Mods by TheWho87 (Including Monthly Real World Updates)

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="D16NJD16" data-cite="D16NJD16" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Thank you for this.<p> </p><p> Are any other picture packs compatible with this? I cant go back to kyky</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Any pack that has a naming style like John_Cena.jpg should work.</p><p> </p><p> I'm thinking of removing puncuations from names to make the mass pic name converter easier to use, I only have some puncuations on things like Dr., Mr. and some single letter middle names.</p>

• Replies 888
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<p>Appreciate the hard work put into the Mod, however some of the pushes in the WWE are way off.</p><p> </p><p>

Nakamura is only good enough for Midcard as well as Strowman. Yet, Goldust and R-Truth are Upper Midcard and Big Show is Main Event. </p><p> </p><p>

There are others but not at PC, just going off memory.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="DestroyTheAI" data-cite="DestroyTheAI" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Appreciate the hard work put into the Mod, however some of the pushes in the WWE are way off.<p> </p><p> Nakamura is only good enough for Midcard as well as Strowman. Yet, Goldust and R-Truth are Upper Midcard and Big Show is Main Event. </p><p> </p><p> There are others but not at PC, just going off memory.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'll take a look at anyone mentioned, I'll give WWE, NXT and TNA a pop review during next month, I want to do a big push this month and finish cleaning up active workers and get them done.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>I'll take a look at anyone mentioned, I'll give WWE, NXT and TNA a pop review during next month, I want to do a big push this month and finish cleaning up active workers and get them done.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Honestly, I'd set Goldust, Kane, Big Show, and Mark Henry all as occasional wrestlers, as we only see them every once in awhile. I'd move Nakamura up to around 55-60 USA pop, as he's shown that he has a really big following already. Truth is probably a midcarder at best. I'd put Jinder around the midcard, but I don't think he's much higher than that yet.</p>

• 3 weeks later...

<p>Here is the update for July, I'm releasing this earlier than planned, I wanted it out tomorrow but I'm going to be busy, as usual the major update this month has been updating stats, this month all active and semi active workers have been updated, I only need to do retired, non wrestlers and out of the business and it will be finished, I'm planning it taking two more months to fully finish but hopefully I'll get the majority done and only have a few out of the business workers left to do. Beyond that the other change this month was that I have added all announced participants of the Mae Young Classic, most were just WWE PC rookies but they are all in there. As usual I've done the typical updates for the month and made changes that have been posted in both threads.</p><p> </p><p>

For those wondering about an updated worker picture pack, I plan on getting one out the month after I finish updating stats, that's because I have a load of pics to cut and sort.</p><p> </p><p>

The first post has been updated with all links.</p><p> </p><p>

Enjoy</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/qc424kpb1g0g198/07_TEW16_July_2017_02.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">July 2017 (V2)</span></strong></a></p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/vqb71lrbzh2r34n/07_TEWR_July_2017_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">July 2017</span></strong></a></p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Here is the update for July, I'm releasing this earlier than planned, I wanted it out tomorrow but I'm going to be busy, as usual the major update this month has been updating stats, this month all active and semi active workers have been updated, I only need to do retired, non wrestlers and out of the business and it will be finished, I'm planning it taking two more months to fully finish but hopefully I'll get the majority done and only have a few out of the business workers left to do. Beyond that the other change this month was that I have added all announced participants of the Mae Young Classic, most were just WWE PC rookies but they are all in there. As usual I've done the typical updates for the month and made changes that have been posted in both threads.<p> </p><p> For those wondering about an updated worker picture pack, I plan on getting one out the month after I finish updating stats, that's because I have a load of pics to cut and sort.</p><p> </p><p> The first post has been updated with all links.</p><p> </p><p> Enjoy</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/ek9a7zo34tu4hst/07_TEW16_July_2017.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">July 2017</span></strong></a></p><p> <strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Graphics:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/vqb71lrbzh2r34n/07_TEWR_July_2017_Graphics_Pack.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">July 2017</span></strong></a></p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> Would love to have that updated picture pack ;D</p>

<p>There was an error with the original July release, Jett Armstrong had his birth and debut year as the same year.</p><p> </p><p>

All links have been fixed and updated.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/qc424kpb1g0g198/07_TEW16_July_2017_02.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">July 2017 (V2)</span></strong></a></p>

<p>If you're working on companies to add, I can suggest a few in Canada, like IHW, a Maritime wrestling company who have been around since 2005, draw over 700 per show, and are working with Smash Wrestling in Ontario for the anniversary show this fall. Also, Destiny Wrestling, that is owned by Santino and run shows in Ontario frequently. They are also going to make their debut in the Maritimes this fall as well.</p><p> </p><p>

There are a few more as well, including UCW that has recently drawn 1200 fans to one of their shows.</p><p> </p><p>

If you want some info on them, I can gladly provide it, or help you with it if you need it!</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="MJ13" data-cite="MJ13" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Do you take recommendations for new companies to put in as well as wrestlers?</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I'm open to adding companies, the only thing is they may not be active, I don't mind having loads of promotions in my data, the issue is I want to keep under 50 active to make the database at least playable, more active promotions means longer load times.</p>

WWE Domination

Now the first question you may be asking is "what is WWE Domination?", the core premise is that when WWE did the first brand extension in 2002 they split the company in two running the brands separate, this would lead to testing touring SmackDown exclusively in Canada and then WWE would buy into/out promotions around the world and rebrand them under WWE and all apart of the WWE Universe alliance.

If it's just WWE it may get boring so there are other alliances and promotions spread out all over the world so Europe and Australia will have good representation.

Right now this is a not really playable database, I'm using it to build rosters so I'm looking for any ideas and suggestions, who could go where and who could be added for each region from outside WWE, I don't just want to put the best in WWE and then the other rosters the out of whats left.

Database: WWE Domination Preview 01

<p>Just finished cutting a backlog of pics, going to be moving these to the main pack and hopefully get an updated picture pack out next month, not all of these pics will make the pack.</p><p> </p><p>

Enjoy.</p><p> </p><p>

<strong><span style="font-size:18px;">Database:</span></strong> <a href="http://www.mediafire.com/file/v6ubp9xcboic5g9/TEWPICUPDATE14.zip" rel="external nofollow"><strong><span style="font-size:18px;">TEWPICUPDATE14</span></strong></a></p>

• 2 weeks later...

Here is the update for August, the good news this month is that the overhaul of stats and pop has finished, I plan on going through and fixing rosters and popularity but it won't require the time like before, I also want to go through and tweek some promotions products and hopefully set them up a bit better. On top of that I've added some new workers and promotions, mostly adding people I had cuts for that were not in the data. Another big update this month is the updated worker picture pack, finally got to clear my cut picture folder so everything in there is all the images I have, there is still around 1,500 workers with only placeholder images and I plan on reducing that for the next update that will be in a few months. As usual I've done the typical updates for the month and made changes that have been posted in both threads.

The first post has been updated with all links.

Enjoy

EDIT

I made a small mistake with the worker picture pack where you need to rename Awesome_Kong to Amazing_Kong, I am not reuploading 72MB for one incorrect file name.

Database: August 2017 (V2)

Graphics: August 2017

Workers: August 2017

<p>Just wondering, with Jarrett back in control and Impact moving back towards a more performance based product, will that be reflected in the data or is GFW still doomed to failure because it is classed as a pop fed?</p><p> </p><p>

EDIT: Blimey, just looked through the data. Pretty harsh assessment of GFW. Regional promotion with only one wrestler touching C pop. Doomed to failure it is, lol. Oh well. I like a challenge.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>Just wondering, with Jarrett back in control and Impact moving back towards a more performance based product, will that be reflected in the data or is GFW still doomed to failure because it is classed as a pop fed?<p> </p><p> EDIT: Blimey, just looked through the data. Pretty harsh assessment of GFW. Regional promotion with only one wrestler touching C pop. Doomed to failure it is, lol. Oh well. I like a challenge.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> What were you expecting from TNA/GFW they have a habit of starting something positive then things happen and its like they shoot themselves in the foot, updating their pop is on my to do list this month as well as do some product and pop tweeks on active promotions.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="TheWho87" data-cite="TheWho87" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>What were you expecting from TNA/GFW they have a habit of starting something positive then things happen and its like they shoot themselves in the foot, updating their pop is on my to do list this month as well as do some product and pop tweeks on active promotions.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> If the old regime was still in charge, I'd agree with you, but with Jarrett and Mantel heading things again, I'm hoping they'll start getting back to 2002-2007 quality. That said, the brand may be too damaged for anyone to salvage it. Hard to tell at this point.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="jean-vic" data-cite="jean-vic" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>If the old regime was still in charge, I'd agree with you, but with Jarrett and Mantel heading things again, I'm hoping they'll start getting back to 2002-2007 quality. That said, the brand may be too damaged for anyone to salvage it. Hard to tell at this point.</div></blockquote><p> </p><p> At present GFW (although having multiple international TV deals) are not much bigger than ROH (if at all). That could change with time but from my own personal standpoint, I can't get behind the promotion anymore - and I know I'm not the only one. I think the damage done has been too extensive and for too long. They will never reach their earlier potential and are an Indie fed with some small international deals that could have been more but due to inept booking, terrible writing and the merry-go-round of heel/face turns seemingly weekly, nothing they do will capture my attention because I just don't care about the product they are releasing any more. I can see most of their roster on other shows - and better booked too so why waste my time?</p><p> </p><p> If they still had Roode, Styles, Joe and Eric Young, then maybe they could have patched themselves up, but this new crop of "stars" are generic indie guy 544749 and very few of the roster has any character outside of being generic. Lashley is ok, and I think in terms of star power he is their top draw but Anthem are looking for a quick buck rather than looking long term - which will spell the end. If they were looking long term they would have invested in people like Magnus rather than trying to take 10% of their wrestlers outside booking fee. The deal should be if you use GFW intellectual property such as name trademarked to them then fine, but not as an out and out clause regardless. It's why they will struggle to get anyone of any value from the indie scene. TNA/Impact/GFW or whatever they will be called next month pretty much have no hope of ever reaching their initial potential. Even with JJ and Dutch back.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry, went into ramble mode but as I'm not in the TNA thread I will say TheWho, I'm looking forward to seeing your alternate world data when complete.</p>

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>At present GFW (although having multiple international TV deals) are not much bigger than ROH (if at all). That could change with time but from my own personal standpoint, I can't get behind the promotion anymore - and I know I'm not the only one. I think the damage done has been too extensive and for too long. They will never reach their earlier potential and are an Indie fed with some small international deals that could have been more but due to inept booking, terrible writing and the merry-go-round of heel/face turns seemingly weekly, nothing they do will capture my attention because I just don't care about the product they are releasing any more. I can see most of their roster on other shows - and better booked too so why waste my time?<p> </p><p> If they still had Roode, Styles, Joe and Eric Young, then maybe they could have patched themselves up, but this new crop of "stars" are generic indie guy 544749 and very few of the roster has any character outside of being generic. Lashley is ok, and I think in terms of star power he is their top draw but Anthem are looking for a quick buck rather than looking long term - which will spell the end. If they were looking long term they would have invested in people like Magnus rather than trying to take 10% of their wrestlers outside booking fee. The deal should be if you use GFW intellectual property such as name trademarked to them then fine, but not as an out and out clause regardless. It's why they will struggle to get anyone of any value from the indie scene. TNA/Impact/GFW or whatever they will be called next month pretty much have no hope of ever reaching their initial potential. Even with JJ and Dutch back.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry, went into ramble mode but as I'm not in the TNA thread I will say TheWho, I'm looking forward to seeing your alternate world data when complete.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> It would be better to just kill everything off and start from scratch but I guess the rebrand is the closest we will get.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p> As for the alternate world mods, I'm currently working on the Whoniverse transfering over rosters and working out pop, currently one fed down, 57 to go...</p>

What were you expecting from TNA/GFW they have a habit of starting something positive then things happen and its like they shoot themselves in the foot, updating their pop is on my to do list this month as well as do some product and pop tweeks on active promotions.

Speaking of GFW, El Patron should be heavyweight champion and Sienna should be knockouts champion.

<blockquote data-ipsquote="" class="ipsQuote" data-ipsquote-username="Fleisch" data-cite="Fleisch" data-ipsquote-contentapp="forums" data-ipsquote-contenttype="forums" data-ipsquote-contentid="41793" data-ipsquote-contentclass="forums_Topic"><div>At present GFW (although having multiple international TV deals) are not much bigger than ROH (if at all). That could change with time but from my own personal standpoint, I can't get behind the promotion anymore - and I know I'm not the only one. I think the damage done has been too extensive and for too long. They will never reach their earlier potential and are an Indie fed with some small international deals that could have been more but due to inept booking, terrible writing and the merry-go-round of heel/face turns seemingly weekly, nothing they do will capture my attention because I just don't care about the product they are releasing any more. I can see most of their roster on other shows - and better booked too so why waste my time?<p> </p><p> If they still had Roode, Styles, Joe and Eric Young, then maybe they could have patched themselves up, but this new crop of "stars" are generic indie guy 544749 and very few of the roster has any character outside of being generic. Lashley is ok, and I think in terms of star power he is their top draw but Anthem are looking for a quick buck rather than looking long term - which will spell the end. If they were looking long term they would have invested in people like Magnus rather than trying to take 10% of their wrestlers outside booking fee. The deal should be if you use GFW intellectual property such as name trademarked to them then fine, but not as an out and out clause regardless. It's why they will struggle to get anyone of any value from the indie scene. TNA/Impact/GFW or whatever they will be called next month pretty much have no hope of ever reaching their initial potential. Even with JJ and Dutch back.</p><p> </p><p> Sorry, went into ramble mode but as I'm not in the TNA thread I will say TheWho, I'm looking forward to seeing your alternate world data when complete.</p></div></blockquote><p> </p><p> I understand your skepticism. I'm a little skeptical with all of the false dawns and bad writing, but I'm holding out some hope because the bad writers and people responsible for ruining a company with huge potential are gone. The people that created a company I loved that seemed a genuine alternative to WWE are back at the helm now, so I'm hoping they do do some good. However, the brand may be too badly damaged to ever attract top talent, like you say, but signing Mundo and possibly signing Mysterio are positive first steps. These people are getting on, yes, and they can't be the focal point going forward, but they should have enough of a fanbase to get eyes on the product and hopefully that can lead on to better things. There is no telling, but your skepticism is certainly valid.</p>