<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Azul" data-cite="Azul" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41755" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Give each brand a different identity, don't burry Smackdown it should be equal/almost equal to Raw, and don't have 2 world men/women world titles! I hate that!</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> So how would you book that in TEW? Do you have the World champion appear on both brands? How do you decide which worker will challenge?</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mharmon99" data-cite="mharmon99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41755" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>So how would you book that in TEW? Do you have the World champion appear on both brands? How do you decide which worker will challenge?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> One champion, number one contender alternates each month.</p><p> </p><p> So, let's say Roman Reigns defends the title against Raw's Seth Rollins at MITB. If you still have co-produced PPVs, then Smackdown's main event is the number one contender's match for the next PPV. The winner of that match faces the champion at the next PPV, while Raw determines the number one contender for month 3, and so on and so forth.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="mharmon99" data-cite="mharmon99" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41755" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>How do you book your brand splits? Do you create two world championships?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> As I'm a fan of huge rosters, I use a three-way brand split rather frequently. I give each brand a specific set of titles (a floating, a midcard, and a tag), but generally have an unbranded world title, world tag title, and floating tournament title. I book the world title to be defended almost exclusively at cross brand events. The unbranded tag title I tend to book two or three times a month on branded events, and on cross-brand events. I usually have a good number of tag teams, so its fairly easy for me to find teams to serve as transitional champions or what have you.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="soxfan93" data-cite="soxfan93" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41755" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>One champion, number one contender alternates each month.<p> </p><p> So, let's say Roman Reigns defends the title against Raw's Seth Rollins at MITB. If you still have co-produced PPVs, then Smackdown's main event is the number one contender's match for the next PPV. The winner of that match faces the champion at the next PPV, while Raw determines the number one contender for month 3, and so on and so forth.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I was thinking the same thing. Right now, I'm going through a transition period. I'm at International Size and have a lot of great talent. So I'm trying to transition my top stars to allow for new stars.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="phoxy" data-cite="phoxy" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41755" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>As I'm a fan of huge rosters, I use a three-way brand split rather frequently. I give each brand a specific set of titles (a floating, a midcard, and a tag), but generally have an unbranded world title, world tag title, and floating tournament title. I book the world title to be defended almost exclusively at cross brand events. The unbranded tag title I tend to book two or three times a month on branded events, and on cross-brand events. I usually have a good number of tag teams, so its fairly easy for me to find teams to serve as transitional champions or what have you.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> That's pretty neat. I couldn't handle 3 brands though. Too much booking and a lot of work.</p>

<p>I have literally never done a brand split in TEW. I haven't done it since the days of EWR. I am going to try it in TCW here shortly so we'll see how it goes.</p><p> </p><p>

I dunno how I'll do the titles. I'm not very good at tag divisions and I don't have a huge roster so I'll probably keep one tag title. Probably two different midcard titles - no idea on the world title picture yet. I can't hire anyone in a Cult or above promotion due to owner goal, so I'm not gonna be boosting my main event scene overnight, so I don't think two world titles is gonna be feasible. We'll see how it goes.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Rebby" data-cite="Rebby" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41755" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I have literally never done a brand split in TEW. I haven't done it since the days of EWR. I am going to try it in TCW here shortly so we'll see how it goes.<p> </p><p> I dunno how I'll do the titles. I'm not very good at tag divisions and I don't have a huge roster so I'll probably keep one tag title. Probably two different midcard titles - no idea on the world title picture yet. I can't hire anyone in a Cult or above promotion due to owner goal, so I'm not gonna be boosting my main event scene overnight, so I don't think two world titles is gonna be feasible. We'll see how it goes.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What company are you working for? Don't do the Brand split until you have a lot of popular works, otherwise it'll hurt your ratings. Most of my upper midcarders are at least B+ level popularity, so I can survive splitting the roster up.</p>

Archived