Wrestling Podcasts

niall2015

So I work at a desk and I spend most of my time listening to podcasts at work to pass the time. I was wondering if any of you knew of any good wrestling podcasts to listen to? Personally at the minute Im loving Marty and Sarah Love Wrestling by Marty DeRosa and Sarah Shockey, TWFS and heard a new one recently called Summersluts '98 by 2 Irish girls, but I think Ive listened to everything these 3 have in their back catalogues. Any of you guys know anything good to listen to? Preferrably something funny, not like Don Tony and Kevin Castle who just moan about everything

<p>The Taz Show is pretty good. Not exclusively wrestling, but mostly from what I've seen.</p><p> </p><p>

I like that when he points out things in the product, he gives his solution to it, rather than just complaining.</p><p> </p><p>

And whenever he makes a particularly negative comment about WWE there is the running joke that "THIS is the comment that will keep me out of the WWE Hall of Fame..."</p>

<p>The Place to Be Podcast is really good and has about a million off-shoots. The main podcast is a vintage vault series where they've worked through every WWF/E PPV - we're into late 2006 now so there's plenty of back catalogue. They cover current wrestling pretty well as well; PTBN's Main Event (more WWE/NXT centric) and Clotheslines and Headlines (a wider spectrum) alternate each week.</p><p> </p><p>

There's also the PTBN-PWO Podcast Network which has got loads of stuff; from Where the Big Boy's Play (WCW supercard reviews) to This Week in Wrestling (as it says on the tin, covers a wide range).</p><p> </p><p>

They also do PPV Reaction shows straight after PPV's which are always pretty good to listen to.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Aside from that I would recommend The Attitude Era Podcast if you haven't heard it already; they've finished now though I think.</p><p> </p><p>

The Low Blow Booking Poscast is another one I subscribe to but it can be a little hit and miss sometimes, but is basically rebooking various different points in time.</p><p> </p><p> </p><p>

Lots of good stuff out there.</p>

Archived