Three Kingdoms

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/FoxMask_zpsfvzil8t0.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/CurtisJenkins_zpsstii5nm4.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/FabulousFrank_zps9cemwfh3.jpg

/// THREE KINGDOMS LAUNCHED BY TRIO OF STARS

by WrestleCircle's Colton Blue - December 8th 2015

During a slightly awkward three-way press conference today - streamed online from three separate locations around the world - wrestling's Fox Mask, Fabulous Frank and Curtis Jenkins announced the launch of three brand-new wrestling companies that will fall under the banner; the Three Kingdoms. The three promotions - Kitsune Pro Wrestling, Excalibur Wrestling Company and Paradise Pro Wrestling - will seemingly work together from their three transatlantic locations.

Kitsune Pro Wrestling will be run by current Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling performer and former Coastal Resort head trainer Fox Mask and be based in Portland. Fox Mask is undoubtedly the best known of the three owners, given that he is actually decent in the ring. He has won the CZCW Championship on seven occasions over the last 15 years, and when he talked about creating "a special corner of the wrestling world inside Kitsune Pro Wrestling" I actually believed him. He was also keen to allay fears that he is stepping away from CZCW any time soon, insisting he wanted to take his number of title reigns into double figures before walking away.

In Florida, Paradise Pro Wrestling will be run by Frank Roberts - best known as Fabulous Frank, a retired wrestler who worked regularly up-and-down the East Coast of America for a string of no name companies and had a spell working for Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling a few years ago. The 57 year-old - pictured above during his last days as an in-ring competitor - promised he will utilise every page of his contact book to ensure he brings some of the best young talent into PPW and the Three Kingdoms. I have no idea if he possesses a contact book to be proud of but he insisted that: "I know everyone that is worth knowing in the wrestling business and as soon as they see a kid breaking out in New York or in Canada, I'll get them doing their thing in Paradise Pro Wrestling. I want to give the fans the very best in wrestling and the very best knows no bounds." We'll see.

The third company will be based in Birmignham, England and is owned by former Mid Atlantic Wrestling stand-out Curtis Jenkins - he was the English one in the Atlantic Connection with the equally forgettable Riley McManus. Apparently fine in the ring, Jenkins spent a number of years in MAW learning from Rip Chord before Chord's retirement and hopes to bring a taste of MAW to the Excalibur Wrestling Company. "MAW prides itself on being a proving ground for the very best in the business and I want to do the same for British and European wrestlers. Jimmy Hernandez, Steven Parker and Big Bruiser Findlay are among the now household names that have competed in MAW and in 10 years time, I look forward to standing in front of you and reeling off the well-known stars that have stepped through the EWC ropes." Jenkins didn't make any mention of the rumours that he is banned from the US for the foreseeable future due to visa trouble that he experienced in 2014.

All three owners confirmed that they will hold their first shows in January and just when the conference was set to finish Fabulous Frank caught his two "rivals" unaware by unveiling a title belt. The PPW owner declared the belt to be the Three Kingdoms Championship and invited both men to take part in a tournament to crown the first champion. Roberts asked both men to send their best four wrestlers to Florida in the summer and take on four of his own, to which both responded in the affirmative.

On the face of it; the whole thing looks like it will probably upset The Confederation of the Territories who have prided themselves on being able to import/export talent from each other and put on shows that no other independent companies can match. We assume the Three Kingdoms will be hoping to match that - with is a good thing - though given Fox Mask's links to CZCW, we aren't completely sure where this idea stems from. Also; Sam Keith can be notoriously prickly about these sorts of things so we don't expect Foxy's history on the East Coast to appease the MAW owner forever but it should give the Three Kingdoms' time to build up some momentum (though not too much). It'll be interesting to see what they can do with it.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/MarcDuBois_zpsb8bloso5.jpg

/// MARC DUBOIS SIGNS FOR PARADISE PRO

by WrestleCircle's Colton Blue - December 13th 2015

Couple of things before we get down to the actual news. 1 - That is not a recent photo of Marc DuBois. That is just over two years old and was taken during his time with the Supreme Wrestling Federation. By all accounts he has not been a regular in the gym during his time away from wrestling and has "let himself go" to put it lightly. 2 - It appears that Fabulous Frank does have at least one contact in that Filofax of his to be envious of.

As the headline suggests, "The Man of a Million Nicknames" Marc DuBois is set to end his self-imposed hiatus from wrestling in the new year and make his return to the squared circle with Paradise Pro Wrestling and the Three Kingdoms. DuBois was last seen on Supreme TV in April 2014 before his third violation of the SWF Wellness Program saw him fired from the company.

News of what "The Can't Miss Prospect" has been up to since his departure from SWF has been muddled at best. It ranges from ridiculous - supposedly DuBois had plans to retire to llama farm in Florida - to the heart-breakingly likely - it is alleged that over the Memorial Day weekend Marc was found unconscious and naked on the 34rd floor of a Las Vegas hotel, having started the "party" three days previous in New York.

At one time "The One Man Highlight Reel" looked a sure-fire World Champion and it's slightly ridiculous that we talk about him as a failed wrestler at the age of 28, but he really needs to get things back on track soon. A new start in Paradise Pro Wrestling may be the rehabilitation that he needs to find the spark that he had when he debuted in December 2005. He'll kick off his return to wrestling with a far-from-easy clash with OLLIE's Extraordinario Jr on the first PPW show - Bright Dawn.

Extraordinario Jr - son of the noted luchadore of the 70s and 80s - has held singles, tag team and trios gold in OLLIE and certainly isn't the "ease you back in" match that DuBois may have wanted from a first show.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/MisterKing_zpshzotkx9j.jpg

/// EWC TO KICK-OFF WITH TITLE TOURNAMENT

by WrestleCircle's Daniel Morris - December 19th 2015

Excalibur Wrestling Company - the English company in the Three Kingdoms - have confirmed with a string of Twitter posts that their opening show will kick off an eight man tournament to crown the very first Excalibur Wrestling Company Champion. Sword in the Stone is six weeks away but we have had confirmation of the four first round matches that will take place - and interestling, EWC owner Curtis Jenkins is nowhere to be seen.

The pick of the opening round match-ups will probably be the clash of Mister King - pictured above - and Johnny Highspot. "The Free Wheeling, Show Stealing" Highspot is a former 21CW and RoF employee and has gone toe-to-toe with King on numerous occasions before. With a place in the semi-finals of the tournament riding on the match (we're assuming semi-finals to be honest), it should make for another interesting encounter between the two pillars of the British wrestling scene.

The high-flying Carl Edwards will also be part of the field as he takes on the ruthless Alton Vicious in a contest that will pit ruthless power (Vicious) up against a guy that describes his own wrestling style as "reckless". Bruiser Jackson - formerly one half of the UK Wrecking Crew - will take on Rhys Vali and Rave of The Party Animals will battle Walter Morgan.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/RemmySkye_zps6i3lb9m4.jpg

/// REMMY SKYE JOINS KITSUNE PRO

by WrestleCircle's Christopher Shaw - December 20th 2015

Here is a little bit of news that should surprise approximately no-one that has ever watched more than one Coastal Zone Championship Wrestling show. Remmy Skye - previously a mainstay of the CZCW roster and one half of the much-heralded Zone Out tag team - has signed on the dotted line with Kitsune Pro Wrestling, owned by the other half of the Zone Out tag team Fox Mask.

Skye is a former grand slam champion in CZCW - having won all three titles in the promotion - and was regarded, during his 10 years with the West Coast company, to be one of their outstanding performers. However, since 2014 he has struggled with problems out of the ring and was released from his CZCW contract 14 months ago after a number of incidents, including failing to show up to two shows over the course of five months. Remmy is reported to have spent some time in a rehabilitation clinic at the end of last year and has been busy over the last 12 months touring North America, working on a number of small shows.

He will return to the "big time" (the phrasing of the @KitsunePro Twitter account, not us) on the first KPW show - New Beginnings - in a tag team match alongside his long-time team-mate, Fox Mask. The duo will take on the slightly mismatched team of Lucas Danger - a young punk rocker - and "The Q Man" Quentin Queen - a TCW School of Wrestling reject who thinks the sun shine out of his ass. It should be a comfortable evening's work for the reformed Zone Out in truth.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/TennesseeWilliam_zps1rnzzzia.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/KirkJameson_zpsmejnqvjg.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/GeorgeWolfe_zpspp7wjp3l.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/CameronJones_zpsxkgvo6w0.jpg

/// ELIMINATION MATCH FOR FIRST PARADISE PRO SHOW ANNOUNCED

by WrestleCircle's Colton Blue - December 23rd 2015

In a classic wrestling promotion trick for an upstart wrestling comapny, Paradise Pro Wrestling have announced a four-way elimination match for their debut show that "will have title picture ramifications" without being clear on what those exactly are. All we know for certain is that the winner of the four way match at Bright Dawn will be the first person confirmed for July's Three Kingdoms Championship tournament and will be "part of the PPW Championship match" but there has been no explanation given one way or another as to what that actually means (we'll let them off for now).

The quartet that will be squaring off against each other is reasonably impressive and reads as a who's who of other company stars. New York City Wrestling's Tennessee William, Freedom Championship Wrestling's Kirk Jameson and Mid Atlantic Wrestling duo George Wolfe and Cameron Jones will battle it out for the coveted (or maybe not so coveted) prize.

Tennessee William is definitely not an Elvis Priestly impersonator (*looks at camera*) but has etched a decent space for himself on the NYCW roster as a multiple time Tag Team Champion whereas Jameson, the lead singer of wrestling rock band Thirsty, has been the ace of FCW for much of the last two years. The guy just oozes brilliance and it will be nice to have him competing back on mainland America for the foreseeable future (if he isn't snapped up in the next nine months I'll eat this keyboard). The other two are less interesting but that may be more MAW's fault than their own. As far as I'm aware George has spent much of his career playing up the fact that his dad is Ed Monton - an odd thing to be proud of - while Cameron Jones has been busy trying to pretend his "J-Man" persona isn't a poor attempt to replicate Jay Chord and Casey Valentine's success in The Succession.

That said; it should be a fun match.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/Toyokuni_zpsqhqtihij.jpg

/// TOYOKUNI TO SET FOOT IN KITSUNE PRO

by WrestleCircle's Christopher Shaw - December 28th 2015

Do you ever have one of those moments where you didn't realise you wanted something until it was offered to you? Good; because I've just experienced that with the news that Japanese hardcore star Toyokuni Hardcore will be making his USA debut with Kitsune Pro Wrestling and taking on Greg Black of all people on the debut show. Never before has it dawned on me that I really want to see one of the toughest men in Japan - Toyokuni - doing his best to crush the skulls of America's premier wrestlers; and now I can't wait.

We can't be sure if the signing of Toykuni - previously of World Level Wrestling and a current member of Warrior Enigne XXV roster - can be considered a coup as we don't know if anyone will have ever seriously considered bringing him to America before. However the signing of the Japanese warrior will help to establish Kitsune Pro Wrestling as something different when compared to others on the West Coast and that is a good thing for their marketing.

Black may be better known to some as Groucho Bling of Supreme Wrestling Federation fame although his run with the company ended just under five years ago, and in the meantime he has been busy establishing himself as one of North America's premier workers. A star player in Pittsburgh Steel Wrestling, we expect he'll have just the right amount of grit and determination to hang with Toyokuni in the ring. Even if he doesn't, we can't wait to see him get smacked seven shades of silly by his ruthless opponent.

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb230/flatvanawful/threekings/blog/BritishSamurai_zpsgxfexjzy.jpg

/// BRITISH SAMURAI TO WRESTLE ON DEBUT EWC SHOW

by WrestleCircle's Daniel Morris - December 30th 2015

Let's try to pretend for a second that Jeff Nova is the sort of guy that welcomes competition. We all know that he isn't, but let's suspend reality briefly and assume that when news of the Excalibur Wrestling Company filtered its way through to him, he did a little shrug and carried on with his day. Even if we allow ourselves to pretend that Jeff Nova is completely fine with another wrestling company popping in the British Isles, the news that former Ring of Fire owner and the current Head Trainer at the Ring of Fire Wrestling School British Samurai will be appearing on the debut show of the new organisation won't sit too well with him. Now let's try to imagine that - no, hang on. You know what? These analogies are getting me nowhere. I'm just going to start over - with a simple apology for making you read all of that.

British Samurai - the former owner of Ring of Fire and current Head Trainer at the Ring of Fire Wrestling School - is going to take part in a Special Attraction Tag Team Match on the very first Excalibur Wrestling Company show. Samurai sold his wrestling company - Ring of Fire - to Jeff Nova and 21st Century Wrestling in 2010 and has spent the last few years focusing on his wrestling school. He has made intermittent appearances at various small shows but his linking up with EWC and the Three Kingdoms is sure to set a couple of alarm bells ringing with 21CW that they may have actual competition in the British wrestling market.

British Samurai will team up with the most recent graduate of his school - Padraig O'Hearne - to take on two members of his inaugural class and one of England's most exciting tag teams; Martin Heath and Jon Michael Sharp.

<p></p><div style="text-align:center;"><p><strong><span style="color:#BF40BF;">Excalibur Wrestling Company</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#BF40BF;">

</span></strong><strong><span style="color:#BF40BF;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Sword in the Stone</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Johnny Highspot versus Mister King</p><p>

Carl Edwards versus Alton Vicious</p><p>

Bruiser Jackson versus Rhys Vali</p><p>

Rave versus Walter Morgan</p><p>

British Samurai and Padraig O'Hearne versus Martin Heath and Jon Michael Sharp</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#0000BF;">Paradise Pro Wrestling</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#0000BF;">

</span></strong><strong><span style="color:#0000BF;"><span style="font-size:18px;">Bright Dawn</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Marc DuBois versus Extraordinario Jr</p><p>

Kirk Jameson versus Tennessee William versus Cameron Jones versus George Wolfe</p><p>

El Mitico Jr versus Chucky Dorrance</p><p>

Stan Manna and Ryan Turner versus Rob Reynolds and Hugh De Aske</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="color:#FF8000;">Kitsune Pro Wrestling</span></strong></p><p><strong><span style="color:#FF8000;">

</span></strong><strong><span style="color:#FF8000;"><span style="font-size:18px;">New Beginnings</span></span></strong></p><p> </p><p>

Fox Mask and Remmy Skye versus Lucas Danger and Quentin Queen</p><p>

Sara Marie York versus Fearless Blue</p><p>

Toyokuni versus Greg Black</p><p>

Austin Smooth versus Chess Maniac</p><p>

Arthur Dexter Bradley and Ted Brady versus El Orgulloso and Rebelde Loco</p></div><p></p><p></p>

<p>Predictions.</p><p> </p><p>

Excalibur Wrestling Company</p><p>

Sword in the Stone</p><p> </p><p>

J<strong>ohnny Highspot</strong> versus Mister King</p><p>

Carl Edwards versus<strong> Alton Vicious</strong></p><p>

<strong>Bruiser Jackson</strong> versus Rhys Vali</p><p>

Rave versus <strong>Walter Morgan</strong></p><p>

<strong>British Samurai and Padraig O'Hearne </strong>versus Martin Heath and Jon Michael Sharp</p><p> </p><p>

Paradise Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Bright Dawn</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Marc DuBois</strong> versus Extraordinario Jr</p><p>

<strong>Kirk Jameson</strong> versus Tennessee William versus Cameron Jones versus George Wolfe</p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr </strong>versus Chucky Dorrance</p><p>

<strong>Stan Manna and Ryan Turner </strong>versus Rob Reynolds and Hugh De Aske</p><p> </p><p>

Kitsune Pro Wrestling</p><p>

New Beginnings</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fox Mask </strong>and Remmy Skye versus Lucas Danger and Quentin Queen</p><p>

<strong>Sara Marie York</strong> versus Fearless Blue</p><p>

Toyokuni versus <strong>Greg Black</strong></p><p>

<strong>Austin Smooth</strong> versus Chess Maniac</p><p>

<strong>Arthur Dexter Bradley and Ted Brady</strong> versus El Orgulloso and Rebelde Loc</p><p> </p><p>

----------------</p><p>

Should be good shows.</p>

<p>Excalibur Wrestling Company</p><p>

Sword in the Stone</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Johnny Highspot</strong> versus Mister King</p><p>

Carl Edwards versus <strong>Alton Vicious</strong></p><p><strong>

Bruiser Jackson</strong> versus Rhys Vali</p><p>

Rave versus <strong>Walter Morgan</strong></p><p>

<strong>British Samurai and Padraig O'Hearne</strong> versus Martin Heath and Jon Michael Sharp</p><p> </p><p>

Paradise Pro Wrestling</p><p>

Bright Dawn</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Marc DuBois</strong> versus Extraordinario Jr</p><p>

Kirk Jameson versus Tennessee William versus Cameron Jones versus <strong>George Wolfe</strong></p><p>

<strong>El Mitico Jr</strong> versus Chucky Dorrance</p><p>

<strong>Stan Manna and Ryan Turner</strong> versus Rob Reynolds and Hugh De Aske</p><p> </p><p>

Kitsune Pro Wrestling</p><p>

New Beginnings</p><p> </p><p>

<strong>Fox Mask and Remmy Skye</strong> versus Lucas Danger and Quentin Queen</p><p>

<strong>Sara Marie York</strong> versus Fearless Blue</p><p>

Toyokuni versus <strong>Greg Black</strong></p><p><strong>

Austin Smooth</strong> versus Chess Maniac</p><p>

Arthur Dexter Bradley and Ted Brady versus <strong>El Orgulloso and Rebelde Loco</strong></p>

Archived