~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Peria" data-cite="Peria" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Is Keith not declining for you? I have Keith in 2009 as a road agent. But he is still an active wrestler. He stunk up HGC with Sam Strong before they finally let him go.<p> </p><p> I might bring him back to job out to his sons but man that's a long ways away and I doubt he'll last.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> He hasn’t hit time decline for me yet thankfully. He’s in a huge feud with Tommy over the belt. I signed him to a one year deal due to his age, but I’m going to do my best to protect him since he’s pulling in such good grades for me.</p>

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>March 87 - July 91</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Scott Steiner (retained the title against Steve Austin at WWF King of the Ring)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Kerry Von Erich (retained the title against Honky Tonk Man, Owen Hart, and Eddie Gilbert at WWF King of the Ring)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Hart Foundation (won the titles from The Rock N Roll Express at King of the Ring)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Ted Dibiase (defeated the champion The Ultimate Warrior for the belt at King of the Ring in a fatal six way that also involved Bam Bam Bigelow, Jake Roberts, Sid Vicious, and The British Bulldog)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF King of the Ring - Dusty Rhodes (defeated Shawn Michaels in the finals of the 32 Man Tournament)</p>

<p>Toryumon 2003 December</p><p> </p><p>

Open the Dream Gate Champion: Masaaki Mochizuki</p><p>

Open the Brave Gate Champion: Ryo Saito</p><p>

Unified Twin Gate Championships: Double K (Kaz Hayashi & Yashi Kanda)</p><p>

Open The Triangle Gate Champions: ITCon (Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO & Anthony W. Mori)</p><p>

Young Dragon's Cup: Taiji Ishimori</p>

WWF March 87 - September 91

WWF Lightweight - Eddie Guerrero (Guerrero won the belt from inaugural champion Art Barr at Summer Slam in a fatal four way that involved Chavo Guerrero Sr and The Ultimo Dragon)

WWF Women's Championship - Bison Kumura (won the belt from Tina Ferreri at Summer Slam)

WWF Tag Team - Money Inc (IRS and Barry Windham) - (They defeated The Malenko Brothers and the Can-Am Connection at Summer Slam to retain the titles)

WWF Television - Owen Hart (defeated Scott Steiner to win the belt at Summer Slam)

WWF IC - Shawn Michaels (defeated Dusty Rhodes at Summer Slam to win the belt)

WWF World Heavyweight - Ted Dibiase (defeated The Ultimate Warrior to retain the title at Summer Slam)

Note - I've had the Women's Title active for about nine months. It is never on the main show, only on dark matches.

March 87 - October 91

WWF Women - Terri Power (defeated champion Bison Kimora for the belt at WWF IYH: The Magnificent Six)

WWF Lightweight - Ultimo Dragon (won the belt from Eddie Guerrero at WWF IYH: The Magnificent Six in a triple threat that also involved Marty Jannetty)

WWF Tag Team - IRS and Barry Windham (retained the titles at WWF IYH: The Magnificent Six in a fatal four way tag team match up that included The Malenko Brothers, Shango and Tatanka, and The Rock N Roll Express)

WWF IC - Shawn Michaels (retained the title at WWF IYH: The Magnificent Six against Razor Ramon and Kerry Von Erich)

WWF World - Ted Dibiase (retained the title at WWF IYH: The Magnificent Six that involved The Ultimate Warrior, The Undertaker, Randy Savage, Jake Roberts, and Dusty Rhodes)

Lex Luger, Jerry Lawler, and Hulk Hogan announced their return to the WWF

<p>Epic Wrestling Entertainment (Local Fed: Now Regional) C-verse 97</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

EWE World: Eddie Peak (He has been champ now for 10 months, with a whopping 21 defenses). He is my top wrestler, my top face.....soon he will be my number 1 heel. </p><p> </p><p>

EWE Battleground: The Inquisition (Mario Heretic). He was in a 4 month long feud with Eddie Peak, where he could not pin the champ...not a single time. Heretic continued to dominate the entire company...unless he was facing against Peak. He ended up jumping ship to my second brand, where he quickly took over and became the champ over there. On my Battleground brand, he has been rising up and getting better, soon he will drop the title and move back over. </p><p> </p><p>

EWE Fighting Spirit: Brent Shields. This belt, the wearer drops his brand, and now competes on both branded shows to defend his title whenever there is a challenger. Shields is the owner of EWE (not my avatar) who was created using RtG rules. He has made massive improvements both in the ring and on the microphone while staying in the undercard in the recent year.</p>

Toryumon February 2004

Open The Dream Gate: CIMA (since January defeated Mochizuki at Primal Gate 2004)

Open The Brave Gate Champion: SUWA (Defeated Ryo Saito at Premium Live Match 46, 1/2004)

Unified Twin Gate: Outlaw (Brother Yasshi & Shuji Kondo) defeated Double K (Kaz Hayashi & Kanda) at Primal Gate

Open The Triangle Gate Champions: ItaCon (Milano Collection AT, YOSSINO, & Anthony W. Mori) since August 03

Young Dragon's Cup: Perro Aguayo Jr. (Defeated Ishimori Primal Gate 2004)

<p>WWF March 87 - November 91</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women's - Terri Powers (defended the title against Madusa at WWF Destination Death 5)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight - Ultimo Dragon (defended the title against Jerry Lynn at WWF Destination Death 5)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Wrath (defeated the champion Owen Hart for the belt at WWF Destination Death 5 in a fatal four way that involved Eddie Gilbert and Dustin Rhodes)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Malenko Brothers (defeated Barry Windham and IRS for the belts at WWF Destination Death 5)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Razor Ramon (defeated Shawn Michaels for the belt at WWF Destination Death 5)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Randy Savage (defeated Ted Dibiase at WWF Destination Death 5 to win the championship)</p><p> </p><p>

The Memorial Cup Tournament (only 82 participants this year) is currently underway. Should be concluded in late November.</p>

WWF March 87 - December 91

WWF Women's - Terri Powers (retained the title at Survivor Series against Tina Ferrari)

WWF Lightweight - Jerry Lynn (defeated Ultimo Dragon at Survivor Series to win the belt)

WWF Tag Team - Papa Shango and Tatanka (defeated The Malenko Brothers to win the belts at Survivor Series)

WWF IC - Razor Ramon (retained the title at Survivor Series against Kerry Von Erich)

WWF World Heavyweight - Ted Dibiase (defeated Randy Savage to win the championship at Survivor Series)

WWF Memorial Tournament Cup Winner - Bam Bam Bigelow (defeated Randy Savage in the finals)

SWF - September 2017

SWF World - Wolf Hawkins

SWF North American - Primus Allen

SWF Television - Freddie Huggins

SWF Tag - Hero Squad

That last one was actually a botch on my part, I had a four way tag going on and wanted to end it with a sports entertainment finish and I had people complaining about the booking and somehow things got changed to Hero Squad winning the belts. So The Mask (Masked Cougar and Masked Patriot) only made 1 defense and dropped the belts by mistake.

WWF March 87 - WWF February 92

WWF Women - Lee Morgan (won the title when Terri Powers put it on the line at the Royal Rumble in a ten person battle royal)

WWF Television - Shane Douglas (defeated Scott Steiner to win the belt in a fatal six way elimination match at The Royal Rumble that also involved Owen Hart, Yokozuna, Eddie Gilbert, and Wrath)

WWF Tag Team - IRS and Barry Windham (defeated Barbarian and Haku for the belts at The Royal Rumble)

WWF IC - The British Bulldog (won the belt from Razor Ramon at the Royal Rumble in a fatal six way that also involved Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Dusty Rhodes, and Kerry Von Erich

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan (beat The Ultimate Warrior for the belt at The Royal Rumble)

WWF Royal Rumble Winner - The Undertaker

WWF 1991 Rookie of the Year - Ahmed Johnson (defeated Marc Mero in the finals)

*Rookie of the Year - Is where I bring in 16 of my developmental talent. Winner gets an official WWF Contract. Mero and Ahmed will join the main roster after Wrestle Mania

*Signed Sting and Vader from WCW. Released Sid and Dusty Rhodes. Plan on releasing The Ultimate Warrior, Jake Roberts, and Scott Steiner after Wrestle Mania to make room.

*In November of 1990, Flair was caught with strippers and was toxic. I released him and brought him back in mid 91 as a trainer for my developmental company "THE MACHINE". His toxic status ended but he was doing well as the MACHINE World Champion. Brought him in for a surprise entrant in the rumble and will keep him around until Wrestle Mania. After Mania, he will rejoin the Machine until later in the year when I bring him in to feud with the World Champion and have one last run. He's on a major time decline now.

Wrestler of the Year - Masahiro Chono (2x)

Tag Team - Riki Choshu (1x) and Yoshiaki Yatsu (2x)

Young - Jeff Jarrett

Veteran - Antonio Inoki (3x)

Female - Kaoru Maeda

Independent - Tommy Rich (2x)

Company - AJPW (5x)

Most Improved - FMW

Match - Ultimate Warrior vs. Sid

Card - IWGP 1991

Manager - Missy Hyatt (2x)

Announcer - Lance Russell (5x)

Color - Jesse Ventura (4x)

Ref - Kyohei Wada

<p>March 87 - April 92</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women's - Terri Ferreri (defeated Sherri Martel at Wrestle Mania 8 to win the belt)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight - Ultimo Dragon (defeated Brian Pillman at Wrestle Mania 8 to win the belt)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - World's Greatest Tag Team (Bryan Vassey and Bryan Holmes)(defeated Barbarian and Haku for the belts in a fatal four way that involved The Malenko Brothers and Rock N Roll Express at Wrestle Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Shawn Michaels (defeated Razor Ramon for the title at Wrestle Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World - Bret Hart (defeated Hulk Hogan to win the belt at Wrestle Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

Money in the Bank - Randy Savage (defeated Bam Bam Bigelow, Ted Dibiase, Jake Roberts, Kerry Von Erich, and Bruiser Brody)</p>

<p>March 87 - April 92</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women's - Terri Ferreri (defeated Sherri Martel at Wrestle Mania 8 to win the belt)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight - Ultimo Dragon (defeated Brian Pillman at Wrestle Mania 8 to win the belt)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - World's Greatest Tag Team (Bryan Vassey and Bryan Holmes)(defeated Barbarian and Haku for the belts in a fatal four way that involved The Malenko Brothers and Rock N Roll Express at Wrestle Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Shawn Michaels (defeated Razor Ramon for the title at Wrestle Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World - Bret Hart (defeated Hulk Hogan to win the belt at Wrestle Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

Money in the Bank - Randy Savage (defeated Bam Bam Bigelow, Ted Dibiase, Jake Roberts, Kerry Von Erich, and Bruiser Brody)</p>

<p><a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showpost.php?p=2265025&postcount=493http://" rel="external nofollow">Previous</a></p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><strong>Raw</strong></span></p><p>

Universal: Finn Balor (beat Brock Lesnar, (Wrestlemania), W4 March 2018)</p><p>

Intercontinental: Samoa Joe (beat The Miz, (PPV) W4 December 2017)</p><p>

Cruiserweight: Johnny Gargano (beat HIDEO, (Wrestlemania) W4 March 2018)</p><p>

Raw Tag Team: The Revival (beat Rollins/Benjamin (PPV) W4 April 2018)*</p><p>

<em>*Ambrose got injured, Rollins had to find a new partner</em></p><p>

Womens: Asuka (beat Alexa Bliss, (Wrestlemania) W4 March 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#00BFFF;"><strong>Smackdown</strong></span></p><p>

WWE Champ: AJ Styles (beat Nakamura,(Wrestlemania) W4 March 2018)</p><p>

United States: Chad Gable (beat Strong, (SDL) W2 April 2018)</p><p>

SD Tag Team: Owens/Zayn (beat Gable/Benjamin,(Wrestlemania) W4 March 2018)</p><p>

Womens: Bayley (Beat Carmella, (Wrestlemania) W4 March 2018)</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Mixed Brand</strong></p><p>

Royal Rumble: AJ Styles</p><p>

WWE Tag League: Ambrose/Zayn (Beat Men of Honor, (PPV) W2 December 2017)</p><p>

Mixed Match Challenge: Nakamura and Bayley (Beat Rollins/Banks)</p>

<p>March 87 - June 92</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women - Tina Ferreri (defeated Madusa to retain the title at WWF IYH: The Clash 92)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - Harlem Heat (won the vacant titles at WWF IYH: The Clash 92 against The Rock N Roll Express)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Diesel (defeated Owen Hart for the belt at WWF IYH: The Clash 92)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Shawn Michaels (retained the title against The British Bulldog at WWF IYH: The Clash 92)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Vader (defeated Bret Hart for the title at WWF IYH: The Clash 92)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Light-Heavyweight Tournament Winner - Owen Hart (defeated Rey Mysterio JR. in the finals)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Tournament Winners - World's Greatest Tag Team (Bryan Vassey and Bryan Holmes)</p>

<p>November 2019</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>GCG World Heavyweight</strong> - Raymond Diaz (1st reign, 4 defenses)</p><p>

<strong>GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team</strong> - Toshiharu Hyobanshi & Namboku Makuda (3rd reign, 11 defenses</p><p>

<strong>GCG Openweight Championship</strong> - Haranobu Kobayashi (3rd reign, 12 defenses)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="KrisKatana" data-cite="KrisKatana" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW Lives Mod - November 2005</span></strong><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW World - Kenny Omega: </strong>Won from Samoa Joe at G1 Climax in August</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW US - John Cena(2):</strong> Won from Kurt Angle at Halloween Havoc</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Womens - Amazing Kong:</strong> Won from ODB at the Great American Bash</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Cruiserweight - Shinsuke Nakamura:</strong> Won from Matt Hardy at G1 Climax</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Tag Team - Style and Substance (Chris Candido and Claudio Castagnoli):</strong> Won from CM Punk and Matt Classic at G1 Climax</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Television - Vacant: </strong>Vacated after Nigel McGuinness lost a double championship match to Nakamura at Halloween Havoc</p><p> </p><p> <strong>G1 Climax Winner - AJ Styles</strong></p><p> </p><p> As you might have been able to tell NJPW went bankrupt in my game and I bought a lot of their assets and I revived the IWGP as an alliance. Heres the IWGP champions</p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">IWGP Champions </span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>IWGP World - </strong>CM Punk</p><p> </p><p> <strong>IWGP Intercontinental -</strong> Tanahashi </p><p> </p><p> <strong>IWGP Tag Team - </strong>The Hooligans (Brian Kendrick and Paul London)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>IWGP Womens -</strong> Apple Miyuki</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">WCW Lives Mod - April 2007</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW World - John Cena: </strong>Won from Kenny Omega(2) at Starcade 06 </p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW US - Hiroshi Tanahashi:</strong> Won from CM Punk at Spring Stampede </p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Womens - Cheerleader Melissa:</strong> Won from Amazing Kong(2) at Starcade 06</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Cruiserweight - Rey Misterio Jr:</strong> Won from Jeff Hardy(2) at Superbrawl</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Tag Team - Suicide Blondes (Edge and Christian):</strong> Won from The Young Bucks at Starcade 06</p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Television - Kazuchika Okada: </strong>Won from Vegas (BT Gunn) at Uncensored </p><p> </p><p> <strong>WCW Junior Heavyweight - Rocky Romero: </strong>Won from Cody Rhodes at Starcade</p><p> </p><p> <strong>G1 Climax Winner - John Cena</strong></p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">IWGP Champions </span></strong></p><p> </p><p> <strong>IWGP World - </strong>Kurt Angle</p><p> </p><p> <strong>IWGP Intercontinental -</strong> Bryan Danielson</p><p> </p><p> <strong>IWGP Tag Team - </strong> (Random Team of generated workers from an alliance Promotion)</p><p> </p><p> <strong>IWGP Womens -</strong> ODB</p>

<p><strong>Post-WrestleMania 2010 (Combination of Death of WCW and CV97/CV05)</strong></p><p><strong>

</strong></p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FF0000;">RAW Champions</span></span></p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

</span></p><p>

WWE Championship: Wolf Hawkins (defeated Tommy Cornell at WrestleMania)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Sammy Bach (defeated Joey Morgan at WM)</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: The Almighty Dollar (Rich & Remo; defeated Cryme Tyme on RAW)</p><p> </p><p>

World Women's Championship: Alicia Strong (defeated Amazing Kong and Gail Kim at WM)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#000080;">Smackdown Champions</span></span></p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#000080;">

</span></span></p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Turner Hawk (defeated Randy Orton at Bad Blood)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE United States Championship: The Miz (defeated Kofi Kingston at Royal Rumble)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Addiction (defeated The Hardyz, The Ryan Brothers, and Kane & Big Show at WM)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Women's Championship: JoJo Rodriguez (defeated Angelina Love at Survivor Series)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="text-decoration:underline;"><span style="color:#FFA500;">Ring of Honor Champions</span></span></p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;"> </span></p><p><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

</span>ROH World Championship: Austin Aries (defeated Enygma, Tyler Black, Roderick Strong, and Alberto Del Rio at WM)</p><p> </p><p>

ROH Television Championship: Roderick Strong (defeated Tyler Black at Death Before Dishonor)</p><p> </p><p>

ROH Tag Team Championship: Steenerico (defeated World's Greatest Tag Team at Best in the World)</p><p> </p><p>

ROH Women of Honor Championship: Harley (defeated Cheerleader Melissa at Best in the World)</p>

<p>IMPACT Wrestling - January 2018</p><p> </p><p>

IMPACT World - Nic Nemeth (Dolph Ziggler) def Eli Drake for Title in Nov</p><p>

IMPACT Grand - Kenny Omega - def. Moose, Matt Sydal and Eddie Edwards</p><p>

IMPACT X-Division - Austin Aries - def Rey Mysterio</p><p>

IMPACT Tag - Motor City Machine Guns def. OVE</p><p>

IMPACT Knockouts - Cheerleader Melissa def. Rosemary</p><p> </p><p>

I have taken over IMPACT with Don Callis in Nov 2017. New Signings include Ziggler, Aries, Mysterio, Omega, Young Bucks and Chris Jericho</p>

<p>QAW April 2019</p><p> </p><p>

World Champion: Fuyuko Higa</p><p>

Shockwave Champion: Purple Viper</p><p>

Tag Team Champions: Foxxy LaRue & Killer Kass</p><p>

Shockwave Trios Champions: Jillian Jarvis, Brooke Tyler & Amber Allen</p><p> </p><p>

I had not even reflected on the fact that my three heel stables split the titles between them. Not a babyface in sight.</p>

<p>Toryumon June 2004</p><p>

Dream Gate Champion: Jushin Liger (defeated H the former Hayabusa, next challenge is Milano Collection AT at Kobe)</p><p>

Open the GROOVE Gate Championship (temp renamed Brave Gate): Magnum Tokyo (defeaed SUWA for Brave Gate then renamed it, next defense Dragon Kid)</p><p>

Unified Twin Gate Champions: K-NesSuka (defeated Shuji Kondo and Brother Yasshi, next defense is a cluster **** four-way with a bunch of teams)</p><p>

Open The Triangle Championships: Royal Brothers (Anthony W. Mori, Henry III Sugawara & Leopold J. Miyamoto) defeated Shuji Kondo, Brother Yasshi & Naroki Doi in tournament finals.</p><p>

Young Dragons Cup: Taiji Ishimori defeated champion Taguchi and 9 others in a scramble match to kick off his second reign as champ.</p>

<p>March 87 - July 92</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Women - Tina Ferreri (defeated Madusa to retain the title at KOTR)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight - Joe Malenko (defeated Koko B. Ware to win the title at KOTR)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - Benoit and Malenko (defeated Harlem Heat for the Tag Titles at KOTR in a triple threat tag team match that involved The World's Greatest Tag Team (Bryan Vassey and Bryan Holmes))</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Shawn Michaels (defeated Ahmed Johnson to retain the title at KOTR)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Vader (defeated The Undertaker to retain the title at KOTR)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF King of the Ring - Bret Hart (defeated Sting in the finals)</p>

<p>May 2001/2002 - June 2007</p><p> </p><p>

TNA Tag Team: London and Kendrick (Beat World´s Greatest Tag Team Week 3 June 2006 Xplosion)</p><p>

TNA World Tag Team: Miz and Morrison ( Beat The Hardyz Week 3 May 2007 Slammiversary)</p><p>

TNA United States: Eddie Guerrero (Beat Randy Orton Week 2 December 2006 Bound For Glory V)</p><p>

TNA X-Division: Bryan Danielson (Beat Nakamura Week 2 December 2006, Bound For Glory V)</p><p>

Impact! Knockouts: Manami Toyota (Beat Joanie Laurer Week 1 January 2007, Impact!)</p><p>

Xplosion Knockouts: Amazing Kong</p><p>

TNA Global: John Cena (Beat Edge Week 2 December 2006, Bound For Glory V)</p><p>

TNA World Heavyweight: "No One" A.J. Styles (Beat CM Punk Week 3 May 2006, Slammiversary)</p>