~ Official Post Your Current Champions Thread ~

My final champions on my favourite game before the save broke which has sadly killed my motivation to play more before TEW 2020 comes out :(

ECW November 2003 (started January 2001)

ECW World Heavyweight Champion: Judas Mesias (defeated Rob Van Dam © & CM Punk at Living Dangerously 2003)

ECW World Television Champion: Nova (defeated Kid Kash ©, Colt Cabana & Ray Gordy on Anarchy Rulz 2003)

ECW World Tag Team Champions: Sean O'Haire & Mark Jindrak (defeated Christian York & Joey Matthews at Heat Wave 2003)

Young Blood Cup: Ray Gordy (defeated Homicide in the final) (previous winners CM Punk & Judas Mesias)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>WWF 1980</p><p>

Started January now in November</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Champion: "American Dream" Dusty Rhodes since April defeating Ken Patera for the gold. Patera had defeated Backlund via Skaaland tossing in the towel inarch.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Tag Team Champions:</p><p>

Ken Patera & Ivan Koloff defeated Dick Murdoch & Barry Windham in September in tournament final when Murdoch turned heel on Barry.</p><p> </p><p>

Dusty brought Murdoch in to team with Barry, Larry Zbyszko actually paid him off to turn. Patera was subbing for Nicolai Volkoff who was injured. The Russians, Patera, Larry & Murdoch are all aligned at this point, and Blackjack Mulligan just turned face to save his son Barry from a recent attack. Dusty missed a month due to an elbow injury (legit), storyline however is he was injured while making the save during the Murdoch turn, tried to compete in the Garden the "next day" against Larry but couldn't continue the match.</p><p> </p><p>

WWF Intercontinental Champion: "All American" Paul Orndorff defeated Greg Valentine in a steel cage match and MSG in October.</p>

<p>USPW (Formerly Central States) March 87-September 1, 1993</p><p> </p><p>

USPW Heavyweight (100): Sting (2x)</p><p>

USPW Television (90): Bret Hart (2x)</p><p>

USPW Tag Team (100): The Invaders, Randy Savage & Jim Duggan </p><p>

USPW 6-Man Tag Team (85): Calgary Stampede, Owen Hart, Brian Pillman, & Chris Benoit</p><p> </p><p>

Yearly Tournaments/Cups:</p><p> </p><p>

USPW Gauntlet for the Gold 93 (90): Owen Hart (held every February)</p><p>

Previous winners:</p><p>

92 - Bret Hart</p><p> </p><p>

USPW Tag Team Classic Cup 93 (100): The Invaders, Savage & Duggan (held every August)</p><p>

Previous winners:</p><p>

92 - Calgary Stampede (Owen/Pillman)</p><p>

91 - Hart Brothers (Bret/Owen)</p><p>

90 - Midnight Express w/Jim Cornette</p><p>

89 - Adrian Adonis & Lex Luger</p>

WWE March 87 - July 2005

WCW Brand

WCW Cruiserweight - Jushin Liger

WCW World Television - Matt Morgan

WCW Women - Trish Stratus

WCW Tag Team - La Resistance (Sylvan Grenier and Antonio Cesaro)

WCW US - Mark Jindrak

WCW World Heavyweight - Kurt Angle

WCW Lord of the Ring Tournament Winner - Samoa Joe

WWE Brand

WWE Lightweight - Rey Mysterio III

WWE Television - Seven

WWE Women - Victoria

WWE Tag Team - Mike Awesome and Sid

WWE IC - Muhammad Hassan

WWE World - Chris Benoit

WWE King of the Ring Winner - Batista

WCW Lives May 2001 to December 2002

WCW World Heavyweight - Goldin Rhodes, since December 2002 - After an amazing victory by Ric Flair in what was the main event of Starrcade at the Greensboro Coliseum ended in a nightmare when Goldin Rhodes cashed in his Golden Opportunity briefcase he had won from Kanyon a half a year ago. At the worst possible moment for the legendary nature boy, Goldin Rhodes has walked away with his first professional wrestling world championship.

Booker T had previously held the title since May of 2001.

WCW United States - Diamond Dallas Page (5x), since September 2002 - Won the tile for a 5th time against Goldin Rhodes at Fall Brawl in a Cage Match. Has since found himself in a rivalry with Rey Misterio Jr., that is, after turning heel on the WCW fans.

WCW World Tag Team - Honor Rising (CM Punk and Samoa Joe) (4x for each), since November 2002 - In what has been a turbulent year for the rising duo, they have seen themselves hold these tag titles for 5 months before dropping them the surprise duo of Rey Misterio Jr. and Ric Flair. They won them back just as fast, but lost them in the rematch clause to Rey Misterio Jr. and Diamond Dallas Page, the latter of whom subbed in for an injured Flair. Following Page's aforementioned heel turn, Honor Rising regained the titles, and recently defeated the teacher/protege team of Konnan and Claudio at Starrcade in a 30 minute spectacle.

WCW Openweight - Kaz Hayashi (1x), since September 2002 - Having won the then vacant championship in a 4-Way Match at Fall Brawl, Kaz Hayashi has--in the span of 3 months--amassed the necessary defenses needed to cash in the belt. Title is dictated that it must always be on the line in a match, barring tag matches. Once a champion reaches 15 defenses, they can vacate their title for a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Mark Jindrak was the first champion to make it to the full 15 defenses. He cashed it in for a title shot against Booker T on an episode of Nitro. He was unsuccessful. Kaz Hayashi has just reached his 15th defense.

WCW Cruiserweight - AJ Styles (1x), since July 2002 - Recently beat El Fuego at Starrcade to reach his 9th defense. Once a champion reaches 10 defenses, they can vacate their title for a shot at the WCW United States Championship. No champion has been able to do this yet.

Other Accomplishments

Golden Opportunity Briefcase - Vacant, since December 2002 - Following Goldin Rhodes' heinous cash-in, the briefcase will remain vacant until the Golden Opportunity Match at Greed in February.

The Big Bang Climax - Goldin Rhodes - 8-Man single elimination tournament that takes place in May. Winner gets a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship at Great American Bash. Goldin Rhodes defeated Rey Misterio Jr. in the finals in 2002. He was unsuccessful in his World Title challenge against Booker T.

WCW Cruiserweight Classic - AJ Styles - Finals held in June. 10 Cruiserweights fight in a Round Robin tournament. Top four points holders (2 points for victory, 1 for draw) face in a single elimination tournament at Great American Bash. Winner gets a shot at the WCW Cruiserweight Championship at Bash at the Beach. If the champion should win, they can choose their challenger at Bash at the Beach.

AJ Styles defeated Jamie Knoble in the finals to win the 2002 tournament.

WCW Tag Team Classic - Honor Rising (CM Punk and Samoa Joe) - 10 teams fight in a Round Robin tournament. Top four points holders (2 points for victory, 1 for draw) face in a single elimination tournament at Fall Brawl. Winner gets a shot at the WCW World Tag Team Championship at Halloween Havoc.

Honor Rising defeated Targeted Assault at AussieExpo I in the finals in September. Since they were the champions at the time of victory, their "title shot" was forfeited and eventually went to Shane Douglas and Road Warrior Animal.

Halloween Havoc 60-Man Rumble - Ric Flair - 60-Man Over the Top Rope Rumble to earn a WCW World Heavyweight Championship shot at Starrcade.

Ric Flair won the inaugural 60-Man Rumble to earn the title shot. He obtained victory over Booker T at Starrcade.

WCW Hall of Fame Class of 2001 - Kevin Nash (Sept. Inductee), The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) (Sept. Inductee), Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, The Steiner Brothers, Bobby Heenan, Vader, Terry Funk, Stevie Ray

2002 Inductees: Ron Simmons, Larry Zbyszko, nWo (Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash), Superstar Billy Graham, Wahoo McDaniel, Jimmy Valiant, Jushin Thunder Liger, The Great Muta, Nick Bockwinkel, Lou Thesz, The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Arn/Ole Anderson)

Other Awards Most Improved Company - Genesis World Wrestling (one of our developmental companies)

Color Commentator of the Year - Bobby Heenan (works for GWW as a Color Commentator)

WCW Lives May 2001 to December 2002

WCW World Heavyweight - Goldin Rhodes, since December 2002 - After an amazing victory by Ric Flair in what was the main event of Starrcade at the Greensboro Coliseum ended in a nightmare when Goldin Rhodes cashed in his Golden Opportunity briefcase he had won from Kanyon a half a year ago. At the worst possible moment for the legendary nature boy, Goldin Rhodes has walked away with his first professional wrestling world championship.

Booker T had previously held the title since May of 2001.

WCW United States - Diamond Dallas Page (5x), since September 2002 - Won the tile for a 5th time against Goldin Rhodes at Fall Brawl in a Cage Match. Has since found himself in a rivalry with Rey Misterio Jr., that is, after turning heel on the WCW fans.

WCW World Tag Team - Honor Rising (CM Punk and Samoa Joe) (4x for each), since November 2002 - In what has been a turbulent year for the rising duo, they have seen themselves hold these tag titles for 5 months before dropping them the surprise duo of Rey Misterio Jr. and Ric Flair. They won them back just as fast, but lost them in the rematch clause to Rey Misterio Jr. and Diamond Dallas Page, the latter of whom subbed in for an injured Flair. Following Page's aforementioned heel turn, Honor Rising regained the titles, and recently defeated the teacher/protege team of Konnan and Claudio at Starrcade in a 30 minute spectacle.

WCW Openweight - Kaz Hayashi (1x), since September 2002 - Having won the then vacant championship in a 4-Way Match at Fall Brawl, Kaz Hayashi has--in the span of 3 months--amassed the necessary defenses needed to cash in the belt. Title is dictated that it must always be on the line in a match, barring tag matches. Once a champion reaches 15 defenses, they can vacate their title for a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship.

Mark Jindrak was the first champion to make it to the full 15 defenses. He cashed it in for a title shot against Booker T on an episode of Nitro. He was unsuccessful. Kaz Hayashi has just reached his 15th defense.

WCW Cruiserweight - AJ Styles (1x), since July 2002 - Recently beat El Fuego at Starrcade to reach his 9th defense. Once a champion reaches 10 defenses, they can vacate their title for a shot at the WCW United States Championship. No champion has been able to do this yet.

Other Accomplishments

Golden Opportunity Briefcase - Vacant, since December 2002 - Following Goldin Rhodes' heinous cash-in, the briefcase will remain vacant until the Golden Opportunity Match at Greed in February.

The Big Bang Climax - Goldin Rhodes - 8-Man single elimination tournament that takes place in May. Winner gets a shot at the WCW World Heavyweight Championship at Great American Bash. Goldin Rhodes defeated Rey Misterio Jr. in the finals in 2002. He was unsuccessful in his World Title challenge against Booker T.

WCW Cruiserweight Classic - AJ Styles - Finals held in June. 10 Cruiserweights fight in a Round Robin tournament. Top four points holders (2 points for victory, 1 for draw) face in a single elimination tournament at Great American Bash. Winner gets a shot at the WCW Cruiserweight Championship at Bash at the Beach. If the champion should win, they can choose their challenger at Bash at the Beach.

AJ Styles defeated Jamie Knoble in the finals to win the 2002 tournament.

WCW Tag Team Classic - Honor Rising (CM Punk and Samoa Joe) - 10 teams fight in a Round Robin tournament. Top four points holders (2 points for victory, 1 for draw) face in a single elimination tournament at Fall Brawl. Winner gets a shot at the WCW World Tag Team Championship at Halloween Havoc.

Honor Rising defeated Targeted Assault at AussieExpo I in the finals in September. Since they were the champions at the time of victory, their "title shot" was forfeited and eventually went to Shane Douglas and Road Warrior Animal.

Halloween Havoc 60-Man Rumble - Ric Flair - 60-Man Over the Top Rope Rumble to earn a WCW World Heavyweight Championship shot at Starrcade.

Ric Flair won the inaugural 60-Man Rumble to earn the title shot. He obtained victory over Booker T at Starrcade.

WCW Hall of Fame Class of 2001 - Kevin Nash (Sept. Inductee), The Outsiders (Kevin Nash and Scott Hall) (Sept. Inductee), Hulk Hogan, Randy Savage, The Steiner Brothers, Bobby Heenan, Vader, Terry Funk, Stevie Ray

2002 Inductees: Ron Simmons, Larry Zbyszko, nWo (Hulk Hogan, Scott Hall, and Kevin Nash), Superstar Billy Graham, Wahoo McDaniel, Jimmy Valiant, Jushin Thunder Liger, The Great Muta, Nick Bockwinkel, Lou Thesz, The Minnesota Wrecking Crew (Arn/Ole Anderson)

Other Awards Most Improved Company - Genesis World Wrestling (one of our developmental companies)

Color Commentator of the Year - Bobby Heenan (works for GWW as a Color Commentator)

You are inducting a ton of guys hah, why not space it out? Also love your halloween havoc and open weight ideas

March 87 - August 2005

WCW Brand

WCW Tag Team - La Resistance (Cesera and Sylvan Grenier)

WCW Television - Matt Morgan

WCW US - Mark Jindrak

WCW Heavyweight - Kurt Angle

WWE Brand

WWE Lightweight - Essa Rios

WWE Women - Lita

WWE Tag Team - Test and Albert

WWE Television - Seven

WWE IC - Christian

WWE World - Chris Benoit

WWE 2005 Hall of Fame Inductees

Scott Steiner

Reggie Bennett

Rowdy Roddy Piper

Bobby Heenan

Bob Orton Jr.

You are inducting a ton of guys hah, why not space it out? Also love your halloween havoc and open weight ideas

Thank you for the compliments.

And it is a lot, yeah, but I'm trying to include old NWA and AWA as well and there's a LOT of ground to make-up for. I already have the next two years set as well.

March 87 - September 2005

WCW Brand

WCW Television - Matt Morgan

WCW Tag Team - The Club

WCW US - CM Punk

WCW World - Brock Lesnar

WWE Brand

WWE Lightweight - Rey Mysterio III

WWE Women - Gail Kim

WWE Television - KENTA

WWE Tag Team - Mike Awesome and Sycho Sid

WWE IC - Lord Steven Regal

WWE World - Batista

<p>March 87 - October 2005</p><p> </p><p>

WCW Brand</p><p> </p><p>

WCW Cruiserweight - Jay Briscoe</p><p>

WCW Women - Trish Stratus</p><p>

WCW Tag Team - Capital Punishment (Paul Wight and Sheamus)</p><p>

WCW Television - Lance Storm</p><p>

WCW US - CM Punk</p><p>

WCW World - Brock Lesnar</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Brand</p><p> </p><p>

WWE Lightweight - Rey Mysterio III</p><p>

WWE Women - Gail Kim</p><p>

WWE Tag Team - The Monster Squad (Heidenreich and Gene Snitsky)</p><p>

WWE Television - Kenta</p><p>

WWE IC - Lord Steven Regal</p><p>

WWE World - Batista</p>

Shifting Sands 2006 (January - October):

TNA:

NWA World Heavyweight:Chris Jericho (def. Jeff Jarrett at No Surrender)

NWA World Tag Team: Latin American Xchange (def. America's Most Wanted and Team 3D© in a ladder match at Hard Justice)

X-Division: AJ Styles x6 (def. Christopher Daniels in a Cage Match at Hard Justice)

ROH:

ROH World: CM Punk x2 (def. Bryan Danielson at Anniversary Show 4, edited the data so he stays at ROH and becomes loyal)

ROH World Tag Team: The Kings of Wrestling (def. The Addiction at Glory by Honor V)

ROH Pure: American Dragon (def. Austin Aries at Glory by Honor V)

ROH Survival of the Fittest: AJ Styles (def. Necro Butcher, Chris Hero, Nigel McGuinness, Samoa Joe and American Dragon at Survival of the Fittest)

WWE - November 2019 to February 2020

RAW

WWE Champion: Rey Mysterio (won at Survivor Series against Brock Lesnar)

Raw Women's Champion: Becky Lynch (default champion)

United States Champion: AJ Styles (default champion)

Raw Tag Team Champions: AOP (won at Royal Rumble Kickoff against War Raiders)

Smackdown

Universal Champion: Bray Wyatt (default champion)

Smackdown Women's Champion: Bayley (default champion)

Intercontinental Champion: Xavier Woods (won from Shinsuke Nakamura at Starrcade)

Smackdown Tag Team Champions: The Usos (won from Hardy Boys at Starrcade)

Cross-Brand:

24/7 Champion: R-Truth (won after rolling up King Corbin on the last Smackdown, on reign 32)

Women's Tag Team Champions: Kabuki Warriors (default champions)

Men's Royal Rumble: Roman Reigns

Women's Royal Rumble: Ronda Rousey

Big Mouth Loud [July 1998 - August 2002]

BML World Heavyweight Title: Takeshi Morishima [0 Defenses, d. Kazushi Sakuraba Aug. 2002]

BML World Tag Team Titles: Masakatsu Funaki & Minoru Suzuki [1 Defense. d. Ken Shamrock & Gary Albright July 2002]

BML World Junior Heavyweight Title: KENTA [1 Defense, d. Takashi Sugiura July 2002]

BML World Junior Heavyweight Tag Team Titles: Naruki Doi & Masato Yoshino [3 Defenses, d. CIMA & Dragon Kid Jan. 2002]

BML Openweight Challenger Series: Vacant [Vacated when Morishima made five successful defenses and was eligible to challenge for the World Title]

[Tournaments]

Big Mouth Loud Spirit: KENTA d. Dragon Kid

Big Mouth Loud Survivor: Nobuhiko Takada d. Ken Shamrock

March 87 - November 05

WCW Brand

WCW Cruiserweight -Jay Briscoe

WCW Women - Torrie Wilson

WCW Tag Team - Capital Punishment (Sheamus and The Giant Paul Wight)

WCW Television - Drew Galloway

WCW United States - Edge

WCW World Heavyweight - Brock Lesnar

WWE Brand

WWE Lightweight - Elix Skipper

WWE Women - Gail Kim

WWE Tag Team - The Skyscrapers (Mike Awesome and Sycho Sid)

WWE Television - Teddy Hart

WWE IC - Shelton Benjamin

WWE World Heavyweight - Batista

November Update

-Survivor Series PPV is always WCW vs. WWE

-Each champion faces their equivalent from the other brand.

-128 Man Annual WWF Memorial Tournament Finals will also take place at Survivor Series

Looking forward to booking this years Wrestle Mania as I will be getting rid of a lot of talent (Goldberg, Austin, The Rock, etc) setting everything up for the next generation (Cena, Batista, Orton, and Edge) a little earlier. Plan is to have a very light roster for both WCW and WWE.

Having a difficult time building my tag team roster for each brand. I've been hiring a lot of talent to PPA deals so their home promotions don't lose their tag team champions.

I also joined the Cult of Personality alliance (I created this alliance in the late 90's for all the cult or lower promotions to join) to make the game world more interesting). I plan on using a lot of other promotions tag teams to build that division up.

You should really share your save one day Zero, really interesting :D

PM me how. Or I can email it to someone. My only reservation is that I mod the game for my own taste. I don't play the game to "win" I just play to book programs and simulate the game world by adding situations that I think would be interesting. With all that said, I would share it.

PM me how. Or I can email it to someone. My only reservation is that I mod the game for my own taste. I don't play the game to "win" I just play to book programs and simulate the game world by adding situations that I think would be interesting. With all that said, I would share it.

Done :)

WCW - Jan. 85 - Mar. 85

(Started as JCP but immediately changed the name to WCW & vacated the NWA belts controlled by Crockett to start my own.)

WCW World Heavyweight - Ric Flair (1x)

- Won a battle royale on the first show I booked.

WCW U.S. Heavyweight - Ricky Steamboat (1x)

- Beat Tully Blanchard in a tournament final on the March Supershow

WCW World Tag Team - The Koloffs (1x)

- Beat Dusty Rhodes & Manny Fernandez in a tournament final

WCW Woman's - Judy Martin (1x)

- Beat Judy Grable in a tournament final

NWA Champions under contract with WCW:

NWA World - Ric Flair (5x)

NWA Tag - The Koloffs (1x)

NWA World Junior Weight - Owen Hart (1x)

WCW - Jan. 85 - Mar. 85

(Started as JCP but immediately changed the name to WCW & vacated the NWA belts controlled by Crockett to start my own.)

WCW World Heavyweight - Ric Flair (1x)

- Won a battle royale on the first show I booked.

WCW U.S. Heavyweight - Ricky Steamboat (1x)

- Beat Tully Blanchard in a tournament final on the March Supershow

WCW World Tag Team - The Koloffs (1x)

- Beat Dusty Rhodes & Manny Fernandez in a tournament final

WCW Woman's - Judy Martin (1x)

- Beat Judy Grable in a tournament final

NWA Champions under contract with WCW:

NWA World - Ric Flair (5x)

NWA Tag - The Koloffs (1x)

NWA World Junior Weight - Owen Hart (1x)

Who is the owner?

I'm currently playing as NWA & in AEW August 2020 one week out from All Out 2

AEW World Champion - Jon Moxley Defeated Chris Jericho on the Jericho Cruise, lost the title at Revolution in a rematch before winning it back in a triple threat match at Double or Nothing. is facing Kenny Omega

AEW World Tag Champions - Santana & Ortiz won the vacated titles defeating Young Bucks and SCU in a three way elimination match after Jungle Boy torn his ACL in mid June. They will be facing Lucha Bros in a 2 out of 3 falls match

AEW Six Man Champions - Dark Order (Hangman Page, Evil Uno and Stu Grayson) current reigning inaugural champions who won them at Double or Nothing. Are facing Villain Enterprise (Scurll, Brodie Lee, PCO)

AEW Womens Champion - Kairi Hojo won the title at the Fight for the Fallen charity show last month answering a open challenge from Bea Priestley who won the title from Riho at Revolution. Hojo will be facing Bea in a rematch

AEW Television Champion - Darby Allin defeated PAC on Dynamite two weeks ago who was the inaugural champion from the New Years show

NWA World Heavyweight Champion (in my save the NWA World championship is a Alliance title) - MJF won the title by dubious means at Bunkhouse Stampede over Cody Rhodes who defeated Aldis earlier in the night to win the title. Will face Cody at Double or Nothing in a steel cage match

NWA National Champion - Aaron Stevens

NWA Television Champion - Ricky Starks

NWA Tag Team Champions (also technically alliance titles to do the storyline I wanted properly) - Young Bucks won the titles on a episode of NWA Powerr defeating The Dawsons. Are also defending their titles at All Out vs The Revival who are managed by Jim Cornette

NWA Womens Champion - Allysin Kay

7 Title matches are planned heading All Out.

March 87 - January 2006

WCW Brand

WCW Cruiserweight - Jay Briscoe

WCW Tag Team - Sheamus and The Giant Paul Wight

WCW United States - Goldust

WCW World Heavyweight - Sting

WWE Brand

WWE Lightweight - Baste P

WWE Women - Gail Kim

WWE Television - Kenny Omega

WWE World - The Rock

WWE Rookie of the Year - The Miz

*This is a sixteen man tournament for the best talent in my developmental promotion. I bring them in full time after Wrestle Mania.

WWE Memorial Tournament Winner - Brock Lesnar

*128 Man Tournament that takes place each year

End of the Year Awards

Wrestler of the Year - Batista

Tag Team - The Rock and Chris Benoit

Young - Rick Law

Veteran - Vader

Female - Laurie Griffin

Independent - Bill DeMott

Company - WWE (11th win)

Most Improved- ECWA

Match - Triple H vs. Chris Benoit

Card - WWF Destination Death 19

Manager - Miss Elizabeth (93,89)

Announcer - Ichiro Furutaci (2000, 1998, 1997, 1996)

Color - Jerry Lawler (2001, 2003)

Ref - Nick Patrick (01, 92, 88, 87)

Top 10

1. Batista

2. Triple H

3. The Rock

4. Shawn Michaels

5. Kurt Angle

6. Brock Lesnar

7. Kyle Dahl

8. Kane

9. Scott Putski

10. Lobster Warrior

March 87 - January 2006

WCW Brand

WCW Cruiserweight - Jay Briscoe

WCW Tag Team - Sheamus and The Giant Paul Wight

WCW United States - Goldust

WCW World Heavyweight - Sting

WWE Brand

WWE Lightweight - Baste P

WWE Women - Gail Kim

WWE Television - Kenny Omega

WWE World - The Rock

WWE Rookie of the Year - The Miz

*This is a sixteen man tournament for the best talent in my developmental promotion. I bring them in full time after Wrestle Mania.

WWE Memorial Tournament Winner - Brock Lesnar

*128 Man Tournament that takes place each year

End of the Year Awards

Wrestler of the Year - Batista

Tag Team - The Rock and Chris Benoit

Young - Rick Law

Veteran - Vader

Female - Laurie Griffin

Independent - Bill DeMott

Company - WWE (11th win)

Most Improved- ECWA

Match - Triple H vs. Chris Benoit

Card - WWF Destination Death 19

Manager - Miss Elizabeth (93,89)

Announcer - Ichiro Furutaci (2000, 1998, 1997, 1996)

Color - Jerry Lawler (2001, 2003)

Ref - Nick Patrick (01, 92, 88, 87)

Top 10

1. Batista

2. Triple H

3. The Rock

4. Shawn Michaels

5. Kurt Angle

6. Brock Lesnar

7. Kyle Dahl

8. Kane

9. Scott Putski