So I did some Google searching and found an old thread from a past TEW game, and it was a tutorial on making Kyky pics. The tutorial is great, and explains everything perfectly, but the process is not easy..

I see some people in request threads that pump these pics out like crazy, and it makes me wonder if they are just that good at it that they can make them with their eyes closed, or if there is an easier way of doing it.

Using GIMP, the process of making the background transparent is quite difficult. and downright annoying. Is Photoshop easier to use? I even seen something about an Adobe program named Fireworks, anyone use that?

I would love to be able to just make these pics myself, so I could just fill in pics as I need, but I don't think that I have the time, or especially patience, to do it like that..

Any tips or tricks to help me out?

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Owen Rey" data-cite="Owen Rey" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41710" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>You don't need to make backgrounds transparent, use psd-dreams.de<p> </p><p> It's really easy</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Is this a website just to download them from? Or something I can use to make them? Because the backgrounds they use are cool, but not what I prefer.</p>

All you need to do is sign up, then hit the download button. The background isn't actually on the image itself, and if you look at image dimensions it will actually show you how big the png really is. They're all transparencies, the PSD-Dreams background is just there as a placeholder.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="ElHijoDelJoe" data-cite="ElHijoDelJoe" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41710" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>All you need to do is sign up, then hit the download button. The background isn't actually on the image itself, and if you look at image dimensions it will actually show you how big the png really is. They're all transparencies, the PSD-Dreams background is just there as a placeholder.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Yup, what he said. The backgrounds are there to encourage you to sign up</p>

Oh okay, cool. Well that helps a ton with Wrestlers who already have renders.

As far as people who don't already have renders available anywhere, there's no easier way to cut them?

Does that website take requests, and complete them fairly often? That might be my best bet if so.

Archived