My first time with Cornelverse, the demo sold me

I've played Adam's games since EWD. But for the first time really jumped into the CVerse with this demo. The stats are more evenly balanced that real word or historical mods, which makes the game more challenging. The toughest part is learning the universe. Are there any websites that would be required reading for me?

I played as Exodus and TCW for the demo, perhaps will try 21CW for the purchase. Any recommendations for me? Also any advice for a Cverse newbie?

Hi Biff - what sort of wrestling do you like? We can better recommend a company for you to start with if we know that.

Well I like all wrestling. The longest game I ever played was 87 Golden Era mod with a created "WWA" who became number one in the world in 3 or 4 years, and dominated for another 3 or 4 before I got bored with it and mucked it up booking wise.

I know that I really want to play a game that utilizes the new aspect of 2016, so probably a lager company. I really enjoy performance over popularity but I like the challenge of pushing guys like Morat Khoklov, he sucks in the ring pretty much but he has super high menace star quality and overness, so he'd absolutely worth pushing. In my demo game with TCW I hired Morat and became number one in the national battle. Then strangely, out of nowhere I got bumped down to Cult. I don't understand why. I did lose a C+ importance in a US region so I get that, but there isn't any reason beyond the very poor state of the industry and economy. But TCW shouldn't be rocked by that. The show ratings were a two B's and two B+'s before the fall and even at Cult I'd still win any national battle.

Sounds like TCW or SWF are right up your alley then, I'd stick with them, especially if you've done long games in the past and so are comfortable with the gameplay. CGC also might appeal to you given that they're in need of rehabilitation and have some lumbering oafs on board.

I played only real world mods but I never found one so balanced like the C-verse.

I am spending hours only reading the biography of the workers. I just love it.

You and your team did a great job!!! Thank you for all your effort!!!

Is there a promotion that's kind of like booking WWE but on a smaller scale? Kind of getting my feet wet here and don't want to get overwhelmed lol

Please and thank you :)

CGC. They are sports entertainment based but only Cult sized. So they still have TV deals but without a huge roster. Plus they are in a reform state so you can make them how you want.

Is there a promotion that's kind of like booking WWE but on a smaller scale? Kind of getting my feet wet here and don't want to get overwhelmed lol

Please and thank you :)

CGC. NYCW may also suit you, as although they're more old-school than WWE they're still roughly in the same mold and have a small roster that doesn't require much management.

CGC. They are sports entertainment based but only Cult sized. So they still have TV deals but without a huge roster. Plus they are in a reform state so you can make them how you want.

CGC. NYCW may also suit you, as although they're more old-school than WWE they're still roughly in the same mold and have a small roster that doesn't require much management.

Awesome! I appreciate the help. I guess I know what my next promotion is going to be :D

Cheers!

Sounds like TCW or SWF are right up your alley then, I'd stick with them, especially if you've done long games in the past and so are comfortable with the gameplay. CGC also might appeal to you given that they're in need of rehabilitation and have some lumbering oafs on board.

I've started a new TCW game with my purchase today. I got the lay of the land with the demo, familiar with the roster and what it takes to get a good show... so onward and upward! I hired Morat again, but I'm gonna give him a different gimmick... Adam... that last name lol...

Also swiped Nelson Callum up in a bidding war.

My undercard is great with Callum, Chord, Mighty Mo, Troy Tornado, and I'm pushing Giant Tana!

Thanks Adam

Archived