Mods By Fleisch

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MarslArts" data-cite="MarslArts" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You want some german tag team names suggestions?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Made In Germany</p><p> Die Deutsche Wrestling Nationalmannschaft</p><p> Absolut Deutsch</p><p> Die Söldner</p><p> Ringkampf</p><p> Die Säuberung</p><p> Team Deutschland</p><p> Die Jungen Löwen</p><p> Die Obermaker</p><p> Das Kartell</p><p> Euro Express</p><p> Die Neue Generation</p><p> München Mafia</p><p> </p><p> I can't think of any more at the moment</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MarslArts" data-cite="MarslArts" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You want some german tag team names suggestions?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yes please! That would be a big help.</p><p> </p><p> </p><blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="WillyWillyWilly" data-cite="WillyWillyWilly" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Made In Germany<p> Die Deutsche Wrestling Nationalmannschaft</p><p> Absolut Deutsch</p><p> Die Söldner</p><p> Ringkampf</p><p> Die Säuberung</p><p> Team Deutschland</p><p> Die Jungen Löwen</p><p> Die Obermaker</p><p> Das Kartell</p><p> Euro Express</p><p> Die Neue Generation</p><p> München Mafia</p><p> </p><p> I can't think of any more at the moment</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Thank you for these!</p>

For those who are interested, my 2002 Flashpoint alternate timeline mod in which Owen Hart never plummeted to his death in 1998 has had some work done. I'm looking at adding another 350 workers before the beta comes out (700 workers added from scratch so far).

This is my most ambitious project, which is why it is taking me so long to complete. All bio's are only having what a person achieved up until 2002 or their debuts if they have yet to debut. I am trying to use every available resource to me. I am also not putting relationships into the game that have yet to form.

There Will be differences between the real 2002 and this alternative time so if you see someone in a promotion they shouldn't be in, it is because I changed things to fit my own narrative. A lot of the Indie scene is largely unchanged, but there are some things that differ (TNA will never exist for example - unless the player decides to create them themselves).

The level of research I am having to put into this makes RWC research seem like a cake walk!

<p>I love the real world chronicles and they have been my favourite real world mods to use.</p><p> </p><p>

My laptop recently crashed and lost all my TEW stuff so is there anywhere that I can find past versions of your mod or is it only the most recent version listed on the first post?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="woody316" data-cite="woody316" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I love the real world chronicles and they have been my favourite real world mods to use.<p> </p><p> My laptop recently crashed and lost all my TEW stuff so is there anywhere that I can find past versions of your mod or is it only the most recent version listed on the first post?</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> All of the previous releases are in the first post from 2016 onwards.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yes please! That would be a big help.<p> </p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Die Halbstarken</p><p> Rheingetauft</p><p> Die Ritterschaft</p><p> Zirkel der Gewalt</p><p> Die Wunderkinder</p><p> Schlägerbande</p><p> Die Obrigkeit</p><p> Freundeskreis</p><p> Radikale Randalierer</p><p> Gesamtkunstwerk</p><p> Goldenes Blut</p><p> Wut & Wahnsinn</p><p> Catch-Elite</p><p> Catch-Könige</p><p> Catch GmbH</p><p> Ring Radikale</p><p> Blutdurst</p><p> Ringsoldaten</p><p> Morgendämmerung</p><p> Orden des Rings</p><p> Schlägerbande</p><p> Die Verkrüppler</p><p> Radikal Martial</p><p> Ring Rudel</p><p> Catchbrüder</p><p> Blutsbrüder</p><p> Die Brut</p><p> Das Kapital</p><p> Der Kampfverein</p><p> </p><p> I could go on and on</p><p> </p><p> If you give me the possible criterias, I can add them to the names</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>For those who are interested, my 2002 Flashpoint alternate timeline mod in which Owen Hart never plummeted to his death in 1998 has had some work done. I'm looking at adding another 350 workers before the beta comes out (700 workers added from scratch so far).<p> </p><p> This is my most ambitious project, which is why it is taking me so long to complete. All bio's are only having what a person achieved up until 2002 or their debuts if they have yet to debut. I am trying to use every available resource to me. I am also not putting relationships into the game that have yet to form.</p><p> </p><p> There Will be differences between the real 2002 and this alternative time so if you see someone in a promotion they shouldn't be in, it is because I changed things to fit my own narrative. A lot of the Indie scene is largely unchanged, but there are some things that differ (TNA will never exist for example - unless the player decides to create them themselves).</p><p> </p><p> The level of research I am having to put into this makes RWC research seem like a cake walk!</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Hyped af</p><p> </p><p> Flashpoint is absolutely great, and needs far more love. You've got some insanely cool stuff with this universe.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Munit" data-cite="Munit" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Flashpoint is my favorite modern day mod. I cant wait for the 2002 version. Will it be compatible with NGO/MSP? Also curious on when a beta will be released for that?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Right now I can't give release dates as my life is pretty much revolving around my dad and his health. As it stands he is still doing things on his own and able to go out etc, but it is only a matter of time before the cancer wins (his lungs and liver) as hospital have done everything they can but it hasn't gone. It also depends on what my doctor says regarding me and work as currently I am still going in, but the stress caused by the ineptitude of upper management borders on farcical so I'm pretty much too tired to do anything. </p><p> </p><p> I've created my own pack for it so not sure if it will be compatible with nGo as I dont like relying on others updating their work in order for me to do mine.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MarslArts" data-cite="MarslArts" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Die Halbstarken<p> Rheingetauft</p><p> Die Ritterschaft</p><p> Zirkel der Gewalt</p><p> Die Wunderkinder</p><p> Schlägerbande</p><p> Die Obrigkeit</p><p> Freundeskreis</p><p> Radikale Randalierer</p><p> Gesamtkunstwerk</p><p> Goldenes Blut</p><p> Wut & Wahnsinn</p><p> Catch-Elite</p><p> Catch-Könige</p><p> Catch GmbH</p><p> Ring Radikale</p><p> Blutdurst</p><p> Ringsoldaten</p><p> Morgendämmerung</p><p> Orden des Rings</p><p> Schlägerbande</p><p> Die Verkrüppler</p><p> Radikal Martial</p><p> Ring Rudel</p><p> Catchbrüder</p><p> Blutsbrüder</p><p> Die Brut</p><p> Das Kapital</p><p> Der Kampfverein</p><p> </p><p> I could go on and on</p><p> </p><p> If you give me the possible criterias, I can add them to the names</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> you need more?</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KingBDL" data-cite="KingBDL" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41205" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So, for some reason when I download this it doesn’t open as a zip. Keeps trying to open Word.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Right click and select open with then choose winrar or whatever archive software you use</p>

So, for some reason when I download this it doesn’t open as a zip. Keeps trying to open Word.

I think the latest upload is just the .mdb file. Try just putting the file into your TEW database folder for RWC. Southside doesnt zip the file.

• 3 weeks later...
In my Flashpoint 2K19 game The Capital One Arena is listed as Northwest when its Mid Atlantic.

Fixed. I will be uploading an updated file for Flashpoint 2k19 (still in January). This will have my new tag team names update included along with maybe 100 new workers.I will look to make some negative changes too.

• 2 weeks later...
So...no Flashpoint 2k2? :(

Unfortunately not until 2020 is out I'm afraid. Due to the work and research I'm putting into it, the hours are getting away from me (I've still got over 200 workers I need to add before it is even at a "Beta" standard).