Mods By Fleisch

<p>Stardom:</p><p>

Fuka is retiring from Stardom as she is pregnant</p><p>

Ruaka, Shiki Shibusawa, Natsuko Tora and Hanan's stats in general are too high for rookies who have just debuted in 2017</p><p>

Mayu Iwatani's psychology is almost comparable to Io Shirai's </p><p>

Momo Watanabe's and Hana Kimura's psychology is too high, should be around the mid 40s</p><p>

AZM's stats in general should be bumped up a bit as she's improved over the years, stats should be similar to Starlight Kid</p><p>

Kris Wolf's and Viper's psychology are also a bit too low and should be around the mid 40s</p><p>

Miranda's psychology I feel is too high, it should be around the 30s - 40s as I feel she shouldn't be higher than other members of the roster like Toni Storm and Io Shirai</p><p>

Tam Nakano has left Oedo Tai and has now joined the "Stardom Army" with Mayu Iwatani.</p>

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TM61 are making their return before Takeover which will be taped for next weeks NXT. After watching the two return interviews and watching the highlights I think mic work charisma and high flying and flashiness might have to be upped on Shane he came across really well and his high flying was never really in doubt.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="K-Nection" data-cite="K-Nection" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I will give this accuser credit....at least she went to the police first like any normal sane person should do when they are allegedly raped. Nowadays people just like to #metoo and stomp their foot like a child publicly.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hmmmmm I am guessing you haven't seen the latest. </p><p> </p><p> <a href="http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0125/636297/enzo-amore-accuser-confirms-controversial-text-exchange-after/" rel="external nofollow">http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0125/636297/enzo-amore-accuser-confirms-controversial-text-exchange-after/</a></p><p> </p><p> Enzo is a jerk - pretty much all reports indicate that over the years but I think we don't have enough info to say anything else here.</p>

So a couple WWE things.

I think Elias's popularity should be increased in America by 10-15, maybe even 20. He's being received well by crowds and the WWE is putting him in feuds with John Cena potentially, so obviously, they see him as something. Also, I'd bump his entertainment skills a bit. Mic to maybe 65-70, Charisma to around the same level.

Chad Gable's aerial, flashiness, and chain wrestling should go up. Gable has maybe 80-85 in chain wrestling skills, 80 in submission, and does moonsaults, so maybe 30ish in aerial/flashiness?

Aiden English should probably have a mild popularity increase as well. He and Rusev are getting over in their alliance.

Thank you!

<p>New Japan New Beginning Night 2 spoilers</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">NJPW Has gone title change happy</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Roppongi 3K defeated the Young Bucks to capture the IWGP Jr. Heavyweight Tag Team Championship for a second time</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

ay White defeated Kenny Omega to win the IWGP United States Championship via pinfall. Omega had been the inaugural champion, winning it last July at the G1 Special in Long Beach, California. After the match, Adam Page already looked to challenge Jay White, but Omega asked him to back off. Cody came down, they argued, Cody said Omega wasn't being a leader, and ended up putting Omega down with a cross rhodes. Cody grabbed a chair, but Koto Ibushi ran out to make the save for Omega. (Golden Lovers reunion - colour me happy) </span></p>

<p>NXT spoilers</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">To the absolute shock of nobody EC3 is now in NXT and made his first appearance at Takeover Phily</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

</span><a href="http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0128/636400/ec3-on-his-wwe-future-video/" rel="external nofollow"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0128/636400/ec3-on-his-wwe-future-video/</span></a></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Candice LaRae, War Machine and Richochet (Trevor Mann) all made appearances in the crowd with Candice also working an angle late with her husband when Tommaso Ciampa returned and laid Johnny Gargano out post match.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Blaster McMassive (Thomas Sharpe) of CHIKARA & Evolve was in as an offsider to Veleveteen Dream (Whose general stats probably need an upgrade). He also had a African American female offsider (unsure who she is).</span></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="alpha2117" data-cite="alpha2117" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>NXT spoilers<p> </p><p> <span style="color:#FFFFFF;">To the absolute shock of nobody EC3 is now in NXT and made his first appearance at Takeover Phily</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span><a href="http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0128/636400/ec3-on-his-wwe-future-video/" rel="external nofollow"><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">http://www.wrestlinginc.com/wi/news/2018/0128/636400/ec3-on-his-wwe-future-video/</span></a></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Candice LaRae, War Machine and Richochet (Trevor Mann) all made appearances in the crowd with Candice also working an angle late with her husband when Tommaso Ciampa returned and laid Johnny Gargano out post match.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> </span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;"> Blaster McMassive (Thomas Sharpe) of CHIKARA & Evolve was in as an offsider to Veleveteen Dream (Whose general stats probably need an upgrade). He also had a African American female offsider (unsure who she is).</span></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If we're boosting Velveteen Dream, let's make sure he and Ohno have no chemistry while we're at it, that match was generally a struggle.</p>

<p><strong>Other Rumble Spoilers:</strong></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFFFFF;">Shinsuke Nakamura won the Men's Rumble match.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Sheamus & Cesaro won the RAW Tag Team Titles.</span></p><p><span style="color:#FFFFFF;">

Asuka won the Women's Rumble match.</span></p>

I'm guessing after the Rumble a few women might need their pop and stats upgraded. I don't think any of us ever thought that one of the big 4 PPV's would not only have a women's match to close out the show but that also the whole show would be built around them. They let the women go for it and people like Naomi proved that they can go to another level given the opportunity - Naomi is now Kofi with curves. There was never any doubt about Becky & Sasha but people like Nia & Carmella I didn't see those performances coming. How good did people make those vets look too, so many people sold like champions out there. The final angle worked it's butt off too. Everything that they have down since bringing Charlotte, Sasha & Becky up feels like it came to fruition at the Rumble. It wasn't perfect but after years of being treated like 2nd class citizens the women of the WWE well and truly stood up at that Rumble. I don't know if that's partly a reflection on how lacklustre the men's booking has been recently but irregardless I think some tweaks are going to be required to a fair few of those women.

I'm guessing after the Rumble a few women might need their pop and stats upgraded. I don't think any of us ever thought that one of the big 4 PPV's would not only have a women's match to close out the show but that also the whole show would be built around them. They let the women go for it and people like Naomi proved that they can go to another level given the opportunity - Naomi is now Kofi with curves. There was never any doubt about Becky & Sasha but people like Nia & Carmella I didn't see those performances coming. How good did people make those vets look too, so many people sold like champions out there. The final angle worked it's butt off too. Everything that they have down since bringing Charlotte, Sasha & Becky up feels like it came to fruition at the Rumble. It wasn't perfect but after years of being treated like 2nd class citizens the women of the WWE well and truly stood up at that Rumble. I don't know if that's partly a reflection on how lacklustre the men's booking has been recently but irregardless I think some tweaks are going to be required to a fair few of those women.
For now you can try my Database until Fleisch fix that becouse in my Database Womens a about equal to mens

Shinsuke DEFINITELY needs a pop increase, same with Rusev, but especially Shinsuke, the crowd did not stop chanting for him and he really should be in the high 60's to low 70's.

I remember Dave Meltzer tweeted about Nakamura that he actually got less over after moving to national TV and thinking "that's wrong" I usually agree with him but that is plain false, he beat Cena clean for crying out loud.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DatIsraeliGuy" data-cite="DatIsraeliGuy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Shinsuke DEFINITELY needs a pop increase, same with Rusev, but especially Shinsuke, the crowd did not stop chanting for him and he really should be in the high 60's to low 70's.<p> I remember Dave Meltzer tweeted about Nakamura that he actually got less over after moving to national TV and thinking "that's wrong" I usually agree with him but that is plain false, he beat Cena clean for crying out loud.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He was getting this reaction every week and every Takeover in NXT. If Dave means in terms of reaction, he was definately hotter in NXT than on the main roster. Sure, Philly (rightly) love him, but most of America don't</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="miamarsden" data-cite="miamarsden" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I would agree with a Nakamura pop increase and argue that Strowman could use one to around 75. Also of note: Can Gulak be given more Charisma? Guy's great at entertainment.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'd argue that it's more mic and acting than charisma - I actually think his whole schtick works because he doesn't have natural charisma. It's kind of a take on the old Lance Storm thing where he's actually good on the mic but his voice kind of drones.</p>

Jeremy Borash has signed with the WWE - the belief is he will be working for NXT & The Performance Centre.

Spud is now Drake Maverick the new 205 authority figure or perhaps a 80's action hero - that name is retro kickass wrestling greatness and so ill fitting for a tiny brit I'm unsure if it's a work of genius or insanity giving him it.

Roderick Strong is in the 205 champ tourney.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Melloo" data-cite="Melloo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Almas and Gargano needs to be great in ring workers</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Why? Just because they had a great match at Takeover? I think they have to prove it on a constant basis. At least for Almas thats not the case, yet.</p>

Prove what? They've had great matches against each other and other talent in NXT for the past couple of months imo. To name a few Almas/Drew,Almas/Strong,/Almas/Gargano. Gargano during his whole redemption arc/#1 contender matches and his time in DIY. At the very least imo they should have good chemistry against each other.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Melloo" data-cite="Melloo" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Almas and Gargano needs to be great in ring workers</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Almas is consistently in the top 30 in the Power 500 at game start and Gargano is around 100 usually. They both have really good stats at game start.</p><p> </p><p> Or, are you saying it in the literal sense, that when you search in the game by "I'm Looking For" > Great > In Ring Workers?</p><p> </p><p> They both "grow" into that filter within the first 1-2 months in my saves usually. At 28 and 30 they still have a minimum of 7 and 5 years of growth in terms of game mechanics to increase stats.</p>