have already been fixed but they hadn't even downloaded the data and played it!.

Remember, trying to be the smartest mark in the thread isn't helpful if all you are offering me are things I've already done.