The C-Verse Rerender Project: 3rd Strike

Has anyone taken a stab at Marihito Masuko recently? I'm only now realizing that he has a mask...from his render I had always thought he sported face paint....

I'm pretty sure it's face paint. In the original render, you can see his natural skin colour near his hairline

F95EE9639F0E27B40F14E2F7DB009375B77435D4

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

<p>Excellent work, guys.</p><p> </p><p>

I've been spending the last couple weeks writing code. This code allows me to set up folders with images (gif, png, or jpg), and then hit a button...and it then makes gif and jpg versions of every file in any of the subfolders. The JPGs are pretty clean, and can pretty much all be used. The gifs are in various states -- it basically goes pixel by pixel and compares to a baseline background jpg to remove the background. Therefore, there's usually some blue pixels hanging around, and some of them have entire lines (particularly if they weren't 150x150 already). </p><p> </p><p>

BUT. I now have a 75 MB file that *should* contain everything from this thread that I've managed to download in both jpg and gif format, and all tagged with original author. You can find this in <a href="http://www.2d12.com/TEW/_rerender%20thread%203.zip" rel="external nofollow">this zip file</a>. </p><p> </p><p>

Anyone who wants can also download the program I wrote to do this <a href="http://www.2d12.com/TEW/TEW%20Worker%20Image%20Consolidation.zip" rel="external nofollow">here</a>. This download is only 10K, and instructions for how to use it are right there on the form when you run the zipped file.</p><p> </p><p>

Any author who wishes their files to not be included in this zip please let me know. I just know that I spent literally weeks downloading everything -- if I can make it easier for anyone else, that's a good thing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="steev42" data-cite="steev42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41339" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div><p> Anyone who wants can also download the program I wrote to do this <a href="http://www.2d12.com/TEW/TEW%20Worker%20Image%20Consolidation.zip" rel="external nofollow">here</a>. This download is only 10K, and instructions for how to use it are right there on the form when you run the zipped file.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That sounds pretty awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="steev42" data-cite="steev42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41339" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Excellent work, guys.<p> </p><p> I've been spending the last couple weeks writing code. This code allows me to set up folders with images (gif, png, or jpg), and then hit a button...and it then makes gif and jpg versions of every file in any of the subfolders. The JPGs are pretty clean, and can pretty much all be used. The gifs are in various states -- it basically goes pixel by pixel and compares to a baseline background jpg to remove the background. Therefore, there's usually some blue pixels hanging around, and some of them have entire lines (particularly if they weren't 150x150 already). </p><p> </p><p> BUT. I now have a 75 MB file that *should* contain everything from this thread that I've managed to download in both jpg and gif format, and all tagged with original author. You can find this in <a href="http://www.2d12.com/TEW/_rerender%20thread%203.zip" rel="external nofollow">this zip file</a>. </p><p> </p><p> Anyone who wants can also download the program I wrote to do this <a href="http://www.2d12.com/TEW/TEW%20Worker%20Image%20Consolidation.zip" rel="external nofollow">here</a>. This download is only 10K, and instructions for how to use it are right there on the form when you run the zipped file.</p><p> </p><p> Any author who wishes their files to not be included in this zip please let me know. I just know that I spent literally weeks downloading everything -- if I can make it easier for anyone else, that's a good thing.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> This is pretty cool! Thanks for sharing!</p>

Excellent work, guys.

I've been spending the last couple weeks writing code. This code allows me to set up folders with images (gif, png, or jpg), and then hit a button...and it then makes gif and jpg versions of every file in any of the subfolders. The JPGs are pretty clean, and can pretty much all be used. The gifs are in various states -- it basically goes pixel by pixel and compares to a baseline background jpg to remove the background. Therefore, there's usually some blue pixels hanging around, and some of them have entire lines (particularly if they weren't 150x150 already).

That's fantastic work, thank you! I went through like you did but already seen a couple I must have missed. Really good of you to do this and share, I know how much effort it is, especially renaming all the files and including the creators lol

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="steev42" data-cite="steev42" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41339" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div> BUT. I now have a 75 MB file that *should* contain everything from this thread that I've managed to download in both jpg and gif format, and all tagged with original author. You can find this in <a href="http://www.2d12.com/TEW/_rerender%20thread%203.zip" rel="external nofollow">this zip file</a>.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Fantastic work! Thanks for sharing this.</p>

Excellent work, guys.

I've been spending the last couple weeks writing code. This code allows me to set up folders with images (gif, png, or jpg), and then hit a button...and it then makes gif and jpg versions of every file in any of the subfolders. The JPGs are pretty clean, and can pretty much all be used. The gifs are in various states -- it basically goes pixel by pixel and compares to a baseline background jpg to remove the background. Therefore, there's usually some blue pixels hanging around, and some of them have entire lines (particularly if they weren't 150x150 already).

BUT. I now have a 75 MB file that *should* contain everything from this thread that I've managed to download in both jpg and gif format, and all tagged with original author. You can find this in this zip file.

Anyone who wants can also download the program I wrote to do this here. This download is only 10K, and instructions for how to use it are right there on the form when you run the zipped file.

Any author who wishes their files to not be included in this zip please let me know. I just know that I spent literally weeks downloading everything -- if I can make it easier for anyone else, that's a good thing.

brilliant stuff, although a small issue regarding the picture names, many of them, especially the free pics exceed the limit of 35 characters and therefore TEW can't use them (for some reason).

any way you could fix this using code or something? I already started renaming free pics but it's gonna take ages, thought maybe you got a simpler solution

• 2 weeks later...