[Dev] 9000-verse: Ultra High Definition X

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 months later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you have the Hyper Golden Edition? If not, I can send it. Also, there is a mix of this and DiabloVerse floating around now. A mod set it like 1985 with the birth of heroes is in the works too.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What is the Hyper Golden Edition?</p>

<p>Couldn't someone just pick it back up? Converting the new database might take time but hell even I'd give that a shot. After that adding and cutting images is all that I can't do. </p><p> </p><p>

Surely we'd need permission but we could make it like a community project. This is definitely one of my favorite mods so I'd hate to see it die.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="vtechguy" data-cite="vtechguy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41520" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I can make pictures for days but don't have time for the database crunching</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll be down to work on the database crunching. I have some minor obligations in July, and then back to Uni after in August. </p><p> </p><p> If you want to give this an actual shot, I would be willing to try. My biggest issue is my lack of experience. Never made a mod, no idea how to streamline the creation of one.</p><p> </p><p> But this is one of my favorite mods so at the very least I'd be willing to do stats/bios/etc. Just unsure about a vision and how to proceed. We'd also need permission.</p><p> </p><p> Edit: Plus having anyone help, even write up bios, would be a tremendous help! Even if English isn't your native language I'd be happy to go through your work and proofread.</p>

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
Do you have the Hyper Golden Edition? If not, I can send it. Also, there is a mix of this and DiabloVerse floating around now. A mod set it like 1985 with the birth of heroes is in the works too.

I'm super interested in both of these. Where can I find them? Are you able to send them to me or direct me to where I can find them?