~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

<p>WWF 1994 save...I'm in October of 1998</p><p> </p><p>

World Champion = Road Warrior Hawk</p><p> </p><p>

I/C Champion = Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p>

Tag Champions = Bart Gunn & Terry Funk</p><p> </p><p>

All 3 belts have been held dominantly thru the Summer months.</p><p> </p><p>

Survivor Series is always a 6-man, global tourney...and that "break" lets me set a new run of challengers for the champions headed into Royal Rumble and Mania....</p>

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Thunderverse - Started Jan 2016 im in wk 3 May 2016 - My Dynasty here (<a href="http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=539046" rel="external nofollow">http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=539046</a>)</p><p> </p><p>

American Wrestling Council - Alliance Titles</p><p> </p><p>

AWC American Heavyweight - Gary Woods - 1x champion, 6 defenses (Won Wk2 April 2016)</p><p>

AWC World Heavyweight - Maj. Virgil Hogg Jr. - 1x champion, 1 defense (Won Wk2 April 2016)</p><p>

AWC World Tag Team - The State Troopers - 1x champion each, 0 defenses (Won Wk2 April 2016)</p><p> </p><p>

Bluegrass Championship Wrestling Champions</p><p> </p><p>

BCW Southern Heavyweight Champion - Buff Norton - 1x champion, 1 defense (Won Wk2 April 2016)</p><p>

BCW Television Champion - Colt Kirchart - 1x champion, 0 defense (Won Wk 3 May 2016 - Inaugural Champion)</p><p>

BCW Southern Tag Team Champions - Retired (Retired Wk 3 April 2016)</p>

<p>March 87 - January 89</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Rookie of the Year Tournament - Mabel (this tournament is a sixteen man tournament where I bring up my top 16 workers from my developmental promotion and let them battle it out on the B show pre-show, I don't book who wins. Defeated Yokozuna in the finals)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Owen Hart (won the belt from Eddie Gilbert in a five way elimination that involved Jeff Jarrett, Scott Hall, and Cactus Jack at WWF IYH: The Clash)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Rockers (retained the titles against The Steiner Brothers, Rock n Roll Express, and Midnight Express at WWF IYH: The Clash)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - The Ultimate Warrior (retained title against Psycho Sid at WWF IYH: The Clash)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Hulk Hogan (retained the title against Terry Funk and Vader at WWF IYH: The Clash)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="text-decoration:underline;">1988 Awards</span></strong></p><p>

End of the Year – Ted Dibiase</p><p>

Tag Team – Genichiro Tenryu and Masa Saito</p><p>

Young – Kensuke Sasaki</p><p>

Veteran – Antonio Inoki (previously won in 1987)</p><p>

Female – Lioness Asuka</p><p>

Independent – Coco Negro</p><p>

Company – WWF</p><p>

Most Improved – AJW</p><p>

Match of the Year – Hulk Hogan defeated Arn Anderson</p><p>

Card of the Year – Wrestle Mania 4</p><p>

Manager of the Year – George Steele (previously won in 1987)</p><p>

Announcer of the Year – Lance Russell (previously won in 1984, 1985, 1986)</p><p>

Color Announcer- Jesse Ventura (previously won in 1987)</p><p>

Referee – Nick Patrick (previously won in 1987)</p><p> </p><p>

Top 10</p><p>

1. Ted Dibiase</p><p>

2. Hulk Hogan</p><p>

3. Genichiro Tenryu</p><p>

4. Antonio Inoki</p><p>

5. Masa Saito</p><p>

6. Vader</p><p>

7. Akira Maeda</p><p>

8. Randy Savage</p><p>

9. Ric Flair</p><p>

10. Yoshiaki Yatsu</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Defmall" data-cite="Defmall" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>WWF 1994 save...I'm in October of 1998<p> </p><p> World Champion = Road Warrior Hawk</p><p> </p><p> I/C Champion = Shane Douglas</p><p> </p><p> Tag Champions = Bart Gunn & Terry Funk</p><p> </p><p> All 3 belts have been held dominantly thru the Summer months.</p><p> </p><p> Survivor Series is always a 6-man, global tourney...and that "break" lets me set a new run of challengers for the champions headed into Royal Rumble and Mania....</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Can you give a brief rundown on how you put the titles on these guys? </p><p> </p><p> Actually pretty curious and interested.</p>

<p>WWF March 87 - February 89</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Owen Hart (defeated Jeff Jarrett, Eddie Gilbert, Cactus Jack in a fatal four way at The Royal Rumble to retain the title)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Brain Busters (defeated The Rockers for the belts in a fatal four way tag team that involved Road Warriors and British Bulldogs for the titles at The Royal Rumble)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - The Ultimate Warrior (defended the belt against Curt Hennig and Rick Rude at The Royal Rumble)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Champion - Randy Savage (defeated Hulk Hogan for the belt at The Royal Rumble)</p><p> </p><p>

Royal Rumble Winner - Hulk Hogan</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

*World Championship Wrestling opened the previous month and is already attempting to kidnap every worker. Now everyone is earning a nice penny. Cheap Vince and Booker Stallone are in trouble</p>

Default C-Verse save with a promotion I put into the database before starting the game. I'm at Sunday, Wk. 2 of April in 2018 and am in the middle of a brand split that was started at the beginning of 2018, with the roster being split the first night of the year. I went from three belts and the "Money In The Bank" before the split to a eight and some other accolades afterwards, so the titles with the full company lineage are marked. Also I started an alliance and have belts that is shared between my promotion and eight others, though the other promotions don't use the titles as much as I do and don't have any current champions.

Live Champions

PPW Live World Champion - Erik Strong, inaugural champion, 4 defenses. Sunday, Wk. 2 January 2018-Present

PPW Live Intercontinental Champion - Delirium, 3rd champion, 0 defenses. Sunday, Wk. 2 March 2018-Present

PPW Live Women's Champion (Original) - Sara Marie York, 3rd champion (2nd reign), 12 defenses. Sunday, Wk. 4 April 2017-Present

PPW Live Tag Team Champions - Rapid Attack (Amazing Fire Fly & Rapido), 2nd Champions (3 time tag champs in PPW), 4 defenses. Sunday, Wk. 2 February 2018-Present

The Spanish Superfly Cup (Live exclusive, held in March) - El Orgulloso, inagural.

Raw Champions

PPW Raw World Champion (Original) - Stone Lion, 5th Champion, 5 defenses. Tuesday, Wk. 1 December 2017-Present

PPW Raw Intercontinental Champion - La Estrella, 2nd Champion, 0 defenses. Tuesday, Wk. 2 April 2018-Present

PPW Raw Women's Champion - Lauren Easter, inaugural Champion (2 time women's champ in PPW), 3 defenses. Sunday, Wk. 4 January 2018-Present

PPW Raw Tag Team Champions (Original) - Silver Tiger and Red Panther (a.k.a. Phenomenal E), 5th Champions, 5 defenses. Sunday, Wk. 4 October 2017-Present

The Yoshimi Mushashibo Open (Raw exclusive, held in September) - TBA

Money In The Bank (Joint, held in June) - Stone Lion (a.k.a. Edd Stone), 2nd winner. Winners 2-0 in cash ins so far.

HFWW Champions (Alliance)

HFWW World Champion - Stone Lion, 5th Champion, 5 defenses. Sunday, Wk. 4 February 2018-Present

HFWW World Women's Champion - Lauren Easter, 5th Champion, 0 defenses. Tuesday, Wk. 1 April 2018-Present

HFWW Tag Team Champions - Rapid Attack, 3rd Champions (2nd Reign), 3 defenses. Sunday, Wk. 2 February 2018-Present

Using the '85 Risky Business mod, just passed WrestleMania V using the WWF. Did a brand split to start 1989.

RAW:

WWF Champion: Ric Flair (3X; defeated Hulk Hogan to win title at WrestleMania V)

WWF United States: Ricky Steamboat (Inaugural Champion; won at 1989 Rumble)

WWF European: Sid Vicious (1X; defeated Shane Douglas to win title at WrestleMania V)

WWF World Tag Team: The Miracle Violence Connection (2X; defeated The Monsters (Big John Studd and Bruiser Brody) to win titles at WrestleMania V)

WWF Women's: Dump Matsumoto (3X; defeated Wendi Richter at The War to Settle The Score (Feb 1989) to win vacated title)

SMACKDOWN:

WWF World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker (1X; defeated Bret Hart to win title at WrestleMania V)

WWF Intercontinental: Shawn Michaels (3X; defeated Razor Ramon to win title at WrestleMania V)

WWF Television: Road Warrior Hawk (1X; defeated Warrior and Owen Hart © to win title at 1988 Survivor Series)

WWF Tag Team: The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes and Buddy Roberts) (1X; inaugural champs, won titles at 1989 Royal Rumble)

WWF Women's World Championship: Jackie Sato (1X: defeated Leilani Kai © and Chigusa Nagayo to win title at WrestleMania V)

King of the Ring Wnners:

1985: Kerry Von Erich

1986: Davey Boy Smith

1987: Road Warrior Hawk

1988: Owen Hart

Royal Rumble Winners:

1986: Hulk Hogan

1987: Bret Hart

1988: The Undertaker

1989: The Undertaker (2)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="bhalbur" data-cite="bhalbur" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Using the '85 Risky Business mod, just passed WrestleMania V using the WWF. Did a brand split to start 1989.<p> </p><p> RAW:</p><p> </p><p> WWF Champion: Ric Flair (3X; defeated Hulk Hogan to win title at WrestleMania V)</p><p> WWF United States: Ricky Steamboat (Inaugural Champion; won at 1989 Rumble)</p><p> WWF European: Sid Vicious (1X; defeated Shane Douglas to win title at WrestleMania V)</p><p> WWF World Tag Team: The Miracle Violence Connection (2X; defeated The Monsters (Big John Studd and Bruiser Brody) to win titles at WrestleMania V)</p><p> WWF Women's: Dump Matsumoto (3X; defeated Wendi Richter at The War to Settle The Score (Feb 1989) to win vacated title)</p><p> </p><p> SMACKDOWN:</p><p> </p><p> WWF World Heavyweight Champion: The Undertaker (1X; defeated Bret Hart to win title at WrestleMania V)</p><p> WWF Intercontinental: Shawn Michaels (3X; defeated Razor Ramon to win title at WrestleMania V)</p><p> WWF Television: Road Warrior Hawk (1X; defeated Warrior and Owen Hart © to win title at 1988 Survivor Series)</p><p> WWF Tag Team: The Fabulous Freebirds (Michael Hayes and Buddy Roberts) (1X; inaugural champs, won titles at 1989 Royal Rumble)</p><p> WWF Women's World Championship: Jackie Sato (1X: defeated Leilani Kai © and Chigusa Nagayo to win title at WrestleMania V)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> King of the Ring Wnners:</p><p> </p><p> 1985: Kerry Von Erich</p><p> 1986: Davey Boy Smith</p><p> 1987: Road Warrior Hawk</p><p> 1988: Owen Hart</p><p> </p><p> Royal Rumble Winners:</p><p> </p><p> 1986: Hulk Hogan</p><p> 1987: Bret Hart</p><p> 1988: The Undertaker</p><p> 1989: The Undertaker (2)</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> </p><p> Dang, you really did a big roster expansion quick!</p>

MAW save heading into where it all begins again 2016 and the champions are as follows...

Mid Atlantic Champion

Greg Gauge

American Champion

Gidayu Katou

Tag Team Champions

Mate DeMarcus & Tyrone Gray

Rip Chord Invitational Challenge

George Wolfe

Sam Keith Classic

Syd Collier & Cameron Jones

<p>Here's the champions to my ECW 2001 game. It's currently August 2003.</p><p> </p><p>

ECW World Heavyweight: Christopher Daniels (beat CM Punk at Barely Legal 2003)</p><p>

ECW Television: AJ Styles (beat Rey Mysterio Jr at Wrestlepalooza 2003)</p><p>

ECW Young Lions (basically a title for younger or newer guys): Samoa Joe (beat Great Sasuke at Heat Wave 2003 in a triple threat also involving Steve Corino)</p><p>

ECW Tag Team: Colt Cabana and John Cena (beat the Claudio Castagnoli and Chris Hero on a July 2003 episode of Hardcore TV)</p><p> </p><p>

I also have a dev territory called MOE. Here's its champs:</p><p> </p><p>

MOE Championship: Eddie Edwards (beat Amazing Red on a May 2003 episode of MOE Hardcore TV)</p><p>

MOE Tag Team: Fergal Devitt and Johnny Curtis (beat Ray Gordy and John Phoenix on an April 2003 episode of MOE Hardcore TV)</p><p> </p><p>

I also have an alliance called NBR (New Breed Rising). I know that I stole that. </p><p> </p><p>

NBR World Heavyweight Champion: Hideki Hosaka (beat Johnny Swinger on an April 2003 BJW tour)</p><p>

NBR International: Keni'chiro Arai (beat Sterling James Keenan on a July 2003 M-Pro tour)</p><p>

NBR Tag Team: Chris Hero and Claudio Castagnoli (beat AJ Styles and Air Paris for it on an April 2003episode of ECW Hardcore TV)</p><p>

NBR Young Lions: Tomoaki Honma (beat Flash flanagan for it on an April 2003 BJW tour)</p><p>

NBR Triples: Macho Pump, Tomohiko Hashimoto and Poison Sawada (beat Teddy Hart, The Messiah and Tony Mamaluke for it on an August 2003 DDT tour)</p><p>

NBR Cruiserweight: Eric Young (beat Psicosis for it on an August 2003 episode of MOE Hardcore TV also involvin Aaron Idol)</p><p>

NBR International Tag Team: CW Anderson and Julio Dinero (beat Teddy Hart and The Messiah for it on a January 2003 episode of ECW Hardcore TV)</p><p> </p><p>

That was a lot to get through</p>

<p>New Blood Rising - WCW Lives mod</p><p> </p><p>

Mod starts in January 2001 - I'm currently in May 2001:</p><p> </p><p>

WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Goldberg</p><p>

(Defeated Scott Steiner for the title at SuperBrawl)</p><p> </p><p>

WCW United States Champion: Rick Steiner</p><p>

(Defeated Shane Douglas for the title at Spring Stampede)</p><p> </p><p>

WCW World Television Champion: Rob Van Dam</p><p>

(Defeated Mike Sanders for the revived title at Greed)</p><p> </p><p>

WCW World Tag Team Champions: Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire</p><p>

(Defeated Kevin Nash & Diamond Dallas Page for the titles at Sin!)</p><p> </p><p>

WCW Cruiserweight Championship: Rey Mysterio Jr.</p><p>

(Defeated Chavo Guerrero Jr. for the title at SuperBrawl)</p><p> </p><p>

WCW Hardcore Championship: Terry Funk</p><p>

(Has held the title since game-start - I'm retiring it soon)</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Zero" data-cite="Zero" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41314" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just curious, who is your in game competition?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Right now, Jim Crockett Promotions and New Japan are the closest, but my developmental fed is #2 in the battles...</p><p> </p><p> I've got a pretty big stranglehold on things, so I'm going to start phasing guys out of WWF, especially main eventers that hit their mid-late 30s. I've also signed a bunch of the future ECW guys, and I'll let them go at some point to see if they can make ECW work. I'm trying to build them up so that they can thrive elsewhere.</p><p> </p><p> Only guys I'm dead set on keeping around at this point are The Undertaker, HBK, Bret, Sting, and Austin (just debuted in the business). I could potentially let anyone else on my roster go beyond that.</p>

ROH - 1987 - 1993

*Opened ROH in 1987 with Paul Heyman as my avatar. Used a fictional story about secret investors hiring Heyman to run a new wrestling promotion that one day will hopefully compete with WWF and WCW*

ROH World Champion - Bret Hart(1) (won title from Rick Rude)

ROH Pure Champion - Shawn Michaels(2) (won title from Bret Hart)

ROH Television Champion - Masahiro Chono(1) (won title from Rey Misterio Jr.)

ROH Tag Team Champions - The Hollywood Blondes(2) (won titles from Natural Born Killers (Owen Hart & Davey Boy Smith)

<p>September 2007 Playing as WWE with Vince McMahon</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FF0000;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Raw</span></span></p><p>

WWE Championship: Shane McMahon (Defeated John Cena at Summerslam with the help of Vince and The Almighty Dollar)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE United States Championship: Jack Bruce (Defeated Muhammed Hassan in a Ladder Match to Conclude Their 4 Month Feud)</p><p> </p><p>

World Tag Team Championship: D-Generation X (Defeated LAX at Summerslam; HBK suffered an injury in match and needs two to three months to recover, so this will lead to finally making the DX-McMahons Feud as Vince will force Triple H to Defend in Handicap Matches)</p><p> </p><p>

World Women's Championship: Trish Stratus (Defeated Defeated Cynthia Bloxsome at Summerslam)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#0000FF;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Smackdown</span></span></p><p>

World Heavyweight Championship: Tommy Cornell (Defeated Rey Mysterio & The Undertaker at SS, Will Feud with Undertaker One on One Briefly, then with Jeff Hardy)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Bobby Lashley (Undefeated Since Debut, Will Likely Put Undefeated Streak Against Undertaker's Mania Streak in March)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Tag Team Championship: The Syndicate (Undertaker Will Likely Cost Cornell & Hawkins the Titles Within Next Two Weeks)</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Women's Championship: Mercedes Martinez (Just came off a long feud with Amazing Kong and Raisha Saeed, Martinez will likely not have a long reign as I want to do Kong vs Beth Phoenix at Mania)</p><p> </p><p>

<span style="color:#FFA500;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">Ring of Honor</span></span></p><p><span style="color:#FFA500;"><span style="text-decoration:underline;">

</span></span>ROH World Championship: CM Punk (Punk's had a year+ title reign, but will lose to Samoa Joe in a one-hour Iron Match in October and due to a contract stipulation, Punk will have to leave ROH for the first time to head to Smackdown once he loses the title)</p><p> </p><p>

ROH Jr. Heavyweight Championship: AJ Styles (Defeated Chris Benoit at SS)</p><p> </p><p>

ROH Television Championship: Roderick Strong (Will likely lose title to Regal in next two weeks)</p><p> </p><p>

ROH Tag Team Championship: Kings of Wrestling (Division is sort of at a stand still until I bring up some new tag teams from developmental)</p><p> </p><p>

Woman of Honor Championship: JoJo Rodriguez (Was first ever WOH Champion, is one of the most overall wrestlers on my entire roster and not even 25 yet)</p>

<p>RTG CVerse 97. In-game date is October 2011, which means I've stuck with the original promotion I started with for about 14 years now. So invested and wanting to see it grow I'll probably hit decline or retire before it's big enough to let me achieve the RtG endgame</p><p> </p><p>

NextGen Championship: Fusae Etsuko (Game created wrestler and basically a super popular joshi. Defeated a declining Stig Svensson/Captain Hero)</p><p> </p><p>

NGW Tag Team Champions: "The Cream of the Crop" Christopher Lister and Nelson Frye (One's also known as Toby Juan Kanobi, the other's a game created character. Won a tournament at the start of the year to start their second reign with the reinstated titles)</p><p> </p><p>

NGW Young Lion Champion: Beast Force (A facepainted Beast Bantom with an identity crisis after a head injury. Defeated Edward Cornell)</p><p> </p><p>

NGW Television Champion: Shiro Akuma (a.k.a. Marihito Masuko. Won a 15 man Starmageddon Battle Royal to become the first ever TV champion)</p><p> </p><p>

NGW Open Collective Champions: Kasai Ronin and the Daredemons (a.k.a. British Samurai, Leo Harrison and my user character under masks. Defeated the Ivanoff brothers and Karen Bilous to become the first ever title holders)</p><p> </p><p>

NGW King of the Ring: Nelson Frye (KotR is basically a Starmageddon Battle Royal I do every year at the season finale show so I can give everyone some air time, but I'm thinking of making it its own event like WWE has Battle Royal)</p>

<p>MAW champions heading into Where It All Begins Again 2017....</p><p> </p><p>

Mid Atlantic Championship </p><p>

Roderick Remus (2 Time Champion)</p><p> </p><p>

Mid Atlantic American </p><p>

The Architect </p><p> </p><p>

Mid Atlantic Tag Team</p><p>

Syd Collier & Cameron Jones (4 Time champions)</p><p> </p><p>

Rip Chord Invitational Challenge </p><p>

Gidayu Katou </p><p> </p><p>

Sam Keith Classic </p><p>

Logan Wolfsbaine & Gidayu Katou</p>

<p>Playing WWF in Oct 1999 - Montreal Aftermath Mod</p><p> </p><p>

WWF European Champion - Chris Jericho</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental Champion - Mankind</p><p> </p><p>

King Of The Ring - Paul Wight</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Light Heavyweight - Jerry Lynn</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Royal Rumble - Triple H</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Champion - Lethal Weapons (Steve Blackman and Ken Shamrock)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight Champion - The Rock</p>

C-Verse regular game. Started from January 2016 currently February 2025. Playing with my created promotion New Dog Wrestling (NDW). Our champions after our first ppv of the year One Wild Night

Openweight Television Champion: American Flash. (6x)

Openweight Tag Team Champions: Dogking(me) and Admiral Deathshark ( friend of mine) (4x)

Junior Heavyweight Champion: Fuyuko Higa (3x)

Heavyweight Champion: Logan Wolfsbane (1x)

WWF March 87 - April 89

WWF Television - Shawn Michaels (won the title from Owen Hart at Wrestle Mania in a fatal six way match also involving Eddie Gilbert, Jeff Jarrett, Cactus Jack, and Scott Hall at Wrestle Mania)

WWF IC - Rick Rude (won the title from Ultimate Warrior at Wrestle Mania in a triple threat also involving Curt Hennig)

WWF Tag Team - Brain Busters (retained the title at Wrestle Mania involving The Road Warriors, Demolition, and Steinr BRothers)

WWF World - Randy Savage (retained the title at Wrestle Mania against Hulk Hogan)

WWF Money in the Bank - Ted Dibiase (won the title against Bam Bam Bigelow, Sid, Terry Funk, Roddy Piper, and Bob Orton Jr.)

<p>WCW Lives, Monday, Week 1, 2003 (Just Finished My Second Starrcade):</p><p> </p><p>

WCW World Champion: The Rock - Signed in October, Debuted in week 1 of November, won the title in a Fatal 4 Way between him, Brock Lesnar, Kanyon and Goldberg© (since Fall Brawl in September) by pinning Kanyon at Mayhem.</p><p>

Retained at Starrcade vs Goldberg via distraction by Brock.</p><p>

Former FIVE TIME champ worth noting is Booker T who held the title for 8 MONTHS from the starting point until Kanyon, who became a 90 pop guy, beat him and held the title for 6 months.</p><p> </p><p>

WCW Cruiserweight Champion: Bryan Danielson - Champ since Halloween Havoc 2002, beat Billy Kidman© and Christopher Daniels, Defended against Daniels at Nitro and against Juventud Guerrera at Starrcade and debuted Bret Hart as his manager.</p><p> </p><p>

WCW Tag Team Champions: Chaos (Mark Jindrak & Shawn Stasiak, James Mitchell as Manager) - Defeated Dustin & The Cat (Ernest Miller) and Maple Leaf Mafia© (Mike Awesome and Lance Storm) at Mayhem 2002 in November. I would note that my tag team division is insanely good with The V.I.P's (Buff Bagwell, Jeff Jarrett and Ric Flair), Bigelow & James (Bam Bam & BG James AKA Road Dogg), The Outsiders II (Scott Hall & Scott Steiner, Kevin Nash sustained a Cuff injury earlier this year) and Mysterio & RVD. Pretty much all these teams held the title at least once.</p><p> </p><p>

WCW United States (2 Time)Champion: John Cena - Beat CM Punk(who was champ for 4 months) at Starrcade 2002 in a rebooted rivalry between the two. Former 3 time champ worth noting is Jaime Knoble(Who also had a year long injury), and CM Punk who's first run as US Champ was 6 months.</p><p> </p><p>

Just reactivated the TV Title, no champion yet</p>

<p>WWF March 87 - May 89</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Television - Shawn Michaels (retained the title at WWF IYH: The Dragon vs. Macho Man in a triple threat involving Eddie Gilbert and Owen Hart)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team - The Brain Busters (retained the titles at WWF IYH: The Dragon vs. Macho Man against Demolition)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF IC - Rick Rude (retained the title at WWF IYH: The Dragon vs. Macho Man against Curt Hennig)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF World Heavyweight - Ricky Steamboat (defeated Randy Savage to win the championship at WWF IYH: The Dragon vs. Macho Man)</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

WWF Lightweight Tournament Open III - Owen Hart (defeated Dean Malenko in the finals)</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Classic III - The Brain Busters (defeated The Steiner Brothers in the finals)</p>

<p>WCW Lives, Currently March 2003 (Coming out of SuperBrawl XIII, oh how I wish SuperBrawl was still around!)</p><p> </p><p>

WCW World Heavyweight - Dustin Rhodes (d. Ken Shamrock at WCW Underground, 1st week in October 2002)</p><p>

WCW World Tag Team - Monty Brown & Elix Skipper (Black Panthers, managed by the Cat) (d. Hiroshi Hase & Keiji Mutoh at One Night Only, 3rd week in January 2003)</p><p>

WCW World Cruiserweight - Yoshihiro Tajiri (d. Rey Misterio at SuperBrawl XIII, 4th week in February)</p><p>

WCW United States Heavyweight - Chuck Palumbo (d. Charlie Haas at SuperBrawl XIII, match also featured Sean O'Haire, Chavo Jr., Mark Jindrak and Super Crazy)</p><p>

WCW World Television - Ken Anderson (d. Doug Williams at SuperBrawl XIII)</p><p> </p><p>

WCW Open Invitational - Ken Shamrock (2002 Winner); Eddy Guerrero (2001 Winner)</p><p>

WCW Money in the Bank - Ernest Miller (2002 Winner); Dustin Rhodes (2001 Winner)</p><p>

WCW Lethal Lottery - Hulk Hogan (2002 Winner); Mark Jindrak (2001 Winner)</p>

<p>Playing as WCW in NWAvsWWF's 2000 Mod</p><p>

1st Week of September 2002</p><p> </p><p>

WCW World Heavyweight Champion: Lex Luger (Defeated Kurt Angle on the first nitro of May 2002)</p><p>

WCW US Champion: Triple H (Defeated Sting at Road Wild 2002)</p><p>

WCW Hardcore: Jeff Hardy (Defeated RVD at Bash at the Beach 2002)</p><p>

WCW Tagteam champions: AJ Styles & Scott Hall (Defeated Tajiri and Vader on the post-Bash at the Beach 2002 Nitro)</p><p>

WCW Money in the Bank: Kevin Steen (Defeated Tanahashi to win back the case at Road Wild 2002)</p><p>

WCW Women's: Mickie James (Defeated Natalya Neidhart the first Nitro of April 2002)</p>