Custom Loading screens!

I'm severely untalented with regards to this sort of creative stuff, but if anyone could offer up a Chris Jericho related one, that would be the coolest thing. Would appreciate it.

No pressure though, naturally.

Jericho sounds like a pleasure to make. Would you like it to be from every era, or more so from one time frame?

• Replies 766
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jericho sounds like a pleasure to make. Would you like it to be from every era, or more so from one time frame?

You're a gentleman, sir. Would make me a happy Jerichoholic. I'm not particularly fussy, however I did enjoy his heel run persona circa 09'-10'. I trust your judgement.

You're a gentleman, sir. Would make me a happy Jerichoholic. I'm not particularly fussy, however I did enjoy his heel run persona circa 09'-10'. I trust your judgement.

Sadly didn't see this until I was done, down the line i'll make another for Jericho's 09'-'10' run.

http://i.imgur.com/yaIOu1D.jpg

Matt, you can request as many as you'd like, no bother. However considering I wasn't really a big watcher of that time period, if you could pm me pictures you'd like to see used that'd be great.

This is mainly a question geared towards Current Real World Mod players, but anyone can answer. Would you be up for a Company pack? By that I mean every worker getting a background, and one company background as well. I personally loved Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 when I would wait to load into a match and would see all the different loading screens. Became a game to see who would pop up next, so I think carrying that over into TEW would be fun. WWE would be the first company i'd make, followed by NXT.

This is mainly a question geared towards Current Real World Mod players, but anyone can answer. Would you be up for a Company pack? By that I mean every worker getting a background, and one company background as well. I personally loved Smackdown vs. Raw 2006 when I would wait to load into a match and would see all the different loading screens. Became a game to see who would pop up next, so I think carrying that over into TEW would be fun. WWE would be the first company i'd make, followed by NXT.

I would expect that would go down an absolute storm here on the boards. I'm right there with you in playing the guessing game of who'd be on the next loading screen.

I personally would love a crack at these but haven't even the slightest idea of how to make them. Is it a difficult process? If you could pm me with a basic how to phoenix, it'd be appreciated. Help lighten the load, perhaps.

I would expect that would go down an absolute storm here on the boards. I'm right there with you in playing the guessing game of who'd be on the next loading screen.

I personally would love a crack at these but haven't even the slightest idea of how to make them. Is it a difficult process? If you could pm me with a basic how to phoenix, it'd be appreciated. Help lighten the load, perhaps.

My process for making them actually takes only i'd say 5-8 minutes of time.

Using Photoshop here's the steps I take.

-Copy first image

-Paste it on canvas

-Resize and angle the image

-Give the image a White Stroke effect with 6px width, and stroke set to the inside.

-Wash, rinse, and repeat until you have all your images placed

-Put a render of the worker on the right side

-Give the default drop shadow effect to all pictures used.