Does disabling certain settings decrease rating potential?

For example, if you were to enable perfect show theory and book something that meets all of the requirements are you given a bonus that would make your show rating higher than if you had just disabled perfect show theory?

Yeah. It's feasible to get a 99/100-rated show with PST off, but if you book PST right, it's actually easier to get a top-rated show with it turned on.

<p>The ratings can give you bonuses which make it easier to get top scores, however they can also give you penalties if you don't use it right.</p><p> </p><p>

So the short answer is yes, disabling them decreases rating potential. But use them at your own risk.</p>

• 2 weeks later...
<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="w4lru5" data-cite="w4lru5" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41738" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Yeah. It's feasible to get a 99/100-rated show with PST off, but if you book PST right, it's actually easier to get a top-rated show with it turned on.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I find it easier to get higher ratings with Crowd Management turned on as well. I'm going to try a bit with it turned off. Curious though, if crowd management is turned off, do Match Aims still come into play? Do they still have any effect? For example you wouldn't need to "calm the crowd" without Crowd Management turned on. Would Epic and Spectacle still do what's intended from them?</p>

<p>No, this game is really simple. It's easier to get good gimmick ratings, use PST, and keep momentum, so all the positives you get from those would probably greatly increase the ratings than if they were off. </p><p> </p><p>

The only possible thing I could think of is if you just used match aims without actually learning what they do or where they go on the card.</p>

Archived